The Bliss Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But there was more to come as she held his tail up and out of the way with the back of her arm, brow ever so slightly furrowing as she worked his hindquarters, watching intently. There was a moment of release that she needed, watching and waiting with the patience of one so very much experienced. If she pushed him too far, too soon, then all would be lost or, at least, the massage would not quite have the effect desired on him and she growled lightly to herself as she dug her fingers more powerfully into his hindquarters, seeking out the glutes that locked up during the course of his daily work, forced into place on a chair that was not quite right for him. Something like that could not be helped, of course, as he had to make money and a living like so many others, but she was there to ease him through it, waiting for that poignant breath to slip from his lungs, shoulders tipping forward as he took his weight away from her.

And then he was ready. She had to move quickly; as much as Iris loathed to admit it, there was only so much time in which she could treat her clients, one quickly following the other. But Caddy was nothing more than a melted puddle of dragon-goo as she patiently oiled up her hands, allowing his tail to bump over her head as her nose dipped at just the right moment to apply the next portion of the massage directly to his tail hole.

She did not leap into it, however, pushing lightly as she circled his tight pucker with the very tip of her finger, easing against it as her breath hitched. It was always a very special moment to lean in and caress someone's most intimate of holes (even more so than the folds of a lady, she felt), something that could be taboo and yet provide them with so much pleasure that no one, in her experience, who had dared to try it had ever renounced it after the fact. His flesh twitched and pulsed under her touch and she just couldn't help herself, brushing the very tip of her tongue around his hole and, eagerly, questing deeper into his inner sanctum.

If he'd been with his wits or even slightly more with his senses, Caddy would have jumped and shrieked and probably blushed too to feel her tongue slithering up inside him, teasing gently around the edge of his pucker as if she was kissing him. But he barely knew Iris - and then only as a very, very new client! - and a part of his mind trembled away from the experience, rebelling even as the incense worked to relax him further, seducing him into a world where everything actually was wonderful and soft and gentling, somewhere where he didn't have to worry and he could just relax, enjoying everything that she was sweet enough to give him.

He'd never been rimmed before: just what kind of dragon would they have thought him? But there was no lowering of inhibitions, strictly, as she tongued his backside softly and gently, her oiled up paws slowly slipping and sliding over his hindquarters, finding their way between his legs to tease out the stiffness they found there too. No, everything seemed to come together with an eerie sense of naturalness as if it was all something that was supposed to have happened all along. Caddy's throat worked but he could not even swallow, merely letting out a pant that stole the breath from his lungs without returning any of it in the slightest.

It was good... Oh, it was so very, very good as his head spun and spun, made up, temporarily, of the smoke that had turned his life and the moment of his experience upside down - all for the better, hopefully. It was impossible to even consider the long-term consequences of allowing a stranger to rim him in the massage parlour but the little kobold was so sweet and kind and caring and...

The thought pushed from his mind, chasing the tail of pleasure, and he moaned lightly, trying to roll his head from one side to the other but not finding either the strength or the energy in his body to perform the motion. He was too tired and far, far too comfortable to even think about something like that, no: it was much better just to lay right there when he was and enjoy the touch and stroke of her tongue, teasing deep and then pulling back to the sensitive, quivering rim of muscle that she manipulated so tenderly and expertly that she would surely have been able to do far more to him right then and there than she actually was.

Little did Caddy know of her plan, what the kobold believed that he and his body desperately needed, as she drew back, slurping her tongue back into her mouth with a lewd, wet smack. Her paws teased lightly around the base of his tail once more, gliding with oil, and down the length, placing it back where it belonged for the moment over his back in a gentle arch that he was forced to hold, simply because he did not have the strength to pull it back down again. But it was alright there as she stretched out one hind leg in turn, working away the worries and soreness where she found it, his jaws agape in a never-ending pant that allowed the bad energies to pass back out of his body once more.

"And now, your front..." Iris murmured gently, careful not to rouse her client from his trance-like state. "Slowly now... You must be kind to yourself, Caddy."

But he could not move, could barely breathe as she gently and firmly helped him over onto his back, the padding of the massage table 'giving' enough to allow the short, chunky spines of his back and neck to press in without causing him any pain or discomfort. The dragon's wings were a little more difficult to handle, tucked between his back and the table as they were, but he was able to extend them out in his drowsy state over the edge of the table, allowing them to hang slightly under the effect of gravity. Whereas it was not ideal, it was enough to allow the kobold to continue on with her work. It was a more vulnerable position still to expose the slightly softer scales of his underbelly (dragons required a strict maintenance routine that he simply did not have the time for in order to toughen those up). His cock peeked out of the slit at the base of his stomach, balls held internally, and yet still Caddy could not even find a jot of worry in his soul for what she was doing to him, every last inch of him growing ever-more relaxed with every second that served to pass.

The muscles where his forelegs joined the bulk of his body proved to be particularly sore and she did not rush to the main event, treating the rise of his cock - he was a male, after all, and could not be expected to hold his desires back when she was pleasuring his tail hole - as just another ordinary occurrence in the course of events even as she knew with a little thrum of pleasure that he was quite ready for the next stage. There was a great sense of pleasure and pride to be taken from the fact that she could draw such relaxation to the bounds of a first time client and even Iris was confident in her ability to deliver just what Caddy needed to him - even if that was something that he did not yet know or understand that he needed.

His front needed work: a lot of work. One often neglected the underbelly and she worked attentively on his abdominals, the muscles that would tighten as his back lengthened, asked to work so much as the back braced uncomfortably, often even more than the tail in the case of reptiles like Caddy. But Caddy was in the very best of paws for something like that as Iris hummed to herself, working back up his body as she lithely and nimbly swung herself up onto the table, facing down the length of his body with his cock pointed directly at her, although she knew well enough that she was not the target of it.

He could have his enjoyment and she would make him feel good too, she vowed to herself, a light chirp burbling past her lips as she edged further and further back, straddling his shoulders and they slipping back and back. So intent was she on her actions that she barely noticed that her thighs were moving further over his head as the dragon dug his horns into the hole in the massage table, shuddering and trembling with sheer pleasure as pre-cum drooled lightly from the tip of his tapered cock, which was not even fully hard.

Drifting... He was drifting, floating in a world where the only meaning was sensation. A part of his mind (a very small, easily overruled part) tried to get him to pay attention to what was happening to him, but Caddy simply could not listen to it. Why should he pause and let that thought in when he felt so good and relaxed? Simple sensations without added complications were well and truly the way forward, what was left of his mind decided for itself, allowing his shaft to throb and pulse, the ridges standing out along the length as if they came in layers. For his cock was far from simply smooth but ruffled as if with a rougher texture than most, intended for the pleasure of a female and to induce ovulation in a partner, although the head was more rounded, if not tapered to a point like the shafts of many other species.

Her thighs moved around his head but he merely smiled, eyes fluttering half-open as she shut off his view of the flickering, swaying room, a room that had no meaning where he was, the life he was currently so very stringently wrapped up in enjoying to the fullest. Everything came together so perfectly that he could not help but see where she was leading him, falling back on a sense of draconian curiosity even as his tail hole clenched and twitched as if it too was, once again, wishing for her tongue to return to it. It was a new sensation that had disappeared too swiftly and yet he craved more, hear thudding up in his chest against his ribcage in raw, powerful desire for something that he could not yet even explain to himself. She was so wrapped up in her work, however, soreness easing from his neck like water trickling, slowly, from the tributary of a creek to where it could be carried away in the main body of the river, that she barely seemed to notice just how far back she was getting, tail swaying closer and closer and closer.

Caddy gasped as the kobold's backside descended towards him, although he most certainly still was in no such place to form any sort of complaint. He could not even form the coherent thought to wonder if it was an accident or not, shivering lightly beneath her as she worked on the base of his neck, varying her strokes as one side required more pressure than the other. It was a good thing that the incense didn't influence how her client's bodies reacted, only their mental state, or else she would have greater trouble still in reading him, even though Iris knew that she could have learned that art too if it had so been required of her.

Iris huffed and almost lost herself in the moment itself as her hips ground back instinctively, tail lifting for the touch of Caddy's nose grinding up between her legs. Of course, she was still clothed but there was a damp spot growing in her panties, the aroma of which would, very soon, mingle with the scent of incense hanging thick and heavy in the room. It did not dissipate away where it was not inhaled, literally hanging around them in a cloud as the room grew increasingly foggy and the little dragon stand breathed his smoke continuously, the sensuality enough to bring a rise of desire to the loins of any male or female.

It was easy, so very easy, to lean forward and slip her paws down the length of his body, pausing only briefly to dip her hands back into the oil she had prepared, just a base mixture of almond and a touch of lavender that would further soothe and illuminate what Caddy didn't even know he needed. She should have lifted her hips at that point but it was all she could do to keep hold of her senses, grinding back onto his muzzle as her lips parted breathily, focusing on his shaft to the exclusion of all else. And she needed that oil too to slip her fingers over the length, slithering sensually down to the ridged base where it disappeared between the almost 'fleshy' edges of his slit. It was a shame that his balls were held internally but fascinating too in a sense, allowing her to tease her fingertips over the smooth patch of scales where his balls otherwise would have risen, fat and heavy and full.

Iris shuddered, the rippling sensation going all the way through her body right down to the tip of her tail and into the dragon languishing beneath her, his hot breath washing against her inner thighs and her clothed sex. It was funny just what an effect the incense had sometimes as it ended up being different for each and every client she treated, Caddy's hind legs splayed slightly as if he was welcoming in a partner for a very intimate kind of attention but his nose still shifting and questing as if in sheer determination for the scent that was growing increasingly stronger with the span of every passing second.

But, no. Iris swallowed and exhaled, Caddy groaning between her legs, although the sound of his pleasure and relaxation was muted as her thighs closed around him, sealing him away in his little worry-less world. It was right where he wanted to be, of course, the tip of his tail, very slowly and languidly, curling back and forth, everything moving as if in slow motion as his cock was so sweetly and wonderfully pumped and caressed. If that was how a massage was supposed to go, that was something that Caddy was very much on board with, whimpering and whining under her touch as he could not help but allow his shaft to pulse into her paws, pre-cum drooling more thickly as she worked him over, intent on gleaning pleasure from his most sacred of places.

And yet there was that little matter of his rubbing, curious nose to take note of, Iris rounding her shoulders and stiffening her tail as she struggled to contain herself. She'd never before had a client who pushed as much as Caddy did, not even when she did straddle their heads to get to work on difficult to reach zones! Whether or not that was something she would have to put aside for future clients was by the by at that point in time, her sex heating up as she nipped her lip lightly, back arched as if her body was simply begging her to bear down against him, to use what he seemed to so very desperately want to push against her. Iris smiled breathlessly. Just who would she be to deny him?

The kobold couldn't contain herself and, well, where was the sense in not having just a little drop of fun for herself too while he was so amenable, almost tonguing her cunny through the fabric of her trousers? He would not have the presence of mind to actually pleasure her as she was doing for him but he could still enjoy the aroma of her, the intimate experience that her clients paid top dollar for each and every time. With a degree of flexibility that only many yoga sessions, poised and balanced, could have drawn her to, Iris shed her trousers and underwear, having thankfully gone bare on her paws that day, to better feel in touch with her client.

Caddy, however, was not so in tune with his surroundings that he noticed her blouse too, the light, airy garment that was so suited to her sensual, soft line of work, hitting the floor too - no. All he was concerned about was the sweetness of her bearing down on his muzzle, using the rounded point of his nose to hump and grind as if her life depending on it. His tongue hung out of his muzzle as he inhaled her scent greedily, prey to desire and emotions that he could not have possibly have known even existed before, trying to lap at her sex but failing completely and utterly in his combination of relaxation and lust. It was a strange state indeed to find himself in but not entirely unpleasant as he huffed against her, hips giving little twitches and jerks as he yearned for something more, her paws so very sweetly continuing on to pump the full length of his aching hard-on as if she already knew and sensed just what he needed from him.

But there was nothing that could have possibly have prepared the little dragon for her contorting her body, bending all the way forward to softly take the head of his cock between her lips, closing her lips over and behind the glands. He whimpered breathlessly, although could not have been sure even in hindsight that any sound at all came out, his desire ramping up as she took him into her mouth. In another circumstance, the reverent little dragon would have truly marvelled at her flexibility and ability to bend over so far but it was even harder again to think while she held such a highly sensitive part of his anatomy in her mouth, tenderly caressing him with her tongue.

Skilfully, the kobold folded her lips over her teeth to ensure that her client would come to no harm during the course of their session, although it had become far more than even the most extravagant of intimate massages as she pushed on. Maybe the incense was having more of an effect on her than normal but she could not spare a moment in which to wonder about something like that, only perhaps how she could use another blend to draw another, old-time client to different highs of sensuality next time she saw him too. That was why, after all, she did just what she did when she had so very much to give in the art of massage, learning more and more about how she could better apply her craft for the ultimate release of tension and caress of another's most intimate of areas.

And his cock seemed to fit perfectly into her chunky muzzle as she took him deep into the back of her throat, swallowing rapidly as she bobbed her head to ensure that she would not have to do something as unseemly as to hack or gag on his shaft - now that simply would not do! Her mouth was well-trained and she had to give him the most pleasure that she possibly could even as she bucked and ground her hips back, her folds spreading and smearing her juices wantonly over his lips and muzzle.

It was wrongly right, her heart pounding as if to leap through her chest, but Iris could not stop - not when her client's shaft throbbed so beautifully in her mouth. If the mouth was a sensor for so many things, having one's mouth wrapped around such a delightfully needy length truly could be the answer to so many questions, providing instant feedback in a way that nothing else could. He huffed and brushed his tongue against her sex, purely by accident, but the brief flutter of wet sensation could not be turned aside as she devoted all of her attention to sucking him off sweetly before she could possibly fall prey to the ebb and whim and sway of her own lustful body.

For one's bodily desires could not be desired and passion was one of the things that so many of her clients seemed to forget before coming to her, something that the incense was set to tease out, bit by bit. Caddy squirmed beneath her and writhed, however, hips trying to hump and grind even through the thick fog of relaxation that had settled upon him, weighing him down and down and down into the massage table s if he would never again be able to get up again. But that was all fine, just fine, as long as her sweet lips still bumped and popped over each and every ridge in his hard cock, bringing him such pleasure that he swore stars erupted before his eyes even though her juices coated his muzzle, his lips simply unable to form the suckling that he would need in order to please her, panting and gasping on the very edge of release.

And when that release hit him it took everything from him and so much more. No dragon could have prepared himself for such a rampant onslaught of pleasure, his hips trying to thrust up erratically even though his tail hung straight down, the air of relaxation cloying as if it had stuck, heavily, to his very scales. The dragon huffed and panted, rolling his eyes back, but he could not hold off such a powerful orgasm as she sucked his cock up into the back of his mouth, giving him all that he could have ever have possibly wanted from the sweetness of climax, coaxing his innards to churn in raw, fluctuating desire and spill a load of seed that was so very sorely wanted.