The Bliss Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What..."

But even a single word was too much for him as she lightly fanned the incense away or, at least, what remained of it for it had all but burnt itself out during the course of their session. He blinked at her, lower jaw slack with a gleam of drool showing in the corner of his lips, and he groaned, his mouth thick and heavy and dry as if he had experienced far more than a massage. And yet every last muscle in his body was still very much relaxed, even if his senses seemed dull and slow as if he was waking from an exceptionally deep sleep, flickers and dregs of a dream swelling up from his subconscious without his due bidding.

But they were not from his subconscious at all but a nuance of what had happened, images and sensations rising to the forefront of his mind like bubbles through a pool of water beneath a crashing waterfall. The plunge pool was a dangerous place to be and he struck out for the surface, mentally gasping for air and the realisation that would shed light on everything that had happened and, hopefully, something more still.

Her massaging his back, how good her paws had felt working around the base of his tail... Oh, that was a good memory indeed and he shivered in mere recollection at the relaxation that it had brought him, tongue hanging out over the edge of his muzzle. And yet there was more, so much more, once that first thought had allowed itself to be known in any sense of clarity, each memory rising thick and fast through the rapidly clearing cloud of incense, finally seeing all clearly at long last.

Iris massaging his neck, the sore muscles there.

Her paws sliding down the length of his body... So good...

A pressure under his tail, teasing and light and not-right but not-wrong either.

The kobold's thighs wrapped around him.

Something pressing up under his tail.

The scent of her.

His climax.

Rolled onto his front again as a bigger thing all over again stretched him open, sending him into an orgasm set aside far from anything that he could have ever have possibly have experienced before. The memory drifted and floated before his eyes as if he was watching what happened to him play out on a television screen, although all that he saw was through the span of his own eyes, all too intimate for comfort as he howled out in his own memory, hips jerking and thrusting madly.

And more. More and more flooded his mind as his cheeks heated up and he looked down at his body, scrabbling up onto all fours as if something, anything, there would betray something of the truth of what had occurred. His shaft had slipped back into the slit at the very base of his belly (had it been out at all? Could he have imagined or dreamed up everything?) but the trickle of sweat, pre-cum and, of course, semen had not yet been wiped away while he lay on his front, although Iris brushed her fingers along his side lightly at that very moment in time to let him know she was there. But he could not have expected, not even after all that, her paw to slip under his stomach to expertly wipe off his slit before it closed completely, the puffy edges settling back down in line with his scales.

"What are you doing?"

He leapt away as if he'd been stung, tumbling off the massage table as he fought to get his limbs under him in time not to simply face-plant into the floor in an ungainly heap of dragon and legs and scales. Iris blinked at him, her lower jaw comically falling slack, holding up a small, clean cloth that smelled sweetly of something floral, innocent to the last for a soul such as she could not possibly fathom in the moment of revelation what had gone wrong.

"I..." She hesitated, shifting her weight back onto her tail and heels as if she was too cautious to approach the smaller dragon even at that time. "I was going to clean you off...if that's okay."

"No, that is very much not okay!" He snapped, trembling with nerves as he hunkered down behind the table, weaving his head back and forth as if he simply could not contain his distress. "I didn't say you could do any of this! You've..." He shuddered, drawing in a raspy gasp of breath. "My under tail..."

Blinking at him, for she still could not have understood, Iris crouched beside him, laying what she thought (or at least hoped) was a comforting paw on his back. Trembling, he could not help but lean into her touch, some part of her mind accepting that she meant him no harm even as thought after memory chased the tail of one another around and around the fractured, jagged landscape of his mind.

"Sir," she intoned softly, concern for him brimming over sincerely in her gaze. "You signed the paperwork. I know it's your first time, perhaps I should have gone more slowly for you but you were so relaxed and everything looked like you were enjoying yourself. Was there something I should have done better for you?"

She appeared so genuinely worried for him that there could be no true shadow of a doubt in his mind that she meant what she'd done to him, a sense of caring for her client resonating through each and every act that had been sweetly performed. Drawing himself up just a little, the dragon tried to bumble his way through it, shoulders pushing back as he dragged in a breath that softened the tension in his lungs just a bit. Just enough, in fact, for him to force down his feelings and thoughts to a spot where he could pull away from them for just a drop of self-reflection.

"I didn't..."

But what could he say about consenting to it or not as he swallowed hard and strived to lock away his words. There was nothing that could be said when it was his own darn fault for not looking over the papers correctly and his cheeks burned at the memory, as faded and frayed as it was, of what he had had the strange luxury to experience. Unable to truly enunciate or elaborate on what had gone wrong to the poor, confused kobold, he bid her a mumbling, hasty goodbye and hustled off on his way out the door, only just about managing to get his clothes back on in time, although he was not his usual, carefully dressed, self.

What could be said? What could be done? His body moved freely where it should have held tension and he caught his breath just a little as the recollection of the biggest dildo - what else could it possibly be called? - pounding up under his tail rose dominantly to the forefront of his mind. Although he may not have actively vocalised an understanding consent of everything, things had not been...well...

He gulped down the thought, cock twitching where it had softened and pulled back into his body, even though he chanced that his belly-slit was plumping out even then, ready to release his shaft into the open air once more for the pleasure that had, only recently, been taken from it. And he was ready for more too: he could feel it. Every muscle in his body, even those that had been at their sorest at the very base of his wings and neck, rang through with relaxation in a way that, like the powerful climaxes that had ripped through him, simply had not been a part of his everyday being before. Why, even the tension headache, the band of pain that rose and fell to greater and lessening degrees... It was gone. Completely and utterly non-existent, leaving a bliss of non-sensation in its wake.

And if such a massage could have such a powerful effect on him, regardless of anything else... Ah, it was too difficult to work out for himself in the sanctity of his own head, moseying off along on his way with a backwards glance that spoke volumes. The robin on the reception desk chirped something at him but he was too encased in the dwelling of his own mind, need and relaxation teasing up against one another in an oddly erotic combination that could not quite be explained.

Pausing in the exit of the building with the burbling fountain in the foyer as a backdrop his deep sense of introspection, the dragon tried to press his lips together against a giddy sort of smile. It did not fit his experience or his situation in the slightest but it still forced its way out against his will, tickling relief thrumming through the back of his mind even against the odd, disconcerting soreness radiating from under his tail.

It was strange: very much so. But some things just happened and, well, it was something to think about but not at the detriment of someone who was, very clearly, just trying to help him have a good time. A very good time, in fact. Caddy shook his head slowly from one side to the other, shifting his head to one shoulder as if already performing the motion that would turn him back to the front desk - an area that, while they may not have had all of the answers, could have maybe have answered just some of his questions. Ignorant to the woman clicking her tongue impatiently against the roof of her mouth behind him, he laughed out loud, tail flicking gently as he languidly dawdled in place.

Maybe another massage would help him understand it all just a little bit more...