The Bliss Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris' eyes fell half-lidded as she stared down lustfully at the base of his cock where his slit was pulled lewdly around it, showing off the thickness. But that could not be her main concern as spurt after spurt of salty cum (she couldn't have described the taste really in any other way as it shot into the back of her mouth) poured down her throat. Unwilling to pull back at the crux of his pleasure even as she ground her hips back and forth on his eager little muzzle, wanting her own pleasure but simply unable to find it in herself to draw her muzzle back when she could take his load of seed straight down her throat.

The tip of his ridged shaft pushed up into the back of her throat as she swallowed shallowly over and over again, enjoy the pulse and simple sensation of his body as something tightened deep within her loins. Her moan around his cock carried a vibration into him too and Caddy's length seemed to throb all the harder for her, dredging up another thick spurt of cum that she eagerly gulped down - all to make sure that her client had everything that he wanted and more. But she could not deny the rising, twisting need pulling her stomach into knots and cried out her muffled ecstasy around his hot length as she brought herself off on his muzzle, juices soaking the scales of his muzzle even as his helplessly wiggling and waggling tongue tried to scoop up her juices.

There was little that the dragon could make sense of in the heat of the moment, rocking and humping in heated lust and pleasure, one sensation quickly becoming replaced by another as if he could only feel one thing so strongly at any single time. The incense, truly, had that effect of drawing out sensations so that they were stronger and more powerful and that was something that Caddy seemed to be getting the full effect of, panting so heavily that Iris briefly caught herself wondering if the poor dragon was even getting enough oxygen into his lungs. But there was nothing wrong with Caddy except for the pleasure that threatened to sweetly and completely overwhelm him, taking everything he knew was real and reshaping it into something else that would change the fabric of being that made up his little corner of the world.

His body needed her, however, and she was so very skilled at bringing her clients to that peak of pleasure over and over again that the kobold saw absolutely no reason at all to hold him back from that high any longer as she enjoyed herself with him. His climax thrummed up into her mouth as strongly as she could have possibly liked, hips working furiously to pour a load of seed into her mouth that came so erratically that she had to giggle, just a bit, a bubble of cum bursting lewdly and messily from the corner of her lips. It was no matter, however, as he snaked his head back and forth between her legs as much as he was able, whimpering and grunting into her sex even as her pussy trickled out the last remnants of her sweet orgasm over his lips and muzzle.

But Caddy was hardly aware of anything of that nature as pleasure unlike anything he had ever come across before pulsed through him, wave after wave crashing over his mind as if the smoke itself was wrapping around him, taking him to another time and place where everything was... Oh, there were no words for it as he relished in the sensation of her lips and tongue working around him, although the feel of the very tip of his cock tickling into her throat was almost too much to bear, sheer sensation threatening to overwhelm him at the very point that he wanted to enjoy it the most.

Did he want to enjoy it? What was making him think like that? It would have been impossible to hold onto a single thought if he was in the midst of experiencing a normal orgasm but with the kobold working him over so kindly... Why, it would have been a travesty in itself not to pay her the due attention that she deserved, some foggy part of his mind decided, although he could not have said, not even in hindsight, just what part of him and his psyche that was. It was delightful, however, and he relaxed into the feel of it, moaning and panting and not, admittedly, making very much noise at all between the warming hold of her thighs as she muffled his cries amidst the flickering dance of the candle flames.

Iris smiled. What a good little dragon he was... Now, he was getting the hang of it! Sometimes it took them time to relax, her clients, but everything went so very much more smoothly when her clients were nice and relaxed, happy with what she was doing to them in her special, personal massage. Tucking her paw down into the slight space between his trembling shaft and his tail hole, she tickled the base lightly, relishing the shiver that ran through her as he ever so slightly pushed into her touch. She did not rest or move on, enjoying all he too had to offer her, until his tail hole was finally relaxed enough to ease into the next blissful stage of his massage. It was the one that her clients requested her for the most and the kobold could not help but chirp in excitement as she jumped off the massage table, as eager as her client surely had to be for the next bit of pleasure! It may not have been as nice for her in the erotic sense but it would give him so much that she fumbled in the cupboards in her haste to retrieve the woven harness that would impart so much delight.

Caddy was not in the know of any of this, his world hazy and wonderful and simply divine: he could not have possibly have found the words to explain it in any other way. Drifting, he was barely aware of her moving around him, the music changing to something with burbling flutes and the tease of wind brushing through unseen trees - reeds, perhaps? It didn't matter, only that it better served to carry him further and further away as Iris' weight drove the table to creak once more, climbing up between his hind legs as she, seemingly with great care - how thoughtful! - straddled his tail.

A massage... He was just having a massage...

But the part of him that Iris sought to massage and manipulate tenderly was not of the usual course and he whimpered as pressure grew and grew on his tail hole. Was she using her... No... He could not even remember what had happened only a short while ago, only panting heavily as the pressure increased slowly, more and more with the course of every passing second, something slick and thick pushing up into his tail hole with an unstoppable yet gentle force that was too tantalising to even consider resisting.

And just why would he have wanted to resist, anyway, as the dildo pushed into him, spreading out his anal ring and allowing his passage to warm and meld to the shape of it, the tapered tip the perfect size and shape to spread open a new partner, for it had never before felt the lust of this particular little dragon. The woven rope harness was comfortable on Iris' scales, one of her favourites to use for how it looked and cupped the light musculature of her thighs and buttocks, tail perfectly framed. It was a shame that Caddy was too far out of it to truly admire the picture she presented, scales even lightly oiled to show off their russet, ever-changing gleam to the best of her sense of presence and ability. The strap-on dug into his tail hole as if it was meant to be there, just what Caddy had needed even if he could not have known so, and she groaned lightly with the pressure it took to penetrate his depths even with the well-lubricated dildo to tease him open.

Slowly, slowly... There was no rush. But he had checked the box on the form for the special treatment - the extra special one that made her heart beat flutter all the more wildly as she seated the full length of the faux, purple shaft into them. Ah, if only Caddy had known what was to come, the little dragon would have, most likely, have been blushing and wriggling and squirming like a virgin on her wedding night but he thankfully had a little assistance to stroke down his inhibitions, drawing him into a state of abject lust that simply could not be denied regardless of anything else that was going on at that time.

He panted, rocking his hips back and forth as if to seat himself more firmly back on 'her' cock, although he could not have known what it was, only that, intrinsically, it felt good. And sometimes all things had to be was good. He didn't need to know or even understand the ins and outs of absolutely everything, the sensation of being cared for encasing him above all else. Why would the masseuse even do anything at all to him that he had not asked for?

Of course, that was true, even if it had been entirely of his own doing that he had not read the paperwork thoroughly and, woefully, clicked the wrong booking name on the website. One click meant so much and there would be little that could be held up in any court of law if he thought things had been done against his will, lingering and languishing in that dubious area of consensual non-consent where the paperwork said 'yes' and his mental capacity was just so, although...things simply had not gone according to plan. Yet it was so alluring to have something powering into him that he paddled his hind feet in the air and whined, trying to say that he wanted more even though he didn't have either the words or the breath in which to convey such a sentiment.

It drove in deep, only to drag back and thrust again, attached to the living organism of the kobold as Iris' eyes rolled back into her head, humping and thrusting and grinding lightly and confidently for his ultimate pleasure. Of course, she could only think of the delight that she was delivering unto her client even, the long, deep, empowering strokes of the strap-on dildo driving into him over and over again.

Ah, but her client needed more and she knew that in the pitch of his moans, tail hanging down over the edge of the table as his head, no doubt, swam in such a pit of relaxation that going larger would be easier. It was not about taking advantage of him but taken him to that point of sheer euphoria over and over again, massaging his prostate with the best tools and toys that she had in her personal masseuse collection. Before she'd even really gotten him used to the first toy, she leaned back off the table, threatening to tilt it if not for the weight of her client holding it in place, swapping the first dildo for another larger one in red that had soft bumps and ridges along it - all designed for the pleasure of the creature it was being used on.

The red silicone was well-cared for but that was not something that mattered to Caddy who gasped as he was penetrated again, tail hole trying to squeeze down prior to that on something that wasn't even there. It was a truly intoxicating feeling to be so filled and he moaned out loudly, tail flicking back and forth as if to encourage her on and Iris laid a gentle paw on his stomach, stroking and easing the tension from the tight abdominals she found there.

"Steady..."

But even her breath rasped in her throat as he thrust and, for all its lewdness and lack of sensuality, 'fucked' him: there truly was no other word for it when it came right down to the meat of the matter. It was rough and it was crude and he needed her so very badly, each stroke bumping up against a bundle of nerves inside his tail hole that he had never before really paused to inspect or understand the pleasure of. That was one reason that he would later learn about why so many made use of Iris' services, often repeatedly, finding a greater sense of relaxation in something that may very well still have been considered taboo in the majority of circles that he, at least, was familiar with.

On and on... He could not help but try to use his tail to lever himself up but his body was so nicely heavy, bearing him down and down, so sweetly down, that he could not find the strength to do anything more than lie there and enjoy the attention, the rippling pleasure inside him grower increasingly greater. His shaft throbbed, unwilling to slip back into the slit in his belly, but it perhaps knew that it would be wanted and used in short notice, even if only as a passage for pleasure rather than receiving said pleasure itself.

Iris huffed, cheeks and neck heating up first as her body warmed to the exercise, wanting to give him more and his tail hole just seemed to be so very good at swallowing up every inch of fat cock she fed it that she had to try something more. Another dildo replaced the second easily in the harness, all clean-up to be taken care of later, and a lovely specimen with thick, full ridges as if they were intended to breed a needy female rose into stark definition. She smiled, a little breathless: they would do wonders for her newest favourite client too...

"On your front now..."

She had to help him, of course, but Caddy managed to do as she asked, wriggling and squirming all the way around onto his belly again, where she folded his tail gently up over his back and stretched him open once more. It was harder that time to take the length and a little grunt burst from his lips as she managed to hilt it inside him, his own shaft trapped luxuriously between the soft padding of the table and his own underbelly scales. It added to the stimulation, although his mind was so foggy still that it seemed like just the right thing to do to lie there and rest, relax and allow everything to happen passively to him, a mere player in a game where the path of it was already set out before him for him to follow...

And then the ridges on the shaft caught his prostate and he growled, gripping the table lightly (for that was all that he had the strength for). Good! So good! He could barely form the thought but knew that he needed it - oh, how he very much needed it! Iris soothed him with a stroke to his hindquarters and Caddy settled down just enough for her to continue her work on him, driving and thrusting with each angle of her hips placed just so, intending to tease him to orgasm this time without even laying a finger on his shaft. Prostate massage, of course, was a special kind of art and she had to allow him to luxuriate in it, sensations building and building to a peak and crescendo from where they simply could no longer be contained.

She could not have known just how close Caddy was at that moment, scales glistening, although whether that was from sweat or from the oil, one could not have said. The shaft drove up beautifully into him, deeper than either of the ones that had come before, and he would have ground back on it if he'd had the energy, but she was taking care of him so he could just relax and enjoy the, very literal, ride she had in store for him.

It was the crème de la crème of her collection, however, that finally drove him to a breathless, gasping orgasm, the largest dildo of them all cramming up rudely into his tail hole. For a dragon who had not been as well-prepared as he had been, it would have been far too large for him but, with all the relaxation that she'd, quite deliberately, induced him into, it fit just right, stretching him out and out and out past what should have been anyone's limit. The sheer size of it alone squeezed his prostate at the very peak of the stretch, breath locking up in his throat as every muscle in his body tightened on cue. And, right then and there, orgasm crashed over him with a pounding, driving force that should have depleted every last effect the earlier, more pleasant massage had had on him.

But a massage didn't have to be light and gentle and soothing to have the ultimate desired effect in the simple, pure release of tension and there would have been no possible way for Caddy to hold back his draconic delight as his cock pulsed, delivering a load of hot, sticky cum into what little space there was between his belly and the padding. On and on, his orgasm powered through him, lifting him up to heights that such an influence as sweet incense could only hope to reach, aspiring and yet not quite getting there. More powerful still than what he'd experienced with her lips wrapped expertly around the length of his shaft, taking him deep, he could only pant and shudder and whine and tuck his chin down against the table for some sense of stability in the perfect storm that threatened to sweep him up and away.

And Iris was right there to carry him through it, her comparatively narrow hips pounding and thrusting and working away as her body yearned for climax too, even though she'd had her own sneaky sort of one - all for her client's ultimate pleasure and ecstasy. It was what she was best at, after all: finding out just what made her clients tick and what would bring them the most joyful pleasure. Smiling breathlessly, she slowed the pace down and down and down until she was well enough sure that every last drop of seed was spent, his tail hole not able to hold such a terribly large invading force for too long. But that was alright too - she knew just when she had to pop the tip from him in a glistening smear of lubricant that had been, of course, copiously applied to each and every toy for her to continue the massage just as he'd so very sorely needed.

And then...the stillness. That was her favourite part as her client lay there, allowing her time in which to tuck away the toys (sometimes they could be frightening, especially the largest of them) and don a light robe to conceal her modesty and seal away their embarrassment too. Iris was an old hand, truly, at what she did and checked that the incense had burnt out on time, the influence of it slowly sifting away like grains of sand running through an hourglass. Soon, her client dragon would come around to reality once more and then she'd be able to continue his treatment, relaxing him softly down and down and down with a massage with her favourite warming oil all over again.

Smoothly and patiently, she layered his body with gentle attention, massaging in soothing circles where tension lingered, melting it away as if he was merely butter in her paws. To such a skilled masseuse, not a single tension and ache should remain in the body of a client after treatment and she was set on ensuring that Caddy had the best experience possible even as he groaned and rolled his head from side to side, pushing himself up beneath her paws as he, slowly but surely, came back to his own version of reality.

Caddy huffed and snorted, nostrils fluttering with breath, the thick, heavy aroma of the incense still hanging heavily in the air. What... Questions could not make their way through the fog, although a part of him was aware that she was massaging him, working over his sides and the muscles around his hind legs, seemingly carrying on with her work with a light hum and tune on her lips.

That was good... He had really enjoyed his massage too, even though his eyelids were so very heavy that it was hard to think, hard to breathe, hard to do anything else at all really...

"Slowly now," she breathed, rubbing the invigorating oil into his neck, allowing him to come back to reality in his own time. "Come back, Caddy... You've been gone from us for far too long."

He groaned and slowly shook out the kinks in his neck as he tipped his horns back and forth, one leg hanging off the table along with his tail as if he was a teenager who had all of a sudden realised that they had to get out of bed for school, bundled up in a mess of sheets to soon be dragged free by their parents. Something - a small cloth - wiped lightly over his muzzle and, heavens... He gulped, rising up through the fog of mindlessness. Was that under his tail? What on earth was happening under there? And why did he feel...

Realisation clouded with the dream as he tried to make sense of his memories, clouded by the incense as Iris donned a light robe out of his line of sight and busied herself with making sure everything was ready for her next client. As far as she was concerned, he could take as much time as he needed to relax and enjoy the afterglow, although she had no idea, not even at that time, that Caddy had not known just what he was signing before he had even entered the room in which his massage was to take place.