All Comments on 'The Blond Man's Gaze'

by PercyPopham

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Great first story here about a first time. This brought back my own memory of a similar exciting, and at the same time, frightening experience. I too fled in shame but was also back the next day wanting more. And from that day on, I've always wanted more. Oh, and the funny thing is, that my piss shyness thing has never ended.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow!!! I sure hope to hear more of this story. Had me hard in no tme when you looked down at his beautiful feet. It was hot to stroke myself off to this erotic encounter, even letting my fingers explore my tight hole. I came hard and I am looking forward to more:)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well written. Keep going. My first was my best friend, Dartmouth varsity swimmer. Taught him to fly fish, went skinny dipping, then a massage that went awry…….. I ended up sucking him off.

Exluke1Exluke17 months ago

Great first story and I felt like I was there. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very beautifully written and sexy content too

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very nice! Brought back memories of a similar encounter of mine....except it was in a stall with a large glory hole. I went there innocently enough...but the man on the other side of the wall quickly exposed my inner urges. When I realized he was jerking off....my reaction was unexpected but swift and immediate. I couldn't help but watch and reciprocate for him.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Descriptive of events. Descriptive of cocks. Good first story. I gave you a five because cocks were not totally shaved.

GybbsGybbs5 months ago

Yes! I think I've discovered a new Favorite Author!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPercyPopham@PercyPopham
Percy Popham is the contrived nom de plume for a gay man who wants to write for an audience without his mother finding out about it. He has written many things, most of which are unfinished, and many of which are terrible. When he is not failing at amateur stand-up comedy even...