The Blonde Beauty Pt. 02

Story Info
Nerd tries to take advantage of busty blonde classmate.
10.4k words
4.57
20.3k
34

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*big tits, slowish-build, and questionable consent*

All characters are over the age of 18.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OHHHH.....ooooooo.....Coooaach!!"

Spencer couldn't believe it. At first he thought his ears were deceiving him. But as the sounds emanating from his gym teacher's door increased in volume, he was convinced his initial assumption was correct; someone was having sex in his teacher's office. And now he confirmed it with his own eyes--not only that, but the couple going at it were Mr. O'Brian and Wendy Dolores! The busty, perfect Wendy Delores!

He gawked at the sight before him: Wendy was straddling the coach, and Wendy's huge knockers were resting in Coach O'Brian's mitts. Wendy had a porn-star's body, and he could directly see her snatch riding up and down his teacher's cock. He could only see Wendy's tits from the side, but he could watch as they bounced up and down in the coach's hands. Once Wendy got louder as her orgasm approached, Spencer panicked. Not wanting to be seen he bolted from the door and back to the locker room.

The first thing he did was jack-off in his shower stall. He couldn't believe it. Wendy was riding Mr. O'Brian's dick like a pro. It was the hottest thing he'd ever seen.

Afterwards Spencer quickly changed and briskly walked to homeroom. Spencer hadn't told anyone, but for the past two weeks he was arriving at school earlier than normal. Spencer was done with being picked on by his classmates and tired of girls passing over him, and so he was working out in the school's weight-room everyday before class. Having arrived at homeroom a good half hour before his classmates, Spencer ruminated over how to approach the situation. Teachers having sex with students was a pretty serious offence. He knew that Mr. O'Brian would be fired. And he guessed that Wendy would likely be suspended or expelled, not to mention horribly embarrassed. He didn't owe anything to Mr. O'Brian, and Wendy had always been a bit of bitch towards him, never willing to even give him the time of day. Even the time when they were paired together for their physics' project, Wendy would simply belittle him during the little time they spent together; Spencer basically ended up completing the entire project on his own. He could take both of them down if he wanted. What did he care?

It was about this time that Spencer began formulating a new plan: blackmail.

Although Spencer thought little of Wendy's personality and character, he thought a great deal about her body. Like every other boy in school, he would take every opportunity he had to check her out--head to toe. His interest at times bordered on obsession, trying to catch sight of her according to her schedule, and he would sometimes wonder if his intense sexual attraction had morphed into something like a crush for the girl. He lusted after her--hard. Back during their time together completing their physic's project, Spencer would jack-off as soon as he got home, imagining her barely contained, titanic tits and model good looks. Then there was the time she posted a photo shoot she did on her Instagram. It was supposed to be moderately tasteful, with Wendy posing in a purple v-neck and a tight pair of jeans, but regardless of what Wendy would wear, she always made it look filthy. Then she posted a photo of her in a bikini while on vacation in Cabo. Having downloaded the photo of hers on his computer, he beat his meat raw for a month. Truth be told, Wendy was the main source of Spencer's masturbatory fantasies for his entire high school experience.

And now he had just seen her having sex, her massive jugs bouncing in Coach O'Brian's hands!

Before this morning he never had a chance in hell with hooking up with Wendy. But now he had serious dirt on her. Hadn't he put up with her shit long enough? She was just like everyone else: she saw him as a dweeb and nothing else. But this Spencer was different. He was tired of how everyone shoved him aside and pretended he wasn't even there. No. He was determined. He was strong. And he was going to make this bitch pay.

After second period, Spencer lucked out and found Wendy scrambling through her locker--alone.

"Alright, bud," Spencer thought to himself, "you gotta take life by the balls. Fuckin' do it." But this inflated sense of confidence was new, and Spencer's shyness was not. Anxiety coursed through his veins as he approached the blonde-haired vixen. He took a deep breath as the busty babe rummaged through her stuff.

"...ummm...hey Wendy...," Spencer forced out.

Wendy responded in her typical way.

"What do you want, Pointdexter?"

She always called him 'Pointdexter'.

Spencer struggled. Wendy was a couple of inches taller than him, which was always intimidating. And her cleavage didn't make it any easier. But he thought to himself, you've got this.

"Can you hurry up? I'm busy," she said.

Was she going to be so curt? This was the new Spencer. The one people would respect.

"Wendy, I saw....I saw....." The poor boy could barely form a sentence. His mouth was dry and his hands were shaking. Standing up to this busty babe was no small feat.

Regardless, by this point Spencer had her complete attention. Wendy had already suspected what was coming next.

"What did you see?" she whispered.

"I saw....I saw you and Mr. O'Brian."

"What the fuck are you talking about, Spencer? You don't know what the fuck you're talking about."

Finding some inner strength, Spencer spoke up.

"Actually I...I...know what I saw. You and Mr. O'Brian had...had sex with one another. In his office. This morning."

Wendy stalled. She stared at the skinny loser in front of her, deciding whether to go on offence or defence. She grabbed him by the shirt, pulled him down the hall, and pushed him into the corner. Putting on her angriest look, she decided to tell the young man where things stood.

"Look, Pointdexter, you didn't see anything. Let me repeat that: you didn't see anything. I know more than enough guys in this school who could kick your scrawny ass, and if you tell anyone, and I mean ANYONE, of what you most definitely DID NOT see, you are going to regret it for the rest of your life. Are we clear?"

Spencer had never seen Wendy get mad before. Sure she could be a bit of a bully, but she was generally level-headed otherwise. But if she thought a threat was going to make him cower, she couldn't be more wrong. Not with the new Spencer in town.

"Actually, Wendy, I don't...I don't think that will happen," Spencer replied, taking on some confidence.

"Excuse me? If you don't want three broken limbs and a coma, that is definitely going to happen."

"No," Spencer said, "you...you just can't bully me. You have just as much to lose as me. After Mr. O'Brian's office is cleared out, the school board will decide your fate, and everyone in school will know it is your fault."

Wendy was scared. She thought her threat would work.

"Well, what?" she replied, "you're just going to get Mr. O'Brian fired and get me expelled?"

"Well...not exactly." This was the moment of truth. Spencer knew that this line would have to be crossed, and now he was at the point where it had to be done. "Unless...I had some....some...like...you know....reason not to."

It only took a fleeting moment for Wendy to connect the dots: Spencer was blackmailing her, and guessing from the petrified look on his face, it was sex that he wanted in return. This little fucker expected her to put-out for him!?! Rage began to fill her body and almost overcame her before her conscience checked her in place. Regardless of how she felt about the situation, there seemed to be two possible solutions. The first would be to guarantee that this loser never gets the chance to rat on her, but nothing short of killing the little shit could make that happen. The second solution, although humiliating, would be to give this scrawny fucker what he wanted. And that, at the very least, was preferable to the complications of premeditated murder.

Spencer at first thought she was going to hit him. But the look of violence in her eyes subsided, and she remained silent for a moment.

"Look," Wendy proposed, "I know what you want. You want to get with me. And I can't believe I'm saying this...but fine. If we hook up, you take this secret to your grave. You hear me?"

Spencer was dumbstruck. His plan was working!

"...uuuhhh...what...umm what exactly does hooking up mean?" he asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out. It's three months till prom. Once we've both graduated and clear of this school, I'll fulfill my end of the bargain. And you will NEVER tell anyone. And I mean no one; you don't tell your priest, you don't tell your shrink, and you will hide it forever from your future wife. You will never mention this to another living soul. Do you understand?"

Spencer was shook. Although this was all going according to plan, the reality of the situation was overwhelming. And despite this, he still couldn't help but ogle her body. Her breasts rose and fell as she listened for his response.

Wendy snapped her fingers, and Spencer's head shot up.

"Deal?"

"...Deal."

Wendy took a deep sigh, turned around, vehemently cursed, and rushed off to class. Spencer's feet remained frozen to the ground. His head was spinning, his heart pounding, and his newfound confidence coursing through his veins. He had never stood up for himself like that. He took a deep breath, calmed down, and smiled. He was going to score with Wendy Delores. This was the best day ever.

For the next three months, there was a new bounce to Spencer's walk. Spring had arrived, welcoming the growing young man into a new season, and with every passing day his anticipation grew. Whenever he walked past Wendy's locker and their eyes met, a small grin would flash across his face, and Wendy would shoot daggers at him. But he didn't care. He knew he had the upper hand. Every night he would lie in bed and get giddy while he molested himself to the idea of running his hands up and down Wendy's curves, reaching up to grasp her stupendous tits while he fucked her senseless.

At least that is what he hoped would happen. Some nights a fear would take hold of him...what if she fell back on her word? He wondered if he would actually go through with his threat. And if he did come forward with the information, would Wendy act out in retribution?

The old Spencer would have caved; there would be no chance that he would risk his neck just to take a teacher and, more specifically, a classmate down. But the new Spencer would hold fast--how many times had bullies razzed him simply to satisfy their own sadistic pleasure? If Wendy didn't fulfil her end of the bargain, he wasn't just going to let himself get pushed around.

As the days to prom counted down, Spencer could barely keep his excitement in check. And the surprising thing was this excitement didn't distract or overly occupy him--it drove him further. His marks in school were the best they had ever been. His commitment to working out remained steadfast. And he even had some fresh zingers for when assholes tried to call him out during class. Things were coming up Spencer.

And now, standing in front of the bathroom mirror before prom, Spencer never felt more like a man. He believed in himself. He felt the stirrings of confidence. His gym routine had started to develop tone and bulk, and before, when he looked into the mirror, he saw a scrawny, nervous teenager. Now he saw a tenacious young man. And not just that, but a young man bursting with virility and sporting a huge horse cock.

Spencer had known for a while now that his penis was on the larger side. He first started to notice that while some men in porn had dicks like his, others, in his eyes, looked small. He assumed that they simply had smaller than average dicks. It was only later that he came to realize that most men do not have porno-sized cocks, that the men in these videos, who looked like him, were the exceptions. They were porn stars because of their large dicks.

The prom that night was a success. Spencer had mustered up the courage to ask Laura Beasley to prom, so he didn't have to suffer the indignity of going alone. Laura was a nerd like him, and so had no problems saying yes when he asked. He was an awful date though. He was focused on Wendy all night. Wendy was wearing a strapless, cream-coloured gown, that (in defiance of all the laws of nature) managed to keep her humongous rack in check. Every step she took caused her titanic titties to bounce up and down; every man in the room was dumbstruck.

After that night, Spencer's nerves were on high alert, 24/7. He could barely sleep at night in anticipation. He would have to hear from her soon, or so he thought. The gnawing fears that she might back out of their deal returned in full-force, shattering his hope that he was ever going to fuck the girl of his dreams. Despair was beginning to take over.

But then, seven days after prom, he got a message from Wendy:

*hey my parents are out of the house tomorrow. my place is on the corner of Trenton and 5th, the grey one, 9pm. lets get this over with*

Spencer didn't fall asleep that night until sunrise.

Now it might be assumed that with this new Spencer, he was approaching the situation with a cool mindset, that he could feel some semblance of comfort in the presence of Wendy Delores. But nothing could be further from the truth. Surely most men would feel inadequate before her; she was a busty goddess of the highest form. Truth be told, not only was Spencer Crabtree a virgin, but he had never even kissed a girl. This was to be a night of many firsts and his nerves were wracked. An unknown mix of anticipation and terror were taking hold of his body from the moment he jumped in his car to the instant he pulled up alongside her house.

Wendy, meanwhile, was not looking forward to that night's activities--to put it lightly. Her anger and resentment told her she should just smack the little shit, but Wendy was also analytic, and she knew this was the best course of action. The horny bugger wouldn't last long. Nonetheless, she knew having some drinks would help. As the hour of Spencer's arrival came near, Wendy grabbed a bottle of gin from her parent's liquor cabinet and threw back, over twenty minutes, three shots of the botanical beverage. Just as she placed the bottle back the doorbell rang.

Spencer was standing nervously when Wendy opened the door. Despite his nerves being a mess, he was already sporting a chubby in anticipation. He took in her smoking body as he stood gob-smacked. Wendy was merely sporting a plain, black, spaghetti-strapped tank top, which also happened to show off her massive tatas. A deep cavern of cleavage ran down the hem of her top, and our poor-boy was fixated on the huge tits in front of him. He continued down her body, admiring the brief area of bare skin between her top and ass-hugging jean shorts. Jesus!

Wendy groaned in annoyance as Spencer stood speechless.

"Come in," she urged, "before anyone sees you."

Spencer emerged from his daze and walked through the door. He had heard that Wendy came from a pretty wealthy family, and the house made that abundantly clear. A crystal chandelier welcomed one into the foyer, and works of original artwork hung on the walls. The family portrait was placed next to a painting of a mountain landscape, and Spencer immediately recognized where Wendy got her looks from; her mother was beautiful, and her tits were just as big as Wendy's.

"K, follow me," Wendy ordered. Spencer followed her across the room and up a winding staircase. Her ass swayed back and forth as Spencer's erection grew. She led him to her bedroom at the end of a hallway. "Okay, this is how this going to work," Wendy stated, closing the door. "I'm going to give you a blow-job. That's it. If you think I'm going to fuck you, I'm sorry to disappoint."

Spencer held two conflicting thoughts. Getting a blowjob from this most beautiful of busty babes was a dream come true, but he had been hoping that this would be the night he lost his virginity.

"But...like....can't we ha...have uhh...sex, too?"

Wendy smirked and rolled her eyes. She was used to shutting-down the advances of men.

"No, we aren't. You're lucky I even agreed to this in the first place. Just sit down on the edge of the bed."

Spencer walked over to the bottom of Wendy's queen-sized bed, and proceeded to sit down. As he looked up, he took in the full glory of the woman who was about to suck his cock. He couldn't believe how hot she was--it just wasn't fair. Staring at the ridiculously curvy body of Wendy Delores, Spencer began to tremble. He had tried to prepare himself for this moment, but he was starting to lose it.

Wendy looked down at the quivering mess in front of her. He looked completely terrified--like a deer in the headlights. She felt a sting of empathy for the poor boy, and decided to calm him down.

"Look...are you nervous?"

Spencer was visibly shaking.

"I...I....uhhh....yeah...ummm...I'm a little nervous..." Wendy was just too much. Her body was too perfect.

For the first time that night, Wendy smiled.

"Yeah, I figured so. Just calm down." Wendy stepped forward, bent over, and simply ran her hand down the young man's arm, causing him to jump. Wendy laughed. "Wow, you're a little tense."

"I....I....I..." He had never felt this nervous about anything; it was consuming his entire body and mind, rendering his ability to speak useless.

"Look," Wendy said, sitting down beside Spencer, "you just need to breathe. Have you ever been with a girl before?"

"...umm...no."

"Please tell me you've at least kissed a girl."

Spencer shook his head.

"Oh boy," Wendy replied, "you're a piece of work. I can't believe you had the balls to get me to do this."

Wendy thought of how to proceed. If she just went down on the young man, he'd probably blow his load before she even had his pants off. She figured it would be a good way to humiliate him. A little tit for tat. But her better nature was coming through. Maybe it was the gin, but she also felt, conflictingly, genuinely sorry for him. Wendy often intimidated men in intimate settings, but it was obvious none of them came close to what Spencer was now feeling.

"Relax. Here. I'm going to just...hold your hand." Wendy reached across and took Spencer's hand in hers. His heart jumped at the feeling. Her smooth, warm hand was wrapped around his, and he was surprised as he looked up into Wendy's eyes. Expecting to be met with a patronizing sneer, he was instead met with a compassionate gaze. Her attempts to calm him seemed genuine, and this allowed him to breathe a little more steadily.

"Now," she proceeded, "close your eyes."

Spencer did as he was told.

Within the briefest of moments, Wendy's soft, plump lips met his. Butterflies rushed through his stomach as he responded by puckering his lips. The warmth emanating from Wendy's soft lips travelled down his body, calming his nerves while giving rise to a deep lust in his loins. The kiss only lasted a moment, but Spencer was already floating on air.

Wendy pulled back and smiled. "Wasn't that nice? I was afraid you might throw up there for a minute."

Spencer couldn't respond.

It was then Wendy noticed the massive bulge in Spencer's pants.

"What?.....No way," Wendy whispered, "Here...just...let me see."

Spencer froze as Wendy reached for his throbbing cock. Starting at the base, she slowly ran her hand up the outlines of his cock, over his pants, attempting to get a sense of its true size. A moan escaped Spencer's lips as she gently ran her fingers up and down his shaft.

"Oh my God, Spencer! For such a skinny dweeb you sport quite the horse cock."