The Blonde Beauty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, Wendy took Spencer's cock from his mighty grasp and shoved it back into her mouth. Spencer watched in disbelief as Wendy moved on to the full-attack; sucking down his length, all while continuing to smack her fat titties and hard nipples against his hefty, swollen testicles.

"oh god...Wendy!!...uuuuhhh.....everything you are doing feels so good!!"

Wendy was, of course, speechless, as her mouth was completely stuffed with Spencer's hard cock. But she responded with the sexiest moan to let him know she loved taking his dick down her throat. Spencer's hips slowly started to roll as he pushed his cock further into her lovely face. At first Wendy resisted slightly, but then she began bobbing her head in rhythm. His speed increased--Spencer couldn't stop himself from thrusting himself into Wendy's pretty little mouth. Wendy began to gag, but was slutty and kind of loved it. Wendy was still berating his balls with her massive breasts when she placed her hands on Spencer's thighs, and prepared her mouth to take a real pounding. Even with her skills, there was no way she would be able to take more then six or eight inches of his entire length, but she was determined to let this young man take her mouth for a ride. Her big breasts fell between Spencer's thighs, resting on the bed, still pushing their soft flesh into his groin, still bouncing as a result of Spencer's enthusiasm.

Spencer soon found the perfect rhythm fucking her beautiful face. He was lost in pleasure as he moaned and moaned, flexing his back, fucking his blonde angel's mouth and making her boobs bounce. Spencer continued to cry out.

"uhhhhh....uhhhhhh....ffuuuck....uhhhh," he moaned.

Wendy couldn't take it any longer, and came up gasping for breath, but she was a champ, and so lifted up her tits and squeezed them tightly around his slippery, aching cock.

"Tell me Spencer, how much do you absolutely love my titties?"

"oh god! I love them so much! you have the best boobs at school!"

"Yeah? How often do you think of them?" Wendy asked.

"ooohh my god....I think of your perfect titties every fucking day!!"

"I knew it," Wendy teased, "you pervert, this must be--uhhh!!--b....b!....b blowing your mind then, huh, baby? Humping them, about to bust all over my huge boobies?"

Spencer simply roared in response as he continued to thrust up and through Wendy's unreal cleavage. With his elbows now on the bed to support him, Spencer was truly able to thrust his cock upward, plowing into the blonde beauty's perfect teenage knockers. His pelvis and nuts smacked up against her perfectly bouncy and heavy hooters, plunging his manhood deeper into her cleavage. Wendy looked down at the throbbing erection in front of her and couldn't believe how big it was. Even though she tried to smother it in her smooth, creamy globes, Spencer's rod of steel still managed to clearly thrust through the depths of her bosom, rising to her lips at the peak of his thrust.

Wendy looked up, locking eyes with Spencer. Both refused to break eye contact as Spencer plowed into Wendy's bosom. Both remained silent save for their heavy breathing and colliding flesh--yet neither broke eye contact. They didn't look away even as Wendy bit down on her lip and as Spencer's pained-expression of pleasure became more grotesque. Spencer was blown away by her natural beauty. He saw in her eyes the desire to please him, to push him to the edge. And he dared not look away. They simply stared into each other's eyes as Spencer fucked Wendy's fat hoo-has. Spencer slowly began to uncontrollably moan. Wendy noticed the signs of Spencer's imminent orgasm and broke the long held silence.

"Yes, Spencer, baby, give it to me!" Wendy bellowed, "Show me how much you love my big fucking titties!"

"Wendy.....Wendy!!......I...I--"

"--uh huh?--" Wendy interjected.

"...oh god....OH GOD......I think I'm going to cum!!"

"Oh honey, I want you to fuck them even harder! Cum for me! Cum for me and my big fat fucking titties! Cum all over my amazing titties you absolutely worship! Show me how much you love them!"

Wendy then finally broke eye contact as she again took the head of Spencer's cock into her mouth.

Incredible. This beautiful creature was kneeled before Spencer, sucking on the dome of his big rod while jerking him off with her angelic rack. He pumped his throbbing cock like a piston through Wendy's bouncing, jiggling jugs while still managing to plow into her wet, stretched-out mouth. She didn't seem to be bothered by the fact he was about to blow his huge load, and Wendy instead started to moan while sucking on the head of his, now, 12-inch cock. With Wendy's big jugs in his mitts, Spencer was on the road of no return.

"Oh my god baby, this is it......this is it..... I'm gonna cum!....I'm gonna cum!.....Ahhhhhh!!!!!"

Spencer felt himself approaching the finish line as he pulled himself even tighter into Wendy's bosom, squeezing them madly, pressing them around his pulsating shaft, giving her busty beauties an absolute ride, moaning violently in pleasure, in unison with Wendy, before the air altogether left his lungs.

Spencer exploded into her beautiful mouth. Immediately she was overwhelmed, and spunk fell from her lips, down his cock, and in between her tits. His cock popped out of Wendy's mouth and began to shoot thick ropes of cum across her face.

"Oh, you naughty boy--"

"--awwww!!!--",

"--this is what you wanted all along, right, to fuck my big tits? To cum on me? Yeah?! Cum all over me! Paint my titties with your seed!!"

"oooohhh yeessssss--awwwwww!!--yess!!--fuuuuuuuck!!--"

Spencer was plastering Wendy's face, neck, and tits. Rope after rope of cum exploded all over the stunning beauty of Wendy Delores and ran down over her absolutely epic titties.

"Mmmm, oh baby," Wendy cooed, "oh baby, you're absolutely drenching me."

"Yyyyeeessssss!!--Oh my God!!--Oh mmmmmmyyyy Gaawwwd!!"

"Oh my, Spencer, you bad boy. There's so much cum!"

"uuuhhhhhh.......uhhhhhh!!......uuhhhh!"

Spencer slowed down but was still jerking himself off using one titty in each hand. He looked down to see the incredible Wendy DeLores covered in his semen. Lines of cum lay along her face, neck, and sternum. Some had landed in her hair. And rivers of cum ran down her huge, teenage tits. In his appreciation, Spencer launched another volley across her truly beautiful face.

"Yes," Wendy said, "this is what you get for blackmailing me. This is what you deserve."

Wendy then took Spencer in between her lips, like she was cleaning a big hard knob with her mouth, as he finished riding out his orgasm. Wendy made sure she thoroughly cleaned his whole cock, including his balls, lapping up his cum. After two minutes with Wendy polishing his knob, Spencer's outburst came to a close, and Wendy stopped sucking him with a loud *pop!*.

Spencer raised his hands to his eyes in an attempt to conceal his face, as he was beginning to cry. Cuming all over Wendy was the most pleasurable, intense moment of his young life. There was just so much. When he completed his orgasm, something inside him snapped. What was just now an intense sexual release had shifted into an emotional one--for a previously imperceptible psychosomatic knot, buried deep within him, had come undone. He heaved deeper, allowing the anxiety to pass freely through him, bringing a passive tension suddenly to the surface.

"Why, why I am I crying?" he thought, "It felt so good, why are you crying, this is so embarrassing. I should be happy. But I am happy. Then what's happening?"

But nothing could be done. The gates had been lifted and would not close till the waves ran their course. Whatever Spencer told himself, the tears and sobs could not be stopped. It wasn't like he was sad--not at all--he just couldn't fully comprehend what was happening. And Wendy didn't move.

It was two whole minutes before he was in control of his breath, and, soon after, fully surrendered to the bed. His legs were still dangling over the side, Wendy in-between them, her bosom gently holding his manhood.

"Hey, it's okay. Here, I'll give you some space. I'll be right back."

And with that, she removed Spencer's cock from the embrace of her soft, warm, cum-covered cleavage. She stood up, walked out the door, and down the hall.

It must have been a dream; a titty-lovers fantasy. He couldn't believe it, but he just blew a massive load all over his busty, high school crush. That was the most epic blowjob ever! Jizz still leaked from his cock and he was still gently gasping for air when Wendy walked back into the room.

Except, now, she was completely naked.

Apparently, while cleaning up the massive load covering her face and tits, Wendy had found time to remove her thong.

She walked up to the bed and climbed up and over top the recovering young man. She hung over him, and began gyrating up against his erect cock.

"Mmmmm.....I think I'm going to enjoy this."

"Oh my God....are we....are we...going to ha--"

"Yes, Spencer," Wendy replied, throwing her hair back while showing off her huge knockers, "we are going to have sex now."

"Oh my God!!" Spencer cried.

Wendy looked down at his huge member and began mercilessly tugging on it.

"This thing is huge. I can't wait to fuck it. You are one lucky virgin."

"Oh Wendy! You're so hot! Uhhh!"

Spencer continued to moan while Wendy teased him.

"Giving you that blowjob really turned me on," she whispered into his ear, her nipples pressing into his chest, "you've got a great dick and you can really hold your own. I've never seen a man cum so much. And it made me feel really fucking sexy. And really, really dirty. I've been so fucking wet for so fucking long now, and I can't wait to feel this DEEP in my pussy. To fill me."

Wendy laughed lightly.

"You're so lucky--I'm not going to lie, you're never going to get a blowjob like that from anyone else, so you might want to lower your standards for them after tonight."

Spencer began humping up into Wendy's hand.

"And now I want to ride this huge fucking tree. I don't think I'll be able to take it all, but I'll try." Wendy thought about grabbing protection. "Fuck it. I want you raw."

Spencer watched as Wendy leaned to the side, taking the tip of Spencer's cock and directing it to her hot, waiting snatch. There she rubbed Spencer's cock over her entrance, covering him in her juices, teasing him by rubbing him up and down her labia. Wendy pressed him against her dripping snatch, but was unable to simply guide him in. Wendy struggled to to take in his huge dick, and tried her best to force his thick cock into her much smaller pussy. Both watched in amazement as his virginity disappeared, with his throbbing head popping into the entrance of Wendy's hot, wet, waiting cunt.

Both released deep-seated groans. Spencer could feel he was stretching out her cunt. It was tight, and hot, and wet. Wendy tried her best to slowly grind further down Spencer's dick, but it was clearly going to be a process.

"holy shit," Wendy gasped, "oh my god...you are huuuge."

"uuhhhhh....fuck!... Wendy!....that feels soo gooood!"

Wendy's tight snatch was slowly being stretched by Stephen's impressive width and with each thrust she took on a little more. Wendy had both eyes closed as she tried to take in more of his huge cock.

"oh my god Wendy you're so beautiful! Your vagina feels so good!"

Wendy now had Spencer pinned down, her palms pressing into his chest, her forearms pressing her boobs together and out. Each movement caused them to bounce and shake. Spencer couldn't believe it. Her two huge globes rose and fell heavenly as she lowered herself up and down his cock. Holding herself up, she could only take in the upper half of Spencer's big dick, and only at a slow pace. Spencer couldn't believe how it felt, his cock inside Wendy. He was inside of her, and that made her closer to him. It was wet, and tight, and she took on a little more at a time. Spencer silently thanked God, and began to thrust into Wendy's cunt.

"Fucking hell," he cried.

Once Spencer had enough of just watching her titties bounce, Wendy soon felt his palms press up into her underboob. From this angle Spencer could, for the first time, fully appreciate the magnitude and magnificence of Wendy's knockers. Each one looked bigger than his head, and they were almost perfectly symmetrical. He squeezed them in his grasp, dumbstruck at their size and feel. Wendy leaned forward, grabbed the head-board, and threw her giant knockers right in front of Spencer's face.

Spencer gaped at the pair or tits resting in his hands. He couldn't believe how absolutely filthy they were. The mass of both overflowed his grasp, her nipples gliding along his palms. The massive pair jiggling and rocking in his hands. Spencer continued to gawk at them, letting go of them, and letting them bounce in his face. Spencer slowly opened his mouth, allowing for her nipples and titflesh to land and bounce into his mouth. After a minute he stuck his tongue out, lapping up her tatas while they jiggled in his face.

Wendy was riding his cock like a pro despite struggling to take in his whole length. She loved it when men played and sucked on her big titties.

"oh Spencer--your cock is so BIG! oh!....oh!...please can you suck my--...ahhh!!"

Wendy was about to beg Spencer to suck her nipples, but Spencer had beat her to it. He had taken her knockers in both hands, squeezing them, bringing her nipples together. At first he latched onto her right nipple as he suckled away. When Spencer was finally satisfied he moved to the left and assaulted Wendy's hard nipple with his tongue before continuing to lick and suck her entire boob. Soon his mouth was completely stretched open, sucking in as much of her tits as possible. He sucked and sucked, before coming off gasping for air, blown away by Wendy's monster hooters. Spencer kept up the oral attack on Wendy's big fat titties while she struggled to fit his huge cock inside her. Soon hickeys began to appear over both of her smooth, white, teenage titties. He resumed his assault on Wendy's tits while Wendy rode Spencer's cock to orgasm.

"uhhh....Spencer!...oh...! keep sucking my tits.....oh my god!....oh my god you're going to make me cum!..."

And just then Wendy took in the entirety of Spencer's cock. Wendy came hard while Spencer was balls-deep inside her. Spencer felt her cunt grab onto his cock while she trashed on top of him.

"ohhhhh fuuuuuck!! yes!! ohhhh! KEEP SUCKING ON MY TITS!!"

Spencer couldn't believe any of it. Wendy's unbelievable rack bouncing in his face, his big-titty crush cuming on his hard cock, the pleasure and carnal desire coursing through him. He held on to her rack for dear life, sucking as much of her flesh into his mouth as possible.

"ohhhhh!! ohhhhh!" Wendy screamed. "ohhh fuck! oh fuck!--awwhhh!" She couldn't believe it. This scrawny dweeb black-mailed her to have sex, and just gave her one of the best orgasms of her young life.

Once Wendy had completely descended from her orgasm, Spencer jostled Wendy's tits in his hands while praising the blonde beauty's awesome tits.

"Oh my god, Wendy, your boobs are amazing! I can't believe how big and perfect they are! I fucking love themmm...*mhm*," Spencer paused as he continued to suck on Wendy's big fat titties. "Your titties are so fucking suckable. Jesus fucking Christ. *mhm* *mhm* *mhm* this is so hot *mmmhmm* you just came on top of me and I could feel it *mmhmmm* *mmhhmhm!!!* oh god!! I love sucking on these big juicy titties *mhm*!"

"fuck yeah, baby, they're all yours," Wendy whispered in his ear.

Wendy increased her tempo, riding him with full abandon. Both moaned recklessly, allowing themselves to submit to the powerful urges deep inside them. Spencer tried to keep her big titties in his hands, but found it difficult with Wendy bouncing wildly up and down his cock. Wendy then suddenly leaned down and kissed Spencer hard on the mouth. They hadn't kissed since Spencer first sat down on the bed. It was a messy make out--tongues fully exploring each other, saliva rubbing into each other's skin. Spencer had never made out with someone, but each action was completely natural and without mental reflection; he simply did. Soon they were holding each other, as close as they could, making out madly, all while rutting into each other. They were as close as two can be.

Wendy wanted to ride Spencer harder, and so took hold of the headboard again. Spencer returned to worshipping Wendy's breasts as they began to bounce more than they ever had before. His hands finally grabbed hold of her fat ass and held tight as Wendy rode his dick. She then began to swing her titties back-and-forth, motorboating Spencer while bouncing on his cock. Her fat tits smacked into his cheeks while Spencer was in utter amazement, each hand squeezing her one of ass cheeks.

Spencer looked up directly into Wendy's eyes while her boobs covered his peripherals, asking her directly: "Holy shit!!...Oh my God!!!....Wendy, please, how big are your boobies?!?!"

"Yeah, you want to know exactly how big my boobies are?"

"Yes! Please! Mama!"

"Uhh! Yeah!?! They're HHH, baby!"

Spencer was in shock as her massive teenager knockers smacked his face over and over.

"Oh...my....God! Wendy, they are huge! You could be a pornstar! Fuuuuuck!!!"

"Thanks, sweetheart! Oh God, I think they'll stop growing but they just keep getting bigger! Everyone is always staring at them! But I like it when you stare, Spencer. Do you like staring at my big titties?"

Spencer finally broke eye contact at her and tried staring at her tits while getting completely berated by them. He would have to take turns looking at each tit, turning his head to one side admiring her as her bosom crashed into his awestruck face. Her fat titties smacked into his face and her nipples rubbed against his eyes.

"Wendy! Baby!"

"You like staring at them while I bounce them in your face?"

"Fuck fuck fuck! This is so hot!"

Spencer took both hands off her ass and, again, did his best to hold Wendy's bouncing, HHH-titties. He could barely keep them under control. He couldn't have imagined how soft, smooth, and bouncy they would be. Holding onto them became even more difficult as Wendy rode him like a wild stallion.

"Shit, shit, oh my god, Spencer, your cock is huge. Fuck, you're wrecking my pussy right now."

Even with Spencer's mitts all over Wendy's tits they continued to bounce all over his face.

"Wendy...oh god Wendy....I'm going to cum soon."

"Me too, baby. I'm almost there, just hold on."

"Oh Wendy *mhm* fuck *mhm* you are incredible, *mhm* oh God your titties are incredible."

"Yeah? Are they the titties of your dreams?"

Spencer continued to slobber all over his crush's beautiful knockers.

"Awwww....yes...I've dreamed about them so much. They feel so good!"

"Oh Spencer, oh Spencer! Your huge COCK feels so good inside me!"

"Wendy, I'm so close!"

"Yes! Yes! Cum inside me! Cum inside me with that virgin cock! Give me all that virgin cum you've been saving and storing for me! All that cum that's just been waiting for a hot cunt like mine! You've waited all this time to fuck a woman, now fuck me! Fuck me! Oh God, Spencer, I want your cum so fucking bad! Can I have your virginity now?!? Please?!? Oh God, I'm going to cum so fucking hard all over your virgin cock! Keep worshiping my titanic titties! Yes! Oh God, I love it when men cum inside me! Give me your virginity, give me all of you!"

"Oh God, Wendy, here it fucking comes! Yyyyeessssss!!!"

"Oh! I'm ready! Give it to me, baby!"

Spencer had Wendy's titties wrapped around his head and his mouth clamped onto Wendy's bouncing tit-flesh, moaning loudly, as he came into the deepest recesses of Wendy's hot, wet cunt.