The Blonde Beauty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as Wendy felt Spencer explode inside her, she felt herself split, having the hardest orgasm she ever had. She was officially a slut for big dicks.

"Ahhh!...Ahh!!...Yes!!...Oh Spencer!!...Yes!!...Oh give me all of your cum! Fuck, baby, I want all of it! Give me all your virginity! Fuuuuck, you're massive cock made me cum harder than I ever have!!"

Spencer continued to go-to-town on her tits, plunging himself into Wendy, emptying his balls inside her. He could barely breathe with Wendy's hot knockers surrounding his head. What was said next was made barely audible by her titties.

"Oh God, Wendy, your titties are so fucking huge! I...I....I love them! Oh God.....I love your fat fucking funbags! I love titties and yours are the best I've ever seen! That was amazing! You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! I love you!"

"Oh shit," Wendy gasped, "oh shit, oh that's sweet of you to say. But, oh my God, Spencer, your perfect dick feels soooo good. Holy fuck."

"Oh Wendy!" Spencer cried, "That felt so fucking good.....aahhhhh....Can we do it again?"

"Yeah?" Weny teased, "You want to go again?"

"Yes," Spencer begged, "please! Can we do it again? I never want to do anything else ever again."

"Of course, baby, I need you to fuck me again, badly. Make me a new woman with that beautiful cock of yours."

And so Spencer made Wendy into a new woman with that beautiful cock of his. And in doing so, he became a new man. They continued to fuck for three more hours. He came inside the stunning Wendy DeLores five more times from five different positions. After that evening, they both went their separate ways, and Spencer kept it all a secret. Obviously, it was the most memorable experience of his life. An epic first fuck.