The Blonde Beauty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...oooaaahhhh.." Spencer groaned.

"Jesus, it's really hard too."

Wendy froze for a moment, thoughts rushing through her head, before standing up before the young man. A naughty grin flashed across her face as she slowly started to sway her hips back and forth. Spencer watched in awe of her sexuality, as she ran her hands across and down her curves before reaching up and pushing her tits together, creating an awesome display of cleavage.

"Tell me, do you like what you see?"

"Y-y-yes," Spencer stammered.

Quite unexpectedly, Wendy found herself having fun. She could see the desire growing in his eyes as she bent at the waist, letting him gaze into her cleavage before she turned ninety-degrees showing off her fantastic ass. She couldn't believe Spencer was sporting such a sizable tool!

Spencer's heart was nearly pounding out of his chest. Seeing Wendy dance like a slut just for him was almost too much. And his stamina was further tested as Wendy began to teasingly pull up her tank-top. Wendy bit her lip as she made eye contact with the young boy, and began to hum as she playfully slid down one strap before moving on to the other.

"So...Spencer. It's obvious you...think about me a lot. Do you ever think of these?" Wendy squeezed her big titties together.

"ummmm...I...I..." Spencer muttered.

"Tell me," she said as she leaned in, "do you touch yourself while dreaming about my big rack?"

"Ooooohh.....yeah......" Spencer squeaked out.

"All the time?" Wendy asked.

"Yeaaaahhhhhhh" Spencer groaned as he reached inside his pants and started to jack-off.

"You naughty boy. Slow down. It's not a race."

Wendy grabbed the bottom hem of her shirt, and pulled it up to her chest, where progress was stalled. She pulled with more effort, and lifted her whole rack up before they dropped down and bounced in her massive bra. Her youthful breasts rose and fell with surprising grace. Spencer gawked at the image before him. Her light-blue bra pushed and squeezed her two huge tits together, creating a deep line of cleavage. It was clear Wendy was a complete knock-out.

She then turned around, stuck her ass out, and slowly pulled her jean-shorts over her wide hips, showing off her fantastic ass while sporting a sexy black thong.

With Wendy down to her underwear, Spencer could already tell her curves and physical beauty exceeded his expectations. Her fantastic ass and killer legs swayed as she danced to an imaginary tune, before turning around, showing off her unreal cleavage and huge knockers. Her tremendous tatas loomed over him as she swayed forward.

Spencer couldn't handle all the feelings running throughout his body, most notably his dick. And when he looked up over Wendy's big tits, he was flabbergasted by the fact that she seemed to enjoy giving the whole performance.

Wendy then came in close, reached down, and began to take off Spencer's shorts. Spencer breathed heavy as Wendy's breasts were hanging right in his face. He couldn't believe it--they were right there. Her breasts then ran across his face just as Wendy pulled down his shorts, freeing his cock.

"Oh sweet Jesus," Wendy remarked as his naked cock sprung into view, "I've never seen a dick anywhere near this big."

Spencer moaned like a puppy as she spread apart his legs and knelt between them. He could now see directly into Wendy's cleavage and into her mischievous hazel eyes--his huge cock standing straight up as testament to her beauty. Spencer was in awe. Wendy ran her hand through her hair and across her neck, before kneading her own breast.

"No touching me until I say so, okay?"

"Okay."

Wendy placed her feminine hand along the rock-hard dick in front of her, and slowly started to stroke it. She was impressed with how hard it was, how strong it felt in her hands when it throbbed.

Spencer could barely keep it together. Groan after groan escaped his lips as Wendy jerked him off. He marveled as she started using both hands to wank him off.

"So how big is your dick?"

Spencer could barely manage a response.

"Uuhhhhhh....uuuuhhh....11 inches...."

"That's crazy. Your cock is so big."

Spencer moaned in appreciation as he leaned back, supported himself with his arms, and pumped his hips into Wendy's hands.

"You know what? I think you're already ready for your first blowjob," Wendy cooed.

Spencer nodded furiously.

Wendy began by slowly running her tongue from the base of Spencer's scrotum to the tip of his penis. She repeated this on either side of his cock multiple times, smiling between licks, before sliding her mouth over Spencer's engorged knob. Slowly taking him in, she began to bob her head up and down.

The air was sucked from Spencer's lungs as he felt Wendy's mouth slide over his cock. Each time she came down, her lips extended a little further as Wendy struggled to take in as much of his engorged member as she could. His cock was so big that she had no trouble jacking off the bottom half while bobbing her head up and down the top half. Spencer's moans took on a new intensity as his breath returned. This young woman, the source of all his fantasies, was blowing him; his big-titty, high-school crush! He had fantasized over Wendy for years, and here she was, licking and sucking his dick! Her mouth felt so much better than he could have imagined! Her blonde hair began to bounce as she picked up speed. He had sat behind Wendy in class for hours and hours, staring at her beautiful, blonde locks, wondering what it would feel like to be running his fingers through them. So Spencer took her hair in both hands, pulling strands of hair out of Wendy's gorgeous face, until he had formed a pony-tail.

Wendy's mouth came off his dick with a loud pop, as she took in a series of deep breaths.

"Holy shit...your cock is so big I can barely breathe....and what did I tell you about touching?"

Spencer removed his hands from her hair slowly, and placed them on the mattress behind him as Wendy took him back into her mouth. Any attempt at self-composure had vanished. For the first time, an intense sexual pleasure outside Spencer's understanding held him within its grip. He couldn't fully process what was happening; the intense pleasures and powerful urges simply took hold. He started bucking up into Wendy's mouth.

Wendy's huge tits crashing up against his groin had not escaped his notice, either. They never escaped his notice. And they were now pressing up against his balls while Wendy blew him like a pro. He wanted to feel them all. He wanted to feel her naked tits up against his cock. He wanted to grope and hump them and blow his load all over Wendy's legendary titties while he roared into the night.

"Ooohh Wendy, please....please please...," Spencer begged, "take off your bra."

Wendy popped back up off of Spencer's slippery cock and sported one of her patented, drop dead gorgeous smiles.

"Oh, really?" Wendy teased, "You didn't think I was going to let my awesome titties out for you, did you?"

"...uuuuhhhhhh.......please, Wendy!!!"

"No sir. I don't let blackmailers have their way with my absolutely unreal tatas."

"ooohhhh god Wendy please please," Spencer pleaded, "don't do this to me!"

"What you did--how you got here--was wrong. This is your punishment." Wendy was defiant.

"nnnooooooo....fffuuuccckkk...--"

"--Excuse me," Wendy interrupted, "there is no swearing allowed here either."

"nooo....please Wendy....please please...let me see your breasts....god please!!"

"Please what? What are you asking for?" Wendy demanded.

"Please, miss, can I see and feel your breasts!"

"You know what," Wendy whispered, "maybe this is what you deserve."

"Wendy, I'm sorry, but....please," Spencer pleaded, "I need to feel them."

"Really, you need to feel them?"

"Oh my God," Spencer replied, "more than anything!"

"I bet you do. Stop calling my epic titties 'breasts'. These are my awesome tits. That's what you call them now."

"Oh God, Wendy, please let me play with your EPIC TITTIES!"

"But you've been such a bad boy."

".....Wendy," he sighed, "...please..." The young man was dejected, for all of Wendy's astounding beauty--her beautiful blonde hair, her long, slender legs, her plump ass, her heart-melting smile, and sweet, sweet mouth--they all seemed secondary next to her unbelievable rack. She was cruelly teasing him and the reality that he might miss out on having his ways with her fantastic tatas disappointed him to his core.

He looked her in the eyes. Wendy sported a coy look. She began swaying back and forth, grabbing and pulling her big jugs together. Spencer could tell she was showing them off in all their ball-busting beauty.

Wendy leaned in close to Spencer's ear, her body against his, her tits now hanging over and nestling his massive dick, and slowly whispered, "You bad, bad, boy. You know what, I wanted to get back at you. I wanted you to feel frustrated when you left here tonight, to feel something that even briefly resembled how I felt that day you started this whole thing. But all of that, what I just said, that was all before I learned what a ridiculously huge cock you have. It's the biggest and hardest I've ever seen. I shouldn't feel this way.......but I want to play with it.......And if I get to play with you I guess....well....I should let you play with me...so...."

"Wait---how? What--"

"--it's cause I'm a slut for your huge cock, okay? I can't hold back. I'll let you see them...and maybe even feel them."

Spencer fell speechless, not fully comprehending the sudden turn of events. It was only when Wendy fell back on her heels, and both arms reached behind her back, sticking her massive chest out, that he realized that the whole performance was only one big tease.

Wendy sat there, sticking her huge juggs out, both tits seemingly testing the limits of her bra.

"Oh my God, thank you, Wendy, thank you soo muuch," Spencer said.

"Yeah," Wendy asked, "you want to see these titties?"

"uuuuhhh.....uuuuuuuuuuhhhhh.....yeeaaaah..."

Spencer couldn't control himself as he began to try and hump up into Wendy's chest, but his huge dick was held back from Wendy's magnificent rack by the extra thick wire holding her bra together.

"You want to feel these huge, soft titties?"

"uhhh..." Spencer cried, ""...yeaah.."

"Yeah?" Wendy said softly, her arms still behind her back, her two massive titties sticking out.. She couldn't believe how riled up Spencer was, but she found it really hot. His cock was sticking right up at the ceiling, throbbing. "Beg me, beg me for it."

"Oh fuck, oh Wendy, please, please let me feel your boobies, please, please, please!"

"Tell me how badly you want them."

"Oh my god, I want them so badly, I want them more than anything else in the entire world!"

"Don't you think they're big?"

"They're the biggest I've ever seen."

"You're so bad, Spencer, you've been such a bad boy. Are you a fucking pervert, Spencer? Tell me you're a fucking pervert."

"I'm a fucking pervert."

For a moment everything was still. Spencer was locked on Wendy's titties, both mounds only held back from tumbling over his cock by her silky bra. Then, Spencer heard the clasp come undone, just before he felt her round, soft yet firm, ridiculous sweater-puppies land in his lap. Spencer watched as her titties fell over his aching cock. Wendy pulled away the restrictive garment. Her tits were huge.

"oh my god..." Spencer uttered.

Thick, pink nipples, both stiff and sensitive, capped off each massive swell. Her tits were huge, each one looked as big as a watermelon. Both tits were resting their significant mass in Spencer's lap, and his heroic cock rose straight through Wendy's spectacular natural cleavage pointing directly at her beautiful face. His rock-hard dick was electric, twitching uncontrollably while trapped between Wendy's perfect teenage titties--his mighty cock aimed right at her beautiful face.

Spencer gazed longingly into her eyes as she flashed her million-dollar smile.

Spencer then looked down at the prized possessions cradling his huge dick. He had dreamed so much of them, of molesting them, and now they were slowly moving over and across his erect cock in all their nakedness. Wendy Delores' rack. His cock between them. He reached out, and, for the first time, took a titty in each hand and squeezed. With their full mass in both hands, Spencer wrapped her huge fucking hooters around his cock, pulling them tightly around his pulsating manhood, until her nipples were mashed together in his grasp.

"Awwwwwww.......awweee!!!...ffffuuuuuuck!!...." Spencer groaned.

Wendy's tits felt absolutely incredible. He continued to grope them while squeezing them together, pulling them up and along his ridiculously-sized shaft. Their heavenly flesh filled his hands, spilling between his fingers more the harder he grasped. Spencer couldn't believe how big they looked even in his hands and against his own lengthy member; one hand was not nearly enough to hold the whole thing. After languidly pumping his cock between her two filthy flesh-pillows, Spencer released his grip on her tits, and started to fully explore their size with his hands, running his palms over their entire mass. His fingers ran over her areolas and explored her beautiful pink nipples. He took each between his thumb and forefingers and gently pinched each perfect nub, hearing a slight moan escape Wendy's lips. He did it again but with her other nipple, and Wendy moaned again. He couldn't help himself as he started to maul Wendy's tits again, squeezing them tightly as he did his best to thrust up into Wendy's cleavage. Wendy made her appreciation known.

"ohhh...Spencer...that feels really nice...oh my god, I can't believe you're fucking my titties."

Although Wendy's tits felt phenomenal in his hands they felt even better sandwiched around his cock. Spencer's cock had never felt like this, throbbing uncontrollably while being hugged by Wendy's breathtaking rack. A foreign animality had taken over him--he needed to fuck Wendy's huge, bouncy titties while groping their extreme bulk. He needed to have her perfect, smooth, soft, cock-knockers bounce in his lap--and here she was...fucking doing it! His rugged, veiny dick slid alongside her soft, smooth skin as he moaned uncontrollably. This was something else entirely. Not moments ago he had never felt a woman's chest in his life, and now Wendy Delores was jerking him off with her huge titties while he molested them with both hands!

"....ohhhhhhhhh....Wendy.....Wendy....your breas--I mean--your titties--aawwwww oh my god....your titties are--"

"--fucking amazing, right?"

"......oohhhhhhh....UH HUH!..."

Spencer quickly realized he needed to take things slower. First, he brought his thrusting to an abrupt stop as his dick remained nestled between her bosoms. He started to slowly lower his pelvis as far as he could while also raising Wendy's udders in his hands just until only the head of his cock stood buried in her cleavage. He then quickly thrust his cock up while pulling Wendy's tits down over the length of his dick, feeling her immense bulk bounce off his pelvis, until his cock head appeared bouncing through Wendy's cleavage. Spencer continued this; slowly retreating his dick from Wendy's perfect, pillowey, titty-prison before ramming into her bouncy knockers--her giant boobs jiggling each time his rock-hard cock thrust into her bountiful, beautiful rack--every time his pelvis smacked into her copious, ball-busting bosom.

"God, I can't believe it but I swear your cock is getting bigger. It's a monster. And it's still so fucking hard sitting between my big, soft, gorgeous titties."

Spencer cried after each thrust of his raging, swollen fuck-stick into her (indeed) big, soft, and gorgeous titties.

"....uuhhhh......uhhhhhh...uhhhhhhh....uhhhhh"

"Well my, my," Wendy replied, "you seem to be really enjoying yourself."

"uhhhhh....fuck!...Wendy......holy fuck!!..."

"Aren't these massive sweater puppies perfect for a good titty fucking?" Wendy reached down with one hand and started cradling his balls in her hand. "Mmmm baby....your balls are so big. Oh God, they must be so full and ready to explode all over my big fat fucking titties. You really do have the full package--"

"...ooohh!...fucking christ!..."

"--but this is supposed to be a blowjob after all."

Wendy removed Spencer's hands and pushed him back onto his elbows. He leaned back and enjoyed the show while Wendy began sucking on his knob while using her tits to continue to jack him off. Spencer's cock was big enough to stick straight through Wendy's truly lengthy cleavage and into her waiting mouth; an impressive feat by most standards. Spencer almost blew his load right there. His high-school crush was sucking on the head of his dick while jerking him off with her porn-star tits.

Wendy then removed Spencer's cock from her mouth, where it stood straight-up with zero support, and Wendy began licking up the whole length like she was enjoying a very long lollipop. Holding her breasts in both hands, she shook them up and down, sliding her nipples and full-flesh against Spencer's ball-sack and groin, all while running her tongue up and down his lengthy member. Occasionally she ran the side of her cheek up and down his erection.

"Don't you want to come, baby?" Wendy teased.

Wendy then leaned back slightly, taking his rock-hard cock in her hand, and began slapping her giant jugs. "Oh...wow," Wendy said, "...look at that." Wendy continued the self-beratement. "Your cock is so hard while my tits are so soft." Both had a look of shock on their face as Wendy slapped around her own titties with Spencer's horse cock. "Here," Wendy took Spencer's hand in hers and led it to his dick, "why don't you give it a try."

Spencer savored the moment, stroking his cock a few times, admiring Wendy as she squeezed her titties together. Spencer whimpered right before he smacked his cock into Wendy's big, bouncy boobies. Sometimes just his cock-head would make contact, and Wendy's bosom would absorb the hit. Other times the entire shaft would slap into her breast, smacking her titty and shaking it considerably. As Spencer went about smacking his crush's giant boobs, first, he would smack one tit a few times before moving on to the other. He went back-and-forth like this, whacking and thrusting his cock into Wendy's ever bountiful tit-flesh before he took aim for her nipples, treating her huge rack like two big targets. Wendy noticed this and began to shake her boobs up and down to make it more of a challenge for him. He then rubbed his throbbing head up against her bouncing, swollen nipples. Wendy continued to beg for him to cover her tits. Moaning, he waved his cock left-to-right, like a metronome, grazing both of her perfect teats. The head of his cock sliding over her hard and erect nipples. This installed a crazed feeling inside him, and so Spencer started to use his cock like a club, lifting up one tit before violently swinging his manhood wildly, slapping her huge, soft, bouncy juggs.

"Oh my God, Spencer, it's like you're beating me with your cock."

Spencer continued berating Wendy's epic titties while she continued to encourage him. Spencer was nearly hyperventilating.

"Yeah baby, you ever think you'd be able to really knock my tits around like this?"

Spencer would hoist one tit up with his hard cock, and then smack into it over and over. Soon Wendy started shaking her tits back and forth like she was motorboating his cock. Spencer held the base of his cock in his grasp, jerking it, and kept rubbing himself against Wendy's bouncing titties.

"Oh! Wendy! this is the best thing ever!" Spencer cried, while his dick, by far the hardest it had ever been, smeared pre-cum all over her massive knockers.