The Blood Moon Mating Club

Story Info
A wife fulfills her husband's werewolf mating club fantasy.
2.9k words
4.06
11.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: Happy birthday my Baby Boy, my Love, my Hero, my Dark Wolf)

I could not wait for my husband, Kevin, to get home from work this afternoon. It was his birthday today and I was holding a unique and special surprise party for him that was going to make one of his wildest and most extreme fantasies come true, and I was completely giddy with excitement. I must confess though that it is also one of my biggest fantasies too, but it was not going to be a total surprise. I mean, he knew there was going to be a gathering for him at our home in his honor, but he had no idea who would be coming or what all would be involved. I had done all the invitations and preparations secretly in advance and this was going to be a night we would never forget!

To give you a little history, we met on Literotica.com. He saw my biography and some of my previous posts and he said they touched him, so he sweetly took a chance and sent a private message hoping I might would respond. I definitely did because he intrigued me from the get-go. He told me he was well over 6 feet tall and had a Native American background as well as Celtic, just like me. I'm a sucker for all of the above. Plus, in his message, he offered me roses. So, how could I not respond to that? He seemed a bit timid at first and he was a bit younger. So...I was thinking, wow what a nice young gentleman paying attention to a BBW like me. Little did I know about the wildly sensuous powerhouse that had just knocked on the door of my heart and would change my life for the better. Timid my ass. I love the boldness about him.

See, even when we first met online, we quickly found we had shared fantasies of werewolf erotica amongst other dark and lustful scenarios. Some things I found he awakened in me that I never realized were there inside me before. Another thing I loved about him. He became my Dark Wolf and I became his Blood Storm. We had shared so many fantasies that gave us mutual orgasms across the miles, and after several months we were finally able to meet in person and not long after that, he had made me his bride. In didn't take long for us to realize we couldn't live without each other, or keep our hands off each other at that. I felt like the luckiest bride in the fucking universe! I have an extremely pleased pussy to attest to that!

He is utterly amazing! He has the body of a Greek god. I swear, I think he literally fell off of Mount Olympus and into my life. Sometimes I pinch myself when I wake up beside him because I am afraid I might be dreaming and scared I just might wake up. He has a job working in security for a high-profile government facility, which keeps him in impeccable shape, and I swear just seeing him in uniform every day floods my pussy with wetness. He occasionally caters to my love of him staying in uniform while I greet him at the door naked some days after a long shift. I help him take off some of his gear but then unzip his uniform slacks and take out his massive cock. Did I forget to mention that? Ladies of the world, you have not had an orgasm until you have had that rippled meat shoved in and stretching you from...ohhhhh, sorry. Just thinking about it gets me going and my clit throbbing. His dark hair and his blue eyes...mmm. Yes, I am sitting here biting my lip. His eyes are so electric, and that smile that I can never say no to. His smile that lights up my heart. Sigh, I literally can't believe how lucky I am to be his wife.

Ohhh, yeah! Back to the party! Sorry, he makes me all dreamy-eyed like a little puppy who quickly turns into a full-grown ravenous bitch in heat that needs her...oops, there I go again!

Party. Party. Party. Focus, Tiffany! Focus!

The party...oh yes, one of our fantasies was having a werewolf mating party. How fucking cool is that? My idea even! (Grinning broadly and proud!)

So as a member of a private local sex club...Yeah, we are kinky like that. I told ya! Made. For. Each. Other. I had invited all the members, especially as some were very close friends, and sent this very awesome and mysterious invitation. It was stamped "Top Secret" and I gave them two months to get their shit together to join in. The invitation was on a paper with a wolf in the background, howling in front of a moon with metallic stars and moon beams, and it read as follows:

Assembling the Wolf Pack!

Your attendance is required by:

Blood Storm, mate of your leader, The Alpha Male, Dark Wolf.

There will be a Blood Moon mating ritual and gathering,

Time: Friday night, midnight, May 28th, 2021

Where: The Alpha Male's Den

Attire: Naked & Natural! Wearing only your finest Wolf Mask or Headdress

Come fertile and hungry! Period blood welcome & encouraged!

Get ready to howl and to growl! But no speaking! We are NOT HUMAN this night!

P.S. This is a surprise for Dark Wolf! Shhh!

We had jointly bought a nice spacious log cabin style house in a secluded part of the Colorado countryside. We loved the privacy because it gave us almost unlimited freedom to live out our fantasies both indoors and outdoors in our spare time. As a part of our property though, we had a huge and cavernous underground room. It had a large and massive earthy stone fireplace, as well as wood benches with cushions and pillows spread all around. There were also a few hot tubs for our parties, a bar for drinks and food on special occasions like tonight, and in the center, a big stone flat structure that had come to serve as our fantasy "altar" for our extremely kinky erotic role play and rituals. It was like our own personal BDSM playground chamber. We designed it together and had already had many erotic moments within its walls. I totally think my pussy gets wet and starts throbbing walking down into it, with expectations of pleasure. We also had a separate entrance straight from the outside to get down there, that way special guests didn't have to trudge through our private living areas and us worry about safety or theft from those we did not know so very well.

The doors leading down to it from the outside were amazing, like these heavy wooden castle doors trimmed in iron that laid flat on the ground. I had to call on some close and special friends to have them opened for me tonight for the guests as they arrived so Kevin would not know, as well as they were too gigantic to manage on my own. Once the doors were opened these stone steps led down into our den that was lit only by candles and torches...our lair of pure pleasure and ecstasy. This playground was proof we truly had been made for each other.

I heard Kevin's truck door shut! He's here! He's here! I ran to the front door to greet him. You could see he was tired from his long and strenuous shift, but he always had a warm smile for me despite it.

"Welcome home my Love, and happy birthday again," I said as I gave him a long, deep, and passionate kiss; probing tongues included. His arms enveloped me against his solid chest. He squeezed me incredibly hard to almost the point of pain, but I adored his strong hugs. They made me feel safe and loved in return. As long as I was his I knew no foe could ever take me down.

He looked down at me, as I tilted my head up to meet his gaze. Even though I was 5'8" he was still almost a foot taller than me. I loved that too. I always felt so tall growing up and I didn't like it being a girl. So I had always hoped and daydreamed my husband would be taller than me and have a chest I could rest my head against and shield me from the world outside.

"So, Babe, I thought you would at least be waiting for me naked, since it's my birthday, ya know?" he teased me.

I grinned mischievously. "Well, I thought about it, but I need you (poking him in the chest with my finger) to rest and prepare for your real treat tonight!"

His blue eyes sparkled as he leaned and kissed my forehead and let his lips rest there for a moment as we stayed in an embrace. "I can't wait," he replied. "I'm just happy to celebrate my birthday with you, as my wife."

I smiled up at him and said, "You keep talking sweet like that Sir and my pussy will be wet before it's time!"

He looked at his smart watch. "By the way, what time is this shindig at anyway? Do I have time for a sandwich, nap, and shower?"

"Oh yes, my Love." Then I turned my voice all sultry and mysterious, "It's not until midnight, when the full moon displays in the heavens."

He looked at me with a slowly spreading grin of someone who knows he is about to get his socks knocked off. "Wait! What?!"

I pretended to zip my lips and throw away an imaginary key. "You go get a shower birthday boy and I will fix you a sandwich."

"No. Nope. Not happening," he replied firmly as he took hold of my right wrist and swiftly clasped a handcuff around it before I knew what was happening. "It's my birthday. You are coming and taking a shower with me. I won't take no for an answer." And with that he lead me away with a huge smile plastered across my face.

After the shower...(yeah, yeah, suck it! I skipped the steamy shower scene. A couple doesn't share all their passionate moments! And did you not come to this page to read about a mating club?!? Okay, then)...still a bit damp, as well as naked, we made sandwiches together in the kitchen and then took them to the couch in the living room and relaxed on our huge leather sectional sofa and watched a little television. I had to sit on a towel because my period had started. I had a tampon in but still definitely did not want to leak on the furniture. I had taken meds actually to make me bleed this very night and I was relieved they were working, though Kevin had no idea. Yet.

Thankfully, I had set the alarm on my phone in case we dozed off together, so that way we could be ready for the party. I was smart and had a few more friends ready up the drinks and food in the lair for our guests. All I had to do was relax with Kevin and await our moment, and being cuddled naked on the couch it was not long before we drifted off.

I woke up first before the alarm and quietly went to go retrieve his Dark Wolf headdress before he woke up. I set it on the ottoman in front of the couch. I had a white shimmering one for myself to match. They both had blood red eyes. They looked like the heads of majestic werewolves with faux fur and tall pointed ears. His was jet black. The fangs and facial features looked incredibly real. I could not believe my luck when I had found them online. Many coming to the party had texted me for suggestions and I referred them to the same site. This party was going to be OFF THE FUCKING CHAIN!!

I also had bought him a silver chain to place around his neck with a medallion saying "ALPHA" on it. I got myself a matching medallion saying "ALPHA MATE" on mine, but my medallion was attached to a black choker leather collar, which I proceeded to place around my neck. It had a hook to connect a leash or to tether to other things as desired, if you know what I mean.

Kevin started to rouse so I gently touched his knee. "Baby, it's time to get ready."

He sleepily opened one eye and immediately saw my collar and medallion, which made him open both eyes wide and quickly. He sat up and reached for it. He read the medallion with a sly grin and raised eyebrow. "Alpha Mate, huh? Daddy likes. Daddy really fucking likes."

Without a word I swept a hand toward the ottoman to divert his attention to the large wolf heads. "Holy fuck!" He exclaimed, "Where did you find those?!"

I giggled. "Online."

He picked up the black one and put it on, already knowing it was his. "Oh. My. God." I breathed. You are the most delectable Dark Wolf. EVER!"

He picked up the white one and placed it over my head. "Oh Babe, this is amazing, fucking amazing! I wanna fuck you on this sofa right now and make you howl for me! I am going to fuck your lady wolf cunt so hard!"

He grabbed me by my hips and pressed his already rising cock against my stomach so I could feel firsthand his growing need.

"Hold on Wolfie baby," I giggled. Though it was so incredibly hard to stop him from taking me then and there. I wanted him so badly. "Save your energy for the festivities."

"What would those be my dear?" he asked, pressing into me harder like he was daring me to forget, even reaching a finger down to rub my already throbbing mound.

I figured I better tell him fast before things progressed too fast. "The Blood Moon mating club ritual!" I blurted out in one rapid breath.

He yanked off the headdress and I could see his eyes were wide with wonder and excitement. "What the fuck did you say?! Mating club?! Ritual?!"

I took off my own wolf head and looked at him with a grin. "You heard me!" Then I said the next words slowly pausing between each. "Blood. Moon. Mating. Club. Happy. Birthday. Baby. Boy."

He dropped the wolf head and picked me up and pulled me off the ground in one swoop. I screeched.

"Oh my God, Babe! This is awesome! You are awesome! More! Tell me more! What are we doing!?!" He then buried his face in my cleavage and started licking and sucking my breasts like a starving man.

I wanted to just stay there and enjoy his mouth all over me but I managed to say, "I sent invitations. Our Joy Lust Club is coming. They are all wearing wolf masks or headdresses and they were ordered to wear nothing else and say nothing. Tonight...we are pure...animals...nothing more." He almost dropped me.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" He said excitedly. He then realized he set me down a little hard and too fast in his excitement and reached out to make sure I was okay.

"More! Tell me more! What else?"

I held onto his arm because I was a little dizzy at the quick motions. "No talking. Only animal sounds. Chris and Eva are reminding everyone at the door. But I want you to silence the crowd with a loud growl and then go through the crowd and select two people. It does not matter if they came together. Select two people that you desire, using your Alpha Male powers, and pull them to the altar and have them mate! On the invitations, I directed period blood is welcome for the ritual. But Eva will help those women who aren't bleeding or not comfortable in applying some red lubricant dye to their cunts to give it the same effect."

"Then what?" He prodded further, extremely excited. His penis was totally erect now and leaking precum already. I reached out and scooped it with my index finger and slowly spread it on my puckered red lips like a balm.

"Fuck!" he whispered loudly, turned on by my seductive nature. "I fucking love you." He then grabbed me and hungrily kissed me, his tongue forcing his way into my mouth. Letting me know that is what his cock wanted to do to my pussy.

He slowly pulled away and looked at me expectantly for more details, growing breathless himself. "After you have made your choices, and are pleased they have mated satisfactorily, and you are ready," I took his hands and placed them at my throat, showing him my willing submission to his desires. "Then I want you to take me on the altar, with the whole wolf pack around us...watching. Violently. Savagely. Show them just how you own me. Body and soul." As his hands remained at my throat he was quiet but breathing rapidly and heavily. I think he was trying not to blow his load all over me right then, and maintain his Alpha control. I reached down between my legs and pulled the string to my tampon showing him I was bleeding for the ritual. I then dropped it on the ground as he muttered a low, "FUCK!" His hands tightened around my throat a little and I whispered. "Let's put on our wolf heads and let the mating begin, my Dark Wolf!"

And with that he let out the most animalistic and carnal growl that a human male has ever bellowed.