The Blood Moon Mating Club Ch. 02

Story Info
A wife fulfills her husband's werewolf mating club fantasy.
1.8k words
3.97
6.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suited up in our wolf heads, my Dark Wolf wearing his chain and medallion, and I wearing my collar and medallion, and nothing else, we opened the doors that lead down to our lair. He was on my left and held my left hand as we descended the staircase. We were the wolf clan royalty. The doors clicked to lock behind us and could only be passed back through by entering our passcode. He squeezed my hand hard and turned his head my way and said in a low voice, "Before we get down the stairs, thank you for this my love. This is the best birthday present of my entire life, especially with you by my side."

I squeezed his hand in response and let out a low guttural and attempted sensual growl. I could hear him chuckle at my pitiful noise and he squeezed my hand harder. God, I loved this man more than I could say. Without a word I could feel his love flow to me in just that simple gesture. The thought brought liquid emotion to my eyes. He was my pure dream come true, so I was dead set on making all his dreams and fantasies come true in return, if it was within my power to do so.

We entered a crowded room of about forty or so wolves, many with headpieces like ours. Some grey, white, black, brown, and some with even mixed furs. Those were beautiful. Silver with black, and brown with highlights of cream. Some had other creative wolf-style masks to cover their identity. But everyone had one thing in common. They were butt naked and all natural below their necks. So many breasts and cocks exposed. It was a delicious and enticing sight to behold, and all of their eyes turned to us as we came down the stairs.

You could have heard a pin drop at first. Then some low welcoming growls and moans started. There seemed to be quite a bit more males than females, like a 3 to 1 ratio I would have guessed. But that was fine. More than one male could mate with a female. I think this was more of a fantasy men seemed to enjoy than women. But I could be guessing wrong.

My eyes raked over the sea of exposed wolf cocks. My pussy grew damper. It turned me on, but the thing is, the only cock I really ached for was the one that belonged to my husband at my side. It was only his that I desired and hungered to be filled with, and every time he did it, I just wanted it even more. I could never get enough of him.

Kevin let go of my hand with a final squeeze and left me standing for now at the foot of the stairs. But I made my way over to a nearby bench to have a seat. He climbed up onto the stone altar platform and let out a loud and vicious growl. I was fucking impressed. 'This man is a natural predator,' I thought, 'and he's all MINE!'

The room grew quiet as they watched his next move. He paced across the altar and looked out at them, plotting who would be the first couple. He jumped down and went and grabbed the hand of a female wolf in a grey headpiece similar to ours. She had long red curly hair flowing down her back. She was full-figured like myself with massive rounded breasts. Either real or fake period blood was trickling down her chunky thighs already in anticipation. He pulled her to the altar and made motions for her to get on her knees and she complied. He slapped her ass hard, leaving a pink handprint on her fair skin.

Kevin then looked amongst the group for a male to mate her. Many male wolves started taking a step forward, growling with growing hunger. He selected a young sleek body with an already engorged cock, who was also wearing a grey mask similar to hers. He touched his shoulder and motioned for the male wolf to follow him to the altar. He then shoved the male toward the female when they were closer and growled at him. I think the unknown male was a little confused what was expected since no speaking was allowed. You could hear him start to voice a question, but Kevin roared at him in mock anger to silence him. Kevin took the poor guy by the cock and yanked him toward the kneeling and waiting female. He pointed at his cock and then took two fingers and rammed them in the girls vulnerable pussy. She gasped!

That did the trick! He now understood what was being demanded of him, or so he thought, by Kevin, our Alpha Male Leader. The young man climbed swiftly up onto the stone altar and got on his knees behind the female. He reached down and started to finger her pussy and her arms started to buckle as she moaned in response. Kevin smacked the guy on the ass and growled. The male turned and looked at him, probably confused under his mask. Kevin thrusted his hips to show him what he meant. The guy then quickly took his cock in hand and fed his throbbing member to her fluffy folds that were really dripping red now. The male started his thrusting but it was not fast and furious enough for our Leader. He roared. The male picked up pace and started thrusting harder, stronger, but yet Kevin growled again. I could tell by that growl he was still not satisfied and he was about to do something about it.

In one swift movement, Kevin lept up onto the altar and knelt behind the guy reaching around him and grabbing the girl by the hips and using his own body for force slammed the smaller male into her so hard and fast that she screamed out.

You could hear gasps and heavy breathing among the pack. I noticed some male wolves were clutching themselves, slowly pulling on their shafts, wanting so bad to be a part of the action.

Our friends, Chris and Eva, who I was able to pick out of the crowd, knowing their nakedness well, had been instructed to influence some of the others by acting like wolves themselves. Eva got down on all fours and Chris acted like he was sniffing her, and then started nuzzling her shaved pussy. I saw a few others take notice and select a female and started doing the same.

Kevin kept forcing the savage thrusts of the male until he got the rhythm and power correct and then Kevin backed off. The girl kept screaming with each blow and you could see her arms and legs quivering but yet she kept taking it. Blood was leaking from her intermingled with the male's creamy flow as he blew his load of seed into her womb. Before they fully finished, Kevin was already pulling others up onto the altar, which gave space for about three couples comfortably.

Watching these wolf couples copulate was sending me over the edge. I leaned back against a pillow on my bench and parted my thighs. I started rubbing my clit slowly. Kevin turned around and noticed and growled in a mock fit of rage. He marched over and pulled my hand away which was now a little tinted with blood.

Umm, whoops. He then took my other hand as he stood between my parted thighs and placed my hands at my sides and growled long, slow and deep. I knew this meant to stop and I probably should not do anything more unless he directed me to.

I whimpered quietly and looked at him pleading. I heard him chuckle under his mask devilishly. God he was such a sexy Alpha Male.

He went back to directing the mating couples. At one time he had another male get behind a mating male and made that male put his dick in the other male's ass. Damn! It was getting hot in here. Another couple he had a male insert his dick into the female's mouth and face fuck her while she was being pounded by a second male. Kevin was an absolute master at orchestrating this wild den of savage animalistic sex. All the growls and moans... FUCK! It was killing me just to sit around and watch, but I knew the ending to this party was going to involve me and it was going to be abso-fucking-lutely amazing!

As the erotic couplings were dying down slowly and the smell of sex was heavy in the air, Kevin went over to the bar to grab some drinks and take a short breather. Eva and Chris had come to sit on either side of me. I think they took pity and were trying to help a horny girl out. Chris started to lean over and took my left breast in his mouth, and Eva started to finger my pussy. At that moment, Kevin had started walking over with two mugs of ice cold beer in his hands. He stopped when he saw their attentions on me and threw the beer mugs to the ground, glass shattering on the hard stone floor. I jumped in a startled reaction a bit worried he was truly enraged. But he knew Chris would never go further than what he was doing, and that my pussy was only open to Kevin. However, many times the men had enjoyed a cold one while watching Eva and I play and eat each other out, and even Kevin and Chris had play time together too, but tonight this was a different environment. Kevin was Alpha Male and leader of us all.

Kevin stood in front of me and I looked up at him nervously. He grabbed hold of my collar, yanking me up to follow behind him toward the altar, almost choking me. He roared at the remaining couple on the carnal stage using his arm to signal them to clear out! NOW! They quickly hopped down.

I could see through my eye holes the altar was covered with sporadic pools of glistening glaze of pearly semen, mixed with droplets of blood. The thought came to my mind that they looked like bloody pearls... or blood pearls. But my thoughts on this matter quickly vamoosed once my body was shoved onto the altar. He moved me and prodded me to get on all fours. I then felt a metal click of a chain attached to my collar. Then I felt cuffs and chains attached to my wrists and ankles.

I was about to be the Alpha Male's conquest and carnal sacrifice and in front of all to see.