The Blood Moon Mating Club Ch. 03

Story Info
A wife fulfills her husband's werewolf mating club fantasy.
987 words
4.19
7.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his body cover mine, arching over me almost in a protective stance. But it was more than a protection. It was a claim. I knew he was showing the other males that I belonged to him and to him alone. The chains showed he owned me, controlled me. I looked and could see all sex had stopped and we had the full attention of the room. My pussy grew warmer. I had never been the full focus like this, and I liked it. I knew Kevin was probably eating this up as well.

I felt his stiffened huge cock pressed against my butt cheeks and it sent aches of yearning to my womb. He was so large, and I was so tight, that sometimes sex with him could be a bit painful. But I took it willingly. Hell, I craved his delightful torture. The intense orgasms made it fully worth it.

As he hunkered down over me in his canine-like display of ownership, he caught me off-guard when he pulled up the mask for a second just to bite me on my right shoulder near the back of my neck. I howled in pain. I could feel he had broken the skin. He was playing Alpha to the letter. I was now marked, but now it was time to be claimed.

I felt him ease back and I knew my pussy was about to get the pounding of my life. He was eating up this power display and all were about to be witness to what his cock does to his wife. I might have created a monster. But he was my monster, and I loved him. I would willingly be his sacrifice over and over again.

I felt him slowly spread my labia apart and dip his fingers into me. I couldn't see it but I could feel as he spread the blood of my womb around my asshole and on my ass cheeks. What I could not see that everyone else witnessed, was as he took more blood and smeared it on his ball sac. Almost like a pagan rite of preparing the seed to flow to my womb.

He then took his mushroom tip, made a low growl and placed it at my entrance to my vagina. Then with one powerful thrust he shoved his whole thick length into my blood-coated fleshly container created for his wolf seed. I roared at the intensity and saw stars. I don't think he had ever plunged into me so ferociously before even in our most passionate moments. He then rammed me with a need and hunger like a man gone completely insane with lust. He thrusted so hard that he was scooting me on the stone and I could feel my flesh on my knees being scratched and torn. I howled and screamed. It hurt so bad, yet I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to absolutely consume me in his fire. He thrusted so hard I am pretty sure he probably tore me a bit inside. But I yearned for him to continue. I wanted my womb to explode and be filled with his cream of need.

He kept going until I shook in the strongest orgasm I ever had in my life. I was getting so weak though I could hardly hold myself up. He sensed it and pulled out and quickly unchained me and flipped me over onto my back. But instead of completely stopping he parted my legs and placed my feet on his shoulders, then re-entered me. This time he went slow and let me relax and enjoy the warmth of him creating the sensitive friction inside me. This was pure ecstasy. Relishing the slowness, I moaned loudly. That one moan was like a trigger though and he pushed my legs off and shoved my thighs further apart and sunk deep into me and fast. I cried out and gasped. He started pounding into me almost pretty much balls deep. I could feel they were coated in our mixed juices as they slapped against my ass. I had tears streaming out of my eyes the feelings were all so intense.

I was having another intense orgasm and grabbed my own breasts not knowing what to do with my hands, and writhing in response to his invasion of my body. He grabbed my hands and pinned them above my head and then in a few more thrusts he was loudly roaring, so much so it echoed in the underground cavern, and then he emptied his seed deep into my bloody womb. A stream of blood with a line of white cream seeped out a little bit. A little Blood Pearl river.

We both gasped and tried to catch our breath as our mutual climax lessened and faded. He took off his wolf head and tossed it aside. He was drenched with sweat and even though his hair was short it was plastered to his head. He reached down and took my wolf head off as well. I am sure I looked a hot mess, if not a frightful sight.

He stopped and frowned with worry. "Oh God, Babe! Did I hurt you?! You're crying!"

I started to laugh while trying to catch my breath. "Umm, it hurts a little. But it was so damn worth it! I would do it all over again!"

There were quiet laughs among the guests as they looked on. He placed his hands on either side of my face and leaned in and kissed me passionately. He pulled away just slightly and looked into my eyes, "Thank you for the best birthday ever, Tiffany. I love you, Mommy." (Yeah that's another role play we have. Maybe another story, another time.)

I smiled, tears still streaming from my eyes at the physical release. "I love you too, my Baby Boy, my Kevin. Always and forever."