All Comments on 'The Blooming Season'

by msnomer68

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Thank you. Thank you. An excellent story that I didn't have to wait two years for each chapter to play out. I stayed up way too late and read the whole thing. Loved it. Plan to read the rest of your admissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Best story ever

This story evolves into a wonderful love story. Both main characters grow and learn what it means to be human, understand their faults, and accept themselves as they are and not let their tortured past rule their lives. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wonderful story!

I throughly enjoyed this story. Thank you so very much for the attention to detail well drawn out characters in the storyline. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Phenomenal

Absolutely brilliant and thoroughly enjoyable writing. Having all perspectives throughout made it that much more engaging. Thank you. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

Thank you for this story, I loved all the detail, intricacies and different perspectives!

Well written!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Loved it!

Your writing paints a perfect picture of every scene! Was sorry the story ended!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It’s not like that

That woman IS CLEARLY WRONG when she tells that her daughter was “too young and naïve to realize that men aren't a necessity.They're a luxury”!THIS IS NOT TRUE!MEN ARE USUALLY A NECESSITY for women and NOT AT ALL “a luxury”!So,her daughter WAS NOT “too young and naive” in her thinking about men,but on the contrary SHE WAS VERY SOUND AND REASONABLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You attract assnomeous comments.

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous