Bloorp's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmhmmm!.. S-Stop!.. L-let us go!.."

"N-nooo!.. D-don't squeeze so hard!.. P-please!.."

(Of course, all they could say was "mmmhmmmhmmm", but I picked that out of their heads).

I kneaded and rubbed the people, wrapping them and squeezing them harder, pushing the tentacles deeper and deeper and deeper, changing them from time to time (because there were only four holes and twelve tentacles, each itching to be rubbed). The humans twitched and screamed and cried, but I wouldn't let them go. Ohhh... so good...

They passed out from exhaustion, but I kept hugging them. I did not know what to do with them, so we had a very nice day of cuddling, with the males coming to their senses and passing out again from pleasure, until the girls came back and called the police. When I released the males, they ran on unsteady feet into the arms of the police, crying with happiness.

I guess I was that good to them.

***

I have a job!

The girls remembered my words about healing, so they found a SPA and healing center that agreed to try my services. They weren't sure about me at first, but when I demonstrated my massage and rubbing skills to the managers and fixed some nasty deformed feet of theirs in the process, they changed their minds.

It's so good and comfortable there! Warm, humid rooms, dimmed lights, bathtubs, pools, nice music, scents... And people lying on tables, already naked, closing their eyes and relaxing while I crawl among them, massaging and rubbing their bodies, limbs and orifices. I heal their deformities, diseases and injuries. It's so nice to help!

And best of all, I get tactile contact of all kinds! I hug, squeeze, rub, knead, press, stroke, penetrate, suck and lick. People relax, sigh and moan blissfully, and I am in heaven.

I think it's time for me to reproduce. My kind does not have separate sexes like humans, so I can just lay thousands of eggs whenever I consider it appropriate. And I am considering it now.

Soon all humans on the Earth will have nice tentacle monsters to hug and rub them at all times!

12