All Comments on 'The Blow Job'

by neonlyte

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Issues

Boy, does this lady have issues. Particularly about oral sex. I do sort of enjoy the way that the author writes. Not contrived. Not too casual. Almost like she's just talking to herself.

hairloverhairloverabout 20 years ago
The job blew me ! How 'bout a hair-job next ?

Excellent. First credible perspective about blow-job from female POV. Would very much like to read more.

A personal request... could you do another piece on hair-job?

Am dying to read you doing that !

Thanks a lot, & keep writing !

doormousedoormouseabout 20 years ago
Too funny!

You made me laugh...

Some of your comments were so cleverly written.

Still laughing at the snot coming out of their nose LOL

Green_GemGreen_Gemabout 20 years ago
Poignant and Different

A really different and well written piece of erotica. Sexy but also very human and terribly poignant. The author has managed very successfully to get inside the head of a woman who loves her man enough to want to help him through his difficulties and in so doing, is finally coming to terms with her own sexuality and challenging her own sexual assumptions. I found it touching and evocative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Great little piece!

Hi Neon,

I thought this was great. I love your style of writing - but you already knew that. Superb flow and voice.

Now, I wasn't reading this blind, as I already know your gender, but I did think you did very well at portraying the woman's POV. She comes across as very "normal" and those internal thoughts must be what a lot of women go through. I couldn't relate to her that well, myself, because my perception of giving a blow job is very different, but I do think you hit on how a lot of us women feel - certainly from what I've been told first hand, anyway.

I can't fault the writing, not that I'd want to. Great job, can't wait to read more by you.

Lou

LadyJeanneLadyJeanneover 19 years ago
Mmm

Beautifully done, touching and sexy at the same time. I really like getting a view into a lover's head during sex, and this is one of my favorite things, so THANK YOU! Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow. I hate this woman. Really. She's all kinds of fucked up, and won't get help. So he suffers for her bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

RUN, FORREST, RUN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous