All Comments on 'The Blowjob Chair'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

definitely romance

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But sex too rushed. Lacks needed details in its rush to an orgasm.

And you could really use an editor/proofreader. You wrote: "And even then, I had to bed for mercy!" BEG, not BED.

Another time you wrote FINGERED when you meant FINGERS.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful erotic story. First one I have read in your already vast collection. Will defo read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi,

Just read your amazing erotic story 'The Blow Job Chair'. Amazing story and an incredible relationship you have with your beautiful wife.

renyzancrenyzancover 1 year ago

My wife and I also have our own blowjob chair. It’s the perfect height for her to sit, without having to bend, to suck on me, to play with my balls and to reach my nipples as I stand in front of her.

Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Wonderful story, lots of action from a couple that obviously love each other.

MasonFieldMasonFieldover 1 year ago

A story with humor and heart. Need more of this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never want another person in bed with my wife, especially when we are intimate.

Good stories though.

Thanks for sharing.

ipreferoralipreferoral2 months ago

I'm only disappointed that she didn't finish the blowjob. If she took the load in her throat, she'd barely taste it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...