The Blue Sunfish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called down to the lobby to arrange someone to come up and collect her clothes, which I could see were quickly piling up, one item at a time, outside the bathroom door and to bring up a bottle of wine.

"Does Austria make a red?" I asked the young man.

"Indeed, we do. May we recommend a St. Laurent. It's very good and a well-kept secret."

"I promise to keep the secret if I can have a bottle and two glasses."

I changed my wet pants into the sweatpants that I packed. My underwear came off, too.

Her wet clothes, including sexy lacy black panties that also were soaked, together with my pants and underwear were collected and replaced by a bottle of wine and two glasses. A few minutes later, she emerged from the bathroom in a cloud of steam. Her hair was wrapped in one of the hotel's thick, white towels.

She was lovely.

"I took the liberty of ordering us a bottle of wine. They said our clothes should be back in about an hour or so."

She had a big smile on her face. Her white teeth, with the space between the top two, glistened, complementing the terrycloth turban. Her nails were still blue. At that moment, she was absolutely, stunningly gorgeous.

"Glass of wine?" It was already poured, waiting for her on the dresser table at the foot of the bed.

"Absolutely."

She picked up the glass, took a sip and sat on down on the edge of the bed. She demurely held her legs crossed while I sat at the little round table with the wine bottle perched in a wire rack.

I was getting a boner. I couldn't help it.

That sexy woman, naked except for the modesty afforded by a terrycloth robe and white towel, sat holding a glass of wine in her hand while her right foot, which was perched in the air because of her crisscrossed legs, nervously shook side-to-side. Even her foot was sexy. Toes, too.

The bulge in my sweatpants was unrestrained by underwear, I was suddenly very conscious of it and could feel myself blush.

She noticed, too, did a double take, freezing her foot momentarily, then recommenced shaking her foot side-to-side but at double the original speed. Holding her wineglass with both hands she quickly took a gulp while again sneaking a glance at my tent. Her face flushed red, too, as she swallowed the wine. Her emotive lips portrayed nervous fear.

"I'm sorry..."

"No!" She blurted, "I did that?" She blinked her eyes shut, "I shouldn't be talking."

I put my wineglass down on the table and stood up, allowing my now fully erect cock to slide up inside my sweatpants. I was aware that it was now clearly defined behind the material.

Her foot stopped shaking; her jaw dropped a little as she followed my cock with her eyes.

"I'm afraid it's true Rose. You certainly are the inspiration for that."

She gulped again and looked up into my eyes. There was an unmistakable desperation in her expression. Her foot started shaking again and then abruptly stopped. "Are we going to have sex now?"

"I'm certainly ready."

As she reached out to put her wineglass on the dresser, I pulled my long sleeve pullover shirt off and tossed it onto the floor.

With wide eyes and a slack expression, she stared at my chest and shoulders. I slowly pulled my sweatpants down, deliberately catching my cockhead behind the elastic and continued to pull down until my enclosed bone was strained down lower than horizontal. My pubic hair peeked out.

"You do it," I said.

She sprung to her feet and then crouched down, grabbing the sweatpants on either side of my hips. Slowly she pulled down revealing the base of my shaft. More and more until... Twang! "Oh!" It popped out nearly smacking her in the face. She fell backwards landing on her bum wide-legged, momentarily revealing her fuzzy crotch.

I held one hand out to her and slowly stroked my cock with the other. Her eyes were locked on my shaft and it took her a moment to realize I was offering my hand to help her up. She did take my hand as she clambered up from the floor. She dropped her arms as I undid the white terrycloth belt securing her robe. She pulled her shoulders back as I parted and pulled the lapels apart and pushed them back off her shoulders, letting the entire robe slide backwards off her arms to crumple on the floor behind her.

She was stunningly sexy. Her white skin was flawless. Her wide flat sternum was crowned with big brown nipples on conical areola which poked out from the slightest mounds of breast. Her ribcage gave way to a flat belly with a slight muscular rise of midriff accentuated with an insie bellybutton, all framed by prominent hip bones which angled down to her pubic mound, decorated with wispy brown hairs which could not hide her pink pussy lips that tantalizingly hung in the wide gap at the top of her thighs. What a sight to behold.

I pulled the white towel wrapped around her head and tossed it on the floor. Her tangled wet brown hair hung down to one side.

"My god you're beautiful," I whispered as I stepped forward and tilted my head down towards hers. Her emotional lips parted and reached up to mine. We kissed as our arms wrapped around each other's torso. My cocked poked onto her smooth belly.

Her lips were soft. Our tongues found each other. I pulled her in closer and continued the kiss. She moaned in delight through the kiss.

After a few blissful moments our lips parted and she whispered, "Please don't get me pregnant."

"I don't have any condoms," I answered.

"Neither do I."

"I don't have any funny diseases."

"Neither do I."

"Do you still want to have sex?" I asked.

"Yes," she squeaked and tilted her lips back up to mine.

After the kiss, I nodded towards the bed as our arms let go of each other. I watched her lithe body pull away from me and climb up on hands and knees onto the bed. Her armpits were not shaven. Her skinny little ass and thin thighs couldn't conceal her pussy lips which beckoned me to follow.

I did, climbing onto the bed after her. My lips found hers as she twisted to lie on her back. I was crouched on her right side. Her blue fingernails dug into my chest hair as I transferred the kiss from her lovely lips to her neck, then to the top of her sternum and then lower. My right hand slid across her left nipple catching it with my thumb as my mouth found her left nipple and gently sucked it in, twirling my tongue slowly over her meaty knob.

I was in heaven. My cocked throbbed.

Breaking off, a little saliva bridge left her nipple glistening as I switched hands and nipples. Her right hand clasped my cock. I twirled the right nipple with my tongue as my fingers bounced across her wet nipple and areola.

I could hear her breath escape and her ribcage fall and then rise.

Her hand pulsated on my cock.

I pulled myself away from her forcing her to let go of my cock. I shuffled down the bed and positioned myself between her legs, which were splayed open and slightly bent at the knees. Reaching up, I kissed her midriff, her bellybutton, lower to the top of her pussy hairs and then strained my neck back to get a quick peck on her pussy. My lips and tongue found soft skin.

I stretched out on my belly with my legs dangling off the end of the bed as I picked her ass up off the bed and propped my arms up on my elbows. Her legs parted, pulling her pussy lips open just as my lips and tongue found their way home.

Glorious female pussy juice with the slightest hint of soap sent my brain into overload. My tongue lapped up a very large and very stiff clit as I gazed up over her belly. Her left hand was pinching at one nipple and then the next while her right hand rubbed her nose. Then both hands found her nipples. My tongue sunk deep into her sopping vagina. I stiffened my tongue and wiggled it side to side. Her right hand rubbed her nose again. My tongue flicked on her clit up and down and then licked her pussy every which way.

Her belly started quivering.

I sucked her fat clit into my mouth. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pushed down preventing me from escaping.

"Oh!" I heard through muffled ears as I twirled my tongue around the clit, pursed my lips together and sucked her off in spite of the firm pressure on the back of my head.

She came in hard spasms. I heard continuous grunts emanating from above and could plainly see her ribcage expanding and contracting as she gulped in air.

I let go of her clit. My chin was soaked.

I was pretty certain the bed cover was, too.

"Oh my god," she said as I let her bum back down to the bed. "My turn," she added as she sat herself up. "Roll over," she insisted as her thin body sprang towards me. I was able to confirm that my cock did indeed leave a pre-cum spot on the cover. Before I was fully on my back Rose had climbed up over me on her hands and knees, grabbed my cock with both hands, "My god it's beautiful," and then lowered her mouth on my pulsating cock.

Before I could fully process what was happening, Rose's left knee and thigh lifted over my head and her wet pussy lowered straight onto my mouth again. My lips found her big clit again as I cupped her skinny ass with my hands. She massaged my balls with her fingers as her head slid up and down sucking on my cock. My legs dangled off the end of the bed unable to get purchase anywhere. She was literally humping my face with her clit, grinding it down hard.

I managed to wrest enough of her rocking ass and hips to be able to guide my tongue back into her wet hole, wiggling it and stretching it as wide as I could, then with a little more effort I was able to nudge her hips back even more so the my tongue found her tight little bum hole.

She moaned through my cock and then twisted her hips even further to fully impale her ass on my tongue. I held my tongue stiff for as long as I could as she ground down. As soon as I softened her hips rolled again and I was able to suck her clit up again.

She spasmed in orgasm again. I could see her wet bum hole contracting in unison with her spasms. Her mouth never let go of its grip on my cock but I could hear air whistling through her nostrils and her ribcage expanded and collapsed.

I had to lift her head off my cock, I was too close to the point of no return.

I managed to lift her off me and place her to the left on the bed. She was twisted half on her back and half splayed out across my legs as she stubbornly refused to let go of my cock with her right hand.

The look on her face was priceless. Her chin was wet. She looked as if she was ready to eat me.

"I'm going to fuck you now, Rose, but I'm not going to cum inside you."

She nodded and then let go of my cock. She sat up on her knees on the bed next to me, stared down at my prostrate torso with stiff wet cock flopped onto my belly and dug her right hand into her crotch and started rubbing.

Before I had a chance to react, she twisted again and draped her right knee over my lap and picked up my cock with both hands. Her thin torso, flat boobs and swollen nipples arched towards my chest as she stuffed my cock into her sopping wet pussy.

"Oh god," we both groaned into each other's ear as her tits touched down on my chest.

"You're so big."

"You're so tight."

She sat herself up and braced herself with her left arm. Her right hand massaged her belly just above her pubic hairline.

"Rose, this isn't the best position for me to pull out so when I tell you to, you jump off. Got that?"

"Yes," she whispered as she nodded.

"Are you okay?"

She sat up even more, nodded her head, "Yeah," and repositioned her left arm further behind her, thereby opening up her chest for me. Both of my hands immediately reached for my new playground toys. Milky white pancake mounds with big brown Hershey Kisses.

She closed her eyes as the right hand that was gently rubbing her lower belly drifted even farther south and started rubbing her clit again. She started rolling her hips back and forth, her fingernails occasionally clipped the top of my shaft.

My fingers and knuckles danced on nipples, areola and flat mounds.

The gentle hip rolls turned to up, down, in, out motion. Her left hand came off the bed as she straightened her back even more. The clit rubbing never ceased.

Her breathing, through her mouth and nose, became heavier.

So was mine. Sweat was breaking out on my forehead.

"Aughh," she gasped as the motion became full on fucking. My hips rolled in unison with hers. Now I was squeezing her tits and fat nipples. Her belly was quivering.

She came in a torrent, her whole body was spasming, I could feel her pussy muscles clenching on my shaft. Her nostrils were flaring, her face was red.

"Get off!"

She jumped off me, crumpled next to me, grabbed my glistening cock with both her hands and started to jack me off with her face within three inches of my knob.

And then she abruptly stopped.

Pre-cum oozed from my cock as she held it with both hands, staring straight down on it.

I exploded onto her face.

"Wow!" Her eyes almost popped out as she started laughing in delight. My hips bounced up and down as my body jerked. She continued laughing as she jerked me and rubbed my cockhead all across her face as I continued to ooze cum. She couldn't stifle her laughter even when she slipped my cock into her mouth.

It was too much. I came some more inside her mouth.

Cum was leaking out of her mouth as she slipped her right hand down into her crotch. She instantly started jolting from another orgasm, her body continued to contract violently with every spasm. I could feel her teeth on my cock. Her whole body was pink and glistening with sweat. Air whistled through her nose as I my chest rose and sunk in desperation for air.

Rose twitched one final time.

The room suddenly seemed hot and muggy.

I watched in amazement as Rose's mouth slowly pulled off my rapidly shrinking cock. She used my cock and her fingers to wipe the cum off her face and directed it down onto her flat tits and candy nipples. She repositioned herself, arching her chest downwards to make contact with my semi-flaccid cock, bumping it across each nipple. Those expressive lips of hers couldn't contain the absolute satisfaction she seemed to be getting with her glistening cum bath. Then she found and quickly devoured every last bit of cum she could find on my belly as she flopped my cock back and forth and side to side.

"My god, Rose," I gasped, "you're an animal."

Those animated lips of hers on her sweaty, drooly and cum soaked face and tits, together with her twinkling brown eyes, couldn't have been happier or more satisfied. The space between her front two teeth became a wide smile within a wide smile.

"Wow, Rose," I took a deep breath, "never, in my life... whoo... wow. Thank you."

We lay motionless next to each other for a few minutes, getting our heart rates and respiration back to normal.

"I'm sorry Kevin," she said as she swung her feet to the floor, "I've got to wash." She stood up naked and walked to the bathroom.

I heard the water run for a few moments and then it stopped.

"Rose?"

"Un-huh?" She answered from behind the wall.

"Did you actually enjoy having me cum on you?"

Her wildly smiling face and upper torso peeked out from the bathroom doorway as she held another white towel in her hands. "Yesss."

"Really?"

"A facial, yeah!" She was ecstatic, "and on my breasts!"

"You're like a dream come true. A wet dream!"

She returned to the bed, knelt down and planted a kiss on my lips. "I'm not going to say anything for fear of ruining a very good thing." She then snuggled her lithe little body next to mine and started rubbing her right hand over my chest, "Not a single word." Her hand slunk down to my belly and then found my shriveled cock.

"You're amazing, Rose. Honestly, I can't figure out..."

"What?"

"How an amazing, beautiful and smart sex machine like you, could possibly be single."

"Bad mating habits I guess... red wine!" she exclaimed.

"Yes."

We both bounded out of bed, recovered our glasses and she sat back down at the foot of the bed with me on the chair next to the round table. Both naked, this time.

"So tell me, Rose, when does my interrogation start?"

"How about tomorrow afternoon?"

"Not right now?"

"I don't have my laptop with me. You did bring the photographs, didn't you?"

"Yup and I have something else that may prove to be immensely useful."

"What's that?" She was genuinely curious. I could tell from her lips.

"I have my Visa statement record. I used my business credit card to rent the cube van, and then pay for gas all the way home from BC. It's a complete record."

"Wow." She was delighted. "So we effectively have way-points that will be dated."

"That's right."

"How often did you have to stop for gas?"

"On the few days that we were just travelling, through the prairies for example, I'd have to fill up every day. But there were a couple of days that we spent a day or two in an area with very little travel."

"How complete is the photographic record?"

"It's complete. It was all off my cell phone. It's the exact same file I gave my sister."

"Did your sister take photos, too?"

"No, Marcie never did, at least I don't remember her taking any." I paused for a moment, "That's right, her cell phone stayed in Kelowna with the dickhead husband."

"Still, your photos can be sorted chronologically."

"Yes, I'm sure they already are."

"So, using the way-point Visa records, a map and the photos, which, I'm almost certain, will have a date and time stamp, and your recollections, we should be able to focus down into a very small geographical location."

"That is correct. However, it's my recollection which is the weak link."

She flitted with her right nipple for a moment then said, "Not to worry Kevin, I have a few techniques that may help you restore your memory." The massive smile on her face made me laugh.

"Okay, torture me tomorrow. Show no mercy. Beat it out of me if you have to."

We were both laughing as someone knocked on the door. We were also both stark naked.

"Just a minute," I said out loud as we both dived for clothes strewn all over the room. Rose was back in the bathrobe and I in my sweats and long-sleeved shirt as I opened the door.

A uniformed young man stood in the hall. Her clothes, including the blue and gold jacket, together with my pants were hanging from a portable trolley, each wrapped in see-through plastic as if they had just come from the dry cleaners. Her panties and bra, too, hung in separate little plastic bags. My underwear and socks, too. I managed to scrounge up a five Euro note for the young man.

Rose told me off for spending my money on the tip.

"It's no big deal, Rose." I said as we both sat back down on the bed facing each other with wineglasses in hand.

"No, the point is that our benefactor wishes to pay for it. He certainly can afford it." She twisted on the bed a little and opened her legs up. The bathrobe failed to hide her wide-open pussy. I loved it.

Obviously gazing right at her crotch, I said, "Well thank you for that. I love your modesty." I couldn't help but grin.

She smiled back, "And I like your penis, Kevin."

"Nevertheless," I continued, "I don't want to be a free-loader. I could and should have paid for tonight's dinner. It's great that you picked up the flight and hotel tab and such, but..."

"Kevin," she interrupted, "this is a serious endeavor that I'm on, albeit," she paused to grin widely, "with a few added benefits on the side..."

"Such as tonight's dinner," I interjected smiling.

"Precisely," she held her wry smile. "Nevertheless, I have my instructions."

"Find the fish. Spare no expense."

"Correct. And take no prisoners," she laughed.

In my best Churchillian British accent I replied, "We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender."