The Blue Sunfish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And your sister would be carrying the same coffee cup for all of them?"

"No, probably not."

"Hmmm."

"Can we have pants off then?"

"You can have it all now. I'd say your blue sunfish was caught right here." She put her finger on the map. "Can I keep this map?"

"Sure."

"You did well." She said as she stood up and unbuckled her belt.

"I must admit, that was a lot easier than I thought it would be. But is that going to be enough to go on?"

She sat down on the side of the bed and pulled her black ankle boots off. "If you were to drive down that road again, after stopping at the coffee shop for lunch, of course, would you be able to point to a spot and say 'We may have stopped right here?'"

"Probably. I'd want to do it at pretty much the same time of year, but yeah, probably."

She pulled her pants off, socks, too, then slid her white lacy panties off. "Well, Mr. Kevin Mayfield," she stood in front of me, naked, with her arms out, palms up, "here's your reward." She had a massive smile.

"You are one sexy and very clever woman."

"No fish jokes."

"I take it you want something."

"All I want is a hug really."

"Really, just a hug?"

"Yes, in my vagina, with your penis."

I couldn't help but laugh.

"Did I just say the wrong thing again?"

She was wet dream standing before me with her lithe body, scrumptious candy nipples and upper thigh gap beckoning me forward. I pulled her towards me and landed a wet kiss on the nape of her neck while sliding my right hand down the small of her back, over her bum cheek and brushed my middle finger into the back of her fuzzy little gap. She moaned in delight. I tilted her head back with my left hand and placed a soft kiss on her sensuous lips. Our tongues met.

My cock was straining in my pants. I simply peeled my clothes off, Rose helped. She was unbuckling my pants as I pulled the map and my file off the bed. I was trying to pull my shoes off but Rose tugging at my pants caused me to land sideways on the bed. She was all over me yanking down my pants and underwear desperately trying to access my cock. As soon as it was freed from its confines her mouth and fingers, still sporting blue nail polish, went to work on my knob and balls with gusto.

Wow.

I lay flat on my back in the bed and twirled her torso around, pulling her right knee over my head and drawing her fuzzy crotch down onto my mouth. Rose's mouth and fingers never stopped working their magic on my now fully-engorged cock. As I pulled her bum cheeks apart my tongue found its way home into her mind-blowing juicy, aroused, pheromone bursting, sopping wet cunt. My senses were in overload as she ground her crotch down onto me. I could feel her stiff little nibby clit on my tongue.

I pulled her crotch up, "Rose, I wanna fuck you now."

She released my cock while lifting her right knee over my head, "Please don't get me pregnant."

I positioned her on the bed face down, skinny ass up and climbed behind her on my knees. Her glistening wet cunt and cute little bum hole beckoned me forward. "You said you wanted to be hugged," before I could finish the sentence my cock head effortlessly slipped into pussy.

"Ahh.." she moaned, lifting her head and shoulders.

I pushed her head back down so that her flat tits were pressed down on the bedspread and adjusted my knees, getting proper purchase. With my hands I gently pulled her ass cheeks apart. I saw a blue fingernail appear next to my balls. I started fucking her, slowly at first as she moaned in unison to my motion. My shaft glistened as it slid in and out of her tight puss. Her lips gripped me greedily with every outstroke before I slammed right back into her. In no time Rose's entire body began shaking, her muffled vocalizations reacted to each of my forward thrusts. Every few seconds a sharp fingernail would nick my scrotum just at the base of my shaft.

I was pounding her like a maniac. She was a complete, non-stop, orgasmatron. I would flex my cock to one side then the other, push it in as far as I could and hold it before resuming the hard banging. If she wanted a hug in her vagina, she was getting it in spades. The visual of her little bum hole clenching with each of her orgasmic contractions was too much. I had to look away. I had to try not to cum. Baseball. Hockey. Anything. I had to look back down. It was getting too much.

I pulled back and out. "Okay, on your back, Rose." She rolled over, straightened herself on the top of the bed and spread her legs open. I grabbed her by the top of her calves, pulled her down the bed and towards me, then pinned her thighs back almost to her shoulders. Hershey chocolate nipples peered at me between her legs. Her wet crotch was garishly wide open. My forearms pressed against the back of her thighs as I shifted my weight forward and slid my cock home. I could feel her fingers guiding me in.

"Ohhh.." she moaned as her eyes rolled.

Again, I watched blue fingernails in a blur motion as I resumed fucking her intensely. Again, her constant vocalizations began. "Yes, yes, oh god, oh, oh, yes, oh god..." Again, the constant spasms wracked her body. I kept pounding home. Angling one way, then the other, jamming up, down, side to side, holding my cock in deep before pounding her again. There was absolutely no friction. The whole room was heady with the smell of sex. Her entire body was pink, her head almost red. She wasn't looking at me, her eyes rolled around.

Suddenly I couldn't figure out if she was gurling 'oh' or 'no,' or 'don't stop' or 'don't' and 'stop'. It didn't matter I was done. I pulled out, shifted my weight back to my knees, grabbed a hold of my cock and exploded rope after rope of cum all over her belly and chest as her knees fell back down. My entire body jerked. I'm sure my face was twisted into a grotesque.

"Oh god!" she shrieked as her blue fingertips found my cum and spread it all over her tits, face and neck moaning as her head rolled side to side. She continued to jolt in orgasmic contractions as I drained the last of my cum into her wispy pubes.

"Are you okay?"

Rose didn't seem to understand the question. She stared straight at me and started crying.

"Oh my god! Rose! I'm...I'm sorry. I...I didn't mean to hurt you." I was gripped in fear. "Oh god...I didn't, I'm...I'm so sorry."

"Why? You didn't hurt me." She was stunned.

"Why are you crying?" I was perplexed.

"Because, I've never," she started sobbing again, "never had," she sniffled, "no one has ever," she sobbed, "made love to me," she sniffled, "like that before. Thank you, Kevin. Thank you."

Ho-lee fuck.

I flopped onto the bed on my back next to her trying to catch my breath. What the hell just happened? I thought I was going to be charged with something. "Are you sure you're okay?"

Rubbing her nose she answered, "I couldn't be better." She then rolled towards me and brought her cummy face towards mine kissing me on the lips. "Thank you."

"Thank you, Rose."

I lay there trying to get my heart rate down. I thought I had just violated her. The reality was that I couldn't believe my luck. Just a couple of days ago I was living my normal life, but there I was in Vienna getting my brains fucked out of me by a gorgeous, lithe sex machine. I was living in a freakin' dream.

I slid my hand over towards her and found hers. I laced my fingers through hers. She squeezed my hand.

"Dinner," she broke the reverie, "I should call first. When would you like to eat?"

"Whenever, but I need to have a shower first."

"Me too," she answered, "You go first."

I sat up on the bed.

"So, in an hour or so?" she asked.

"That's fine," I said, standing up.

"Can you manage to walk a little bit more tonight? We passed by the restaurant yesterday as soon as we came out of the Stadtpark."

"No problem."

"After what we just did," she chuckled, "it may be a problem for me." She smiled then added, "Go have a shower. Did the lobby give you a card or something for WiFi access instructions?"

"Yeah, there's some stuff on the desk behind your laptop."

"Oh, okay."

I had a good shower. While I was drying off I could hear Rose speaking to someone in German. When I came out, I found Rose, sitting in front of her laptop, naked with dry cum all over her.

"Interesting..."

I looked at the screen on her laptop. She had some sort of map up. "So, you're already hunting for the fish?"

"Oh, shit. I need to get showered and dressed. I called Plachutta... six o'clock."

"Who's Plachutta?"

"It's the restaurant we're going to."

"Oh, okay. Do I need to dress up?" I picked up my used shirt from the floor.

"No, whatever you had on will be fine."

I sniffed the shirt, "I don't think so."

*****

"I have a theory," she said as we approached the hotel's revolving door.

"About what?" I asked as we emerged outside into the cool, damp air. "At least it's not raining," I commented.

"The blue sunfish. Do you want to hear it?" She zipped up her black mid-length leather coat and tucked her right arm around my left arm, looked up to me with a smile seeking, it seemed, reassurance that hooking her arm through mine was okay. There was definitely a little nip to the breezy air.

"Yes. Absolutely. Tell me your theory." We barely caught the green light in front of the hotel and made a point of swinging wide of last night's puddle location.

"It's a different species." She said as we stepped towards the park entrance.

"That's your theory?" I asked as we entered the park gate. My spent umbrella still poked out from the top of the trash bin.

"No. But I think I can explain why a new species could exist in the waters just east of Sioux Lookout."

"Okay, why?"

"In that area, just to the east of Sioux Lookout, are the headwaters of three river systems and it's the northern limit, at least, for the other two sunfish in the area. Three. Their popular terms are bluegill, pumpkinseed and...I don't know if the other one has a popular name."

"Okay." We walked along. She managed to cup my bicep with her hand as she smiled up to me, again seeking reassurance.

"The three river systems are the English, the Winnipeg and the Albany."

"The Albany? That's like way up north." A fresh gust hit us, this time with a little biting cold rain. She pulled in closer.

"The English River drains into the Winnipeg River, which both drain into Lake Winnipeg, which itself drains into Hudson Bay through the Nelson River."

"Okay." We avoided a puddle that had little waves on it, getting beaten down by the rain drops. I pulled out my new umbrella and unfurled it. We both took refuge from the rain.

"The Albany River drains into James Bay at the southern end of Hudson Bay."

"Okay. So?" We avoided another big puddle just in front of the marble and gold Strauss statue.

She was lost in thought for a moment as we walked along before she continued, "If the fish was found in the English or Winnipeg River watersheds then it should be found in Lake Winnipeg and potentially all of the watersheds that feed into it, especially from the south. Clearly, it's not. The Albany River waters from just east of Sioux Lookout, basically head north and east, and from there our little blue sunfish just may, very quickly, bump into its northern range limit, thereby isolating the community. It may be limited to just a few miles."

"And that's why you're a Professor."

She smiled, but dismissed my flattery, "It's plausible."

"It is." We took a few steps before I continued, "But it's also plausible I would think," I suggested, "that the creek or river in which it was caught is contaminated with mercury, or lead, or uranium or something equally nasty, and that the fish is not only blue, but glows in the dark, too."

A stiff little wet breeze hit us, she braced herself closer to me as I tilted the umbrella to face the gust. "I agree. Those would be anthropogenic factors. It's also plausible that it's a naturally occurring hybrid, but in Lepomis, they tend to be all sterile males."

"Anthropo...?" I asked.

"Anthropogenic. Human caused. As in pollution, or over fishing, or a new dam is built. Limitations on a species caused by humans."

"Oh." We walked along at a fairly quick pace, "But does that actually happen, in general I mean?"

She looked up to me, "What do you mean? Hybrids?"

"No, not hybrids," She pulled a little closer as another gust hit us. "That a species of fish can be found in one lake and not the other, even though the two bodies of water are connected?"

"Oh absolutely. All the time." I could see the exit from the park up ahead.

"Very simply one body of water has the correct environmental conditions to allow it to thrive and the other does not," she smiled up at me to make sure I'm following. "After all, the world's oceans are connected, but fish species are limited to habitats that are conducive to them."

"I guess when you put it that way." I said as we walked out of the park, past the flower stall which was being packed up in the rain. We stopped at the pedestrian crossing light which just turned red. There was definitely a nerd factor happening with Rose.

"Fish have range limitations that can be abiotic, that is..." We both jumped back as a bus came dashing through the intersection threatening to swamp us again. "Environmental factors," she continued as she slipped her hand around my bicep again, "such as it's just too cold or too warm to survive or reproduce, or nesting conditions can't be found or there isn't enough dissolved oxygen to thrive, or the alkalinity is simply not suitable. Any number of such factors exist." Another car whizzed through the yellow light splashing the curb.

Smart woman. Beautiful, but a nerd for sure. Still, very sweet....and crazy kinky.

Our light turned green. "Or limits to range expansion can be due to biotic factors, that is, interaction with others species, resulting in predation, or competition, or parasitism or infection."

As we reached the other sidewalk a gaggle of school aged children came streaming towards us, forcing us to step aside momentarily. "Or, as you pointed out," Rose twirled her hand around my bicep again and stepped in closer to me as we walked on, "it could be anthropogenic influences such as pollution or habitat destruction."

"Exactly," I stated wondering if I was actually following this conversation.

We walked silently and dodged oncoming pedestrians. A car blocked our way across a side street which we needed to cross. "Or, there may be genetic reasons why the distribution is limited, or it can be any combination thereof."

"Naturally." She couldn't see my eyes rolling.

We crossed the road adjacent to a large patio which was clearly still closed for the season. "We're here," Rose announced.

"Well, Professor Di Donato, thank you for the biology lesson." I looked at the green restaurant door. I didn't remember passing it the night before. I opened the door and held it open with my foot as I shook-off and folded the umbrella. I stood aside to let her go first.

"I'm sorry, Kevin. You did ask. Nevertheless, I think we are going to have no trouble finding our fish," she said as she stepped inside.

"I'm just glad that you used the terms 'we' and 'our'," I said as I followed her in.

Inside, it was quite large, the tables had crisp white linen tablecloths. The few empty tables were already set with cutlery, white napkins, tall wine glasses and side plates.

It was actually quite busy. There was an ornate copper umbrella holder, already bristling with wet umbrellas in exactly the correct place. I managed to stuff mine in as I was wondering if I'll be able to identify it later on the way out.

We were shown to our table by the pretty young hostess with a severely pulled back pony-tail and perfect make-up. All around us people were clearly enjoying themselves, lost in their own conversations. I heard German, English, Italian. I wasn't going to guess what the table next to us...not Chinese, Malay maybe? Every table was crowded with variously sized copper cooking pots having stainless steel ladles and spoons sticking out. The whole place had a quiet raucous buzz about it.

Plus, everything smelled just great.

As soon as we were seated a young man, with pony-tail, too, wearing a neatly trimmed red full-apron handed us our menus. Everything was in German, with English sub-titles.

I just love those Viennese.

I saw sturm on the menu. Tafelspitz came in several different beef cut choices. There was a picture on the menu with the cow drawn in ink-line profile with each section of beef-cut section defined and named.

"Unless you're very hungry I would suggest we split one serving."

I saw the split-option on the menu, extra vegetable, bread and beef marrow bone -- an extra eight Euros. But it was all still mysterious to me. "Boiled beef? Seriously?"

"But," Rose continued, "we can get the soup option and an appetizer to share, just so that you have a chance to try a few different things. Also, by sharing there will remain the slightest chance that we'll still have room for dessert."

"Sounds fine to me, Rose."

"And I suggest the basic tafelspitz, the rump roast one. The one that made tafelspitz... well, tafelspitz."

On the little picture, rump was basically beef bum. "I'm good with that."

"Would you like sturm again or something else?"

"Whatever you recommend my dear."

She smiled, "I think a bottle of white wine would be appropriate."

"Red meat with white wine? Okay, if you recommend it, I'm game." I know my face twisted a bit.

"Unlike Figlmuller last night," she explained, "which is a wildly popular restaurant that simply wishes to sell as many schnitzel dinners as it can every night, tafelspitz as I explained, is a dining experience. Here at Plachutta's we won't be hurried along..."

"Does that mean that the service is slow?" I interjected, "I'm hungry."

"No, not at all. Quite simply, we are expected to take as much time as we wish. It's a very old-world attitude."

"Great."

"Good, because we have lots to talk about."

Rose ordered everything, in English to the pony-tailed waiter. He returned a few moments later with a bottle of wine, a Gruner Veltliner, a cold ceramic wine bottle holder and two small glasses of water. I tried the wine, the assumption being, I guess, I'm the guy, therefore I'm paying for the meal.

"It's fine."

He poured us each a glass.

Rose lifted her glass, "To the little blue sunfish."

"Yes. Blue sunfish. Cheers." We clinked glasses smiling and took a sip of the crisp wine.

"And to your first tafelspitz experience."

"Yes, thank you."

The waiter returned with a basket of sliced dark-coloured bread and a long plate with three neat blobs of food, each in its own small dish, all minimalist in appearance. "Enjoy."

I swooned over the dish.

"Pumpernickel bread, this is," she said pointing to what looked like a half golf ball sized lump of raw ground beef, "steak tartare. This..." she pointed to the middle dish containing meat secured within clear aspic, topped with four—what looked like giant kidney beans, all washed in probably red wine-vinegar and sprinkled with parsley, "...is jellied meat. This..." she pointed to the last dish, "is goose liver pate."

"Pate de fois gras?"

"Similar, but I wouldn't think it would be the French version."

"Bread?" I asked her holding up the tray.

She smiled, took a slice and we got down to the business of devouring the appetizers. Each morsel was carefully patted down on the nice dark rye pumpernickel style bread. The white wine went brilliantly with it. It all disappeared very quickly.

"Wow, I'm impressed."

"Aside from the four beans and the bread, it was all meat." She picked up her wine glass, "And wine."

"Exactly. It's like that appetizers were made for a man," I said. "None of the fru-fru stuff... like little canapés with cream cheese and cucumber, or hummus sprinkled with paprika on little bits of pita..."

1...34567...14