The Blue Viper Files Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madame Sasha extended her other hand, and Ben took it, rising to his feet. She pulled them away from the bed and had them stand before her, all three of them holding hands, on the first day of the rest of their lives.

She handed one box to Ben and one box to Betsy. She turned to Ben. "Do you, Benjamin, give your wife, Betsy, to be my eternal bride and servant as long as any of us shall live?"

Ben looked back at Betsy. His wife was smiling with tears in her eyes, she nodded, and he sighed with relief, smiling. "I do."

"Then give her to me."

Ben opened the box. Inside was a deep purple collar with the word "lyubimaya" embossed on it. Sasha bent her head, and Ben wrapped the collar around her and buckled it tight.

"Tighter," she whispered, and Ben tightened it further. She looked up and kissed him softly. "Thank you," she said. The two stood for a moment, forehead to forehead and smiling. They'd never been more in love, never been more at peace, then they did in the presence of their mistress.

"And do you, Betsy, give your husband, Benjamin, to be my eternal groom and servant as long as any of us shall live?"

Betsy wiped a tear from her eye. "I do."

"Then give him to me."

They repeated the gesture, Betsy collaring Ben with a collar identical to hers. The two kissed lightly again but quickly turned to Madame Sasha to see what was next. How would their new lives begin?

Madame Sasha pointed to her chest, to the word they worshipped, to "Love" etched on her skin. "You may now kiss the bride," she commanded, and they moved together, in harmony now that they were both under Madame Sasha, and kissed the word on her breast. She sighed in relief as two pairs of lips, two tongues, caressed her flesh.

Her two pets, her Malen'kiy, moaned as they kissed her. Ben's cock twitched and quivered as he drank in the taste of his mistress. Betsy's knees softened. She was closer to orgasm than ever before, finally living one of her twisted fantasies.

"Come," said Madame Sasha, breaking the kiss. "We must consummate this." She turned to Sasha. "Undress your bride."

"Yes, Mistress," whispered Betsy. Sasha smiled at her and pulled her in for a kiss, then pressed down on her shoulders. Betsy lovingly took off her bride's heels and then peeled the tight jeans off her body. She hesitated at the panties, paralyzed by the smell of Madame Sasha's lust.

"You may kiss it," whispered her bride. "Just once."

Betsy gave Sasha's pussy a light kiss and then peeled off the panties. Madame Sasha moved to the bed, laying back on it and spreading her legs. "Come, Benjamin. Make love to your bride."

Ben laughed with joy as he moved to the bed, as he slid into her easily. As he thrust the first time, he felt a surge of peace. It was all worth it. Years of sacrifice and a sexless marriage were worth it. He didn't divorce Betsy. He didn't leave her for Madame Sasha. His marriage was reborn, forged in the love of his mistress, made holy again by her binding power.

He thrust, but Sasha did not cry out. She stared at him, rubbing the "Love" tattoo with one hand, and massaging her clit with the other, rubbing the spot where Sinja's tongue met her pussy.

"Betsy," she said. "Help him. I want you to fuck me together. Then we shall be together forever."

Without a word, Betsy moved behind her husband, pressing into him. She thrust and pushed his cock deeper into their bride. He moaned as she did, and she joined him. She felt the pressure of her body on her clit, but it wasn't enough. Of course, it would never be enough. She would need to fuck Esther next door and MaryAnne across the street and Millicent at the book club and so many more. She would fuck them all with her mistress, and it still wouldn't be enough. The fire burned in her, and it would never go out.

But as Ben fucked his new bride, as his wife helped thrust his cock deeper and deeper into Madame Sasha, he felt the promised love of his mistress wash over him. Not just her love, but the love of Betsy. He felt it in her warmth, in her desperation as she forced him deeper and harder, faster and faster, into their mistress. He felt it when she moaned and whimpered as she forced her husband to fuck another woman. But not just any woman, their bride, their wife, their Mistress, their everything.

At that moment, he felt closer to Betsy than he ever had in his life. They were of one mind and one purpose. Everything was for and through Madame Sasha. She had not taken his marriage from him, but given it back, shiny and new. She had healed what was broken and made it stronger where it was wounded. They would never be far from each other ever again. As long as they served their new bride, they would be together.


12