The Blue Viper Files Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz lifted her boot into the air. "Lick the bottom," she said. "Make them nice and clean, and then you may give me a present."

"Yes, Mistress," muttered Lindsey. Her tongue was thick, dry, and heavy in her mouth.

Liz snapped the crop against Lindsey's back, hitting the same spot each time. "What was that?" she growled.

Lindsey swallowed, trying to moisten her tongue. "Yes, Mistress," she said again, this time clearer.

"Get to it."

Lindsey got to work, doing her best to clean the bottom of the boot. Liz teased her with the crop, gently gliding it over her skin, softly testing the red and raised spot where she'd struck her sub. It stung, but Lindsey wasn't focused on the pain. She was focused on the present, on unveiling her goddess. That was why she was here. That was her purpose. Pain was secondary. The body was secondary. There was only pleasure.

Liz snapped Lindsey again on the ass, but Lindsey didn't cry out. She was lost to the task now. She needed the boot to be perfect, to be absolutely spotless, so she could give her mistress the present. That was all that mattered. After the smack, Liz lifted her other boot, and Lindsey got to work cleaning the bottom of that one. It was slow going, but Lindsey was impressed with her own stamina, impressed with how far she could push her own limits, how much pain she could endure, all in the service of her goddess.

"Good girl," said Liz when her sub was done. "You may give me my present now."

"Thank you, Mistress." Lindsey stood and wobbled a bit. Liz reached out to catch her.

"You alright?" she asked.

"Yes," said Lindsey. "Just a little sore."

"Take it easy. No rush."

Lindsey nodded and grabbed the new straps she had purchased for her goddess. They were complicated leather with harnesses and huge metal clips. They were designed to go under the bed, to connect to the frame, so you could always have them attached and leave them under the bed when you were done. Liz watched patiently as Lindsey set them up, moving from each corner of the bed, crawling under it, ignoring the searing pain on her back.

"There," said Lindsey when she was done setting them up. She laid spread eagle on the bed, a limb for each corner, and waited for her mistress to play with them.

"Cute," said Lindsey, stepping around the bed, circling her sub. "What's special about them?"

"It's the wrist attachments," said Lindsey. "They tighten the more I squirm, meaning I either slowly get stretched out, which is hot, or I have to be very very still while you do terrible things to me, which is hot." Lindsey smiled. "Wanna play?"

Liz smiled. "Should I tease you with pleasure or pain?"

"Mistress's choice."

"Absolutely." Liz put down her crop and went to the corner of the bed, she grabbed one of the wrist attachments, which looked like a bundle of knots, and began trying to sort them out.

"My hand goes through the biggest hole," said Lindsey.

"I figured that much." Liz kept turning it over, picking at the tinier straps. "Is it tangled?"

"No, it's supposed to be like that. That's how it tightens."

"Well, I can't -"

Lindsey sat up. "Want me to help?"

"No, I got it."

"You sure?"

Liz looked up and sighed. "Do you need the crop across your tits?"

"No, Mis-"

"Then lie back and shut up."

Lindsey obeyed wordlessly, keeping her arms spread and looking up at the ceiling while Liz fiddled with the straps, trying to figure out how they work. She tried to control her breathing, but the excitement was overwhelming. She rehearsed this part a dozen times. She couldn't force it, couldn't let Liz know that anything was wrong. The straps worked the way Lindsey described, but you had to understand the knots to tie someone up with them. Lindsey had studied for hours, watching videos and sorting through books. She wasn't a master, but she understood why Liz was so frustrated. She could explain it if only -

Liz sighed. "Fine," she said. "Can you show me how it works?"

Lindsey sat up. "You sure?"

"Yes."

"I'll have to demonstrate on you."

"Fine." Liz held up a hand. "Show me."

"Lay down," said Lindsey. "You have to see it from the right angle, and I don't want to twist your arm out of its socket."

Liz arched an eyebrow. "It's that strong?"

Lindsey giggled. "That's why I begged for it."

The two women exchanged places, and Lindsey took a deep breath before sliding Liz's hand through the complicated series of knots. This was it. "Ready?" she asked.

Liz nodded, keeping her eyes fixed on the straps.

With a few deft hand movements, Lindsey had Liz's wrist locked in the web of thin but strong ropes. "There," she said. "Try it."

Liz struggled against the rope, then her eyes widened as she felt the strap tighten, pulling her arm closer to the corner. "How?"

"It's hard to explain."

"Show me again," said Liz. "That was too fast."

"It's a pain to undo." Lindsey moved around to the other side of the bed. "It'll be easier to show you on this side."

Once again, Lindsey moved her hand in a blur, quickly tying up Liz's other free hand.

"Holy shit," said Liz, laughing. "You've got to slow down."

"Would you like to see on your feet?" asked Lindsey as she moved to the next corner.

"No, I can't see anything down -"

Lindsey tied up Lindsey's foot as quickly as she'd done the hands.

"What are you doing?" asked Liz, the laughter fleeing her voice in place of nervousness. "I'm not interested in being tied up."

"I know."

"Then what are you -" Lindsey reached for Liz's other leg, the one loose limb, but Liz kicked it away. "Hey!" she snapped. "What are you doing?"

"I need you to stay still."

"Lindsey, stop."

"It'll just be for a little while." Lindsey reached for the leg, but Liz pulled it away again.

"This isn't funny."

"You should be careful. I was serious about these knots. If you squirm too much, you'll hurt yourself." She lunged again, but again Liz pulled her foot away. Lindsey dove onto her mistress's body, grabbing the leg, and forced it to straighten out, bringing the ankle to the strap. Liz tried to flail but shouted once she felt the straps tighten around her.

"Shhh," said Lindsey. "You don't want anyone to call the police."

"What are you doing? Stop. Please. This isn't funny."

"It'll only be for a little while."

"You're scaring me. Please, stop. Lindsey. Stop."

It took more effort, but Lindsey got the foot through the strap and secured it. She stood up and went to the chest of toys, ignoring Liz's shouts for clarity, for release, for all of this to stop. She grabbed the ball gag and went back to the bed. Liz's eyes widened with fear, but Lindsey felt no remorse. It was time for her goddess to arise. She lovingly bent down over her mistress and gagged her mouth, wrestling with her to strap it around the back, but every time Liz flailed too hard, she felt the straps tighten and she froze, letting Lindsey have her way with her.

Lindsey went back to their toys and got the other present for her mistress. It was a VR headset loaded up with all of the new and improved Blue Viper Files. She went back to the bed and smiled at Liz, though the dominant blonde had never looked more pathetic.

"I want you to watch something, that's all."

Liz muffled something in response.

"I won't hurt you. You just need to stay very still, or you'll hurt yourself."

Liz was crying. Poor thing.

"Don't worry," cooed Lindsey. "You're going to meet my goddess. She says you can still be my mistress. Would you like that?"

Liz shook her head. She muffled something else, but Lindsey bent down and attached the VR set to her mistress's face. Liz didn't have the strength to struggle. She cried passively as the set was affixed to her eyes and turned on.

Lindsey pulled a chair up next to the bed and watched Liz's chest. Madame Sasha told her she could leave when the breathing was calm and regular, when it was clear Liz was in trance and no longer scared. She also told her she could touch herself while she waited.

So Lindsey did.

She spread her legs and touched herself while Liz tested the straps occasionally, trying to see if they were really going to tighten on her. They would and did. She tried to shout through the gag, calling out for Lindsey, for help, for anything. No one came. She struggled as best she could, but over time, the Blue Viper Files, the power of Sinja, sank through her and into her. Slowly, Liz's chest rose and fell in a healthy rhythm, like the waves against the beach, and Lindsey got closer and closer to climax. She imagined all the things they could do together under the service of Madame Sasha. They would have a whole world together, a whole city together if Madame Sasha got her wishes. They would all share in their service of their goddess, and Madame Sasha was a good goddess. She would reward them with pleasures of the flesh. She would reward them with commands and the freedom of obedience. She would reward them like she rewarded Lindsey now - with orgasm and purpose.

Lindsey came and clenched her legs tight around her hand, suppressing her squeals of delight for fear of stirring Liz out of trance. Her thighs quivered, and she gripped the arms of the chair, trying to control herself, trying to keep the moment perfect and holy. Someone's first time with Madame Sasha was the most precarious, but it was also the most sacred. Each meeting after that, Liz would be less of herself, less of a person. This would be the most engaged her mind ever would be with the Blue Viper Files. She was a lucky girl.

When her body and nerves calmed down, Lindsey got up and went back downstairs. She left her collar and heels on but went into the kitchen and got her apron. She had to make dinner quickly; her goddess would be arriving any minute. Plans were moving quickly, and soon her inner life, the inner truth she could only express in this house, would match her outer life.

All thanks to Goddess Sasha.


12