All Comments on 'The Blues Revisited'

by MalePatternBoldness

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Surprised

I was really surprised by how good this was. I mean, wow. I absolutely loved it. And it was totally memorable.

lizzybit26lizzybit26over 18 years ago
I liked it!

The story was very sweet and very sexy. Well Done!

LiquidFyreLiquidFyreover 18 years ago
Bravo

Excellent Work

copperbutterflycopperbutterflyover 18 years ago
You just get

better every time. That was an absolutely wonderful story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The title brought the memories back

I simply had to read it. In Detroit in the 1950's there was a black radio station that used to play Black Rock and Roll in the early evening. So I learned to love the music. Later in the night they would broadcast live from the Black bars. Who'd they feature? You've named them and there were a whole lot more, that played in the bars as they came in from Chicago, St. Louis, Memphis, etc., on their way to play somewhere else. Those musical troubadors gave me a love that has stayed with me for over 50 years. Thanks for the memories and a great story. Ronnie W.

JonB1969JonB1969over 16 years ago
I loved it!

That had to be the best story I have read so far! The primary characters were vivid, and even better, believable. The female character was HOT. The story had a cohesive theme -- music -- and plot. I loved it! Dude, you have to write another chapter. Maybe this kid will get discovered.

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Feeling Blue

Love the details and very sexy!

SerranoirSerranoirabout 15 years ago
Blues worth revisiting

Nice flow, well done.. great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I'll be damned

How did this one not get more attention in all these years?

MalePatternBoldness, if you're still around and checking for comments, this story is one of the best I've read on this site. A nearly flawless gem, without a doubt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
This needs more chapters.

There is so much more to his story. You should write it.

LesB816LesB816about 13 years ago
Great story!!

As a white man who has been with several black beauties, I loved this fantastic story. A white man who has found a sexy black lady tohave sex with ( as you have) has found a true treasure.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOabout 13 years ago
Truth

This has happened and continues to happen as we lie. It's sooo funny ow parents attempt to raise their children to be like them, but forget that they are their own person when it all boils down to it. I would not have wanted to follow in their footsteps either.

Racism brought about lust for him, instead of pushing him away from his desire to see and be with her, it pushed them together in the end, KARMA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
*****

Five.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
That was hot!

That's all I can really say. 5 HUGE Stars. :)

Reiner43Reiner43about 7 years ago
Wonderful!

Great stuff! Erotic, realistic sex and fascinating social commentary. Great insight into the political family and stereotypes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous