The Boardwalk Brunch

Story Info
Melissa was given the surprise of her life.
2.7k words
4.1
10.9k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive to Barbara's shore house was less than an hour but I was filled with anticipation. You see, Barb and I became close friends at work. She was always so lovely and giving of herself, we instantly hit it off like we knew each other all of our lives. Our coworkers teased about it being the Barb and Melissa show whenever we'd plan an office event. They were always appreciative as we, more like Barb, always went full stop with every event, never leaving out a single detail. Whenever I went to her house or shore house, she was always doting and thought of everything. Guests never left hungry or wanting.

I pulled up to their gorgeous shore home just down the block from the beach and boardwalk and, as I turned off my car, I heard my phone vibrate from inside of my purse. There was a message from Barb. It read "Hi Missy! Sorry to say I won't be able to make brunch with you today as my sister called and needed me to help her with a time critical issue at her work. We will catch up this evening. Go in and make yourself at home (as usual :) ) the guest room is ready for you. Dan is home and you guys can hang out. Make him take you to brunch! ;) I am so excited you are staying with us for the weekend! We will have so much fun! Love you XOXO!"

Sigh. I grabbed my purse and small suitcase and headed for the front door. A gentle breeze played with my dress as my heels clicked on the walkway. I was already dressed for brunch at this lovely little bistro on the boardwalk. Barb and I love to get dolled up for each other as we are share a love for fashion. I had on this silky white sundress with pink and red flowers strew across that came down to my knees in a full skirt. It had a wide boatneck with little ruffled cap sleeves. I paired it with high heeled white sandals showing off my pedicure and a floppy, wide brimmed hat with a bow on it. Our brunches together were always dressy and feminine.

Dan greeted me in his normal warm and welcoming smile. "Melissa! Come on in! it's great to see you!" He opens the door and we exchange our usual friendly peck on the cheek. "Hope traffic wasn't too awful for you." Like Barb, Dan knew how to dress. He was an impeccable dresser. And he had the body to showcase it. He was a former professional baseball player, though short lived due to a career ending injury, and he stood at a towering 6'4 to my 5'5 frame. And he is incredibly handsome, in fact, hot. I took notice of his perfectly cut slacks showing off a perfect derriere and his large pecs and washboard six pack was easily seen through his polo. And his cologne...I have to find out what that is that makes me swoon so badly every time he's leaned in for a peck on the cheek or a hug. Dan, though, was always the perfect gentleman and so nice. He was the perfect match for a gorgeous wife like Barb. I always thought they were the "A" couple.

Dan grabbed my suitcase from me. "Here, I'll put this away in your room. We'll have to hurry to make our reservations on time. I told Barb to keep the reservations and I would take you since she couldn't. She thought that was a great idea!"

"Aw, you didn't have to do that. You guys are too much!"

"Listen, we'll have fun." He looked at me up and down. "We can't waste that gorgeous outfit on just sitting around, can we?"

I can feel myself blush. "Dan, you're too kind!" I wished silently that I would find a man just like Dan whom I could share my life with in the future. He is amazing and had all of the attributes a girl could want.

"C'mon, let's go!" Dan led the way, opening doors for me and even his SUV. He drove an Expedition and gently held my hand as I climbed up into the passenger's seat, no simple feat in heels. What did I say about him? The Perfect Gentleman!

We arrived at the boardwalk restaurant. In typical Dan fashion, he pulled the chair out for me. So rare these days. Even my dates don't do this often. But this was him through and through. It was natural for him. A sign of a great upbringing!

We chatted up a storm. Talked about everything. Even baseball. He gets carried away when that subject comes up. He's still connected through a few of his friends who were teammates and now were managing other teams. He always apologizes when he over does it but I love hearing about his adventures. It's a life most people will never know and it's exciting.

Brunch was amazing. Dan, again, paid the check in spite of my best efforts to give him money.

"Are you up for a stroll on the boardwalk, Missy?"

"Yes! You don't have to ask me twice!" I hastily responded.

We walked for the better part of an hour, up and back down, in and out of some of the shops along the way. The gentle breeze was turning into a more persistent wind and I found myself having to hold onto my dress and hat more often. We both laughed at that. Dan suggested we head back home after watching me struggle to keep my modesty in check. I thought that might be the best idea and then I could change into something more casual. Dan kept a close eye on me, though, and he kept looking down at my billowing dress. I was thinking he was hoping it would blow up over my head in a Marylin moment and get a peak at my little floral print undies. I was feeling a bit playful (the mimosas were working on me) and would let the skirt flow up a bit more before catching it. We'd just laugh. Although climbing into his SUV, it almost happened! When my dress blew up suddenly, Dan, saved the day by grabbing the runaway skirt and holding it down to help me. There goes the blushing again. Chivalry is not dead yet, so I thought.

As we arrived home, dizzy from the smell of his amazing cologne, we walked inside. I sat down on the couch for a minute not really wanting to change my outfit. I felt like such a fem fatale and I secretly enjoyed the attention my dress was getting from Dan, and even a few others on the boards. Dan reappeared with two more mimosas.

"Oh my goodness, Dan, are you trying to get me drunk?"

"Me? Never!" He laughed. He sat down next to me and handed me the drink. He always had this innocent flirtatious manner with me, and I responded in kind. It was always harmless and light. Until it wasn't.

I lightly flirted and talked. He would put his hand on my knee or my arm briefly and remove it as we did. Anyone else besides Dan, and I'd think they'd be hitting on me. I trusted him, though, and knew it was harmless. I kept telling myself that.

I finished my drink and he took my glass from me. He offered me another and I swiftly turned it down. "If I have another, I'm going to be knocked out cold."

He laughed, "Then I'll make another."

He put the glasses on the coffee table and returned his gaze to me.

"I have something to confess, Melissa."

"Sure, what is it?"

"I have always admired you. You are so smart, and so beautiful. You take my breath away whenever you walk into a room." Dan admitted. I sat there stunned.

"Oh Dan, you're always so kind." I didn't know what else to say. Alarms were going off in my head now. I watched him inch closer to me on the couch. I was so conflicted at first, like I was paralyzed. I didn't know how to respond at first as I didn't see this coming. And I was secretly so attracted to him and to hear these words come out of his mouth, I was lost in thought. He moved closer again.

"Dan, wait!" I put my hand down between us.

"There's something else. Barb and I have an arrangement," he offered.

"What do you mean, 'an arrangement'?"

"We allow ourselves to see other people in our marriage."

"You what?" I stammered. "You mean, be with other partners?"

"Yes."

He was sitting so close to me that his lips were on mine before I had a chance to take in this revelation. The combination of alcohol, cologne, and his soft lips just totally disarmed me. I was helpless at first. The kisses melted into deeper, more lustful kissing. Was I dreaming this? Is this really happening? Always wondered what kissing this man would be like, but now, Im finding out its far more than I ever imagined. A flood of emotions overwhelmed me. His now persistent invasion of my mouth caused my body to respond. I felt his hand reach around me and pull me close to him. He leaned me back slightly and touch my cheek with his other hand. My hat slowly fell off behind me. He took me purse and tossed it onto the coffee table, knocking over one of the glasses. His hand now was on my knee, massaging it through my soft dress. I felt my my skin rise. My breathing quickened. His hand dropped below the knee to the hem of the skirt, and his slipped it underneath and it found its way back to just above me knee, raising my dress.

My senses suddenly snapped. "Dan! Stop! What are you doing?" I pulled back from his kisses. My hands rose between us and tried to push his chest just enough so I could come up for air. My body was betraying me. It craved to be touched by this man in ways unimaginable. I couldn't comprehend anything. I broke free for his grip and stood up. As I turned and tried to walk away, I felt my dress get caught by his hand and he yanked me back onto the couch. I fell into his lap.

"Hey! What do you think you are doing?!" My hands delivered little slaps on his to send him a message. He reached over pulling my shoulder length bob back and kissed my ear, my neck. Once again, I pushed him away. Confused, I didn't know why I was resisting at this point. My body belonged to him and he knew it. It ached for him to ravish me. Still, I wasn't prepared for this. I had to stop him. Did Barb really approve this? She couldn't have! She would never agree to this. This was not the Barb I knew. He had to be lying.

I pushed him off of me again, stood up, and walked away, my dress flowed behind me as I turned back to face him. He had already gotten up and was right there. "I can't do this, Dan!"

"We both know this is what we wanted. Stop denying it. Barbara is fine with this."

"But I'm not, Dan! I'm not fine with this!"

"Look at you. Look at how you react to my touch. You are mine and you know it."

"Dan! I'm warning you! Keep your hands off of me!" My arms crossed over my chest trying to keep my modesty. I reached down for my hat and now used that for coverage. He reached for my hat, pulled it away, and tossed it across the room. My defenses were down as he pulled me tight up to him. I felt his rock hard manhood poking through his slacks and my dress. He walked me to the wall behind us and pushed me up against it. Before I could utter another word, he was all over me. His mouth covered mine and muffled my protests. His hands grabbed my buttocks and then my boobs. Feeble attempts to resist weren't able to overcome his attack. He knew what my body was doing and how it was responding to his assault.

While he was not hurting me per se, he was not gentile. He marched me roughly over to the dining room table and pushed me face first over it. I felt a sudden coolness on my legs as I realized he threw my dress up over my shoulders exposing my little, pretty panties. He molested me through the soft fabric before pulling them to one side. He pushed me further up onto the table leaving my legs dangling. I tried to kick him away from me, but it was futile. His fingers knew exactly where to go under my panties and I let out this involuntary squeal. He leaned down to put his hand over my mouth and use his body weight to hold me down. I heard his belt and zipped being undone.

I screamed wildly through his hand the moment I felt the tip of his cock reach my entrance. I kept protesting as he ever-so-slowly pushed his way in past my undies which were still bunched to one side. I couldn't believe how big he felt. I was on fire as he slipped it all the way inside of me. The room was spinning. His one free hand went down to my hips to steady me as I was bucking. It reached the side band of my panties and he used that as leverage as he began to pump me. I was already wet and his pace quickened as it became easier to drive his manhood deeper and harder. I was starting to moan, squeal, and scream with each of his thrusts.

The thrusts became more violent as I felt his grip on my undies was tightening. His hand left my mouth and pushed on the center of my back to hold me in position. He no longer cared to muffle my protests as he was close. I suddenly felt him pull up hard on my panties ripping the side band apart and leaving them to dangle. Now both hands were on my back as he moved the skirt down a little to grab the zipper to my dress. I felt the zipper being pulled down almost ripping apart. I used one hand instinctively to keep my dress from falling off of my shoulders. It was at that point where I knew I had passed a point of no return and my body was full on going to orgasm at any moment. I could feel my nipples straining against the fabric of my bra as I held onto the bodice of my frock.

I didn't even recognize the screams that left my mouth as he exploded inside of me sending my into waves of the most intense orgasms I had ever felt. My screams were released with each rapid exhale, each overpowering wave more intense than the last. One last thrust brought him to release this barbaric moan as he held me tight and released his hot fluid deep inside of me. My body responded with yet another intense orgasm that left me shaking vigorously to the point I couldn't even hold myself up any longer. My hands shook so bad as his now deflating cock slowly slipped out of me.

He panted, then helped to pull me off of the table. I steadied me to my feet as my legs were weak and shaky. Turning me around, he looked at me standing there with one arm trying to hold up the bodice of my frock which slipped off of one shoulder, the skirt falling back into place swirling around just below my knees. My torn panty slipped down my one leg and was bundled around my heel. We both were trying to catch our breaths. He had done to me things I had never imagined. Made me feel things I had never felt. And now, without a word, he gently pulled me to him in a warm embrace.

"My gawd, you are so beautiful Melissa." He sweetly said.

"You, Dan. You are so incredible and handsome. How did you do the things you did?"

He raised my chin up to give me a sweet kiss on the lips. I knew things were about to change in my life. I just didn't know how. But I was going to find out soon enough.