The Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her voice is still sleepy. "My mom tried seeing me after my show today."

My body gets tense. I don't want her anywhere near her mom. She has betrayed her and hasn't been here when she has needed her the most. "Did you get to talk to her?"

She shakes her head. "I don't want to."

I want to run my hand along her arm. I want to pull her close to me and let her know I'm here for her. "Kayla, why did you become a singer?"

She pushes air out of her nose, I think it's supposed to be a laugh. "I was born to do this, literally. All the dance camps, singing lessons, auditions. It was all to get me here."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it. I love-" She licks her lips. "It is what I am meant to be doing."

I feel myself warming up to her. Falling into a black abyss, hoping that I don't hit the bottom any time soon. "Good night, Kayla."

She closes her eyes and smiles. "I missed you."

I breath in and bask in the warm feeling coursing through my veins. She is more dangerous than alcohol. I don't respond. Her breathing slows and she goes right back to sleep. I want to kiss her, hug her, and cuddle with her all night. I opt for watching her for a few moments longer before going to sleep myself.

***

The sunlight coming in through the window wakes me up in the morning.

The first thing I do is seek her out. I don't know why but my hand reaches out to her side of the bed. I sit up when I don't feel her. My eyes almost pop open when I see her sitting on a chair next to the window. She's wearing one of my t-shirts and has both legs under her. Her hair is still in a braid but there are loose strands forming a dark halo above her head. Her cheeks turn a light pink shade when I make eye contact with her. She has a pencil in one hand and a notebook on the other.

"Good morning." She chews on her lip. She's waiting for my reaction.

"What time is it?" It is hard not to stare at her bare legs. Her toe nails are painted black.

"Almost ten."

I jump up and search for my phone. I was an idiot not to have charged it last night. I was supposed to report to Brady an hour ago.

"I talk to Brady already. He'll see you at noon." She continues to stare at me from her chair.

"Why would you do that?" I feel irrationally annoyed.

"Because you looked like you could use some sleep." She lifts her chin.

"Why are you wearing my shirt?"

"Because I am naked underneath and I knew that would upset you."

I swallow hard. I want to kiss her, so bad. The tension in the room increases. I look away and start to go through my bag. I need to get ready. I'll call Mike as soon as I'm showered and changed. Then I'll meet with Brady and we'll head over to the site where her next concert will take place.

"Do you want to get some breakfast?" She is not using her stubborn tone anymore.

"I can't. I have a lot to do." I grab a change of clothing. I see her stand from her chair out of the corner of my eyes. I turn away.

"Soph." Her hand reaches out and touches my arm.

I turn to look at her and grind my teeth. "Kayla, I think we need to set some boundaries."

She crosses her arms and narrows her eyes. "I'm listening."

Her light blue eyes watch me intensely. I notice the light specs of gold reflecting near the center of them. I lick my dry lips. "Well to start I don't think you should be sleeping with me."

"I'm not sleeping with you." She bites back. "We just share a bed."

"Well it is not a good look. What do you think everyone makes of it? You sneaking out of my room the next morning?"

"I don't care what anyone thinks. We both know what happens in your bed. Plus, we've already established that I can't sleep alone and you help me sleep."

"I am hired to keep you safe. I can't just go out and have breakfast with you. I am your employee."

"So, you should do as I say. Have breakfast with me." She takes a step closer.

My body begins to heat up. "Kayla, enough."

"How about we compromise?" She takes another step closer. My breathing picks up. I've had to do one on one fighting before against scarier looking people. And yet I've never been this nervous. "I get to sleep in bed with you every night and I leave you alone throughout the day?"

She smells sweet and warm. I lean in involuntarily.

She smiles and takes a step back. She removes my shirt and stands there in her naked glory. Her pink nipples stand fully erect. Her bare pussy lips look beautiful. My knees almost give out and I reach out to the chair next to me. I want to beg on my knees for her. I want... She turns away and gives me the best view of her ass. She bends over to pick up her own clothing and throws them on but not before I'm a dripping mess ready to kiss every inch of her body.

"I'll see you later." The door closes behind her.

On the bed there is a drawing of me sleeping. I look at ease. There are no worry lines around my mouth or forehead. I look like I don't have a care in the world.

This is bad.

***

We're at a nearby diner late that night. Kayla and all her dancers are rewarding themselves for a successful practice. I'm sitting in the booth across from them sipping on my water. They're loud and obnoxious but the place is almost empty. The waitstaff have all had their turns taking a look at Kayla from a safe distance. I'm sure they all want to get her autograph and they might even ask her before she leaves but for now, they just take it the whole scene. Her dancers surrounding her, making her giggle. I stop staring again. The noise begins to die down and everyone seems to be caught up in their own thoughts.

"Can't wait to get back to the hotel." I hear Paul's voice over the ear piece. He's standing outside the diner.

I nod in his direction but don't respond.

Jasmine, who is walking back from the restroom comes to sit across from me.

"Hi Sophie." She gives me a shy smile.

I sit up straight. Although I have appreciated looking at Jasmine in the past, I feel nothing now. I mean she is still very attractive but I haven't been able to look at anyone else since Kayla has started sleeping in my bed. I can't get the image of her soft naked body from my mind. Not that I've very tried hard.

"Hi Jasmine. Anything I can help you with?" We've talked a couple of times but my patience for small talk is almost nonexistent now. I really need a drink.

I see a faint blush on her brown skin. "You're kind of intimidating, you know that?"

It is my turn to blush. I don't know how to respond. She leans in further. I can't help but look over at Kayla's table. Her light blue eyes are on me. She doesn't look happy. I try not to fidget. Her cute frown will have me bending over backwards before I know it.

"Anyways, I just wanted to make sure you were good. I know sometimes this job can be overwhelming and we probably don't make it easier on you." She smiles again.

I smile back. "You know you don't cause any trouble."

My eyes stray back to Kayla. All the dancers begin to gather their things. I guess we're leaving.

"Maybe one day we can go grab a drink and you can enjoy yourself for once." I can tell she had to build up the courage to do this. I need to let her down easy. Is she not aware of Kayla's sleeping arrangements? I would think that would turn her off from even trying to get to know me. If Kayla hasn't even told her closest friend about...whatever this is what does that mean? That it really is a secret between us? Kayla doesn't look like the type to miss out on gloating. This is all so confusing.

"I don't think that's a good idea."

She frowns slightly.

"Jasmine, come here." Kayla says over her shoulder as she walks to the entrance.

"Wait-" I grab her arm. Kayla is almost seething. I better make this quick. "I'm sorry I don't mean to intrude but how long have you known Kayla?"

Jasmine looks over at Kayla and then back at me. She nods as if she finally has all the answers she needs. "Since we met at dance camp 10 years ago. Kayla is great." Her smile is sincere. I want to deflect and pretend that it is not what she thinks. But she leaves me standing there even more confused than before. Why do I care how long she has known Kayla for? Why is Kayla the only thing on my mind now a days? It is almost self-torture.

I finally jump up and follow behind the rest of the crew. Kayla looks calm enough. She doesn't raise her voice or does anything to embarrass Jasmine the way she did that one groupie. She has her arm around Jasmine, the others are walking further ahead. The air is nice and dry tonight. I wonder what it would be like to walk next to Kayla, hold her hand, kiss her under these street lights. A paparazzi jumps out in front of us when we're getting out of the car back at the hotel. I forget how intrusive they can be. I could never be caught walking alone with Kayla and kissing her the way I want to.

Back in the hotel lobby everyone files into the elevator. It is Paul's turn to watch over Kayla tonight. One by one, floor by floor, dancers get off. I'm a little surprised when Kayla doesn't get off the elevator with me when I step out. I don't turn to look back though. So, she's not staying with me tonight? Maybe she is just getting a change of clothing. Doubtful thoughts run around in my head. Maybe I should explain my conversation with Jasmine. Wait, no I don't have to explain anything. But I don't want her to be mad at me. I am on autopilot when I step inside my room. In a blink I am showered, changed, and ready for bed.

I'm lying in bed waiting for a knock on my door but it never comes. How did I allow myself to get accustomed to sleep to the sound of her breathing or lean into her warmth when it got too cold at night? I am pathetic.

I make it all but twenty minutes before following my guts.

Paul looks surprised to see me when I get off the elevator. He moves aside and stares at the wall in front of him. I knock on the door lightly.

"Kayla?" No answer.

I knock again but get no response. Paul hands me a room key, still avoiding eye contact. Paul is probably my favorite. I don't say anything, just open the door.

She's in bed staring at the ceiling. Her hands are above her head. It looks like she kicked the blanket off. She's only wearing a t-shirt and underwear. I lick my lips and walk over to her bed. She doesn't look my way or gives any indication that she hears me.

I sit on the edge of the bed and finally decide to lay next to her.

She turns her head to look at me. The small lamp by her bedside is on. Her blue eyes take me in. She turns on her side and gets up on her elbow. She looks down at me. Very cautiously she leans in, waiting for me to stop her. Our lips meet. She sighs and breathes deeply. Her smooth lips move back and forth against mine leaving small sparks in their tracks. I feel my gut tighten. I squeeze my legs together. She pulls back and looks into my eyes. Then moves back in and kisses me more deeply. I place a hand on her shoulder and gently push her back.

"We can't." I'm breathing hard. I look at her lips which are a couple of shades darker.

She falls back against the bed and puts her hands above her head again. She sighs. "Do you like Jasmine?" When I don't respond her gaze drops to my lips.

"You know I can't sleep with any dancer or any crew member for that matter."

"That doesn't answer my question." She looks away and frowns at the ceiling.

"Kayla, I'm here aren't I?" This is as close to a confession as she'll get.

"Well you don't have to be. I can have anyone else in my bed tonight."

I panic. Would she sleep with someone else just to get back at me? But what did I do wrong? I'm trying to keep her feelings safe. Nothing can come of this. I will move on and she will continue to be a celebrity. My life would bore her and her life would wear me out. Our paths will never cross again. How can she let herself get so attached so quickly? My heart melts. It's flattering but dangerous at the same time. I have to be the adult in this situation and bring reason into the mix.

"I know." I say defeated. I sit up and look down at her. She takes her bottom lip between her teeth. Her eyes begin to water. Reason flies out the window. I lean down and kiss her. Really kiss her. My mouth is firm against hers. She moans and wraps her arms around my neck. I feel like my head is just above the waterline. One wrong move and I'll drown to my death. Her tongue comes out and I can't help but open my mouth. I taste mint. My own tongue makes it way out until I am fighting for dominance. She is an expert at kissing. By far one of the best. My hands want to roam, I want to feel what I've already seen, but I don't. I just give myself this one long kiss. Anything more is just plain selfish on my part. Our breathing becomes labored. I pull back. She looks at me under heavy lids.

"We should sleep."

She reluctantly nods and pecks my lips. I fight the urge to kiss her deeply again. This is more than I could have imagined. Her lips are meant to be kissed by me. I know that much. I turn my brain off for the remainder of the night and focus on her breathing until she goes to sleep.

***

I sneak out of her bedroom half way through the night. I didn't want to. She looked so sweet and innocent. I wanted to kiss her all night, touch her everywhere, taste her everywhere. Jeremy was the one who saw me leave her room. The best thing about these guys is they have some sort of loyalty towards me. They may joke around to see me squirm but none of them have gone around telling everyone about this, that I know for sure.

The next day I'm sitting in my room going over layout plans when there is a knock at my door. For a second my heart stops but then I look at the time and I know Kayla is out signing autographs outside some famous boutique store. It took a lot to let Mike take over that one. I knew I would be too distracted by last night's turn of events that I would be of no use today. After cumming at least twice I feel better but I know I need to clear my head.

Brady stands in the hall with some papers in his hand.

"Can I come in?"

I look behind me, everything looks good. Nothing to indicate Kayla has been here.

"Sure." I step aside and we walk over to the table in the corner. I sit on one side and he stands across from me.

"I'm just going to come out and say it. You need to be careful with Kayla."

The hairs on my back stand.

He puts his hands up palms facing me. "I know she has gotten quite attached to you," His accent is not as thick as Kayla's but he probably works at it. "And I'm fine with that as long as you guys don't get too wrapped up in each other."

I feel my stomach drop. "What are you talking about?"

He puts his hands on his hips. "I know she has been sleeping with you at night."

I can't help the embarrassed blush that takes over my face. I cross my legs and brush my bangs aside. "It's not like that. I would never sleep with a client."

He nods in agreement. "That is what I hope. I really like you Sophie. The work you've done so far is very promising and I can see you coming back for our next tour. But I can't promise anything if things get too personal between you guys. You understand right?"

My ears start ringing. He's not saying anything I didn't already know. It just sucks to hear. I really can't promise Kayla anything. I'm an idiot for even seeking her out last night. I crossed that line and now I have to go back and fix it. This is not going to end well. I should have let myself follow the same path I always did. I never let myself get too close and personal with my clients.

"She can keep staying with you but I don't want anyone knowing about it. And like I said just keep it PG-13."

I tried not to be disgusted by the fact that her uncle almost encouraged us to do anything physical at all.

"Don't worry about that sir. I will keep things strictly professional."

He shrugs. "I know how Kayla can be."

***

I've been giving her the cold shoulder all afternoon. She has brushed it off, probably getting used to my mood swings. I want to pull her aside and tell her about the conversation I had with Brady but I can see her over reacting and acting out on impulse. She can either kiss me, slap me, or yell at Brady. None of which are ideal outcomes. Eventually my lack of conversation starts to get to her until she stops trying to talk to me all together. I feel like I can finally breathe and like I am still suffocating at the same time.

Out of the blue she announces that she will make an appearance at this new club downtown. All the dancers get hyped and being to plan on what they're going to wear. I immediately want to get one of the guys to change shifts with me but part of me can't imagine Kayla being out all night while I wait in bed to see if she will come to me. And the other part feels bad about shift switches lately. I am just going to have to suck it up.

I put on some comfortable wedges and a loose breathable dress. It gives me great range in motion should I need it. Going out clubbing is not my favorite part of the job but I have had to do it in the past and I always have to fit in. Attackers are always caught off guard when some random girl in a dress stop them from hurting or perving out on their target. I would be easy to spot if I was to dress in a suit and stand in the same group as Kayla and her frivolous dancers.

As we wait for the SUV to come pick us up, I feel Kayla watching me. She's wearing a skimpy black dress with high heels. Her lips are a deep rose color and her hair is up in a ponytail. It is obvious she's not wearing a bra. The guy next to her keeps having to call her attention. The black SUV pulls up to the front entrance of the hotel. I open the door and the crew starts to pile in.

"You clean up good." Mike says to me. He's wearing jeans and a button down. His just got a haircut too. I wonder if Mike has a significant other and how she feels about him being around Kayla and her beautiful dancers. I don't think I will ever find out, getting personal with my team has never been my forte.

"Not so bad yourself." I nod in his direction.

We don't have to wait in line when we get to the club. The party is alive, flashing lights on the outside, bass booming from the inside. The paparazzi are there waiting for Kayla when we get out of the car. She blows kisses, winks at a couple of them, and even sticks her tongue out. Jasmine tugs her along so we can all get inside. The second SUV with the rest of the security guards arrive right behind us. I scope the place out and start to order the guys around. Each at an entrance, two near Kayla and one further behind. I stay the closest. People reach out and try to touch her as she walks to VIP section. I stand between her and the fans and make sure no one tries to get too handsy. They all have their phones out ready to get a candid. She instinctively leans into me. I can smell her light fragrance.

Once we're in the VIP section all the dancers gravitate towards the bar and get rounds of shots. Even those in the VIP section are starstruck. They want her attention and begin to do outlandish things to get it. One guy tries to pull her aside, with some force, but I stand between them and he turns away. The DJ gives Kayla a shout out and bottles are ran to her table.

This is going to be a long night.

Three hours later I am ready to leave.

Kayla has found some brunette to keep her occupied while she drinks and dances on the table. It starts off innocent enough until the brunette starts to get bold and get closer and more daring. For every swift touch the brunette gives her, Kayla herself gets even bolder. I can see Jasmine in the distance shaking her head at Kayla but she just keeps dancing and drinking. My nerves are on edge. I drink more water and eventually have to take a breather.

"Keep an eye on her, will you?" I ask Mike. He nods. "If she starts to do anything too crazy just buzz me." I point to my ear piece. He takes my spot on the couch.