The Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I go inside?"

He looks uncomfortable. "I don't know if now is the best time. She has to be on stage in less than 30 and she usually doesn't want us bothering her around this time."

I feel my cheeks heating up. Images of her pleasuring herself come to mind. The hunger I have always felt for her comes rushing back. "I'll be quick." I promise.

He steps aside and I knock three times before turning the knob.

I don't see her at first. My eyes automatically fall on the couch in front but it is empty. Then I see a small figure on the chair in front of her mirror. She's looking at herself. Her eyes look dull, she looks skinnier than the last time I saw her. I clear my throat.

She snaps out of her trans and turns around.

It takes a moment for her eyes to adjust. And just like a Christmas tree she starts to light up. But unlike a Christmas tree I see the fireworks ready to explode. Her anger is evident. The air becomes thicker and Lucy, who I just remembered is holding on to my hand, decides to stand close behind me.

"You!" She her voice pierces the room. "You asshole! How could you?" She throws a vase filled with red roses in my direction. I deflected it and it lands against the wall.

I am rooted in my place. This is exactly what I expected.

"You leave me, without a word, you ignore my calls and then you show up months later into my life with some whore!" Her voice is shaking, her cheeks are scarlet, and her breathing is accelerating. "I can't believe you!" Her hand comes up to her forehead and I see the tears rolling down. "I hate you. I hate you. I hate-" With each time that she says it her voice gets smaller until nothing comes out.

I let go of Lucy's hand and rush to her side. I can't help myself. Months of being away from her come crashing into me and I want to be consumed by her presence. She pushes me away as I try to hug her but I hold on tight. I keep pulling her close until my lips reach hers. Her struggling gets more aggressive, there is a warning bell in the back of my head but I can't stop myself. So many sleepless nights thinking about her sweet lips filled with venom and tender words. Slowly but surely her struggles get weaker and she allows me to kiss her. I keep apologizing over and over against her lips and she allows me to show her how sorry I truly am with my kisses.

I pull back and stare at her. Her eyes blink a couple of times until they focus on me.

"Kayla, meet Lucy." I allow enough space between us so she can turn to look at Lucy who looks embarrassed.

Kayla's smile slowly turns warm and she runs to Lucy. "Lucy, hi! It is so nice to finally meet you in person. Oh my God, I'm so sorry about the confusion! How is Dave? And the babies?"

It is my turn to be confused. "Wait, you know Lucy?"

Kayla looks at me, still angry. "She actually answers my texts and calls."

I bite my lip. "I'm sorry." I turn to Lucy. "Can you please give us a moment?"

She has a knowing smile on her lips. "Remember Kayla has to be on stage in less than 20 minutes."

I roll my eyes.

Kayla gives her another hug before she leaves. Then she crosses her arms and turns to look at me. Her eyes are expecting.

I walk to her but she keeps her arms crossed. She has on a silky, blue robe. It is darker than the color of her eyes. She pulls it tighter against her.

"I am an idiot. Kayla, I'm sorry. I ran away. I hurt you in so many ways. I hate myself for it."

Her teeth tug on her bottom lip. "What do you want Sophie?" She says after a while.

My mind goes blank. I can't think of the right words.

"I've always made my intentions very clear. From the beginning you knew where I stood. You on the other hand left. Without so much as a last goodbye or anything. You hurt me." She never stops making eye contact.

My heart is contracting. I want to kiss her again. I want to show her what I want but I don't think she'll like that. I need to be mature and smart about this. I need to plan out exactly what I am going to say to win her back. I need to be poised and it needs to be clear.

"I love you." I blurt out. That is not where I was trying to go. "So much."

Her mouth pops open.

I slowly witness the train wreck my words create and I can't do anything to stop them. "And it scares me. I am terrified of how seamlessly you took over my life. And that night that I put your life in danger I knew I could never do that to you again. I did what was the second hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life and I left you. And I regret it because I couldn't be by your side any more but I had to. You were safer that way. If I stayed, I would have just put your life at risk." I hear myself rambling but these are all thoughts that have haunted me since I left her side. I breath in. "I love you. And all I know is that I need you to be in my life. I need you." She has all the power in her hands.

Her hands are shaking but there are no tears. "And what if I don't want you in my life anymore?"

I try to hide the pain. "I understand." It feels hard to breathe.

She runs towards me. I expect a slap in the face but instead I feel her arms wrap around my neck. She kisses me. Her lips desperately mold against mine. I feel her tears mix with mine. I hold her. I hold on to the only thing keeping me upright at the moment.

There is a knock on the door. "Kayla you're wanted backstage." It's Brady's voice.

I pull back and see her smiling up at me. "Say it again." She asks me.

"I'm sorry." I say sincerely.

She shakes her head. "No, the other thing."

"I love you." I kiss her one more time.

She laughs. "Do you know how long it took me to hear you say that? All the hoops I had to jump through to get you to admit it?" She licks her lips.

My lips spread wide. I can't help but smile. "Now I need to hear you say it." I beg.

"I love you." She says shyly. "I love you." She says again with more confidence when she sees my breathless reaction. "I love you, but I have to go." She pulls me by the hand and opens the door.

Everyone is standing there with their eyes wide open. I feel my face gets red instantly. Brady pats my shoulder and I want to walk over to Lucy but Kayla tugs on my hand.

"You guys follow me. I'll get my set over with and then we can head back to the hotel." Kayla is talking to both Lucy and me but I can barely hear her over the noise coming from the stage. We follow quickly behind. My hand never letting go of hers. She kisses me one last time before jumping on stage. "You better be here when I'm done."

"I'm not going anywhere."

***

We're kissing each other before the door is completely closed behind us.

I flick on the lights as we pass them and we tumble onto her hotel bed. She's on top of me kissing me with no restraint. I'm kissing her back, allowing her to lead for a moment. She's never seen this side of me. She has only met cautious Sophie. Her colorful sequin dress keeps getting higher and higher around her thighs as she places each one on either side of me. My hands are gripping her hips pulling her closer to me.

She smells warm, like home. Her soft lips are bruising mine and yet it is not enough for me. Her moans are heard all throughout the room. I hope none of the guys are standing too close to the doors.

When it is too much to handle, I flip her over. Her eyes open wide and she looks up at me as I hover over her. She cheeks are pink, lips bruised and plump, and her hair is all over the place. I can never leave this girl. I am trying to catch my breath but looking at her makes it hard. I kiss her with less urgency. Trying to fit my lips to her, having my tongue caressing every part of her mouth. She squirms under me and tries to pull me closer. I grab her hands and place them above her head.

"I want to touch you." She pouts.

I kiss her again. "We have time."

"I don't think you understand how long I have waited for this." Her accent pulls at my heart. I wonder if our kids will have an accent. "Your sexy abs, and toned arms wrapped around me. I've been dying to feel this. To be in this moment with you."

I sit still for a second. That scares me. Hoping for a bright future with Kayla and our future family.

"What's wrong?" Her perfectly plucked eyebrows pull together.

I shake my head. "Nothing."

She shakes her head. "Soph you need to be honest with me."

I want to kiss her again but she moves her head aside. I don't want to ruin the moment. This is what I have been looking forward to for months. Why would I ruin it?

I let go of her hands and fall over to her side. We face each other. I place a strand of her hair behind her ear. "I was just imagining what the future has in store."

Her eyes are all over my face. Looking or any indication as to where my head is.

"I'm adopted." I don't know why I am telling her all of this now but I just need to get it out there. "My mother left my father after I turned 15 and I decided to stay with him. I have never loved anyone more than my adoptive parents so when she left and I had to choose who I would stay with I felt like I lost a big part of who I am. You know earlier when I said leaving you was the second hardest thing I had to do. Choosing between them was the first. She never looked back and sometimes I wonder if I made the right decision. I haven't talked to her in years." My hands are getting sweaty. I am most definitely ruining the mood. "I've never allowed myself to get too attached to anyone because of that fear of giving myself over only to have them walk away."

She runs her hand along my arm. "Thank you." Her voice is calm.

"But I love you so much. And I can't imagine what my life would be like without you in it. You have all the power. It is just scary to think about."

We sit in silence for what feels like forever.

"You need to trust me." She grabs my hand and places it over her heart. "I would never intentionally hurt you."

I nod but don't say anything for a while. I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Speaking about my fears out loud make me feel lighter. Having her assure me that she will take care of me makes me feel whole. We are meant to be together.

"What now?" I finally ask. "There's no way in hell I'm going to go back home and wait to be with you again. But I need to work." I wrap my arms around her hips and pull her onto my lap. She happily wraps her arms around my neck and lays her head on my chest.

"I was thinking maybe you could lead the guys and be sort of like a consultant for my security team. I don't want you following me around while my career takes off while you do nothing and I know you don't trust yourself being my personal bodyguard. I really want you to be with me every step of the way. Your support and presence would help me out tremendously." She brings her head up so she can watch my reaction.

This is the best scenario I could have been granted. "Are you sure?"

She nods excitedly. "Brady is on board and you know the guys are eager to have you back."

I feel the tears forming but my smile beats them to it. "Yes. Kayla I would do anything for you."

"But you're also doing this for yourself." She points out.

I chuckle and pull her closer to me. I kiss her deeply. "We're really doing this?" I ask once we come up for air.

She nods against my lips. "We have a flight to catch first thing in the morning and I have not had a peaceful night of rest so please make love to me so we can go to bed."

I smile at the butterflies in my stomach. In the past they terrified me. But now they are welcomed. "Anything you want, love."