The Bodyguard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did I tell you how good you tasted?" She murmured as she began to wank him.

"Rebecca," he repeated in a low moan, "please stop."

Her hand stilled. "Are you sure?"

Logan's ragged breath filled the air. She didn't stroke him. Neither did she remove her hand. She waited patiently.

"No." He eventually replied.

Her hand began wanking him again as best she could in its limited space. Licking her lips, she spoke quietly.

"Do you like my hand on your cock?"

"Yes."

"Do you think of me when you wank?"

"Like you wouldn't believe."

"Did you wank when you were outside my bedroom that night?"

"No."

"No?"

"I wanted to; you were driving me insane. I thought I was going to cum in my pants."

Not expecting his answer, Rebecca burst into laughter. Logan panicked and jerked away. He rushed to zip up his trousers and glared at her. His initial panic died down and he saw her trying to control her grinning. Despite himself, his lips twitched.

"Damn you," he growled and splashed her with the soapy water.

"I'm sorry!" She pleaded, still grinning. "You surprised me, that's all."

"You're such a cock tease."

"And you love it."

Logan threw her a smile which she returned. Falling into a comfortable conversation, they both busied themselves trying to get the dishes cleared.

"Don't think you're getting away with that little stunt without repercussion, by the way," Logan warned as they stacked the clean dishes into the cupboard.

"That's fine. And don't think that making you cum in your pants isn't going on my bucket list."

Logan laughed, shaking his head. Rebecca's heart leapt wildly. This was more than just sex. More than animal attraction. Refusing to dwell on her feelings, she pushed him against the fridge, out of sight of the door. Her lips found his and she kissed him quickly.

"Till next time," she whispered before hurrying away to watch the film.

~*~*~

Whomever chose the film made a poor choice. Those watching became bored and during the course, some left. Rebecca didn't mind and by the end only herself and Simon remained. As the credits rolled, Simon was snoring lightly. Turning off the TV, she crept out.

Charlie sat on duty in the control room, and she informed him of Simon's whereabouts. He thanked her with a chuckle. She intended to go straight up to bed when a noise from the kitchen caught her attention.

She wondered if Simon had woken though the kitchen was dark. Deciding it was her imagination, she turned away then heard her name being whispered. Fear traced down her spine. Surely she was safe? No alarms had been triggered. The urge to shout for Charlie died as she saw Logan step out of the darkest shadow.

Storming towards him, she glared at him and punched him in the chest.

"You scared the shit out of me," she hissed.

Logan pressed his fingers against her lips to quieten her, then pulled her into the walk-in pantry. The door wouldn't close with both filling the space, though if the door remained opened, it hid them from view. As long as no-one turned the light on and tried to close the pantry door.

Logan's mouth found hers and pushed his tongue between her lips. His kiss fuelled her hunger, and she matched his passion equally. Her fingers sank into his hair, pulling him closer as if it were possible. His hands groped her ass, then one slid to cup her pussy firmly. She could feel his fingers pressing harder against her, pushing her panties into her pussy. She groaned into his mouth as one hand dropped to rub his cock in a mirrored move.

Ripping his lips from hers, he spun her around and spread her legs. Her hips pressed against the edge of the cold hard countertop. There was little room to bend over, so she grabbed the smaller shelf at shoulder height. Logan's hands yanked her skirt up and pulled her panties down.

Exposed, he pushed his hand between her thighs and buried his fingers into her already wetting cunt. Rubbing in and out, Rebecca bit her lip. His fingers found her clit and smacked it. She couldn't stop the whimper that escaped.

She heard Logan's belt clink. After a short fumble, she felt him. His wet hand pulled away and the spongey head of his cock rubbed along her slit. Rebecca's eyelids fluttered with delight. Encouraging him, shifting her stance to accept him easier.

His cock stroked along her cunt three, four times. Finding her hole, he paused. With a slight push, his cock engaged and she waited. One hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head back slightly.

"Do you want this?" He whispered.

"God, yes, yes, please!"

Kissing her neck, Logan thrust hard. His throbbing cock stretched her pussy and filled her in a single blow. Rebecca's mouth opened in a silent scream. Logan's free hand slipped underneath her jumper. His palm cupped one of her tits. He abused her nipple through the lace of her bra until it protruded obscenely.

Rebecca's hips ground back against him. His slick cock slid in and out, never quite leaving her hot, wet canal. His lips kept finding her neck and ear. His ragged breathing and grunts filled her senses as he thrust.

He fucked her hard. His cock burrowed in her cunt with every pound. Her pussy milked him as he hammered into her and she loved every sensation.

She felt his hand release her hair. To keep his face near his, she reached up and hooked an arm over his head. His free hand pushed in front of her and found her clit. He wasted no time in rubbing her swollen bud.

"No, no, no," she whispered, "you'll make me cum too quickly."

Logan didn't stop. Her senses ran wild. She could feel herself racing to the edge of oblivion. The combined sensation of his cock rubbing against her pussy walls and his fingers working her clit overwhelmed her and her cunt exploded. Her cum creamed his cock and her scent filled the small space.

Releasing her clit, Logan moved his wet fingers to her mouth. She instantly began sucking. He groaned in her ear, telling her she was a good girl, and increased his pace. The wet sounds of her cunt grew louder as he rammed his cock into her over and over. They were getting too risky but neither could stop.

She wanted to be filled with his cum. She needed to feel his cock pulsing as he shot his load inside her. His fingers slipped from her mouth to grab her other tit. Panting hard, he rode her more. She sensed the need to tip him over the edge.

"That's it, give it to me," she whispered, "fuck me, fill me. You know my cunt is yours. I want it full of your spunk, I want to feel it dripping down my thighs as I lay in bed tonight. Please, Logan, make me your cumslut."

With that, Logan's hands tightened on her tits as he ramped up his pace one final time, fucking her frantically. Finally, he pushed his cock as deep as he could. His breath caught as his body tremored. She moaned as she felt his cock throb then release. With each spurt, she felt the slight twitch and revelled in its glory. Her hands covered his, massaging them over her tits. Her head fell back against his.

His cock softened, spent. Carefully, he pulled out and fumbled to redress. Rebecca copied then turned to face him. In the darkness, her eyesight had adjusted yet he still looked mostly shadow. She felt his hands cup her face. As he leaned in, her eyes closed.

His lips brushed against hers. Their breaths mingled. Kissing her again, he pressed his lips gently to hers before his tongue flicked, tasting her. Finally, he allowed the kiss to deepen. To Rebecca, this was unlike previous kisses. The desire remained but the urgency had abated. This was tender. Caring. Connecting.

When he finally ended the kiss, Rebecca felt lightheaded. She rested her forehead on his chest and took a deep breath.

"I hope I wasn't too rough," he whispered.

"You were perfect."

"So were you. Though I think we've pushed our luck already so you should get to bed before we spoil it all. You go first, I'll wait here for a few, just to be safe."

"Yes, Sir!" Rebecca giggled, landing one final kiss on his lips.

Safely in her room, Rebecca stripped off. Her panties were soaked, making her smile. She wondered if Logan was a cum-stained panty type of guy and put them on the dresser, just in case.

In previous times, she'd always cleaned up after sex. However, tonight she wanted to sleep being able to still smell him on her. Climbing into bed, she snuggled up naked and drifted to sleep.

~*~*~

It was daylight when Rebecca woke. Immediately she could feel the aftereffects of his rough pounding as her damp pussy verged on soreness. Memories of the previous night filled her mind and her body tingled. She smiled at how insatiable she felt, wishing Logan were laid beside her. She'd love to have the opportunity to slip under the sheets and suck his sleeping cock until he woke, hard and ready for her to climb on top and...

A knock at the door interrupted her thoughts. A blush raced over her cheeks as she felt she'd been caught. The second knock came quick, impatient.

Grabbing her wrap, she hurried to the door and opened it a little. Seeing Logan stood in the hallway, she smiled widely and threw it wider to welcome him in, vaguely aware but uncaring about the noise from the adjacent rooms.

"It's over," he said, unmoving.

Rebecca's stomach churned. Her heart dropped and panic took hold.

"What do you mean 'it's over'? After last night, you can't just..."

"We received the signal we were waiting for," Logan interrupted, "you're safe and can leave now. Your father is expecting you as soon as possible. It's finished, Rebecca."

Her head swam with confusion. Quickly pulling apart the mixed messages she felt surrounded by, she tried to grasp to the main point. Logan was telling her that she was free to go home. She waited for the joy to come but it lagged. All she could feel was unease. It was so sudden. She'd stopped wishing for the end. She thought there'd be a bit more time. Logan was unreadable. He seemed calm but nothing less, nothing more. She forced a smile.

"That's great news."

"Do you want some breakfast before we set off?"

"No, I can't face food right now."

"Ok, shall we say half an hour?"

Rebecca nodded, searching for a flicker of...something, from him. Unease edged toward panic as Logan smiled and turned to leave.

"Logan."

She reached out to stop him. Her fingers brushed his forearm and he stopped. Words hurtled through her mind, and she tried to grab at one coherent sentence.

"Uhm, what about...us?"

After glancing down the hallway, Logan's neutral expression finally dissolved. A small smile curled his lips, warming his eyes as his voice lowered.

"We'll talk about that later, ok? There's a lot to do right now and the most important thing is to get you back to your family and your life."

Relief washed over her as she accepted his response. It wasn't over. Not yet. After watching him walk away, she prepared to leave.

Half an hour later, Rebecca thanked all the team and said goodbye. Only Logan would accompany her to her father's house. The helicopter waited nearby. The journey would take a couple of hours, plenty long enough to decide the next step with Logan. It would be okay, she told herself.

The sun shone as they left the house and Rebecca glanced at the sea, sadly smiling that she never did get to go for the walk along the cliffs. Logan lifted her case into the aircraft and strapped it in. He then held his hand out to help her in. Once satisfied that she was settled, he hopped out back.

Rebecca frowned and opened her mouth, but the door shut. Instead, he climbed in the front beside the pilot and slipped his headphones on. His voice spoke to her through her headset, checking she was okay.

Hiding her disappointment, she answered 'yes'. Assuring herself that she'd talk to him once they landed, Rebecca tried to enjoy the ride home. As the miles passed, her thoughts filled more of seeing Tess again and making up for lost time in the business. Her eagerness grew to be back in her own bed again. To be able to hop in the car and meet friends. To go to a bar, filled with random people who weren't paid to be there because of her.

By the time the helicopter landed in the grounds of her father's house, Rebecca's heart raced with excitement. She was almost as eager to see her father again too. As the door slid open, she caught sight of her brother and she ran.

Nearly five years older than her, Ethan had championed his sister for as long as she could remember. His usual polite smile cracked wide open as she all but threw herself into his arms.

"Hey, hey, Bex, took an extra-long vacation, did you?" He joked as he bearhugged her.

Rebecca's eyes shimmered as she pulled back to look at his face. He looked worn, and she wondered if she did too. Relief and happiness radiated off the pair. As their eyes met, his tone lowered as his smile dimmed.

"Are you okay?"

"I will be. It's been one hell of an experience."

"Never a truer word spoken."

"Do you know what actually happened?"

"You mean why? With dad? No, and I'm not sure he's going to tell us. Not the whole story, anyway. But I think that he's had a bit of a shock and he's had some tough lessons. Maybe this might change a few things."

"Well, that would be amazing, but I won't hold my breath just yet."

Before Ethan could reply, her father and sister-in-law bustled forward, and the reunion was complete. As it was suggested they go inside for a champagne celebration, the helicopter began to lift.

Realising she'd still not spoken to Logan, she spun around, desperately scanning for him. The lawn was clear as the surrounding foliage fretted in the blade's winds.

"Where's Logan?" She asked her father.

"Logan? Ah, Mr Hunt? He's gone," her dad frowned, gesturing to the aircraft, "his job is done, my dear, you're home safe and it's all over."

Rebecca's steps faltered behind the rest as she watched the helicopter fly away. Refusing to accept it, she caught up to her dad again.

"Did he leave a message for me?"

"Who?"

"Logan. Mr Hunt."

"Not that I'm aware."

"Do you have his contact number?"

"Why? Did you leave something behind? Your luggage has been taken inside and I can get whatever it is shipped over."

"No, I just wanted to speak to him. To thank him and..."

"My dear, he was paid and thanked. He'll already be setting up his next mission, no doubt. He's highly rated and in demand."

"Is everything okay?" Ethan asked as he handed out the froth filled champagne flutes.

"Yes, no, I just..." Rebecca faltered.

How could she explain herself without looking pathetic, or slutty? Or like the troublemaker her dad expected her to be. Or worst of all, implying that Logan was anything but professional.

"We were becoming friends, and we'd said we'd keep in touch, but we didn't swap details."

"Friends?" Her dad probed, his frown deepening.

"Dad," Ethan spoke firmly, surprising them all, "Bex doesn't need an interrogation from you as soon as she gets home from being stuck hidden away...because of you. The 'why' is irrelevant. Do you have his number or not?"

Unused to being challenged in such a way, Mr Forde flustered. Unable to give a reasonable retort, he mumbled something and scurried away.

"Friends, my ass," Ethan murmured as he smiled wickedly.

Rebecca tried to deny, blushing furiously but unable to keep from laughing. Refusing to give details, she accepted the gentle ribbing her brother and his wife gave until their father returned with Logan's business card.

~*~*~

Rebecca's phone buzzed on her bedside, pulling her from her light sleep with ease. Daylight streamed into her bedroom, making her wince as she ripped off her sleep mask. Her heart thudded manically as she grabbed at the phone to see who it was. With a loud groan, she dropped it onto the duvet and flopped back down.

"Fuck!" She shouted to the ceiling.

Silence settled again and she accepted that she wasn't going to sleep anymore, anyway. She'd made the stupid decision not to take a sleeping pill last night. The even more stupid reason was because she wanted to be alert enough to get his message as soon as it came through.

Except it didn't. She had, however, received many other messages from people sending their love and wanting to make plans to meet. And with each non-Logan message, she thought of turning her phone to silent. But she couldn't. Not yet. She hadn't given up hope yet.

She'd been home for less than 48 hours. It had been less than 48 hours since she'd sent her text to the mobile number on the business card. She'd been brief, but clear. She wanted to meet and talk. She wanted to see him again.

As the hours ticked by, she'd reasoned with herself that she was being far too impatient. He hadn't told her what he'd be doing next, but then neither he had told her that he'd be dumping her at her father's house and running.

Every fibre of her being believed that he'd be in touch. She refused to believe that he would ghost her. Recalling the words of his team who respected him, and Tommy, his best friend, they'd all been clear that he was a good guy. And, in Rebecca's opinion, a good guy wouldn't just silently walk away from something that was obviously unfinished.

Yesterday she'd managed to keep herself occupied and met Tess, who'd done a wonderful job of keeping their business alive from the start. She'd spent hours catching up and agreeing their next steps. As the fire for her passions reignited, she'd managed to lose herself in it all and had been surprised when most of the day had passed.

Back in her apartment, however, she'd sank back into the circle of disappointment and pep talks. Sleep had been so fitful that she'd ended up spending nearly ten hours in bed to end with less than five in actual sleep.

Today her diary stretched nearly empty before her. Tess had insisted that she took time to catch up on all her life before losing herself in work, so she wasn't due at their new offices until early afternoon. Reluctantly, Rebecca decided to try and meet friend or two. Remaining in bed, she checked social media for action when she realised how used she'd gotten to her life without it.

As she typed a message out, the intercom rang. She had no visitors planned today and debated ignoring it, but it kept ringing. Normally, Lee, the doorman, would only allow five rings then insist the visitor returned at a different time. It'd annoyed her when she'd first moved in, as many of her friends were too casual about rules, and she'd sometimes been too slow to answer. But over the past three years, she'd come to appreciate his stringent tactics.

Intrigued as to why or how her intercom continued ringing, she climbed out of bed and answered.

"Miss Forde," Lee politely spoke, "I have a Mr Hunt here wishing to visit."

Rebecca's heart leapt as her palms clammed. "You can send him up, thank you, Lee."

"My pleasure, Miss Forde."

The line went dead. Replacing the handset, panic set in. She was still in her pyjamas, hair messy and teeth grimy. And she had less than three minutes. Deciding her teeth was the priority, she raced to the bathroom and grabbed her toothbrush. As she brushed with one hand, she tried to smooth down her wild mane with the other.

The doorbell rang as she spat out the paste. Racing to the door, she beamed at Logan.

"I messaged you," she blurted as she ushered him in.

"I know, I'm sorry, I was going to reply but it's been the craziest time and then it was so late last night and..."

"You could've still messaged, I don't mind. Any time, seriously. Any time."

Logan laughed and stepped toward her. She instinctively imitated and suddenly she was in his arms again. His head dipped and claimed her lips. Every ounce of contained desire for him spilled out and their kiss deepened.

1...456789