The Bold Knight

Story Info
A son gets proper fucking pointers from his dad.
1.8k words
3.6
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, God, man, I was mad! I was way beyond just furious. I could easily have killed him then. Lemme tell you what happened.

I was a freshman in college doing Classical History and English Literature because I wanted to become a novelist, a real serious author, turning out romantic classics like Sir Walter Scott and Charles Dickens. It was a huge class - more than 500 students - but the tut groups were 12 to 15, and I was lucky enough to land in the same one with this fabulous girl called Cindy. She was a beautiful honey blonde with a shape that gave me an instant boner even when I just thought about her. Yeah, a classic beauty with fine facial features, a magnificent pair of cone-shaped boobs, a slender waist, a firm butt and calves shaped like champagne bottles. You look at her and your hands start itching to run over that body and stir up the mother of all lusts in her, to then fuck the hell out of her! Under the shower I would imagine she was there with me and wank myself to a standstill!

Don't get me wrong, though! I'm a romantic guy. I want to lead the girl gently up the primrose path of dalliance into Paradise. Up till then I had not managed to score a bull's eye with any girl, but on numerous occasions I managed to get my previous girlfriend to open her thighs and allow my fingers to do a bit of wandering in Eden. But fuck? No! It was either the wrong time of the month, or she didn't trust an FL, or something equally ridiculous, like she's allergic to the Pill. The closest we got to fucking was doing a 69 on her hostel cot while her roommate was getting royally screwed on the other bed. So, when Cindy came on my radar, I dropped Beatrice with the succulent cunt and turned on the charm for Cindy.

She came from a small town and had all the hallmarks of a naïve virgin. She was red-faced when we discussed the unexpurgated Shakespeare in class, never mind Chaucer when he was translated into modern English, or the English translation of Boccaccio's Decameron. The lecturer was in his fifties and obviously enjoyed the discomfiture of girls like Cindy, and reaped the benefit of the others who went to discuss "issues" in private with him. Those girls always score high in his course.

So, I played it cool with Cindy. I bought her chocolates and flowers, we went to a pop concert and a few informal dances, and I reckoned I was making headway slowly. I discovered that she was also a romantic, which meant that my approach to the Mount of Venus was spot-on. I remember one evening, as we were returning from a flower show, she spoke about the knights in their shining armour and said, "I wish I had lived at that time; it was so much more romantic!"

My mom's birthday was coming up and a big party was planned to celebrate it. Included in the forty or so guests were my mom's boss, a big-time lawyer, and a dozen other colleagues, plus friends of both my parents. Cindy and I were to be the only under-20's at the party - I had been promised a huge bash with my peers when I turn 21. Because it was high summer, and the party informal, the guests were told to come prepared for a dip in the pool. Cindy arrived in shorts and a T-shirt, and whispered to me that she had brought a two-piece if I would join her later. Of course, I agreed!

The party started off quite sedately. The catering company had laid on a magnificent spread and three nubile maidens in halter tops and very skimpy skirts were serving trays of delicacies to the guests.

It must have been the booze which triggered the first lady to fall into the pool; when she came out of the water it was very evident that she was not wearing any undies. Willing hands - all male - helped her to get out of the dress so that she would not catch cold on a simmering summer's day, and that triggered others to follow suit by getting rid of suits and ties, dresses and drawers. I found that very embarrassing! I mean, my country girlfriend had probably never even seen a nude male! Cindy blushed and went to change into her two-piece, and I took off my shirt, feeling like a big nerd.

But worse was to come!

The big lawyer caught my mom near one of the tables on the patio; she giggled and turned her back on him, then leaned over on the table and spread her legs! The fat slob's dick was swinging like a cobra ready for the strike, and then he rammed it into her. She yelled, but it was not in panic. I guess it was like the morning office ritual: she would bring the case files to him, lean on the desk and hike up her skirt so that they could start the day with a bang! I tried to spot my dad, but he was "otherwise occupied" with one of the waitresses. Well, I knew that both my parents fucked around, but all that was done discreetly, not so vulgarly in the open! I felt my stomach turning - that must have been because of the rich seafood nibbles - and the first fart escaped. I fanned a bit to dissipate the noxious aroma, saw Cindy approaching in her demure costume and made hand signals to her that I had to go and get something for my tummy. She waved at me and smiled, and I rushed to the toilet.

I was probably away for ten or twelve minutes but made sure that I wash my hands and even sprayed some of the room freshener over my ass to mask any lingering smell. I had left Cindy in her two-piece on the patio, but she was now nowhere to be seen. O God, I thought, she'd probably gone home, thoroughly disgusted with me and my family. I started looking around: the party had turned into a full-fledged Roman orgy! Everybody was naked and getting fucked. There was a loud threesome going on the lawn, one couple was screwing in the pittosporum; two guys were enjoying each other in the pool house; and one lady was floating on an air mattress getting shoved around the pool by a prick in her pussy. Can you imagine anything more embarrassing? Here I am with this naive girl who'd probably never even sex on a movie screen, and these guys and girls were not just starkers, they were fucking everywhere!

I wandered dissolutely through the carousing couples and two threesomes when I spied her, her back against the wall of the pool house and her legs clamped around the waist of a guy who was ramming her! I could not believe my eyes! What was even more astounding was that my dad was the guy fucking her! And she was screaming: "Fuck me! Oh, fuck me! Oh, Jesus, this is tremendous! Faster! Faster! Oh, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh, God, I'm cumming!" which was followed by a long sigh and then, "Oh, Jesus, I'm in heaven!"

My dad had his hands on her waist, lifted her up, pulled out his dick and squirted his cum all over her belly and those magnificent tits - and I noticed that she was fully aroused, the nipples like mealie pips and the areolas all swollen. That was so disgusting! But I could not help wondering what had happened in my absence. What had made this naïve country girl suddenly change to a fucking tart?

I went to complain to my mom but found her spread on the dining room table serving an o d'oeuvre to a junior clerk in the office: no sympathy there! I went to my room and tossed off over Internet porn because I was disgusted with Cindy, my dad and the whole fucking party.

Sunday lunch, when he had sobered up, I tackled him. "You fucking pervert!" I shouted. "You had twenty women to choose from, but you had to screw the one romantic girl I was preparing for a dreamy trip to heaven. I wanted to break her virgin! Now she's spoiled for life!" There was much more, but eventually I was so hoarse shouting I had to stop.

"You read it all wrong, buddy," he replied, as calm as ever. "But first, let's get a few things straight. If you had to choose flying with a novice pilot - I mean, a pilot who's never handled a plane before - and a top-notch fighter plane pilot, which one would you choose? That's the difference between a virgin and a girl with experience. Okay, you pop that bubble in her box and beat your chest because you've drawn blood, but without experience that girl can't give you real satisfaction. You are cheating yourself!

"You are right: she is a romantic; but you are also wrong because you did not understand what that means. As a classical scholar you should have known the old saying: 'In days of old when knights were bold and damsels not particular, they lined them all against the wall and fucked them perpendicular.' Cindy is one of the girls who wanted to be conquered, ravished and fucked till her eyes pop out, and that is what I gave her. And, for the record, she wasn't a virgin when I shoved my dick into her; no, she'd been fucked before many times because she knew the ropes. I mean that action of hers to swing up her legs and clamp them around my waist to draw my pecker deeper into her pussy, that was experience talking. And she loves dirty talk! You must have heard her!"

I gave my lecherous dad a look, long look before I picked up my phone and video called Cindy. She came on with a broad smile and said, "Hey, sorry you got pissed off last night. We could have had some fun!"

My voice was still hoarse and I guess I sounded like a Chicago gangster when I said, "Okay, you fucking slut, you whoring hussy, you perverted prostitute, you conniving cunt, I'm coming over directly to fuck the shit out of you."

She gave me a lecherous smile. "You're welcome, provided your lance is properly poised, Sir Galahad! I just hope you have the same stamina as your dad. Jesus H. Christ, the third time he sent me off into deep space: I had a multiple orgasm lasting a full five minutes!"

For the record, I went over, lost my virgin and did six flips with an ace pussy pilot! It was quite romantic as well!