All Comments on 'The Bonding Chronicles Ch. 03'

by PantherParabola

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
hardheadd1hardheadd1over 7 years ago
😁

Story is coming along great. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5+

annony is just an old fat ugly fag fool.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
so far so good

Looking good. Ignore thing 1 and thing 2

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Very Interesting!

Great story so far and I'm looking forward to more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I was willing to overlook the weird excessive precum/wetting himself angle, but adult diapers is just too strange a fetish for me.

BigDog167BigDog167over 7 years ago
Again very good.

Another good chapter. Keep it building.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Five stars again, looking forward to the next chapter.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor
Diapers

I figured, due to the nature of the site, that people would assume it was a fetish thing. Its purely functional, and is never used sexually. Diapers will not appear in the story for more than a couple of school days.

u231u231over 7 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm enjoying the pacing, especially the glimpses of sexual energy between Andrew and Sara.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter :-)

Animefan2929Animefan2929over 7 years ago
Idk...

It's taking awhile for this story to become interesting. I'm really sick of the MC being a sissy, and I don't like tht Sara & Andrew don't really mind the demeaning things tht are said/happen to Andrew. I really think this story has potential, I'm gonna keep reading with the hope tht Andrew grows some balls. Oh, and Andrew better be a badass were.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need Moar!

These need to come faster. Waiting almost a month for a new installment is just cruel and unusual punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More...More... I want more

Any idea when we can expect the next installment?

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 7 years agoAuthor
Schedule

I am trying to publish them about 2 weeks apart. That gives me time to maintain progress on these stories as well as a personal life. I am finishing up reviewing Ch 4 with my editors and should have it submitted this weekend. Once its submitted we are all in the tender mercies of the site moderators.

666iceman666icemanover 7 years ago
I will just have to wait

PP, This story is adictive and just like any good book I cant stop once I start reading the first line, then sit and watch and wait for your next post. A really good story just outside the box and that is what makes it special. I hope Andrew learns some good self defence/attack methods from Mr Spencer, then lets see the bad guys take a hit or two.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
curiouser and curiouser

now that Fae magik has been introduced we are heading off in new directions.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
I am surprised by the

amount of PDA at and in the school. To display that much physical contact and affection is unusual.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story - Misspelling

Enjoying the story, pg. 3 about midway down: "Just as Sara's orgasm began to wain {wane} her eyes went wide..."

Muadib89Muadib89almost 7 years ago

The part about the diaper is very stupid and a big turn off, did you have to emasculate him completely ?

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Re Muadib89

The diaper was a device of convenience and necessity, and never had any sexual intent. Andrew's pre-cum production was so great, that he was forced to choose between staining his pants, with liquid that would turn whitish as it dried, or taking Sara's advice and using the diaper to catch and conceal the fluid.

Perhaps you would have chosen to live with the stains, or carried around a ton of extra clothes in the hopes that you would have time to change your pants/underwear. Andrew did not feel emasculated by needing to use the diapers, he was just afraid of being teased/bullied if the other kids found out, but the risk of that was better than the certainty that stains would start showing on his pants.

I'm curious, why do you feel like an adult diaper would be emasculating? I had a friend in high school who had a medical condition that required him to wear them, and he had a hose coming out of his side because he had to hook himself to a machine every night. It was all just part of his existence, and some people teased him, but he was awesome and secure in who he was.

I sure hope that you don't wrap your masculinity in things like that. A lot of this story is about figuring out who you are, and being confident in that person. Andrew is a lot of things, but he always has a strong sense of self, and never lets outside forces change that.

Rushrocked1976Rushrocked1976almost 7 years ago
?

Not liking the addition of the diaper.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Laughs

It's hilarious how much that bothers people. It's a mechanic of convenience for the characters, and I believe in the very next chapter, it will get sorted out so that the diapers are never seen again.

Just push through, and all will be well.

PS: I am tempted to make all of the characters incontinent now, just to mess with everyone. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

RE: PantherParabola

05/23/17

Re Muadib89

Excellent response!

Those who have had experience either directly or indirectly with a loved one who have had medical situations can appreciate your work best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what is his height?

seriously, you are making him sound like a dwarf by not specifying.

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaover 6 years agoAuthor
Height

A lot of the specific character traits are mentioned once and then alluded to through vague descriptors, so I can understand your confusion as you get deeper into the story and only have people's reaction to base your later assumptions off of. That being said, his height was specified in the ninth paragraph of the first chapter:

"Andrew was 5’1” and 90 pounds, which for a 13 year old would be almost ideal, but Andrew was 18."

There is a female character introduced later who is five-foot even, and a lot of the time she is referred to in the story as the "small woman", or the "demure woman" and other such descriptors. I find it easier and more natural to describe events in these ways. It flows more naturally and gives the story an organic voice. We tend to think of people in these ways, and not with clinical, though accurate, heights.

Anyways, hope you are enjoying the story despite these minor setbacks.

TenouTenouabout 6 years ago
I beg you, don't become one of those stories...

I have to recognize that I haven't finished reading this chapter, but for some reason, it's starting to look like those stories with a weak male mc, that is bullied/is into serious debt, and when his woman tries to solve it, the bully says "if you want him to stay safe, become my sex slave". the tag "Forced orgasm" doesn't help to calm my fears.

In fact, I'm about to start looking into the tags and comments of the next chapters to make sure that doesn't happen

PantherParabolaPantherParabolaabout 6 years agoAuthor
And?

What fruits did your research yield?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 5 years ago
Love

the growing bond and intimacy (to say nothing of sheer sexiness) between Sara and Andrew. Thanks for Seth and the new friends he got in the cafeteria. It's wonderful to see a usually looked-over kid get a makeover like this. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Diaper

Yeah yeah it's been covered but here's my 2 cents.

Yeah I dont think it fits well into the story. Hell if anyone in the school found out hed be toast. Now yes the authors comments are completely valid but unless Andrew is some animal that leaks massive amounts of precum (which most dont) them theres no way it would soak through underwear and denim Jeans.

Sometime the story is a bit jumpy/misses transition details. But hey that's what professional editors and writers are for. You doing great.

That's my only negative comments. The rest I'm loving so far.

GHreaderGHreaderover 4 years ago
Ok I am hooked

Great story.

I am off to chapter 4 to see what happens next.

Thank you for sharing your talent.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog51912 months ago

Great story, very different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPantherParabola@PantherParabola
Like many writers, I've created a Patreon account and am publishing my chapters there in advance of their release here. Since there is no approval process on Patreon, chapters appear there immediately for all subscribers, and may take upwards of a week to appear here. Further,...