The Book

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He gets a lilac one in sometimes. I thought I might like to smell a little pretty like that."

"Oh... yeah. Yeah, have him order that! I'd like that too, I think. For you to smell pretty."

Muse looked at the back wall, ignoring the way he was looking at her.

"Anything else like that you want?"

"I don't need it, I was just askin'. I always liked smellin' it when I went in."

"Well I want you ta have it. I'd like it for ya too, so have 'm order it. So you're feelin' all better, then?"

"My heads hurtin' 'n I'm still a bit dizzy. Weaker 'n I've felt in a long while."

"You need a drink?"

"No, thanks. I think maybe a bit of air might do me good. I might take a walk."

"Alright," he agreed, standing. "We goin' just through town or you wantin' ta go down by the river 'r what?"

"Oh... I could prolly go alone? You don't need to leave your work, I don't wanna burden you."

"It ain't no burden. Where you wantin' ta go?"

"I guess the river is fine," she sighed, wishing she could tell him she wanted space from him and his hovering.

He moved to take her off the counter, then stood there with his hands on her waist, looking down at her.

"Are we goin'?" she asked looking up at him.

His eyes darted to her lips and he licked his own lips, looking nervous. Like he was about to work up his nerve to try to kiss her.

Muse looked down quickly, then moved to slide off the table herself.

"Muse!" he pleaded, gripping her waist in his massive hands. "Lookit me?"

"I thought we was goin'!" she told him breathlessly, her hands going to his wrists to push his hands away.

"Lookit me!"

Muse shook her head violently, then balled up as best she could up on the table with him gripping her.

He huffed, then let her go angrily. "Stop bein' so cold, Muse! I'm yer husband! You could act like yer grateful that I saved ya at least!"

"You didn't! You didn't save me, you just took me for yerself! That ain't savin' me if yer aim was just to do what they was plannin' on doin'!"

"I saved you from all them men! All them men rapin' ya 'n usin' ya and yer pa beatin' on ya like he was! We's married now, Muse! That means we kin do all those things 'n it ain't wrong! Be a wife to me, Muse!"

"I don't want that! I don't wanna be your wife, Aaron! Why cain't you just lemme go 'n go on back 'n keep Sharon comp'ny?"

Aaron growled angrily, stepping back. "I could make ya, Muse. It wouldn't even be wrong! A wife owe's her husband comfort in that way!"

"I told ya before, I cain't stop ya! But I won't forgive ya and I won't be willin'! Lemme go, Aaron, 'n move on!"

"NO! No, Muse, I won't! It's done 'n it ain't changin'! Just get yer head used to it! Ain't I been good enough to ya? I been tryin'!"

"It ain't about that, Aaron! I ain't never wanted a man! I never wanted..."

"Well it's too late! It's done! It's done 'n yer my wife, Muse. I aim ta sort this right now," he yelled, then pulled her down off the table. Holding her around the waist, he took her inside. Muse kicked and tried to wriggle out of his giant arm, but it was completely futile. He tossed her down on the bed, then jerked his own shirt off.

Muse sat up quickly and looked up at him furiously. "I mean it, Aaron! You do this 'n I won't never forgive you! Not ever! I won't..."

"Shut yer mouth, Muse! Not another word outta you!" he yelled over the top of her. "You'll stay right there 'n behave! Not put up a fuss 't all! You hear me? A woman owes her husband comforts like this!" he went on, shucking his own pants.

Muse turned away, closing her eyes and shaking her head. "I hate you, Aaron! I'll hate you forever for this!"

"You won't," he snorted, grabbing her up to stand, then pulling her dress up and off over her head. "You might be scared just now, but it ain't much to be scared of! It won't hurt, it's even nice if ya let it be! All the girls I been with all enjoyed it."

"Then go find them again! PLEASE, Aaron!"

"Enough," he growled, turning her and pulling her shift off too. "This is happenin' right now, not another complaint about it! You could be happy if ya wanted to!"

Muse gritted her teeth, tears falling freely now as terror took control of her. She wasn't going to be able to stop this, her time was up.

Aaron yanked her underclothes off roughly and she let out a cry. "Please don't hurt me?" she asked him weakly, cringing away from his massive hands.

"I don't wanna hurt ya, Muse. It ain't my aim ta make ya unhappy or afraid... but this part? This part has ta happen. We're married... I want kids someday. I want a family. A family with you. This is all part of it. Cain't you just soften your heart a little to me, Muse?"

"I will! I will, Aaron! I'll be kind 'n soft like ya want, I will! I won't even run or nothin' like I was thinkin' on! Or tell the sheriff I want annulled from ya! Just... don't do this one thing?"

"Muse! You was gonna do that?!? You cain't! There ain't no reason for it! Anyhow... any man who'd take ya from me would expect this too! Every man!"

"Then I won't have no man!"

"They wouldn't let that stand! You think he'd do this outta the goodness of his heart, Muse? The sheriff? Naw, it's cause he'd want hands on ya hisself! He'd offer protection, get you away 'n alone, then do just what yer so afraid of! He wouldn't even marry ya first, just take what he wanted from ya! He wouldn't be so good to ya either! He'd just keep ya all alone 'n use ya as he liked! You know him, ya know what kinda man he is, Muse! That's why he's keen on helpin', he wants ya for hisself is all. No more! No more a this! I'll just hafta show ya it ain't so bad as you imagine. Lay down!" he commanded, lifting her and putting her up on the bed to lay down.

Muse didn't move as he laid her out, turning to look at the wall as she hardened her heart to Aaron. It didn't help that she knew he was right. The sheriff wouldn't really help her unless he got something out of it.

Aaron pushed his own underclothes off and pulled back the blanket she'd tried to pull up as he got into the bed next to her. "Just ease up some," Aaron told her softly, moving in close so they were skin to skin. "How bout we just stay close here a minute 'n talk some. Tell me why yer so scared, Muse. What about all this makes you so upset?"

"You know why! You're about ta rape me, Aaron!"

"Whadya think that means, Muse? You know what it is for a man 'n woman ta couple? You know what's fixin' ta happen?"

"Yes, you're gonna rape me!"

"But do you know what it is?"

"Of course I do! It's when you try to make a baby but she ain't willin'!"

"Do you know how to go about makin' a baby?"

"You climb up on me and hurt me! Make me scream 'n cry. Elle told me how much it hurt 'n how she wished she was dead the whole next week from all he done to 'r! She didn't say what all he got up to, she was too ashamed!"

"It might hurt at first, Muse... but it won't always. I remember Ellory, she married old Quentin. He's known ta be angry 'n rough, specially with girls. Sharon 'n them? They won't let him come 'round no more cause 'a the way he liked to hurt 'm. Ya cain't pin all men to the way one man is, Muse. It ain't fair. I ain't hurt ya yet and I don't ever aim to. I wouldn't. Might hurt a little when we go at it the first time, but that's normal 'n I'll be as careful as I can. I'll..."

"You won't talk me 'round, Aaron! Not ever! I don't want this 'n nothin' you say'll change my mind!"

"Then I'll just show ya!" he growled, then pushed up to sit up and hover over her.

Looking down at her naked body, his eyes took all of her in and Muse closed her own eyes as tears continued to fall.

"I like how pretty ya are, Muse," he told her softly. "Alla ya. Could I at least have a kiss from ya?" he asked, moving closer to her face and hovering an inch away.

"I hate you!" she hissed, turning away.

Aaron kissed her temple, then moved over the top of her. Pushing her legs wide, he sat on his knees between her legs and held her wide open to look down at her. "Don't put up a fuss," he commanded as she tried to twist away and close her legs. "This is nice... I like the looks of alla ya. How 'bout I show ya how nice it could be a bit?" he asked, sliding his hands up her inner thighs, then running his thumbs gently over her netherlips.

"Don't!" she wailed, arching her back up to try and get away from the soft, tickling touch that actually felt a little nice.

""I said don't make a fuss!" he admonished, but he sounded a bit off. Like he wasn't really focusing on what she was doing, but what he was doing. "Just lay back some 'n let it all feel nice."

Muse shook her head and turned her face to the wall again, her breathing quickening as she began to panic. The only thing she could think of that would be worse than it hurting, would be if it felt good. Like he'd intimated. Would it? According to Ellory it was horrifying, and her pa had always talked like there was nothing worse in the world than her taking a man to her bed or a man raping her.

Aaron's thumbs kept stroking, then he moved one up to just under her thatch of hair down there. Pushing and stroking, she felt a pulse of pure bliss shoot through her as he touched her bud and rubbed on it.

Muse went completely still, confused and unsure what to make of this. It didn't hurt at all? In fact... she was fairly certain she had no want for him to stop any time soon.

"Mmmm, see now?" Aaron asked softly. "See how good that is? Yer likin' that plenty, ain't ya? Yer about ready for me, ain't ya? Stay nice'n calm like this for me, Muse, feel how nice that is. I'm 'bout ta ease a finger inta ya. Might hurt a small bit, but you stay nice 'n open to me like ya are. I won't stop," he promised, his thumb continuing its circuit on her bud as he moved his other hand. Turning it, he ran his finger through her lips and she could feel the slick wetness that he was playing in. "That's good! So good, Muse," he whispered as he ran his finger through it again and again, relishing in it. Pressing into her, he eased a single finger to her opening, then gently pushed into her.

Muse sucked in a breath, going tense all over and Aaron stopped. His thumb kept rolling over her bud, but his finger stayed at her entrance where it was as he worked her and watched both her face and her nethers. When she relaxed with a sigh, he pressed gently again and she didn't struggle against it. Pushing in past her innocence, she sucked in a quick breath, her eyes going wide as she grimaced.

"It don't last," he promised quickly.

The pain had flared, but was quickly replaced with that beautiful feeling that he was working towards. Muse sighed again and rolled her body, pressing up into his finger.

"You wantin' it different?" Aaron asked softly. "Faster? Harder? Tell me how you want it."

"Just... I don't know! I need... more!"

"I aim to take ya there, Muse," he rumbled, moving up closer to her face. "But after. I do it 'fore 'n you won't be so open for me."

"But I need... somethin'!"

"I know," he whispered, moving up further and easing his finger out, he moved his finger to her bud to keep her completely relaxed for him. "Lookit me, Muse?" he called gently, watching her face as she gave herself over to him.

She opened her eyes and he could see her dazed expression, how out of it and confused she was.

"Mmm," he smirked, then leaned in closer and kissed her.

Muse jerked slightly as he caught her face in his giant hand and held her in place to kiss and tease her lips with his own. Groaning, she let him, liking the feel of his full lips on hers.

"Yer mine," he whispered, pulling back and looking down at her. "Alla ya."

She said nothing, closing her eyes and trying to make that feeling down there more. It was building up enough that she knew something was coming.

Moving again, he moved his hand, stopping what he was doing as he reached down and pulled her leg up to wrap around his waist.

"Don't stop!" she pleaded, then realized what she was saying.

"It's time now, Muse," he told her. "I promise I'll give ya what yer needin'! After." he murmured, moving up and reaching down further as he held her leg up. She felt it when he pressed his cock to her slick opening and panic overtook all the rapture that had had hold of her.

"NO! No, Aaron! Stop! Not this!"

"Shhh, now," he groaned, sliding the head of his cock through her netherlips. "I'll get you what ya need, Muse! Stay open to me."

She shook her head, terrified as he pressed against her then pushed in.

The pain was immediate and sharp, but not nearly so bad as she had imagined it might be. It was still enough to make her whimper and cry out, but not so bad as the cane on her back or strap on her legs. It was hardly anything at all compared to the things her pa had done to punish her.

Easing back, Aaron shuddered and she could feel his cock sliding inside of her. When he pushed back in, she could feel the pressure as he filled her, pushing against her insides as far as he could.

"Muse!" he cried, lifting enough that he could look down and see her. "That's about perfect! It ain't never been so good as this! My girl! My wife! Yer perfect, Muse! Tha's perfect!"

Muse held her breath, the pain easing away as he stroked against her insides. It began feeling a bit pleasant, but it wasn't so good as he was claiming. Still, she stopped pushing against him, trying to get him off of her.

"My good girl," he breathed, smiling down at her. "My perfect girl."

The pleasantness became a bit more, and then more until she knew that it could be as good as the other, even if it didn't build up the same way.

She wanted to tell him to get off of her, to stop, but another part of her wanted to just give in to this. Let it happen and let it be as nice as she knew it could be now.

"Ohhh," he groaned again, then began moving faster. "This ok? That hurt?" he asked quickly, his voice strained.

"No! It's... that's..." she trailed off, her breathing quickening as she let the feeling climb more. Reaching up, she gripped his arm in her small hand, whimpering in a different way now. "A bit... more," she managed, arching her back up and into him.

"Yeah?" he asked, thrilled as he started pumping faster and harder. "More?" he asked, watching her face go slack as her lips parted. He didn't wait for her answer, pounding harder and faster as he growled through clenched teeth.

Muse let out a wordless cry of ecstasy, her body going rigid as she tried to grasp for what was just out of reach to her.

Aaron screamed a roar suddenly as he went up on his knees and gripped her hips to pull up with him. Pressing himself into her as far as he could, he stopped moving completely. Muse let out a wail of loss, then felt his cock swell inside of her, then pulse again and again as he filled her with his hot seed.

"My fucking girl," he snarled down in her face, then pulled out of her and moved down the bed like he was getting off the foot of the bed.

Muse was confused and a bit out of it as she tried to catch her breath. Watching him and the way his eyes were completely wild and almost feral as he looked her over from the foot of the bed and held her legs apart.

"MINE!" he reiterated loudly, then leaned in close and wrapped his full lips around her bud as his tongue pressed and flicked.

Muse had no time to object at all, though she'd been horrified initially. She sucked in another harsh breath, then held it a moment as she stared wide eyed at his head. Letting herself fall back to the bed with a groan, she reached down and slid her fingers into his curly hair, wrapping her legs around his massive shoulders. He groaned into her pussy and she shuddered as the bliss began climbing a lot faster this time.

Something was going to happen.

She wanted it to happen!

Her body went tense as she strived for it, reaching for it, begging it to happen.

"Please, Aaron!" she begged, not knowing what else she needed to do for this feeling to get where it needed to go.

He seemed to know, moving enough to ease a finger into her and twist his wrist to stroke her from the inside.

"Oh... oh Aaron, yeah, that's..." she breathed, then bit her lip as she went tense.

It hit her all at once, snapping into her so hard her whole body convulsed as she whimpered. Another wave brought another ripple through her and then another until she was just twitching with the small aftershocks.

Aaron shot up as soon as she went languid, climbing up her and pressing his lips to hers. She let him kiss her, too tired and relaxed to object or even care. It was even a bit nice.

A headache seemed to come from nowhere, throbbing behind her eyes as she winced and blinked.

Aaron pulled back, smirking again as he looked her over. The little smile left as he looked over her face, then he grinned at her. "Ya cain't hold yer breath so much, Muse. Makes your head ache after. Ya don't feel it durin', but ya do after," he chuckled. "Told ya I could make it nice. Ya was wantin' it as much 's me! Needin' it even."

"Still ain't forgivin' ya no time soon," she mumbled, turning to her side with a sigh.

He only laughed as he moved to get out of bed and pull his clothes on.

She ignored him, feeling like she could lay there like a puddle of contentedness in the bed for the rest of the day.

Aaron chuckled again after he was dressed, leaning on the bed and looking over her face. "You gettin' up soon? You still wantin' that walk?"

"Naw, just... a few more minutes."

Aaron was grinning as he laid down next to her and put an arm around her to pull her close. "I liked 'at, Muse. It was good, you were good. Perfect. Thank you fer makin' it so nice. Fer givin' over to me 'n trustin' me."

"Still mad at ya. Ain't forgivin' ya either."

He only chuckled and kissed her temple. "Mebbe till I take ya there again, then again and again. Often as ya like. I like 'at. Feelin' ya go like that. Makes a man proud as hell."

"You said a bad curse. Durin'. I heard ya."

"Prolly," he agreed. "I say a lotta curse words. Specially when my feelin's are all high. C'mon, less go take 'at walk. Get back so's I kin finish that shelf."

"Tomorrah."

He barked another laugh. "Get up 'n move around or you'll fall asleep! C'mon!" he told her, pulling her to sit up, then stand up as he got up.

Muse groaned and tried to pull away.

"Get dressed."

"I need ta clean up," she grumped, pulling out of his hands. "Go on in there a bit so's I can."

He grinned happily, going out to the front room.

Muse cleaned up and pulled her shift on, then laid back down.

Aaron came in a moment later, then laughed out loud. "Muse! You gotta get up! Ya cain't sleep all day!"

"How long till my head quits achin?" she asked, still hiding her eyes.

"C'mon, I'll get you a drink. It'll pass soon enough."

Muse groaned as he pulled her up and helped her put her dress on. He was still smiling as he took hold of her hand and led her outside and headed towards the river.

"Dunno if I wanna go so far now," she told him. "I ache a bit... in other places now too."

"I guess we'll just go on down past the church then 'n circle back? Oh..." he called in surprise, looking up the road.

Muse looked at the wagon headed into town towards them. "You know them?" she asked, unable to make out who it was.

"My folks," he told her, going tense. "I guess it's Saturday, ain't it? I guess I forgot they was comin'." Lifting a hand, he waved, then moved Muse off the side of the road and walked slowly towards the oncoming wagon.

The older giant man reined in as he came up on them and Muse looked over him and the woman in the cart.

"H'lo, boy," the man called, looking Muse over. "You find you a girl ta court, then? Aimin' on settlin' down some?"

"Guess I am," Aaron agreed, his cheeks red. "Muse, this is my folks, Abraham 'n Rebecca. This here is Muse."