The Book Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda and Stacy had left the room and stripped off their clothes and returned just as Starr sat back and fingered herself. "are you just going to stare at us or are you going to join us for some fun. I for one want to see what you are hiding in those jeans you are wearing."

Michael removed his shirt and reached for his belt. Mary jumped up and slapped his hand away wanting the pleasure of stripping his jeans off. Belinda already had an idea what he was packing as she saw a little of what he had a few weeks ago in the bookstore as he rubbed himself. She slid his jeans down catching his briefs at the same time. Once they cleared his ass he pushed him back on the chair and slipped them off taking his loafers with them.

Mary stared at the towering hard cock that stood proud before her, the crown poking through his foreskin waiting to be stripped naked. Her hand wrapped around it and she loved the feel of the soft skin covering the rock hard shaft. As she moved her hand slowly up and down a pearl of precum bubbled out of the slit. She licked it off savoring the taste and opened her mouth taking the cock in her mouth as her hand pulled the skin down allowing the crown to pop from the foreskin. She loved the taste of fresh cock and slid her mouth down as far as she could without gagging. Her head matched the action of her hand stroking Michael and her other hand buried itself between her thighs.

Stacy in the mean time had moved to the arm of the chair and lowered her pussy to cover Michael's hand. He saw her coming and turned his hand palm up and as Stacy's pussy covered it he slid two fingers up her juicy hole. She rode his fingers as Mary sucked the pole she was playing with. Starr knelt down next to Mary and cupped Michael's balls patiently waiting her turn to suck his cock. She was drooling as she fingered her pussy which matched her mouth drool for drool.

Belinda was using the empty wine bottle to stuff her pussy. She had all of the neck and was just starting on the body, stretching her lips wide as she tried to get the whole bottle in her cunt. She pulled it out and turned it around rubbing the bottom of the Berringer's White Zin into her drenched pussy. The bottle was a little bigger than a soda can so she figured she could handle its girth. Her lips wrapped around the base of the jug and she pushed a little harder. Her muscles relented and it slipped in an inch or two. As a groan of pleasure came from deep inside her she fucked herself with the bottle.

Mary had relented and let Starr have her turn on the cock and she swallowed it until her nose was in his pubic hair. Mary got up and climbed on the chair so she could straddle his face. Her pussy was leaking streams of pussy juice as she lowered herself on his mouth. Michael's tongue was as busy licking her gash as his fingers were fucking Stacy's pussy. He could feel his cum boiling in his nuts as Starr gave him a world class blowjob. He tried to hold off but all the stimulation overtook him and he blew load after load down Starr's throat.

Mary's pussy was a neat slash when she wasn't excited but as she was stimulated she opened up and her clit would drop from its hiding place. She could feel it growing and she knew from past experience it would be close to the length of a small cock. Michael had his lips wrapped around it, his tongue strumming the tip as it grew. He wasn't sure how long it would get but was going to take all of it. He thought it was close to two inches without any suction and he was determined to suck it until it touched his throat. Mary was going crazy as she felt her clit stretching longer and longer. She ground her pussy into his face as she screamed and howled as her lust took her over.

He was amazed that his cock stayed hard after blowing off down Starr's throat, she wasn't one to pass up an opportunity so she turned around and backed her wet twat onto his lap. When he felt her close to his legs he reached down to point his cock in the right direction. It slid into Starr as she dropped into his lap. The wet warm tunnel massaged his shaft as she squirmed and twisted fucking him as he ate Mary.

Stacy and Belinda found one another and fell into a 69 sinking their tongues into their respective holes. Belinda loved oral sex and didn't care if it was male or female. She knew just how Stacy liked it and proceeded to lick her taint just teasing her pink star and her deep pussy hole. Her chin rubbed on her girlfriend's clit as she lapped at the sweet gushing gash.

Stacy was matching her lick for lick and added a finger to the mix, sinking it all the way in Belinda's ass. Her other hand played in the wet pussy as she licked and sucked her clit. She had two fingers in Belinda's cunt and was adding a third when Belinda had her first orgasm. A gush of cum spilled out of her hole onto Stacy's tongue and she swallowed it like fine wine.

Mary finally had to get down from her perch on Michael's face and spun around so she was sitting behind Starr. She reached around her to play with her full tits, catching her nipples and twisting them adding to Starr's pleasure. Starr leaned back on her friend feeling her stiff nipples dig into her back as she reached down to rub her own clit as Michael fucked her deep and fast. His cock was just long enough to touch bottom without any pain just bypassing her cervix to stimulate all the little nerves that reside there. Starr was riding the wave and as her climax hit she gripped Michael's cock hard causing him to unload at the same time. She savored all the pleasure she could and when it was over she fell off his lap onto her knees in front of him. Mary slipped off him at the same time and fell on top of Starr. They laid there in a pile and dozed for a few minutes.

Mary rolled off Starr onto her back, splayed wide open. Her cunt dripped thick white juice but the center of attention was her distended clit. It was almost four inches long, thick and pulsing from all the sucking Michael had given it. Stacy's mouth watered and she dove between Mary's thick thighs. Mary reacted too late when she realized what her friend was about to do. Stacy's lips closed around the sex organ and she sucked it like a little cock. Mary had not recovered from her last orgasm and having another mouth on her clit just blasted her into another realm of sexual satisfaction. Her nipples, hard and extended begged for someone to suck them and Belinda was more than happy to oblige. Starr was just waking up and saw what was happening and crawled over to the pile of bodies. She slid her hand under Stacy's chin and making her hand into a spear pushed it into Mary's cunt until it closed around her wrist. Belinda's ass was close, her legs spread wide and Starr speared her other hand into her pussy. It was a lesbian group cluster fuck and suck and Michael was glad he was still in the chair and not on the floor with them.

Finally, after everyone orgasmed a few more times they were all exhausted and sat enjoying a glass of wine.

Mary, the host of this months meeting spoke up and asked if anyone had anything to say before she adjourned the meeting.

Belinda was still rubbing her abused cunt and said she wanted to purpose that Michael become a permanent member of the Book Club. All hands were raised in affirmation and Michael just smiled, sighed and passed out.

12