The Book Lover Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As in Moscow, Russia?"

He nodded.

"Or at least I thought I did." He went on.

"What do you mean?"

"I found a dealer that dealt with unusual books, wrote him an anonymous note telling him I thought he'd find this interesting, and packaged up the book with the note inside and mailed it off to them with no return address. I was sure that would mean that the book wouldn't ever come back to us."

"So what happened?"

"It was about a month later that I couldn't find one of my reference books at work. I looked all over and never found it, but you know what book I did find, right in the same spot it had always been?"

"Hamid's book?"

He nodded.

"That doesn't surprise me," she said to him. "You know that morning you found the book left out in the kitchen and assumed I wanted you to take it to Eli?"

"Yeah," he replied.

"I never set it out for you. At least not consciously. Hamid told me I should and I refused. And yet, it was left out for you. The book has a way of getting where it needs to be."

"Yeah," Tom concurred, "I was absolutely certain that I had packed it up and mailed it away. I'm pretty sure some book dealer in Moscow wondered why a random person from New York shipped him a Python reference manual, with a note saying how he might find it interesting," he laughed.

She laughed with him.

"So then what?" Jessie asked.

"Well, that made me start to rethink things. By the time I discovered that I hadn't actually sent the book away, I had been starting to waver a little in my decision anyway. Discovering how hard it was to get rid of the thing only reinforced the need to reconsider."

"You were starting to waver?" She asked. "How so?"

"Well," he explained, "at first it was purely selfish reasons. I had convinced myself that I didn't really need great sex in order to marry you and live with you forever. But after having experienced the best sex imaginable when you had the book, it was hard not to miss that."

Jessie looked back into her memories of the six months of sex since she had given him the book. Even she, who had become virtually asexual, had noticed how bland and stale it had become.

"I can't fathom how you could stand sex like that at all," she agreed.

"It was all I needed before," he suggested.

"But once you've had filet mignon and caviar..." Jessie offered.

"Exactly," he agreed. "So, anyway, that started to make me think about other things."

"Such as?"

"Well, for starters, I began thinking about whether I could really say that I loved you if I only agreed to marry you after forcing you to pretend you were someone you really weren't."

"You weren't forcing me. I agreed to it."

"No," he corrected her, "you agreed to let me force you, but that still doesn't change the fact that I was forcing you. I wasn't entirely sure I would be able to live with myself in the long run if I did that. So that got me evaluating things a little deeper."

"In what way?" She asked.

"Well, I realized that the main reason I had chosen the pretend Jessie was that I was scared. I had told myself I did it because I was scared for you, because I wanted you to be safe and I was going to protect you. But that was pretty much bullshit."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, deep down I knew you were a smart woman. A hell of a lot smarter than me. The fact that you had given me the choice you gave me clearly showed that your intelligence was still very much in control. You may have chosen a few things wrong when first confronted with this newfound sexuality, but eventually you'd figured it out and made a decision based on a cold hard examination of the facts, just like you always do."

"So what were you really scared of then?" Jessie asked.

"Skeletons." Tom answered simply. She knew there had to be more, so she just looked at him inquisitively and waited.

"I have skeletons in my closet," he continued. "They have been there for about as long as I can remember. I've kept them locked away in a deep, dark corner for quite a while now. You were inviting them out to play, and it scared the shit out of me."

"You're talking about the fact that it actually turned you on to know that I was having sex with other men?"

"I'd rather not go into detail about it right here and right now, but yeah. I got turned on by you having sex with other men, and it scared me." he told her. "For now let's just say that I'm at peace with the skeletons. If they come out, we can discuss them. They were once my best friends. I locked them away because I didn't understand them at all. If what we do together let's them out, then we will just learn to understand them together."

"You surely have to know that your choice is going to let those skeletons out," she said to him. "I already warned you that this version of me is not likely to be a faithful, monogamous wife. So I think it's best to just accept that we will have to deal with your skeletons. I can agree that we don't need to talk about it right now, but we have to accept that it's going to have to be dealt with."

"I know," he agreed, "but that's okay. We both need to face who we really are. If we face it together, I'm sure we can figure it all out and make the most of it together."

She leaned forward and kissed him.

"God you are an amazing man," she said to him. "I'm so lucky to have found you."

"No where near as lucky as I am to have found you. Let's just enjoy our vacation together and celebrate our engagement, okay?"

"What say we go back to our room and celebrate our engagement the right way?" Jessie asked.

"And what, pray tell, do you consider the right way?" Tom asked her.

"I think it should involve you begging me to let you fuck me after you give me several orgasms using only your tongue."

"Sounds like quite a celebration."


-Why haven't you come to me, little one?-

Jessie found herself in Hamid's throne room, only Hamid was not there. Instead Jaleh sat on the throne, completely naked. Her legs were spread wide, leaving all of her lewdly on display.

-You gave me this body because it is the body you most wished to have-

The vision shifted and Jessie saw herself sitting on the throne. Is was disorienting to see herself from the outside like that, but she was able to see that the body that sat on the throne was identical to the body that Jaleh had in her excursions into the book.

It was exactly how Jessie looked in the spring after she had found the book.

-It wasn't the book that did it, little one. It was me. You shared yourself with me and I was able to make subtle changes to your body, changing you to what you envision as your ideal.-

"You were with me all along," Jess said, speaking out loud. Again it was disorienting because it was the Jessie sitting naked on the throne that actually spoke the words she had been thinking in her head. "After that first night. The thoughts in my head, they came from you?"

-Yes, little one. We had so much fun together, didn't we? We can have fun again. I can help you get the body you've been missing. I can show you how to have even more fun. Come to me and I will show you-

"I'd like that mistress," the naked Jessie on the throne said.


Jessie woke from her dream, staring up at the ceiling in their hotel room. It was morning, there was light coming in through the windows. She looked to her left. Tom was still very asleep. She slipped out of bed, naked, and made her way into the bathroom. She looked at herself in the mirror.

Her body had not changed the way it had back in the spring. She had been looking forward to those changes returning and had been disappointed when they had not. She hadn't understood it. Although her most recent visit to the throne room had only been a dream, she was certain it was a real interaction with Jaleh. She'd just learned why her body had changed in the spring.

That first Saturday night after discovering the book in the spring, she had visited Jaleh. Jaleh had linked the two of them together and they had shared their pleasure together. She suddenly remembered Jaleh's words to her as if it had been yesterday.

"Now drink of my essence. Take me into you. Feel my desires as they mingle with your own. Share yourself with me little one"

And in that moment, she knew. She had known in that moment that she was inviting Jaleh's essence into her own, that she was choosing to share her experiences with Jaleh. It didn't register in her consciousness after she had left the book, but her subconscious mind knew it all along.

She hadn't ventured into the book at all since their arrival in Paris. She had spent every waking hour with Tom. There really had been no opportunity to spend time alone with the book.

She looked again at the naked body visible in the mirror. Oh how she longed for the changes that Jaleh had brought to that body.

She slipped back out into bedroom and pulled the sheet off of Tom, looking down at his naked body. It was time for his favorite wake up call. She needed a good fucking.


"How would you like to play a round of golf this afternoon?" Jessie asked Tom a little after lunch. They happened to pass by a golf course in their travels, and it had given Jessie an idea. She'd been thinking all morning about how much she might want a little alone time.

"Ummm," Tom said, looking a little surprised, "I mean... it would be fun to play a course in Paris and all, but surely you're not interested in playing golf?"

"You're right," she agreed, "I am not. But I have a rather nasty headache, so I was thinking about just heading back to the hotel, taking some Tylenol, and laying down for a little nap. I wondered if maybe you'd rather play golf than do that."

He tried to play it down a little, but she could tell he was pretty excited at the thought.

"Are you sure you want to spend an afternoon in Paris with me out on a golf course?"

"It's okay with me. I'll just be taking a nap, I won't hardly notice you gone."

Before he could think too long about it, she called for a taxi and had the driver take them to the golf course they had seen earlier. She went with him to arrange for a tee time and club rental, then kissed him goodbye, thoroughly enjoying the excited look on his face as he contemplated playing golf at a course in Paris.

She took a taxi back to the hotel so as to not waste any time in transit. Within minutes of stepping into the room, she had stripped out of her clothes, grabbed the book, and laid down on the bed. She could feel that she was already dripping with exciitement.

She opened the book to the middle pages and pressed her tongue into them, enjoying how much they felt like a pussy to her tongue.


-Ah, little one, you have come back to me-

-yes, mistress-

Jessie was in the boudoir again. She had entered the book with intense desire, and it had responded to her in kind. Jaleh was on her back on the bed, her legs spread and Jessie was once again worshipping her sex with her mouth and fingers. Communicating directly into her mind allowed Jessie to focus on the task at hand without distraction.

-You dreamed of me this morning?-

-yes, mistress, but it wasn't really a dream, was it? i actually connected with you?-

-Yes, little one. Your mind sought answers badly enough that you reached out to me even though our link had been broken.-

-so we were linked together back in the spring, as was suggested in the dream?-

-Only in your subconscious mind. Your conscious mind wasn't ready to accept it, so the link was almost imperceptible-

-but it was you that changed my physical appearance?-

-It was me that facilitated the changes that your mind desired. You gave me the physical form you considered ideal, modified to reflect your beliefs about the origin of the book. It was close enough to your actual features that I was able to match them, only because you wished it to be done.-

-but how, mistress?-

-They were mostly changes that can be affected by a different mix of hormones, such as what your body would naturally do if you were with child. That is simple enough to accommodate. There are also parts of you meant to expand and contract, so they are easy enough to control to make conditions ideal for all sorts of things that might be put inside of them.

-so that was why anal sex didn't take getting used to?-

-Yes. It also made it so that the perfect amount of friction was available regardless of the size of your partner. You may not have noticed that. I can assure you they did.-

-can we establish the link again?-

-I would very much like that, little one-

-as would I, mistress-

-You are ready to accept the link in your consciousness this time, little one?-

-yes, mistress-

-Good. This will make the link stronger, more accessible. It will allow me to teach you things. It will allow you to feel my desires as more than background noise.-

-i would like that, mistress-

-Then pleasure me, little one, take my essence inside of you again, allow me to share your experiences more fully-

-very well, mistress--

Jessie closed her eyes and let Jaleh guide her, completely giving up control as Jaleh showed her exactly how to maximize their pleasure. Within moments Jessie felt an exquisite orgasm building inside both of them. Her fingers were guided to rub Jaleh's G-spot at the exact moment that her lips were guided to suck on Jaleh's clit. The resulting climax was incredible because of the feedback loop that had been created, feeding each other's pleasure back into the other.

-Drink of me little one. Take me inside of you yet again. I will show you so much.-

-yes, mistress-


She slept until late afternoon. When she awoke, she felt a very familiar feeling. She was exhausted, and very hungry, but most of all she was consumed with lustful desires. It was so much more intense than it had been back in April when she'd first explored inside of the book.



She got up and wandered, still completely naked, into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. She smiled, delighted that the changes that Jaleh was able to affect had taken place in the few hours that she had been asleep. Her breasts were absolutely incredible.

She found herself consumed by desire just looking at herself in the mirror. She looked like the absolute personification of raw sexual desire, and she felt it flowing everywhere in her body.

-You can feel my desire so much stronger now, whereas before it was just a tug on your subconscious.-

She literally jumped at hearing Jaleh's voice so clearly inside of her head. It was just as clear and unmistakeable as if she had been visiting her inside the book.

-You have accepted me completely this time. I can communicate directly with you. I can show you things you never thought possible. And you can feel my desires almost as if they were your own, although I am holding back on what I am feeling right now.-

"Holding back?" Jessie said out loud, still looking in the mirror. "This is holding back? I feel like I might be tempted to fuck anything that moved."

-It isn't very often I get to share with another human. It has made me very hungry.-

"I will order us some food," Jessie again spoke out loud. It felt very weird to her to speak inside her mind. It came naturally inside the book, but standing in a hotel room in Paris, it was going to take some getting used to.

-That isn't the hunger that I was referring to.-

She closed her eyes and just let the thoughts go through her mind.

-It is what I need, however. We need to hold off until Tom gets back. He should be back soon, and then we can show him exactly why it was a good thing he gave the book back.-

-As you wish-

She ordered food from room service. When it arrived, she put on the thin little robe that had captured the attention of the Spaniard next door to them that first night, and answered the door. She didn't even cinch the robe up very well, exposing cleavage all the way down to her navel, with half of each breast clearly on display. She could feel herself hoping that it was a energetic young man bringing the food, that she could leap on like a lioness leaps on her prey. Or perhaps it was Jaleh that was hoping that? It was hard to tell, but it was probably both of them.

But it was a portly old woman, likely in her sixties who took one look at what Jessie was wearing and gave her a scowl, which lasted only the briefest of moments before she smiled and announced the arrival of room service.

-I could get rid of that scowl and turn it in to a scream of pleasure, teach her not to be so judgemental-

Jessie just shook her head a little and invited the woman in, signed for the delivery and then escorted her out and closed the door behind.

Just as she sat to eat, she got a text from Tom.

Tom: The foursome I was golfing with asked if I wanted to join them for dinner at the clubhouse. What do you think? Would that be OK?

Oh shit!

This was not what she needed to hear in that moment. She had been hoping he was nearly at the hotel already, she needed him to quench the desires that had been overwhelming her since she got up from her nap. Even if she said no, she knew that it would be at least 45 minutes to an hour before he could be back to her. That seemed like an eternity.

-There are other alternatives. Interesting possibilities, in fact-

Jessie felt images and sensations flooding into her. She could almost feel the energy she needed pouring into her as she saw images of her having sex with random men and women she had seen since they had been in Paris.

-Oh God yes, I need it so badly-

Jessie picked up her phone to continue her conversation with Tom. Her priorities were suddenly very different as her mind focused on some of the possibilities that Jaleh had planted in her mind. This drove the conversation in a different direction.

Jessie: Sure, go ahead. I was hungry and just ordered room service, so you'll need to eat something anyway.

Tom: Cool, thanks! I'll make it up to you later. Love you!

She was absolutely going to hold him to that promise, although likely not in the ways that he had intended. She had warned him that her connection with the book would mean they would be letting his skeletons out of the closet. He had agreed that they would figure it out. What she needed, badly, in that moment was sure to free those skeletons.

Jessie: Have fun! Love you too. And I am totally going to hold you to that promise!

She sat the phone down, leaned back and closed her eyes, contemplating what she was going to do now that Tom was no longer coming home anytime soon.

-So many very intriguing ideas to explore. We are going to have some fun together-

-I am so looking forward to it-

She stood and began to collect her thoughts when an idea suddenly registered in her head. She had noticed this before, but had barely given it a second thought as it was something so commonplace in hotel rooms all around the world. She looked to her right, and there in the corner between the bed and the window, it stood. The door that connected their room to the adjoining room beyond. It was the Spaniard's room. She had seen him numerous times during the week after she had practically exposed herself to him. He had smiled at her, but nothing more. She was certain he had heard them having sex all week long. They had not been quiet.