The Book Lover Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead they took breaks, cuddling together naked on the bed, kissing and carrying on long conversations in Spanish about their lives and their goals and their desires. It made the sex between them even more passionate and exciting.

She had asked Jaleh to help them share their physical experiences like she had done at first. Jessie discovered that Jaleh could control those physical sensations almost as if she was adjusting the temperature of water coming from a faucet. She could set it all to one side, so that Jessie felt what her own body was experiencing, or all to the other side so that she felt was Alejandro's body was experiencing. But her favorite was when she would set it to the middle, so that both of them could get a taste of what both bodies were experiencing. The mutual orgasms that resulted from that mixture of sensations had been pleasurable on a level that Jessie couldn't even begin to describe, although she had been sure that Tom would have heard her attempts at vocalizing it.

As she stepped back into the room she shared with Tom, she saw her fiancé, naked on the bed, his erection standing up, hard and ready. She knew he had been listening to the encounter with Alejandro that had just finished, and it had excited him, his incredibly hard erection proof of how much it had turned him on.

He stood and came to her, wrapping her into his arms and kissing her.

"Oh god, Jessie," he said, almost breathlessly, "you sounded so incredible last night."

"He fucked me so, so good, Tom."

He guided her to the bed and laid her down in the middle of it, her legs spread open to display her incredibly well fucked pussy, gaping and dripping with a lewd combination of both her own juices and the copious fluids Alejandro had deposited within her during the night.

He knelt on the bed between her legs. She could see his cock twitching in anticipation of what he was about to do. She was certain that he would immediately thrust it inside of her, reclaiming her as his own. She could see just how much he needed his own release.

But instead it was his face that he guided between her legs. The fact that her pussy was covered in both the fresh and dried remains of her lover's cum seemed to only intensify his desires to go down on her. He almost ravenously attacked her sex with his mouth, driving his tongue deep inside to extract the latest offering from Alejandro.

"Oh god, Jessie," he moaned as he went down on her. "you are so fucking amazing."

-I told you that this image would find a place inside his own desires. This fits right in with his deepest, darkest fantasies.-

-I can see that. I will admit to being a little surprised by it, however-

-Of course. Just as you would be surprised to discover any of the secrets hidden by those you love. We all have desires that we hide from others. You should never be surprised by that truth-

-Yes, I can see that now. Thank you.-

And then Jessie closed her eyes and came on the mouth of her fiancé as he extracted her lover's cum from inside her pussy with his tongue.