The Book Lover Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Ah yes. A very intriguing possibility indeed. He is not there right now however. Give me a moment to see if I can locate him-

Jessie was puzzled in her mind. What was Jaleh doing to try to locate him? How was that possible?

Almost as soon as she thought it, Jaleh came back into her mind.

-It is one of the many things I can teach you. I have found him. He is in the restaurant bar. And he is lonely. Now he is lonely and thinking about you. Would you like to join him?-

Jessie hesitated. She found herself thinking about Tom. Would it be better for her to fight back her hunger and wait for him? They had just gotten engaged again. Surely she could survive the hunger for a little while? But she new it would be hours before he would be back. She also knew that it would play into the fantasies she'd already warned him she would be living out.

-I would very much like to join him-

-I would like to show you something of the powers that are in play here. Let me take full control, and you will see things you never thought possible and experience pleasure beyond anything you have ever imagined. You would like that, wouldn't you?-

-Yes, I would love that-

-Then let go. You will feel my desires press against yours. Let your will be swallowed up in them. Stand aside and let them flow over you, through you, and past you. Give me full control and I will show you unimaginable bliss-

-Yes ... please-

Jessie immediately felt an intense wave of desires, that she could recognize as being completely foreign to her, pressing on her consciousness from all sides. She felt completely overwhelmed by them, and she closed her eyes to try to alleviate some of the sensory overload. She found herself fighting against that wave of emotions, trying to hold it at bay.

-Relax. I will not hurt you in any way. I will only bring you pleasure and allow you to see things you didn't know were possible-

As Jaleh said this, Jessie suddenly felt a strong sense of calm wash over her. She was certain Jaleh had pushed this emotion into her consciousness, but she didn't mind. It felt incredibly relaxing. She imagined herself slipping down into a warm bathtub, allowing herself to be immersed by the impressions coming from Jaleh's presence in her mind. She took a deep breath and completely let go of her own conscious desires and felt an enormous sense of relief flood through her.

Then she tried to open her eyes again, and found that she simply couldn't open them. She immediately felt the sense of panic return, much more intense than before.

-All is well, just relax and be at peace. I will open your eyes soon. I just want you to feel what it is like to allow me to take control. You will soon get used to it. When I show you what can be done, you will begin to relish it. Trust me-

-I will-

Jessie's eyes opened. It was a very weird sensation as her vision moved about the room without her controlling it. It was almost like watching a movie with a POV shot, except that it was a movie that included all of her senses and not just her vision. She was inside her body, feeling everything it felt, but with no control over it. It was incredibly disorienting, but once again she felt as Jaleh pushed a feeling of peace and calmness into her consciousness.

The strangeness of what she was feeling was intensified as her body began to move across the room without her ever wishing it, shucking the thin robe which had been covering her so that she was naked as she moved across to the closet. She could feel the tingle of desire in her bare skin at being naked, and noticed the feeling was amplified by her lack of control over the situation. She imagined Jaleh taking her, naked, out into the lobby of the hotel, and the thought both thrilled her and frightened her.

-That would actually be possible, but perhaps some other time when you understand a little more-

She watched passively as Jaleh pulled out the black evening dress that Tom had purchased for her after giving the book back, when Jessie suggested she would need sexier clothes. The dress was almost scandalous in appearance, with spaghetti straps holding up a very low cut top that showed a lot of cleavage, and a tight fitting bodice that accentuated her waist. The hemline reach the middle of her thigh at the longest point, but was cut at an angle, ascending up to a V on the side of her left thigh that exposed nearly all of her left leg. Jaleh put on the dress without bothering with panties (a bra was impossible). Then she sat on the bed and put on some black high heels, purchased specifically to match the dress.

Then she picked up the key to the room and Jessie observed, as a spectator, as her body left the hotel room and headed for the elevator, fully under control of Jaleh. She was beginning to feel more comfortable with being a passenger in her own body, but it still felt quite strange to be walking out into the lobby of the hotel, completely under someone else's control. They made their way into the bar and found the Spaniard and walked over next to him.

"¿Te importa si me siento aquí?"

It was once again time for Jessie to be surprised. She had just heard those words come from her own mouth, in her own voice. But she didn't speak Spanish. How could she suddenly be speaking Spanish? She had also easily understood that she had just asked if it was okay to sit next to the Spaniard from the room next to them. None of this seemed remotely possible.

-I speak to him in his language. Language is not a barrier to someone who can see into the thoughts of another person. You understand the words because I understand the words-

"Sí," the man replied, "me importa bastante. Me encantaría que te sentaras allí."

Jessie once again understood. The man said that he did mind if she sat there. I'm fact, he very much wanted her to sit there. Jaleh sat and continued the conversation with him. Jessie was aware that they were speaking to each other in Spanish, but Jessie could understand everything they were saying as though they were speaking English.

"You are from Spain?" She asked

"Yes. How can you tell?" He replied.

"Language is one of my specialties. What part of Spain are you from?"

The man looked quite surprised that this young American would know so much about his language.

"Barcelona. I am surprised to see you. I had no idea you even noticed me."

"I have been watching you since that first moment you saw so much of me in the hall," Jaleh responded.

Jessie could see the man blush. He looked quite embarrassed to be called out for so openly gawking at her in the hallway of the hotel.

"I am... um... sorry to have ogled you like that," he replied sheepishly.

Jaleh just laughed at that, a laughter meant to put the man at ease, and Jessie could see that it worked. The man smiled and visibly relaxed.

"There is no need to apologize. You only saw what I wished you to see. Perhaps it is I who should apologize for showing off a little too much?"

"No apologies necessary. I very much enjoyed the view."

"I know. You have been thinking of me ever since, haven't you? You've been spying on me in the hallways when you thought I wouldn't notice, listening through the walls when my fiancé made me scream in pleasure, wondering what it would be like to be in his place?"

The man seemed to be quite stunned and very embarrassed to be called out for such lecherous behavior by such a beautiful stranger. It was clear that Jaleh was correct about all of her assertions and that the man felt bad that he had been so easily called out.

"Yes. I am sorry, but yes. All those things you say are true."

"But why must you apologize for them? Once again it is I that should be sorry. You are here, by yourself, in a foreign country. You are lonely and bored, and my fiancé and I have only increased your desire for companionship, amplifying your own sense of loneliness. It was all quite by accident, but still careless and inconsiderate, nonetheless."

Jaleh reached out, with Jessie's hand of course, and rested it on the forearm of the Spaniard. The intensity of that contact was incredible. Jessie could feel the raw sexual energy transmitted through that contact. Clearly their Spaniard friend could as well, if his sharp intake of breath was any indication.

"But my fiancé has left me alone this evening as well, so now I am also feeling lonely and bored. Perhaps we could help ease each other's loneliness?"

The Spaniard looked a little like a deer in the headlights, completely stunned by the turn of events that had just happened, and unable to resist the powerful force currently bearing down on him.

"What exactly are you suggesting?"

"I'm suggesting that I am about to head back to my room and slip out of this dress and open my side of the doors connecting our rooms together. If the door on your side should happen to open up as well, and if I should happen to find a handsome, naked foreigner on the other side of it, then I'm pretty sure I would know exactly what to do to help him no longer wonder what it was like to be my fiancé"

And with that, Jaleh stood up from the bar stool with Jessie's body and turned and headed towards the elevators.

-Will he join us?-

-Of course. He did not even need the smallest push to make that choice, although I did push a little anyway, just to increase his desire even more-

-How did you know so much about him?-

-There are very few Magi that have ever been as adept at reading people as I am. Hamid only became proficient after meeting me and allowing me to teach him-

-It was very impressive to watch

-Not nearly as impressive as what you are about to see and feel-

When Jaleh entered the hotel room that Jessie shared with Tom, she immediately removed the dress, hung it up, and took off the heels, leaving Jessie's body gloriously naked. Then she went over to the doorway to the adjoining room, unlocked it and swung it open, revealing the second door, on his side, still closed and locked.

Jessie could feel the intensity of Jaleh's desire as she just stood there, looking at the closed door, waiting patiently for it to open.

-It has been a long time since I have been allowed such an experience. Thank you for allowing me this. I promise you will be richly rewarded for it-

-You are welcome, and thank you for showing me the power you possess-

It wasn't long before Jessie could hear the lock being turned on the door in the adjoining room. When the door swung open, Jessie could see the Spaniard standing there in the other room, naked and very, very ready.

"My god, you are even more beautiful than I ever imagined," he said to her as his eyes scanned all over Jessie's body.

Jessie noted that Jaleh scanned his body up and down several times in response to his statement. He looked to be in his late thirties or early forties in age and very athletic, with very little sign of any flabbiness. His muscles were thin and wiry but exuded a strength that was more than their size may have indicated. He was rock hard, his uncut cock standing up at attention, a respectable size, very similar in size to Tom. He looked quite ... delicious.

"And you are just as tasty as I had envisioned in my head," Jaleh responded

"I never would have dreamed that I would ever get the chance to fuck you."

"You seem to be under a mistaken impression here. You will not be fucking me. I will be fucking you."

Jessie watched as Jaleh stepped quickly forward, put her hand on the man's shoulder and pushed downwards. She felt as the intense pressure of Jaleh's will coursed outwards through her hand and into his body. He lowered his gaze to the floor and immediately sunk down to his knees, submitting himself to her completely in one simple motion.

"yes, madam."

Jessie could feel the exultant feeling of triumph inside of Jaleh's consciousness. She loved being able to so easily bend this handsome stranger to her will.

"You will do everything I say, and I will show you unimaginable pleasures," Jaleh spoke sternly and directly.

"very well, madam."

For a brief moment, Jessie thought of the concern that Tom had expressed earlier in the spring when Jessie had lost control of her emotions and had sex with multiple people, including a random stranger in the mall. It had been that concern that had made her give Tom the book in the first place. She knew that she should be more careful, but even as she thought this, she felt herself swallowed up in a wave of almost incomprehensible desire.

She felt her own desire that had been so strong before she let Jaleh take over. She felt Jaleh's desire, which had likely been pent up for centuries. She could also sense the desire of the naked stranger kneeling in front of her. She somehow knew that he had desperately wanted her from the moment he first saw her in the hall, and that he had masturbated thinking of her body while listening to the sounds of her lovemaking with Tom through the walls.

The passion she felt was so much stronger than anything she had ever experienced because she could feel the combined passion of all three consciousnesses in the room.

Her thoughts about her fiancé and any concerns he might have about what was about to happen were very quickly replaced with an intense, burning heat of passion. She was going to fuck the random stranger in the room next to them in the hotel, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. In fact, stopping it was the last thing she felt she would ever want to do in that moment.

Jaleh must have sensed her concern, however

-He is safe, there should be nothing to worry about. He is married, though not very happily, and he has been monogamous for a long time now-

Jessie tried to pretend that she would have acted differently had Jaleh not offered her that assurance.

Jaleh moved her body over to the bed. She sat down and spread her legs wide open and looked at the Spaniard. Jessie admired his naked form, the turgid cock standing ready to give her the pleasure she so desperately needed. God this was going to be good!

"I think you know what you need to do," she said to him seductively.

"yes, madam," he replied.

He crawled across the floor quickly until he was positioned between her legs. His hands reached up and stroked the inside of her thighs, spreading her open even further. Then he brought his mouth to her sex and pressed his tongue deep inside of her, as far as it would go inside her swollen, dripping wet sex.

"Ahura, yesss," Jessie heard her own voice groan loudly as both Jessie and Jaleh experienced the incredible pleasure of being penetrated by the man's tongue.

"Give me the pleasure I need, and then I will show you pleasures you have never before experienced."

"as you wish, madam"

As an observer inside her own body, Jessie found she could sense as Jaleh made a link between her and the Spaniard.

For a moment she found it unusual that she was being eaten out by a man even though she had no idea what his name was.

-Alejandro. His name is Alejandro-

Jessie was startled to have Jaleh communicate with her, assuming she'd be concentrating too much on other things.

-How do you know this?-

-You already know the answer to that. I can see inside his mind. I know who he is and where he is from. I know he is married, but not verily happily. It has been quite some time since he's had sexual satisfaction from his wife, but he has remained faithful to her, until now, at least. I know he has been away from home on business for three weeks and has two more weeks to go. I know that he has lusted after you after seeing you in the hall and hearing you through the walls. He has thought of you a lot since first seeing you in your robe. This is what I do. I am very good at it-

-I understand-

-Now, pay attention to how I use the link that I just created into his mind. You have felt it from his side before. You used a similar link on Matt and on Julie, but not nearly as complete as this one. See what it feels like from this side this time-

-I look forward to it-

Jessie could feel Jaleh's desires, knowing exactly how and where she wanted to be touched, and which body part she wanted Alejandro to use. She could feel that Jaleh was bundling all of those desires and sending them out through the link that Jessie could instinctively feel between herself and Alejandro.

The response to those desires was nearly instantaneous. Nearly as soon as Jessie felt Jaleh's desire to be fingered, Alejandro pulled his tongue out of her pussy and replaced it with one finger, and then, responding to Jaleh's desires, he added a second.

He acted exactly as Jaleh desired him to act, thrusting those two fingers enthusiastically in and out of her pussy while using his lips all around the inside of her thighs and the very edges of her labia.

It felt spectacular and Jessie heard her own voice moaning out the pleasure that Jaleh was feeling.

-Is there something you'd like him to do?-

Jessie definitely had something on her mind in that moment.

-Indeed there is-

-Then practice. Feel the link between us. Send him those desires through the link and watch as he responds-

Jessie did exactly that.

Alejandro responded almost instantly, removing his fingers from inside her and putting his hands on her thighs and pushing up and out on them. Jaleh laid down to allow him to lift her legs upwards and expose her ass. Then he immediately drove his tongue deep inside the newly exposed opening.

"Ahura yes that feels good," Jaleh groaned loudly, in English instead of Spanish.

Jessie enjoyed the sensation of being rimmed for a little while before wishing for a different feeling and sending it out through the link.

Alejandro responded by removing his tongue and sliding a finger deep inside her ass and then moving up and stuffing his tongue back in her pussy.

"Mmmmmmm," Jaleh moaned with Jessie's voice. "Very good choice. I approve."

It felt quite surreal to hear her own voice talking to her from Jaleh's thoughts. She was pretty sure Jaleh had done it on purpose to further emphasize the incredible nature of what was taking place since it was one of the few times that Jaleh had spoken to anything other than her mind.

At Jaleh's bidding, Alejandro inserted the middle two fingers of his other hand inside her pussy, immediately curling them up inside her to stimulate her G-spot. Jaleh was able to easily guide those fingers into the exact spot that gave the most pleasure. Then she created a small feedback loop to allow Alejandro to experience the amount of pleasure his actions had on the body in front of him.

She didn't send the tactile sensations she was experiencing, like she had when she'd created a similar loop with Jessie, just the sense of pleasure those touches were generating. Then she stopped directly sending him any actions she wanted him to perform and instead let him guide himself by responding to the pleasure that he felt inside the feedback loop.

He was an incredibly quick learner, immediately finding all the things that caused him to receive the most pleasure back through their link. When he sucked her clit into his mouth, tonguing it while rubbing the most sensitive part of her G-spot, while simultaneously fingering her ass, Jaleh shouted in pleasure as an intense orgasm ripped through the body she shared with Jessie.