The Book Lover Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck yes this is so good," Jaleh screamed with Jessie's voice. She was right. It felt absolutely amazing, even as the spectator that Jessie had become. Then Jaleh's attention returned to the Spaniard.

"Very good, pet. That was amazing. But now I need your cock. Give it to me," Jaleh said to Alejandro.

"with great pleasure, madam"

Alejandro stood, stepped forward and drove his cock deep inside her pussy with one aggressive thrust, pressing his pelvis hard against hers and laying down on top of her. His bare chest pressed deliciously into her breasts, and he kissed her, driving his tongue into her mouth, mimicking his penetration of her other lips.

A loud moan escaped from both Jaleh and Alejandro at the pleasure they both felt.

"this is the most glorious pussy I have ever experienced. far better than I ever imagined while fantasizing of you. my god this is incredible"

Jessie thought about the fact that her fiancé was having dinner with a few friends he had just met, and she was in the hotel room next door, filled up by the wonderful cock of a foreigner she had just met. Rather than make her feel guilt, it made her feel intense desire and passion at how glorious it was to once again be free.

She also couldn't help but think about how this stranger was the first one to fuck her now that she'd gotten her improved body back. His comments about her pussy made her think about Jaleh's words. She'd mentioned that the changes allowed her pussy (and ass) to expand or contract to provide the ideal friction.

-It's even better now that you have shared yourself completely with me. I can now sense exactly how much friction gives him the most pleasure and modify accordingly. This is literally the most perfect pussy he has ever felt.-

Once again her attention turned back to the Spaniard.

"Now give it to me. I need it hard and fast. Pound me with that cock."

"Con mucho gusto." His voice declared. There was no need for a translation of that one.

And he did exactly as Jaleh had asked, pounding her hard and fast with his cock, pushing her rapidly into a glorious crescendo towards a climax.

And then, suddenly and unexpectedly, everything changed. Jessie found herself looking down on her own naked body and felt the intense pleasure of having a pussy wrapped tightly around her cock.

Her cock?

What the fuck?

"oh my god what the fuck just happened?"

Jessie heard her own voice speaking the words, in Spanish, from below and could see her lips moving as they spoke, but she knew it wasn't either her or Jaleh who said it. It was Alejandro!

Jaleh had somehow managed to switch their perspectives of what was happening so that Jessie and Jaleh felt everything from the body of the Spaniard, and he felt what it was like to be a woman getting fucked and building towards an orgasm.

"I want you to feel what it is like to be a woman. To be vulnerable. To be penetrated. To have your innermost places violated and stretched open," Jaleh spoke in the voice of the Spaniard.

"but how the fuck is that possible?" It was incredibly odd to hear those words coming from her voice and seeing her body speak them while knowing that neither her or Jaleh was thinking them.

"You would never understand it if I explained it to you. Just accept that I can make it possible. Accept that I want you to know exactly how this feels," the Spaniards deep voice spoke Jaleh's thoughts.

"yes, madam"

"I am giving you a gift that very few men have ever received. You will forever be a better lover once you experience what a woman feels when you fuck her. Do you wish to know what it is like for a woman when she has an orgasm?"

"very much so, madam"

"Then you must know what it means to be fucked, hard and fast, inside of you"

And this is exactly what Jaleh did. She pounded away at Jessie's body, currently occupied, at least at some level which was almost inexplicable, by Alejandro.

Jessie found the sensation of having a cock, and feeling it tightly sheathed inside of a warm, wet pussy to be nothing short of incredible. She understood why men were so fascinated by sex if this was what it felt like to them.

-I love experiencing this from this side-

-Me too. It's incredible. I see why men love sex so much.-

Meanwhile, Alejandro was seemingly losing his mind with the experience from a woman's perspective, very rapidly building towards an orgasm. He was babbling incoherently, in Jessie's voice, and thrashing about on the bed.

"holy fucking shit this is intense," he said with Jessie's voice.

When the orgasm arrived, he practically screamed in delight as the climax swept over him. Of course, it was still Jessie's voice that actually did the screaming, but it was Alejandro's consciousness that willed it.

Next thing Jessie knew, she was on her back in the bed again, still an observer, but at least she was an observer inside her own body again. She looked up and saw a huge smile on Alejandro's face.

"Did you enjoy that?" Jaleh asked him, now back inside Jessie's body.

"very much, madam. thank you for that."

"Hopefully you'll forever remember how important it is to make your lover feel that?"

"yes, madam"

"Good, now make me feel it, right now"

"yes, madam"

And then Jessie was lost in the incredible sensation of being fucked by this athletic stranger, who pounded her relentlessly, grinding hard against her clit when all the way inside of her, bringing her to an amazing climax of her own. Well ... their own ... since both Jessie and Jaleh experienced it. Just as they reached the pinnacle of that climax, Alejandro pressed himself deeply inside of Jessie's body and roared out his own orgasm, pulsing his cum deep inside of Jessie's body.

Jessie felt the now familiar surge of glorious energy coming into her body as Alejandro filled her with his cum. She noticed, however that Alejandro seemed to receive a similar surge of energy. She was expecting him to be completely exhausted from the incredible quantity of energy that had just flowed into her body, but if anything he actually seemed even more energized than she did. She wondered where all that energy could have come from.

"my god, that was incredible," he said loudly.

Instead of collapsing on the bed beside her, he just turned her over so she was face down on the bed and immediately thrust back into her from behind.

"and i feel like I can just keep fucking you all night long"

"That would be perfect"


Tom returned to the room, looking forward to spending a little quality time with his fiancée, only to find it completely empty.

Jessie had not texted him about any plans to go anywhere, so he was a little surprised to find her gone. He took out his phone and texted her, immediately hearing the buzz of her phone receiving the text on the nightstand.

She had gone somewhere without her phone?

That's when he noticed her robe, lying discarded on the floor by the side of the bed. It was unlike her to leave clothes discarded like that. She usually got after him anytime he did something like that.

He was beginning to worry about her, but then soon became distracted by the sounds on the other side of the wall. He could hear a couple over there having what sounded like rather vigorous sex.

He smiled, thinking about the man from that room that had seen Jessie in the hall wearing nothing but the robe now discarded on the floor by the bed. He wondered if that same man still occupied the room next to them. He was glad for him that he had someone who could help him make the same noises he'd had to have heard Jessie and Tom making all week.

That was when he noticed it. Their side of the door that adjoined the two rooms was standing wide open. For a second, his heart skipped a beat. Could that be where Jessie had gone?

The second door was closed and locked, but he went and stood by it, noticing that he could hear the sounds coming from the other room much better there.

They were definitely going at it with a rather remarkable intensity. At first he thought the woman might actually be Jessie, her voice sounded a lot like Jessie's but then he noticed that they seemed to both be speaking Spanish. He took a deep breath, confident that it wasn't his fiancée over there. Perhaps they had just been going at it earlier as well and Jessie had opened the door to eavesdrop just as he was doing. Maybe she just got so worked up she went down to the bar to take her mind off it?

He was just getting ready to go back out to the elevator to go down and look for Jessie at the bar when he heard it, as clear as can be from the other side of the door.

"Yes, yes, yes," the voice practically shouted. "That's it. Fuck my ass. Just like that. Fuck yesss it's so good."

With her voice raised like that, and speaking English, he was suddenly very aware of Jessie's location. It was her in the room next to them, apparently being fucked in the ass by some random stranger.

For a moment his heart sank.

And then he felt something else. He felt the familiar tingle in his loins and felt his cock beginning to wake itself up. This had been his deepest fantasy for so long, since middle school at least. Jessie had let him know that there was very little chance they wouldn't be living out this fantasy now that she had the book back. He just hadn't been expecting it quite so soon. If he hadn't been focused on the surge of the all too familiar emotions, he might have puzzled longer over how it was the Jessie had been speaking Spanish moments earlier, but in that moment, all he could do was imagine his fiancée getting fucked in the ass in the room next to him.

He leaned against the door and slid down until he was sitting on the floor, his back to the door. He could feel the flow of blood as it moved downwards to his crotch. He listened to the sounds from the other side of the door and pressed against the growing bulge in the front of his pants. Those skeletons were at the door to the closet and turning the handle and he suddenly felt powerless to stop them. He had known this was inevitable and had still chosen this path. For better or worse, it was time to really live out his fantasies.


He heard the lock on the door into the other room turn from the other side and he stood and faced the door. When it opened, he saw Jessie's naked body standing there in the other room, smiling at him.

Oh god what a sight that was!

It was the Jessie they had both enjoyed from earlier in the spring. The changes in her body that hadn't appeared for nearly a week after Tom had given her the book back had returned, all at once, in the time it had taken him to play a round of golf and have dinner with the group he had just met. Her breasts were a full cup size larger, while still maintaining their perfect shape. Her waist seemed smaller, her hips more pronounced. Her skin seemed to shine almost like it had been painted with a satin finish instead of a flat finish. She looked like a walking sex machine.

"You're back," she said to him.

He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but somehow her voice sounded just a little different to him. It was almost as if the changes to her body had also somehow changed the way she spoke. Had that been the case in the spring, and he just hadn't noticed it then?

"Yes," he replied to her question.

"Did you enjoy your time away from me?"

"Apparently not as much as you," he replied.

"Mmmmm," she hummed, "probably not. I had a very tantalizing time while you were out. And to answer your question, yes it is the man who spotted me in the hall in my robe. He is a very energetic lover with a lovely cock. He had been wishing he could fuck me all week long."

Tom wasn't sure he understood how she knew that he had been questioning who she was with, but once again, that was one of the least strange things that had happened since the book came into their lives.

"Since when do you speak Spanish?" He asked.

"The book has opened all sorts of possibilities that would have seemed impossible without it," was her less than informative response.

Tom just nodded. He still couldn't understand exactly what the book was, or how it affected Jessie the way it seemed to affect her, but he had learned to accept that there were forces in play that he simply couldn't understand.

Jessie stepped up to where he was standing. As she got closer he could sense that she absolutely reeked of sex. She kissed him. He could taste sex in her breath as well. Tom guessed that she had probably taken the stranger into her mouth at some point after they had sex.

"You said you would make it up to me if I let you go out to dinner with your golf buddies, right?"

"Yes," Tom answered.

"Good," she said to him. "Then I am going to spend the night with Alejandro and you are going to sit over here and listen to us and wait patiently for me to return in the morning. We'll turn the tables here and let you experience what it feels like hearing the beautiful woman next door screaming in ecstasy around another man's cock."

"Yes, ma'am," he said to her, unsure why he felt the urge to add the ma'am to the end of his response. Somehow it just felt right to him.

"Very good, moppet," she said to him.

What the hell was a moppet? Why had she called him that? It was yet another strange thing to add into the mix of all the strange things happening around him. He had never heard her use that word before.

She kissed him again and he found himself thinking about what he would want to do when she came back to him in the morning. He imagined himself inspecting, and then going down on, her well fucked pussy when she came back into their room after a night with the Spaniard. He, of course, would want sloppy seconds, but not until after he tasted that well fucked pussy.

Jessie smiled at him.

"See you in the morning," she said. "I expect you to be in bed, waiting for me when I come back, no matter how late that is."

"Yes, ma'am," he said again as she closed the door behind herself after stepping back into the stranger's room.


Jessie had seen the image that Jaleh had planted in Tom's head, which was of Tom going down on her when she came back from a night of being fucked by the man next door. But there was a difference in how that image had felt. In the past she had always felt a surge of energy associated with pushing ideas into other people's minds. As Jaleh planted this image, however, there had been nothing but a tiny wisp of energy that accompanied it, almost imperceptible to her.

-It is a much more subtle way to get people to do things.-

It was still somewhat surprising to have Jaleh respond so quickly to the thoughts in her head, even though she should have been getting used to it at that point.

-What do you mean?-

-It involves simply floating an idea out there with so little energy that even subconsciously they never realize that it wasn't their own thought in the first place. If that suggestion finds a place to land inside their own desires, then it will feel as though it had always been a part of them in the first place. They will act on it, thinking it was something they had simply always wanted to do. If you can shape their own innate desires to match your own goals, then they will follow you because they want to, not just because you wield enough power to force them to. You will lead them because they are loyal to you, not because they fear you. It is a much better way to get people to follow you in the long term-

-That makes sense-

-But it is much more difficult. It requires knowledge of the subject's desires and an ability to understand how their desires line up with your own-

-Which you are very good at doing-

-Exactly-

-So you're saying that idea matches up with his own innate desires?-

-He did mention skeletons in his closet, did he not? Just wait and see what happens when we return to him from now on. He will believe it is just a part of who he is. It will never need to be suggested to him again-

-Impressive-

-Now, I have provided a very nice toy for you to play with tonight. I will give you control again so you can have your own fun. If you'd like some help with things you want to experiment with, just let me know and I can help make them happen-

-This is every bit as incredible as you suggested it would be-


Tom woke up yet again and looked at the clock. It was 3:27 in the morning.

He could hear them through the walls, yet again. How in the hell was this guy able to keep this up? Every time Tom had sex with Jessie he found himself nearly exhausted afterwards. This guy seemed to have nearly unlimited stores of energy. This was the third time he'd heard them fucking since Jessie had closed the door between their rooms. He had no idea how long they had gone at it before that. How could he keep fucking her like that?

He heard his fiancée cumming once more, loudly and enthusiastically, on this man's cock. He found himself hard as stone as he listened to how much pleasure the stranger was giving her. He had been hard every time he had heard her being fucked by the man next door to them. Earlier in the week, after the man had seen Jessie in the hall, Tom had imagined just how jealous that man must have been after seeing how beautiful Jessie was, and hearing the two of them having enthusiastic sex through the walls. It was such a delicious twist that Jessie was now screaming from the other side of the wall. The man no longer had to be jealous. He now knew, just as Tom did, exactly how amazing her beautiful body was, and just how spectacular it was to fuck her.

He knew all along that giving her the book back might lead them to this. He hadn't been entirely sure if part of the reason that he had chosen to give the book back had been that he hoped for this to happen. These fantasies were a very real part of who he was. If the real Jessie was to come out, then the real Tom would be an ideal companion for her.

In that moment, lying awake in a hotel room in Paris in the middle of the night, listening to his fiancée taking incredible pleasure from the man they had seen admiring her all week, he was thinking of anything but the consequences. He stroked his rock hard shaft, marveling at how fully the other man seemed to be pleasuring Jessie. He felt like they had to be waking up half of the hotel with Jessie's enthusiastic cries of ecstasy. The door that had been restraining these dark fantasies of his had swung wide open and he was fully immersed in the dark, tantalizing desires that had been such an integral part of his adolescence.

Damn! He had no idea what the future held in store for him now that this more promiscuous Jessie had returned, but in that moment, he really didn't care. It was time for him to fully experience his own fantasies yet again, and he was ready and willing to let it happen.


The next morning, Jessie opened the door into their bedroom in Paris that connected it to Alejandro's room. It had been a night of rather exquisite pleasures. Jaleh had somehow seemed to have access to rather limitless supplies of energy. Both Jessie and Alejandro had been beneficiaries of that store of energy. Jessie had drawn on Alejandro's energy when he came, just like she had done with all the men in the spring, but rather than leaving him drained, he had seemed to also draw on the energy that Jaleh was mysteriously accessing. It meant that neither of them needed to take a break after sex. It seemed to Jessie that they could have fucked all night long.