All Comments on 'The Book of David Ch. 07'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sooo good, but . . .

you used those two awful phrases during the anal - "shitter" in this story and "poop chute" in a previous chapter. Please promise to never use them again! You make it all sound so hot, and then you go and ruin it with those two adolescent phrases. Seriously, very good writing. The emotional development of the characters is very good, although my favorite is still "A Different Kind of Family" for sheer emotional impact. Thanks so much for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow

That was great. Its a really great story can't wait for Chapter 8

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

Loved it

DirkDirkover 16 years ago
fantastic

almost definately the best series you've written and thats saying something; i've read all of them. Love this one. No idea how you are going to get 14 chapters out but i'm looking forward to it. The interaction has me hanging to the edge of my seat. Rating this a 5 hardly does it justice.

mBrowmBrowover 16 years ago
Superb

Wonderful epic. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep Going!!

This is going to be a Lit Classic!! Truely one of the best I've read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Emotional Rollercoster

Still hating you for killing Ellie. 100% hot stuff

leoguyleoguyalmost 13 years ago
Great sex.

It's far more than just sex. The story is captivating and so easy to get caught up in.

I really like a good story and this is one of the best I have found. It is long and has believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow Again!

I loved your John Billionaire series, and I still think nothing will ever top that, but this series may come close.

Very nicely done!

Thank you.

Lo_PanLo_Panover 11 years ago
Just wow.

I've read this series before, and loved it. I recently decided to re-visit the whole lot, and still find the emotional rollercoaster ride that David has with Cherys, Amber, E-beth and the others in his life to be amazing. The gentle care that you, as a writer, have for these characters is nothing short of superb. It's no wonder that so many of your stories rate so well!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantasy after fantasy!

What's next, a romp with his sister, Cherys and what the hell, throw in Amber?

Too much happening too quickly, but is very hot despite the pace.

StubbyoneStubbyoneover 2 years ago

Whew ! I'm nearly exhausted reading about the sex between David & Cherys. The emotion that you generate with your writing is amazing. It's as if I were lying next to them watching every thrust & orgasm. Incredibly good writing. ❤️

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Yes, now Danielle; with Amber and Cherys, David has his women, and I think one will have his baby (at some point, ¿sooner than later?)

So good, the emotion, the sharing..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES