The Book of Lust 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I..." She couldn't seem to move, staring into my eyes with a lost, frightened expression.

You serve me. You belong to me. Your body belongs to me. Your mind belongs to me.

I lunged forward and my hand darted out, capturing her wrist.

She started to step back instinctively, but I resisted, pulling her hand instead towards my wet, throbbing length. She couldn't hold out against my strength, her body giving in even as her mind struggled to resist. Her fingers curled around my thick shaft and a soft mew of submission escaped her lips.

"Ohhh..." she murmured, and I felt our connection surging back, stronger than ever. I stared into her eyes, pinning her in place.

"Mine," I grunted. "You are mine. Body and mind."

"Oh..." she breathed, her hand beginning to stroke me slowly as realization dawned on her lovely features. "Yours..."

"That's right," I nodded. "My sex doll. My fucktoy."

"Sex doll..." She whispered, the furrow between her brows clearing. Her eyes were focused down now, dropping to my cock as she stroked me. "Fucktoy..."

"On your knees now," I chided gently, flexing my hips and moving myself forward and back in her hand, thrusting into her mind. "Join my other slave, where you belong..."

"Yes..." She practically fell to her knees, staring at my length as her hand moved up and down, up and down. She started to lean forward, her lips parting —

"Stop!" I commanded, a sudden, devilish idea springing to my mind.

She froze immediately, staring up at me with attentive submission. "Yes, sir?" Her tight little body was lush with curves, curves that I wanted to take and own. Beside her, Marisha was still kneeling thoughtlessly, her eyelids closed and her hand buried between her legs as she drove herself toward another orgasm.

My own gaze swept across the room: well-appointed with a fully furnished living room, attached kitchen and a medium-sized balcony beyond a sliding glass door. The balcony looked out over the pool and the lush lawns and gardens of the hotel. "Follow me," I commanded, sliding myself free of her grip and striding confidently across to the door.

She rose gracefully to her feet and followed me demurely as I slid it open and stepped out onto the balcony. I breathed deeply, taking the fresh air into my lungs. Then, I turned, leaning back against the sturdy iron railing.

She stood before me, calmly watching and waiting for orders. Her expression was calm, her mind tranquil. She was mine, now, my mindcontrolled little bimbo, my every wish her deepest desire. "Take off your top," I ordered. "Show me those gorgeous tits."

"Yes, sir..." Her white bikini top hit the floor, her perky, round breasts bouncing free. Her nipples were hard little diamond nubs at the tips.

"Now, bend over the railing," I commanded. "And spread your legs for me." My cock pulsed at my words, and I watched as she gave me a sultry smile.

"Anything you wish..." She sashayed across the balcony, thrusting out her chest so that her tits practically grazed my bare torso as she sidled past. Then, she placed her hands on the railing and bent over at the waist, her firm breasts bouncing over the edge and swaying slightly.

Inside, I heard a soft cry as Marisha evidently pushed herself over the edge into climax. I ignored the sounds of my companion. I had other things to think about. My own skin was deeply tanned from months under the sun, but the pool attendant's body was naturally darker, a tone of bronze that was both exotic and incredibly alluring. I reached out and ran a single finger down her back, enjoying the smooth arch as she bent like a bow under my touch. Her long legs spread wide and she stood on her toes, offering up her ass to me in the tight, teasing skirt.

I swallowed, lust pulsing in my chest. "Beg me for it..." I said, struggling to keep my voice calm. "Beg for me to take you. To use you."

She looked over her shoulder at me, tossing dark hair away from her face. Her bright blue eyes bored into mine.

"Please, sir..." The words were breathed from her lips with a sigh of lustful expectation. "Use that big, hard cock to fuck me silly... I need you inside of me." Her hips rolled as she wiggled her ass alluringly. "Just let me use my hot little body to bring you pleasure."

"Call me Master..." I swallowed, the tension building in my whole body as I stepped up behind her and ran a hand down her hip and up under her skirt. I blinked in surprise. "You aren't wearing any panties."

"No, Master..." She relished the word as she formed it in her mouth. "I disposed of them before I came upstairs."

"Good girl..." My fingers slid between her thighs, sliding upwards and finding her wet, dripping slit, shaved smooth. She was so hot and ready for me, and I knew that if I so much as thrust a single finger inside of her she would probably cum.

"Oh, gawd, Master..." I felt hands on my shoulders and stiffened, then relaxed as they traced down my arms and stroked my biceps. Marisha's voice was a hot breath in my ear. "What a sexy little slut, all mindfucked and ready for your perfect cock."

I gripped my latest conquest around the waist with my hands, moving her into position. She was quivering under my touch, her every cell begging to be used.

"Please, Master! All I ever want is —"

But I didn't wait for her to finish her sentence. I stepped forward and slid inside of her, my sudden penetration jolting the words from her lips and the thoughts from her mind.

"Ohh..." Her lips parted in a gasp and then a moan as her entire body flexed and bent. She came instantly, clenching and convulsing around my rod as I split her in half. Her head fell back, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

I drove all the way inside her with one stroke, pushing against her innermost walls. "Ohfuckyes..." I groaned. Marisha's hands were on my arms and back, my straining muscles unknotting under her massaging fingers. I pulled back and thrust again, building up a rhythm.

"Yes, Master!" my newest conquest cried out, her voice doubtless carrying over the balcony and beyond. "Fuck my hot, slutty cunt until you fill me up with your seed."

I focused, using my new power to heighten her pleasure and flip the switch on her conscious thoughts. She was no longer able to think, no longer able to do anything but fuck and suck and love it. Her body melted under my hands and I drove forward once more. Faster and faster, my body feeling stronger and more energized than ever before. Somewhere in a corner of my mind, I wondered at my new virility, but I didn't have the capacity to focus on it. My cock surged and pulsed, massaging the inner walls of her tight tunnel even as she squeezed and clenched around me.

We moved in tandem, her round ass bouncing on my cock and my hips powering forward to match her. Faster and faster until my body couldn't take it any longer. "I'm going to cum," I grunted.

My new slave didn't have the capacity to respond, but Marisha did. Her hair tickled my back and neck as she leaned in and her lips grazed the edge of my ear. "You're so hot, Darius," she gasped. "You're so powerful, so manly... Your cock does things to us... Turns us into slutty little bimbo playthings... And we can't get enough of it."

Using my name is what drove me over the edge. Somehow, in that moment, it was even hotter than being called Master. I roared as I climaxed, my raw, masculine energy overflowing as I buried myself to the hilt in her hot, wet slit. The molten heat of her core enveloped me in blissful embrace, and I covered her body with mine, my hands gripping the railing and my arms curving around her. I felt the tattoo on my chest, the darkly-inked lion, burning bright like a bolt of lightning had struck my torso, but I didn't have the capacity to wonder why.

My body clenched and my hot, thick rod was erupting. My seed surged forth, whitewashing her inner walls with my sticky, concentrated essence. It was an orgasm unlike any I'd ever experienced before, longer and stronger and far more pleasurable.

My mind went white and hold over my new slave slipped. All of a sudden she was able to speak once more.

"Ohfuckyesss, Master..." she moaned, leaning back and grinding her firm ass into my softening erection. She took my hands from her hips and slid them up her body to cup her big, bouncy tits.

I tweaked her nipples, then massaged her perky funbags.

"Mmm... Thank you so much, Sir..." Her voice was still faraway, her mind floating in a distant plane of pleasure. "Thank you for taking me... for making me yours..."

I kissed her shoulder, a spark shooting between us. I felt her stiffen, then relax even more. I leaned forward and my words twined through her mind and entrenched themselves. "You can go now," I murmured. "But you belong to me now. Your mind, your body, your soul... Mine to do with as I wish."

She turned to face me and pressed close, her tits mashed up against my chest. Her eyes stared up into mine with utter devotion. "Yes, Master. I can't imagine any other way..."

"Good." I nodded, dismissing her. Then, another thought struck me. "By the way," I added. "I'd like to have the hotel set up a wakeup call for me tomorrow morning. Maybe around 9 o'clock."

She dropped her gaze submissively, nodding. "Yes, Master. Of course."

"Only instead of a call," I continued, "you will come up to this room, crawl into my bed, and wake me up with your slutty mouth on my cock. Do you understand?"

I saw her face blush with arousal, and she ground her thighs together at the thought. "Yes, Master..." she whispered, practically melting into me. "I will obey."

"Good. You're dismissed." I turned my back and walked inside again, leaving her to sort out her state of undress and to return to her usual duties.

Brushing past her at the sliding door to the balcony, I felt Marisha sigh with satisfaction. "I'm so glad you were pleasured, Master..." she told me, one hand catching on my bare hip. "Please let me know if there's anything else you require."

I met her eyes, the sky-blue orbs filled with none of the old contempt and derision. "Thank you, slut," I said with a grin. "I'm going to go shower and clean off. Then I think I'll take a nap. Why don't you..." I glanced over my shoulder at the other woman, still seeming to be absorbing the implications and effects of her new position. "Use her as you wish before letting her go?"

Marisha's eyes widened, and then she grinned delightedly at me, clapping her hands with excitement and hopping up and down. "Oh, thank you, Darius!"

As I strode confidently across the sitting room towards the master bedroom of the suite, I heard her command over my shoulder.

"Alright, slut. On your hands and knees. I want you over here using those lovely lips to—"

I chuckled softly to myself as I closed the door behind me. Marisha would be an excellent leader of my growing harem.

***

I stepped out of the shower, steam filling the spacious bathroom. The cool, beige tile was perfect under my toes, and I grabbed a towel, starting to dry off my short, dark hair.

"My champion..." The low, sultry voice was familiar. And entirely unexpected.

What the fuck?! I swear I yelped with surprise, jolting upright and spinning in place. Through the hazy, steamy air I could see an exotic, dark-haired beauty, her deep, brown eyes gleaming with power as she ran them up and down my naked form. She was dressed in a barely there wrap of wispy cloth, tied in such a way that even though I couldn't see her entire body I felt as though she were laid bare for my prying eyes.

"Kedesh!" I gasped. "How did you...? Where did you...? Where have you been?!"

"Mmm, Darius Price," she murmured. "Have you missed your goddess?" I saw that her eyes were still locked on my long, swinging cock as it began to stiffen against my inner thigh. I recalled that, in our first encounter, she had mentioned needing my... life essence... to recharge her godly powers.

I frowned at her, my shock turning to irritation. "Where have you been?" I demanded again. "You said you'd come find me in three days. Was time different in ancient Egypt or did you just forget about me?"

The woman narrowed her eyes, a smile of greeting turning to a slight, dangerous frown in a single moment.

I realized, suddenly, who I was chastising. I swallowed. Oh shit...

"Darius Price..." My name suddenly had a menacing edge on her lips.

"Wait, Kedesh —" I raised my hands placatingly, but it was no use. I felt a surge of unnatural lust strike my body, my cock hardening in a single instant of exquisitely painful pleasure.

"Remember your place..." Her voice had the powerful, compelling resonance I'd noticed in my own, but magnified tenfold. I felt the tattoo in my chest jolt and tug in a momentary flash of pain, but then the pain sparked down to my nerves and was transformed into a flow of golden bliss. Time began to bend, my mind no longer able to focus on the passage of regular temporal intervals.

I had fallen onto my hands and knees, my eyes locked on the triangular apex of my goddess's thighs.

I was crawling, the only thought in my head a mantra: Lick, suck, pleasure, obey. Lick, suck, pleasure, obey...

My lips were yearning to feel her skin beneath them, my body drawn to hers like a moth to a flame. Irresistible, powerful, gorgeous, ancient... Lust and ecstasy incarnate.

I was kneeling at her feet, my hands tracing up her graceful legs, my nose filled with the scent of her sex.

Then, just as my tongue was prepared to lap up her divine juices, I came back to my senses. I felt the goddess's power disperse into nothing, leaving my body under my own control. I blinked and shook my head, scrambling back — though a part of me still wanted to taste her sweet, obvious arousal.

I swallowed again, my throat dry after her display of dominance. I wondered whether Indiana Jones, my fictional role model, had ever been in a situation like this. Probably not. Even in the Temple of Doom, Indie had had his friends to back him up. I didn't have any friends here. This was more like the Temple of Domme.

The goddess gave me a look that clearly conveyed the message: You belong to me, and you will treat me appropriately.

I nodded silently. Message received. I slowly rose to my feed, grabbing the towel and cautiously beginning to dry my body once again. I made sure to keep at least one eye on the mercurial goddess at all times.

"Good," Kedesh exclaimed, clapping her hands together in a businesslike manner as though closing off that particular episode. "Now, to your primary question. I was, as you noticed, delayed in my return to al-Qahirah. I had hoped to be quicker, but there were issues that needed my attention."

"What kinds of issues?" I wondered aloud. That doesn't sound good... What kind of issue delays a literal goddess?

Kedesh looked pleased. She tossed her hair casually over her shoulder. "It is good for my champion to wonder about his patron's difficulties, so he may fix them."

Oh... Lovely. I get to fix your issues. But, not wanting to initiate another confrontation, I inclined my head. "How can I help?"

Kedesh stroked her chin thoughtfully, looking me up and down. "I assume you have had time to discover, at least in part, how my book functions?"

I bit my lip, shrugging. "I think so?" I said, uncertainly. "It feels like I'm developing a new type of muscle." I poked my forehead with a finger. "Right here."

The goddess sniffed. "That seems right enough. Humans all react differently as they begin to manifest my power. And I sense you have been able to utilize it?"

This time, a little smirk appeared on my lips. "Yes. I definitely have."

Kedesh smiled along, like she was a teacher pleased with her star pupil. "Very good, Darius. Now all we must do is accelerate your training process. After all, not all of your foes will be as defenseless as a sexy little pool girl."

"Wait... My foes?" I asked, taken aback. "Are these the issues you've been talking about?"

The goddess looked uncertain for a moment. It was just long enough for my blood to run cold and an icy feeling to stab me through the stomach. She forced a smile back onto her lips, but the damage was done. If Kedesh was worried about these issues, and she had subdued me so easily... What on Earth could be the problem?

"You may recall from our first... encounter," Kedesh began, "I mentioned that I was not the only slumbering deity from bygone days."

Oh shit... "Uh-huh..." I answered noncommittally.

"And also, perhaps, that I once had two husbands, also gods of the great civilization of Egypt?"

"Sure..."

"Reshep, god of war and plague. A glorious warrior. And Min, god of harvest and fertility. An incredible lover..." She trailed off, a momentary look of nostalgia coming over her features. Then, her jaw set and her lips pressed together in a straight, hard line. "My husbands, too, are beginning to wake, and it is only a matter of time before they come looking for me. They will wish to claim me, to take me back under their husbandly power."

Yeah... This is bad. "What do you want me to do about them?" I asked, really hoping that this was not going where I thought it was going.

Kedesh smiled sweetly at me, her face an image of innocent, sexy perfection. "Why, my champion, I want you to kill them, of course."

***

I'm so grateful for your time in reading this second episode in the Book of Lust story. It has been a long time in the works and I'm glad I could finally put something out there that I am relatively happy with. Nothing is perfect, but if you enjoyed this chapter then please leave a comment or vote. Your comments are what keep me writing in the moments when I wonder if anyone even likes my stuff. Even just a simple, "Great story!" makes my day.

If you want to read more of my works, you can follow me here on Literotica or elsewhere online.

Cheers, JC

12