The Book of Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You eat my pussy like you are starved! Are you starved for pussy Kevvy?" It was the name she used to call him when he was in grade school. The use of it now seemed so obscene, so naughty. It filled her with wanton abandon and hoped that it would excite her son as much as it did her.

Kevin nodded eagerly, his mouth never leaving her pussy. His tongue licked all over her mound, through her slippery lips and deep inside her crimson gash. The smell of her honey filled the room and she could see the wetness on his face when he moved just so. He was drunk on her sex and she knew that he was just as turned on as she was.

"Oh that's it baby! Lick me. Make momma cum. Make me cum all over that tongue. Mommy wants to come all over your handsome face!"

He licked her like he'd never get another chance. Melanie loved the eager, crazed way he devoured her body and she was riding an immense tidal wave that was going to crash at any moment. She knew she was going to squirt, she always did when she was this excited. She hoped that Kevin would be okay with it.

"Now! Now baby! Rub my clit!"

Kevin did as he was ordered, flicking her clit with the pad of his finger, the stiffened nub bouncing back and forth under his motions. Melanie trembled and scrunched her eyes tight and then her whole body tightened like a bow. A fraction of a second later the arrow was let loose and she whined in release as her whole body was consumed with her orgasm. Jets of clear fluid sprayed from her pussy, splashing against Kevin's stomach and legs.

"Oh fuuuuck! Oh fuck baby! YES! Yeess!" Melanie let out a short, loud scream and then she was staring at him with wild, crazed eyes. "Fuck me! Now!"

"How?"

"I don't care, just fuck me!"

Kevin flipped her over and pushed her legs towards her body, raising her up on her hands and knees. Melanie had suspected that her boy liked girls with big bottoms and she had one. Her fleshy cheeks were too round for her size, but with a tiny waist, it made it all the more tempting.

"Ram that cock in me, son!"

Kevin wasted no time and aimed the crimson head of his prick at his mother's gaping cunt. With one stroke he slammed into her tight channel, making them both groan in delight and lust.

"Oh fuck mom! You are tight!"

"So thick!" the mother said at the same time. "Thicker than your dad!"

She felt him swell with pride at her words and then her eyes were forced closed as he drove his tool into her. With each stroke he was stretching her out, forcing her to accept his invading hog. Like a tiny ship being tossed by a mighty hurricane, she dug her fingers into the sheets, trying to hold on as her son's tummy slapped against her soft ass with each thrust of his cock. Her tits swung wildly as he pounded her, her nipples brushing against the sheets and sending shocks through her body, traveling down to her pummelled cunt.

Melanie reached back and slipped her fingers around her son's shaft. Feeling the wetness coating his pole, she could see the foamy cream in her mind's eye. She knew what it looked like, having seen it when she got close and watched Marty fuck another woman. Her pussy was being dragged out each time Kevin withdrew and she could picture that as well, sending her into a frenzy of lust.

"Cum baby! Cum in me. Cum for momma!" she begged him breathlessly. "Fill me up, baby."

To the outside world she was a respectable, normal wife and mother of two. Only a few select people knew the wanton slut she could be. And now she'd added incest to her list of depraved activities. She was coming steadily on her son's cock, a rolling orgasm that never seemed to stop, only swell in intensity as she rode the waves of ecstasy.

"You want me to cum in you, mom?" Kevin asked loudly.

"Yes baby! Cum in my pussy! Give it to me!"

"Here it comes mom! I'm going to blast your pussy with my jizz!"

"That's it baby! Oh fuck yes baby, I feel it! You are filling me up!"

Pulse after pulse of thick, molten jism splashed inside her tight pussy, getting sucked up further into her body as her cunt drank it up greedily. Kevin's fingers dug into her white ass, turning the flesh pink around the edges of his grip. His cock was buried as deeply inside her body as he could manage, bumping against the entrance to her womb.

At last he finished and he sank down to his knees, his cock dragging against her saturated walls as he pulled out. Melanie felt him slip out of her with a pang of disappointment. It felt so good to have him inside her, she never wanted him to leave, but she knew he'd be back. She'd let him in whenever he needed or wanted her.

Chapter 2: Homework Help

Charlie was working so hard, Jane could tell. She worried that her son was overdoing it. He spent all of his time studying and doing homework. When the other kids his age were out dating and having fun, he had his nose buried in books. A senior in high school, with only a few months to go before his graduation, he was almost done.

He'd already been accepted to a great college, the only worry now was whether or not he would qualify for the scholarship they had offered him. She was proud of her son, that he took this opportunity seriously and wasn't going to let anything get messed up because he hadn't worked hard enough. Jane and her husband could never afford to send him to school, not the ones he'd been accepted to. The scholarship was the only way.

Despite all of that, she was worried for him. He hardly slept, he never went out, except to school, and he never had any fun. He had no plans to go to the prom, he'd never found the time to get to know any girl well enough to ask her for a date. Sure he was going to a great school and had a bright future, but at what cost?

It was a Saturday night and once again Charlie was in his room, his desk lamp lighting a book as he took notes on a piece of paper next to it. She watched from the doorway, trying to find some way to convince him to take a break. She could see the stress in his eyes and by the way he was hunched over the wooden table top.

"Fuck!" Charlie yelled suddenly, shoving the book from the desk and crumpling the paper he had been writing on.

"What's wrong baby?" Jane asked, rushing to his side. His eyes were bloodshot and he looked like he hadn't slept in days. He needed sunlight and exercise.

"I can't get it," he growled. "No matter how many times I try, I can't seem to remember it."

"You need a break, darling," she said, her voice cautious. Charlie had a temper, especially when he felt like he was letting himself and others down. He had such high standards for himself and lately he'd been struggling, sending him into a dark depression.

"I can't stop, mom. If I don't ace the test my GPA will drop. And we both know what that means."

"I know, baby, but you drive yourself too hard. You need to rest, take it easy for a bit. Give your brain a chance to unwind a little."

Charlie gave her an exasperated look, but he relented, allowing her to pull him away from his desk. She took him to the kitchen and set out a plate of cookies and milk, just like she'd done when he was younger.

"How is the studying going?"

"I can't figure out the differential equations," Charlies said. He said more, but frankly to Jane's ears it was all gibberish. She tried to follow along, but she understood only one word in five and so she just listened and nodded appreciatively.

"Have you thought about going to prom?"

"Not this again, please. I don't have time and I don't want to go just to hold the walls up."

"It doesn't have to be that way," she assured him.

"Mom, I've never fit in here. I'm the only one from my school going to Yale. I don't need to make friends with people I'll probably never see again."

"I just think you are missing out on things. Your eighteenth birthday wasn't quite the bash I'd envisioned for you."

"I'm sorry my social life isn't up to your standards," he said with a laugh.

"It's okay, darling. I'm not upset, just a little sad for you, that's all."

"It's going to be okay, mom. I'll be happy once I'm in school this fall."

"Yeah? I'm pretty sure people who wait to be happy find that they spend all of their time waiting for some perfect time that never comes."

"Wow, mom. That was kind of deep."

"I may not be as book smart as you, but I know things."

Charlie stood up and kissed his mother on the forehead and headed back to his room.

"Don't stay up too late, okay?"

With a wave and a nod he grunted.

Several hours later Jane woke up with a start. Her husband Jerry was asleep next to her and the house was quiet, but something felt wrong. Slipping out of bed, she grabbed a robe and pulled it on before she stepped out of the bedroom.

In the hallway she saw the light coming from Charlie's room. It had to be past two am and if the boy was still awake she was going to ring his neck. When she reached his door she could see him hunched over his desk still.

"Young man," she said, a hint of anger in her voice. When Charlie looked up her anger fled and she was deeply concerned for him. He looked even worse than he had before. His eyes were sunken in and she could tell he was exhausted. "You need to go to sleep, this instant."

"I tried," he pleaded. "I turned off the light and got into bed. I just laid there. I couldn't sleep at all. All I could think of was that I needed to study more. So I got up."

"Get back in bed this instant, mister."

"Mom-" he began, whining.

"Don't 'mom' me. You get in bed right now."

She saw that Charlie was just in his boxer shorts on the warm night. He wasn't wearing anything else, which wasn't unusual. Her being in her nightgown and thin robe helping him to bed was certainly out of place, but she was too concerned with him to think of how she was dressed.

As she helped him to bed she noticed how tight his muscles were and he was favoring his neck, holding it like it was in pain. She sat him up in bed and slipped behind him, rubbing his shoulders.

"Does that feel any better?" she asked, trying to work the knots out with her small hands.

"That feels great," he sighed.

His body was warm, almost like he had a fever. In his sleep deprived stupor he was moaning deeply as she massaged his neck and back. The more she touched him, the hotter he became.

Suddenly it occurred to Jane that her son never had a girlfriend, that she might be the first and only woman to ever touch him like this. Leaning to the side, she looked around his side to his lap and she could see the tent in his boxer shorts. Had she given her son an erection?

She'd heard that men often get erections at massage parlors. Could she have made her son hard just by rubbing his tight muscles? What was a massage really? It was just touching and rubbing, the only difference was there wasn't any kissing.

Has Charlie ever really kissed a girl? Like a real, deep, french kiss? Has he ever played tonsil hockey with some young lady?

The thought made her giggle which caused her son to turn and look at her.

"What's so funny?" he asked as if in a daze. He was haggard looking and she wondered if he had been taking pills so that he could study longer hours.

"Have you ever kissed a girl?"

"What kind of question is that?"

"Just answer," she said with a playful pat to his arm.

"Sandy Harmon. 7th grade."

"No one since?" she said, amazed.

"Nope."

"Oh you poor thing," she sighed. She finished rubbing his shoulders, hoping that she had helped. "Do you think you can sleep now?"

"I don't know mom. I feel the same as I did when I laid down earlier. I'll probably just toss and turn like before."

Jane was worried and it ate at her that her son was in such a bad state and there was nothing she could do to help. As soon as she felt the despair set in, a thought occurred to her. Jerry always fell asleep after sex. A deep, rumbling snores sleep. Would Charlie be able to sleep if he had an orgasm?

"Maybe you should, you know? Crank one out."

"What are you talking about?" Charlie asked, his body swaying, as if he was sleep walking or a zombie.

"Masturbate," she whispered quietly.

"Are you serious?" he said with a laugh.

"You need some sleep, some real sleep. I know I always sleep better after a nice good cum."

"Cum?" Charlie asked in disbelief. "Who are you and what did you do with my mom?"

"I'm being serious."

"So am I," he said, smiling playfully at her. "Besides, I don't do that, mom."

"It's okay, Charlie. Everybody does it. There is nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm not ashamed, I just don't do it."

"Why not?"

"I read that masturbation saps the will of energy. People who masturbate lose the special spark of creativity."

"That's bullshit," she said defensively.

"Einstein never masturbated."

"Are you trying to tell me Einstein never had an orgasm?"

"No," Charlie laughed, "but he never masturbated."

"Are you saying you're not going to jerk off?"

"Exactly."

They stared at each in the quiet of the night and it slowly dawned on Jane how she could solve this problem. She wanted her son to get some rest, some real deep sleep. In order to make that happen Charlie needed to have an orgasm. If he didn't masturbate, there was only one solution.

"Turn around," she said. She was surprised when he listened to her and her heart began to race as she pulled him close to her. Her breasts were squished into his back, her nipples growing stiff as she set her plan into motion.

"Close your eyes," she said softly from behind his ear. She could see the goosebumps form on his neck as she slid her hand around his waist and moved across his stomach. The muscles fluttered wildly beneath her fingers as she reached into his boxers and moved lower until she touched his prick.

"Oh god," Charlie whispered. "Mom?"

"Shh, baby," she soothed him, kissing his neck and ear.They started as small pecks, but soon she was kissing him like a lover, like a woman who wanted to please him anyway possible.

She let go of him, making him moan in disappointment, but she shushed him and pushed him forward. She slipped out of her robe and whisked her nightgown off. Pulling him back, she pressed her naked body against his once more, the heat of her heaving chest warming his skin. She took hold of his cock once more, feeling it grow stiff and long in her hand.

Jane was impressed with the size of her son's equipment. She hadn't seen it since he was a toddler, and even now she hadn't gotten a proper look at it, but what she felt was remarkable. He was throbbing from the get go and she didn't think it would take him long to blast off.

Touching him, feeling his lean, hard body was making her wet and though she knew it was wrong, she needed more. She needed to be naked against him, to feel his hot, burning skin against hers. Jane was caught up in a wave of lust and her need for more tossed aside any good sense she might have had.

"Take off your shorts," she ordered him. While Charlie pushed his boxers down she brought her palm to her mouth and drooled into her hand. When he was naked, she took hold of him again, this time the wetness of her spit coating the length of his shaft and her hand slid up and down easily.

"Holy fuck, that feels good."

"Doesn't it? You should do it more often."

"Me? I don't think so, but you should do this more often."

"I'm not your call girl. I shouldn't be doing this now."

"But you are," Charlie moaned in delight. She gave him a hard squeeze which only made him groan.

God he was hard. Harder than any cock she could remember. Maybe he was right about not masturbating. Or maybe it was that he was eighteen and blessed with youth. Still, Jane couldn't remember any young man being as hard as her son was right now.

Maybe he was so hard because of her, his mother. Could that be it? Was that part of the reason he worked tirelessly, to please her? Was he driving himself to the brink of destruction to make her proud? He'd always been a bit of a momma's boy. Had she not given him the praise and confidence he needed, and so he pushed so hard to make her notice?

"Does that feel good to you baby?" she asked, her breath hot in his ear.

"Fuck yes, mom. It feels out of this world."

""You just think of some girl at school and let it go whenever you are ready."

"I'm thinking of you," Charlie said.

"Me? You shouldn't be thinking of me."

"You are the one touching me. It's your naked body next to mine, who else should I be thinking of?"

"It's wrong," she said, but her voice did not have the conviction of her words. Her heart soared when he said he was thinking of her. She only offered the suggestion of thinking of some girl at school because she wanted him to cum, afraid that if he thought too hard about the actual situation it might prevent him from finishing.

Her fist glided up and down his shaft, so hot and heavy in her hand. Twice she applied more drool to her palm, making a slippery goo that mixed with the copious fluid leaking from his piss spit. The sound of his cock fucking in and out of her surrogate pussy was loud in her ears, mixing with his moans and heavy breathing.

"I love you, Charlie. Cum for me. Cum for momma."

Charlie's hips thrust forward, moving in time with her strokes. She could feel his body trembling, his cock growing impossibly harder in her hand as she teased the underside of the mushroom shaped head.

"Oh- oh- oh gawd! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" he hissed through clenched teeth.

Jane wasn't going to miss the sight of her son shooting off. She pulled him to the side so that she could look down at his groin and see the hunk of meat she was stroking. A moment later she watched as thick ropes of white jism shot out of the head, arcing in the air and landing on the carpet. She kept pumping him, working spurt after spurt out of him. Six. Seven, Eight separate blasts of cum came shooting out, like he had an endless supply.

"Oh wow, baby! You were really backed up!"

He leaned back against her heavily, pushing her into the wall. She still had a hold of his cock and was amazed that he was still hard. Oh the joys of youth! Her fingers played with his prick, enjoying the feel of him. She imagined it sliding into her, Charlie above her, looking down at her as he rammed her with his mighty tool. Wetness drooled from her cunt and she knew she was leaving a wet spot on her son's bed.

"Can you sleep now?" she asked softly.

Charlie was caressing her legs that were on either side of him. It was not the touch of a son, but that of a lover. Jane shivered at his touch, goosebumps forming on her arms and neck as he lovingly touched her.

"I don't know, mom. Feels like I could go again. I'm pretty worked up now."

"Are you trying to take advantage of me?" she asked. Her breathy voice, soft in his ear, was seductive and willing.

He twisted so that he faced her more, his eyes gleaming with lust. "I'd be a fool not to take advantage of a gorgeous, naked woman in my bed, wouldn't I?"

Charlie kissed her then, his tongue pushing past her lips from the start. Jane shuddered under the intense kiss, melting into her son. Her body sang out with joy as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, dragging her so that she was square with his body.

For a boy who hadn't kissed a girl since the seventh grade, he knew how to kiss! Could he have been lying? Had there been some girl, or some woman, who had taught him how? Jane didn't know, didn't want to know. She knew the whole situation was wrong, but she wanted to be his first. His first everything.

Jane pulled her legs back and got to her knees. She pushed Charlie down so that he was lying in the bed. Straddling his legs, she took hold of his rock hard cock and pressed it against the soft hairs at the top of her pussy. A shiny drop of cum still clinged to the slit and she rubbed it into her lips.