The Book of Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kiss me, darling. Kiss mommy right here." she pointed to the top of her slit, right where the lips come together.

Vance leaned forward and pressed his lips against his mother's pussy. Amber let out a deep, soulful moan as he began to kiss her eagerly, smearing her wetness all over his boyish face. She ground her slot against him, rolling her hips to move his mouth across her whole mound.

"Tongue. Use your tongue, baby. Get in there and really taste me."

Vance obeyed and stuck his tongue out, letting out a pained groan as he tasted her sticky honey. Growling like a wild animal, he pressed himself hard against her, forcing her thighs apart as he moved to get a better angle.

"That's it baby, lick mommy's cunt. Lick me and make me cum, you naughty, naughty boy."

From prow to stern he licked her gash. His tongue found her hardened clit and flicked at it. She gave out a strangled cry when he did so and with each trip from top to bottom and back again of her slot he found it. Amber was shaking as he ate her. His tongue was bringing her closer and closer to the release she'd been dreaming of all day. His eagerness, his lust for her was exactly what she needed and she couldn't think of a reason in the world why she shouldn't share this with her only son.

"Oh fuck baby, just like that! Lick my clit, Vance. Lick it!"

He was an eager and fast learner, driving her wild with his inexperienced tongue. He listened to her instructions and did just as she asked. Much faster than she thought possible, Amber was coming. She bit down on her knuckle to keep from screaming as her pussy contorted, clamping down and then releasing suddenly. A torrent of wetness stormed from within, wetting her sweet son's face with her release.

He kept licking, even when she winced in discomfort. She was forced to push him away, the sensations against her clit were too much. She loved that her son wanted to make her happy, to please her so completely, but there was only so much a woman could take.

He stared at her raptly as she calmed down. Amber adjusted the thong, making sure to soak up all of the wetness on her thighs with the small piece of fabric. It was her plan to leave them for him again. She knew he'd love them.

Recovered from the intense cum, Amber looked down at him, licking her lips when she spied the sizable tent in his boxer shorts. Kneeling next to the bed, she brushed her hand over his chest, feeling his rapidly beating heart. The soft contours of his body made her sigh and she loved being able to feel him this way.

She took hold of his face in her delicate hands and pulled him in for a kiss. Tasting herself on his lips and tongue made her dizzy with lust. Her gentle kiss quickly turned into a deep, tongue battling, soul searing snog. They made out like lust filled demons, unable to get enough of one another. Vance wrapped her in his arms, crushing their bodies together, sharing their heat and excitement.

Amber bit at his lip, pulling it out in a playful, teasing way. He copied her action and soon they were teasing and torturing each other in new ways. She raked her fingers across his naked back, her nails leaving long, crimson marks upon his skin. Vance gasped, but he never tried to pull away. His hand found her breasts and he palmed them hungrily, squeezing and kneading them forcefully.

She loved the way he was letting go, losing himself in the moment. Here, in his small room, the rest of the world did not exist. They were mother and son and lovers as well. There was no distinction, they were all of them at once.

"Baby," Amber gasped, catching her fleeting breath after a long, soulful kiss. "Baby, lay back. Momma wants to do something for you. Something special."

Vance laid back against the headboard, his eager eyes ablaze with the prospect of something new. He watched intently as she reached for the bulge in his groin, biting his lip as she took hold of his lump of steel.

The feel of her son's burning dick felt like heaven to the mother. So hot, so hard, so ready to burst with need. She palmed his erection, feeling its firmness and thickness in her hand.

She knew it was wrong, but that's what made it so damn hot. She was the one woman in the world who should never be touching him there, and yet that is what she wanted to do with every fiber of her being. But she wanted more than just to touch him. She wanted to taste him. To feel him in her mouth, to make him surge with lust and feed her that forbidden cream, to drink his seed like a wanton slut.

Amber peeled his boxer shorts down and in the soft light of the lamp she saw his cock for the first time. The mushroom capped head, red and slick with precum, the smooth shaft, the skin pulled tight with excitement as it arced up over his groin, pointing at his stomach with need. Unruly pubic hairs grew wild around the base of his shaft, the nest from which his greatest pride sprang.

Taking hold of the damp, yearning flesh, she heard him sigh and her pussy bubbled with excitement. Her panties were going to soak up a lot more of her cunt honey before she was through with him.

"Baby," she said, tearing her gaze away from his pulsing rod, "Mommy is going to suck your cock. Would you like that, baby? Would you like for mommy to give you your first blowjob?"

Vance's mouth fell open in disbelief. The look of shock and disbelief on his face made her think she had paralyzed him with her words. A moment later he nodded, almost imperceptibly, as if he was afraid to make too much movement or she might change her mind. She arched an eyebrow at him, waiting for him to answer.

"Yes," he croaked, his words barely a whisper.

"Yes, what?" she teased.

"Suck my cock. Please. Please suck my cock, mommy."

"Of course, baby. Mommy wants to suck your cock. I've been dreaming of it all day long."

Her mouth was watering and her pussy was dripping on her thighs as she knelt next to bed. Her tongue flicked across her lips, wetting them in anticipation as she moved her face towards her son's prick. She pressed the head against her closed lips, kissing it lightly and then with more force. Vance was already groaning, dangerously loud. A fluttering fear raced through her mind, but she couldn't grab hold of it, she was too engrossed with the smell of him and the taste of his precum.

Amber opened her mouth, letting his spongy head push past her lips and then her tongue was probing, searching for the slit in the tip where the ambrosia flowed. She sucked him in, faster than she had planned, but she was consumed with lust, drunk on his cock. Deeper and deeper she took him, her tongue slathering over and around his smooth shaft. She turned her head and made the tip of his cock bulge out her cheek, acting like some porn video slut.

All the while Vance was groaning in ecstasy. His fingers were entwined in her hair and he began to pump up at her instinctively. She turned her head, allowing him to thrust into her hot, willing mouth. Her mind swam as she sucked on him, lost in the taste of this forbidden dick. She was moaning deeply, sending sonic waves of wanton desire through his throbbing shaft.

The slutty mother took a deep breath and worked him into her throat, the head blocking off all air. Vance gasped loudly, clapping his hand over his mouth as he too realized he was making too much noise. His strangled cries of joy made her surge with pride, ignoring the tears in her eyes and the lack of oxygen. She pulled back and sucked the wetness from his pole, only to plunge down again and again.

The wet sounds of her son's cock slamming into her mouth filled the room. Her nose was getting smashed against his heavy balls when she took him all the way, her loud gasps for air punctuating the silence. She reached back and covered his mouth to keep her son quiet while she sucked him towards heaven.

His orgasm was coming, she could feel it. She pulled off and stroked his spit covered shaft quickly, concentrating on the ridge just below the crown. She moved so that he could see, so he could watch as she made him shoot all over her pretty face.

She'd seen it in a hundred porn videos and she knew her son was no innocent angel. It wasn't something that she cared much for, but it was obvious the men who watched those explicit videos did. The thought that her son would see her in the same light as those wanton women, those ultra sexxed tarts, appealed to her. She wanted him to know she was willing to be the sluttiest slut for him.

"Cum for me, baby. Cover my face. Paint me with your seed."

It was beyond crazy. She'd never been this wild with her husband. She'd never wanted to be a sex toy for any man in her life. Something about doing this for her son struck a chord deep in her psyche.

"Holy fuck! I'm cumming, mom!" Vance said in a harsh, strangled whisper.

"Oh! Oh yes, baby! Yes, baby! That's it!" she cooed, pressing her face against the head of his spewing penis, the wet ropes of cum splashing on her cheeks, forehead, in her eye. It arced up into the air and rained down on her hair, shoulders and back. She kept stroking, urging more and more of his seed to come rising up, to feed her. The pulses drooled out of his piss slit, the lumpy, sticky liquid getting caught in her fingers as she frigged his sensitive flesh.

"So good, baby. So good!" She lapped up his jizz, sucking it into her mouth and swallowing it down greedily. Like a starving woman, she savored each morsel, each drop, hunting for each dollop that covered her hand, her face.

She opened one eye, the other stuck closed by a clump of his jism. She knew she was a mess. A slutty, sexy mess. Vance looked at her with such love and awe. She was a goddess in his eyes. No woman would ever be able to compare to what she had become to her son.

Amber left him the panties, watching him closely as she stood and pushed them off of her body. He was entranced, his gaze never leaving her as she moved. A shiver raced across her body as he accepted them and pressed them to his nose, inhaling deeply. She'd never thought about her underwear being so desirable, especially soiled, but she couldn't deny that her boy loved them. How many things had she dismissed out of hand, thinking they were disgusting. To see his face, she knew she had been wrong to do so. She wouldn't do it any more.

***

He watched her every time she moved. Whenever she was in the same room, he stole sneaky glances at her, knowing what she looked like beneath her clothes now. He was hard constantly and he waited each night for her to come to his room.

It was safer for her to come to him. Much less chance for them to get caught and they could make more noise, though still not a lot. It had been three days since her second visit to his bedroom and he was getting anxious and horny impatiently waiting for the next.

He had gotten too bold and had caressed her ass in the kitchen. There was no chance he would be caught, but she slapped his hand away sternly, giving him a blistering scolding with just her eyes. He knew he'd gone too far and had retreated from her, not daring to go near her for the rest of the day.

That had been the day after she had let him shoot his load all over her face. Two days had passed and now he worried that she was truly upset with him. Whenever their eyes met he still felt the cold, icy stare she had used in the kitchen.

His parents were going out that night, for a dinner party for his dad's work. He was going to be left alone all night and he already had plans to go through his mother's underwear drawer, maybe even the laundry basket while they were out. The wet underwear she had left him with on her visits had awakened something in him and he learned that he loved her panties, clean or dirty. Especially dirty.

Vance wondered if his fascination with his mother's underwear was something other guys did. He rarely read about it on the internet, so that didn't bode well for being on the normal side. It didn't phase him though, just because it wasn't widely known or accepted, it didn't mean it wasn't awesome.

He was lying in bed, waiting for them to leave so that he could begin his snooping when his bedroom door opened and his mother stepped in. She wore a long, form fitting gown that was a deep wine color. It hugged her well formed breasts and her slender waist, flaring out at the hip. There was a slit that rose nearly to her hip and she was showing lots of creamy, smooth leg.

Vance looked up at her and saw the devilish smirk on her face. He started to sit up but she pushed him back down. She raised her right leg up and over his body, so that she was facing away from him. Her ass was right in his face and he couldn't help but rub her round cheeks. His mom reached back and pulled the dress up, revealing her bare buttocks and her steaming cunt just below. He let out a gasp as she backed up, smothering his face between her thighs.

"Hurry up!" she hissed and Vance began to lick.

Her pussy was tangy and spicy, he could smell a hint of perfume despite the fact that his nose was nearly buried in the generous cheeks of her butt. His mother ground her cunt all over his face, smearing her sweet honey all over his cheeks and chin. She was super wet and Vance couldn't believe she would take such a risk with his father in the house.

On cue the pipes made the telltale sound of the shower turning off. There was an eerie silence, the soft drone that he hardly ever noticed suddenly seeming loud now that it was gone and signaled his father was done showering.

"Lick me," she ordered, moving back so that he could flick her hardened clit with his tongue. Vance obeyed, working furiously to bring her off. She began to huff and groan, moaning softly, but still too loud to be safe, he thought.

"Baby?" they heard Gerald call from down the hall. "Have you seen my tie?"

"Coming!" his mother called out and she was. All over her son's face. He slipped a finger into her gasping pussy and rubbed the sensitive bundle of nerves he had read about. This sent his mother over the edge and she slumped forward, collapsing on top of him, with her ass high in the air.

Vance barely had time to catch his breath before his mother was off the bed and straightening her dress. Before she opened the door she turned and looked at him, that same devilish look in her eye she had when she came in. "Be good," she said sternly. Then she looked at his tented shorts and then back into his eyes. "Wait for me. Don't touch it."

Vance groaned after she slipped from his room with a quick glance down the hall. Now he wasn't allowed to jerk off? What the hell was happening?

When this whole thing had started he had been in control, of sorts. His mother had spared him when she caught him touching her in her sleep, but it had turned quickly and now his mother was the aggressor and a demanding one at that. What had changed in her to make this happen?

Five hours later he heard the front door open and his parents came stumbling in. It sounded like they were drunk, his father was slurring his words and his mother was laughing uproariously. Vance felt an angry jealousy well up within him. How could she leave him alone, forbid him to touch himself, while she went out and had a good time? The nineteen year old fumed angrily in his bed, determined to ignore her if she came to visit him.

His parents loudly made their way to bed. More laughter came through the walls and then as suddenly as it began, it was over. The house was eerily quiet and for a moment he worried something terrible had happened. He wanted to go look, to make sure everything was okay, but he still harbored an angry grudge at being forced to stay home and wait for his mother.

Minutes passed and Vance began to wonder if his mother had passed out as well. Was she as drunk as his dad? Did she have such a good time after she'd made him lick her pussy and then leave him hanging? He was about to get up and then his door opened.

With the light from the hall behind his mother, he could see only her silhouette and he knew she was naked. The flare of her hip, her feminine waistline and the outline of her breast as it pushed over the side of her torso sent his sex drive into high gear. His cock surged to full mast in a matter of heartbeats and all the anger he had felt was forgotten.

Amber stepped into his room and closed the door, leaning over to twist the knob on his lamp. He could see her in all of her naked glory and his mouth watered to suck upon her heavy, glorious breasts.

"Did you behave?" she asked, an edge to her voice.

Vance nodded eagerly, pushing the sheets down to reveal his naked body and his achingly hard cock pointing up at his stomach. She looked him over slowly, a smile curling her lips, as if she was approving of his abstinence. The young man watched as his mother moved to the bed, throwing her leg over his stomach, this time facing forward. She sat upon his stomach, so that his cock was rubbing against her ass, pinning him to the bed.

"I thought about you all night," she said in a sultry, husky whisper. "All night long, as I talked with your father's coworkers and their wives, I thought about how my pussy was dripping because my naughty, dirty son had licked it before I went out. Do you like being mommy's dirty, filthy boy?"

Vance nodded, partly because it was true, but partly because he knew that was the right answer. Something had changed in his mother, something unseen had been unleashed. And he had been the one to release it. She was no longer the timid, quiet, dutiful housewife and mother he knew just a month ago. This new woman, that only he was witness to, was a whole new creature that seemed to change each time she came to him. She'd evolved from a hesitant participant to a domineering, demanding succubus with a growing appetite.

She moved forward, pushing his arms up over his head as her knees scooted higher and higher up his body. Soon he was looking up at her quim, the pink folds of her sex coming together neatly like a clam. He could see the little nub at the top that hid her clitoris and then she was lowering herself on his face.

Vance opened his mouth without thought. If she wanted him to lick her gash, he would and do it happily. She dug her fingers into his hair and pulled his face hard against her pussy, grinding herself against his nose and filling his mouth with her juices. The young man drank and lapped madly, dying for more of his mother and wanting to please her as best he could.

"Do you still have Anglica's number?" she asked him.

Vance paused in his ministrations, his mind reeling. Anglica? The homely girl with glasses and a body like a bean bag? The one with an acne problem and braces? She had been in his graduating class in high school, hadn't gone off to college and had a huge, enduring crush on him despite his repeated rejections of her.

He tried to say he could get it, but she didn't let up enough for him to talk, but she took his answer as a yes.

"Good," she said. "Tomorrow you are going to call her up and ask her out on a date."

"Hmmpph?" Vance whined plaintively. She couldn't be serious. There was no way he was going to ask that girl out, if you could call her that.

"Yes, you will," she continued. "You will ask her out and you will begin dating her."

Vance pushed her away, at least enough so that he could speak. "I will not!" His voice was defiant. She wasn't going to run his life, no matter what.

"Oh yes, you are," she argued. "Or you won't ever feel this again."

He watched in shocked silence as his mother scooted back, bracing herself on her feet and bent knees. She reached back and took hold of his super heated cock and aimed it at her dripping gash and lowered herself onto him. Her pussy swallowed his prick in liquid heat. The feel of being surrounded by a massaging pussy was more than he could imagine. Her mouth had been amazing, but this was out of this world.