The Book of Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she loved the feel of her son fingering her in the dark, as hot as she was, she needed more. She needed to reciprocate; needed to make him feel just as good as he was making her feel. Sex was give and take and she wanted to teach her son by example.

With her left hand she reached out and found his leg in his cotton pajama bottoms. Vance jerked and tried to pull away, but she had anticipated his fright and with her right hand grabbed his wrist, trapping his fingers inside of her vagina. Sliding her hand up his leg, she found his hand wrapped around his cock and then he let go. Amber took hold of his pulsing prick and squeezed it, loving the feel of his hot flesh in her hand.

"Oh-" Vance sighed loudly and she shushed him with a harsh whisper. Clapping his hand over his mouth, she felt his hips move in time with her strokes. She pushed against his wrist, encouraging him to continue fingering her.

Mother and son were masturbating one another in the dark while Amber's husband, Vance's father, lay sleeping just inches away. The sound of her wet pussy pierced the silent darkness, punctuated only by the soft sighs they dared make as they pleasured each other.

His cock was growing harder in her hand. The feel of his skin moving over the steel core was intoxicating. A steady stream of precum leaked out of the tip and Amber expertly used her fingers to catch it and smear it along his shaft, lubricating his cock as she slid her hand up and down his pole. He was fucking against her motions, urgently trying to reach his peak as he steadily strummed his fingers in and out of his mother's pussy.

Amber was surprised by his sudden eruption, a blast of semen shot out and she felt it land on her tummy. She kept stroking him, running her thumb just under the crown and urging him to spill every drop onto her body. His explosion triggered her own and her pussy clamped down on the two fingers invading her soaking slit. Vance tried to pull away, but she held his hand in place, stifling her moans as she came forcefully.

The sound of heavy breathing filled the room and Amber let go of her son's softening cock. She patted him on the leg and he got her meaning, slipping away from the bed. A moment later she heard the soft swish of the door opening and then closing. Once more she was alone in her bedroom with her husband.

Her mind raced with the thought of what she had just done. It was beyond crazy, easily the wildest thing she had ever done in her life. Instead of feeling guilt or shame, her body was alive with energy, like she could run a marathon. She wanted to shout her joy, but she knew she couldn't possibly do that.

Amber waited until she was sure her legs were not going to collapse before she got out of bed. Slipping into the bathroom, she shut the door before she turned on the light. In the mirror she saw pools of white jizz on her stomach. A shiver ran up her spine as she reminded herself that sperm was her son's, she'd jerked it from his cock, made him cum on her.

Looking herself in the eyes, she realized she was not the same woman from a week ago. She was more than the simple wife, mother, PTA member, church-going lady she had always been. Something fundamental had changed within her and while it scared her a little, she loved the new person she had become.

***

It had been a week since Vance had snuck into his parent's bedroom to cop a feel of his mother while she slept and she'd caught him. He'd been scared to death when she suddenly touched his leg, but then she held his hand, not allowing him to pull his fingers out of her gash.

And then the most amazing thing ever had happened: she'd given him a handjob, jerking him off while he fingered her juicy snatch. She'd made him cum with her hand and she had cum herself. The soft whimpering sounds she bit back to keep from waking his father were the sexiest sounds he'd ever heard in his nineteen years.

When it was over he'd stumbled to his bedroom, his cock hard again before he lay down in bed. He'd jerked off again smelling his mother's pussy on his fingers. The pungent aroma filling him with incestual desire. It was hours before he finally drifted off to sleep, his cock red and raw from stroking himself to two more orgasms.

The days after had been quietly awkward. He kept searching his mother's face for any sign that she was upset with him, but she only gave him a knowing smile. The secret they shared would not be spilled by her, and Vance was certainly never going to tell anyone.

He was too scared to return to her bedroom, though he was desperate for a repeat performance. He didn't know if it was a one time thing and maybe his mother wanted it to be over. She never gave any indication that she was upset, but she never said anything that made him believe that she wanted him to return.

Besides, he'd been crazy stupid to go into his parent's room like that. If his father had woken up during it, he would have been dead for sure. What could his mother say? Nothing, she'd have to let him take the blame for the whole thing. As much as he wanted to touch his mother again, he wasn't sure he could keep quiet enough not to wake his father.

And so he watched his mother and waited for some sign. Vance was extra helpful around the house, picking up his things and doing chores without asking. The frequent smiles from his mother were encouraging, but nothing that promised more.

Oddly enough it was his father who noticed the changes in Vance and said something about it.

"Look at you champ! You sure are a real go getter these days. I'm glad to see it! Keep it up."

It was the first time Vance could remember his father complimenting him without being prompted. The broad smile his mother beamed at him filled him with confidence and he walked a little taller.

That night he lay in bed wrestling with the idea of going back to his mother's room and stealing another feel of her supple body. He ached to feel her heavy breasts in his hands, longed to slide his fingers inside of her hot, slippery box. His mouth watered at the memory of the taste of her gooey juice. It was like ambrosia to him. He knew, if he ever got the chance, he'd lick her slit until she begged him to stop.

It was past 2 AM and he was still awake, though his eyelids were heavy and he was too scared to slip into his parents' room. He was just about to drift off to sleep when he heard his door open. Immediately he was wide awake, his heart pounding loudly in his chest. He held his breath for a minute but nothing happened and then he was forced to take in air.

Vance tried to lay as still as possible, unsure of what was going on or who it might be. He wished and hoped that it was his mother, but a part of him was afraid it might be his father. Had she told his father Gerald? Was he coming to confront him in the middle of the night?

What felt like an eternity later, he felt the bed sink as someone sat down on the bed close to his knees. It wasn't a lot, certainly not enough of a shift to account for his father's weight and Vance's heart soared as he realized it must be his mother.

Unsure of what to do, he tried to sound like he was asleep. His whole body ached with anticipation of what she might do. When he was about to explode with tension he felt her hand upon his hip. She slid it across his roiling stomach and then down, over his groin where his cock had come alive and was stiff as a board.

He heard her let out a soft sigh, her fingers molding around the contours of his prick. Squeezing gently, she slowly felt him, drawing a long shudder from the young man. He felt the wetness drip from the tip of his cock beneath the boxers he wore, landing on the soft, fine hairs of his stomach. His 'Happy Trail' as he'd read it was called.

Then his mother's hot hand was on his bare stomach once more, her fingers slipping beneath the waistband. A moment later she took proper hold of his cock, wrapping her fingers around his yearning pecker. She stroked him slowly, sliding her thumb over the slippery head where the precum was oozing out steadily.

Vance felt her other hand on his boxers once more, pulling them down over his hips. He shifted slightly, allowing them to be pulled down and exposing his entire groin. She cupped his balls, fondling them gently, tenderly as she stroked the loose skin of his shaft. He couldn't help the groan that escaped his lips and wasn't even aware enough to worry that it might frighten his mother away. She seemed to expect that he'd come awake though, shushing him as she continued to pleasure him.

"Quiet, darling. Don't wake your father." She whispered with her soft voice.

Her hand disappeared from his nuts and he let out a plaintive whine, but she quieted him once more. She stroked him with purpose now, fully intent on making him cum. Expertly she worked his shaft, drawing him closer and closer to his peak. In a few short minutes she had him shooting his wad, splashing the sticky fluid all over his tummy and chest.

Vance listened as his mother let out a series of soft moans, her hand slathering his cock with his spent load, working it into his skin. She froze for a moment, gripping his cock fiercely, almost hard enough to make him cry out and then she relaxed.

He felt the bed shift as she stood up and let go of his sticky cock. There was soft rustling for a moment and then a damp, warm piece of cloth was dropped on his face.

"Goodnight, baby," his mother whispered. The door opened and then closed. She was gone, back to her room and bed.

Vance flicked the light on immediately, pulling the cloth off his face to find that it was his mother's underwear. It was pink with lace edging. He turned it inside out and he could see the wetness in the cotton panel at the very center. Without hesitation he brought it to his face and inhaled the aroma of his mother's cunt.

His cock was hard again in a minute and he stroked himself to another orgasm, sniffing and licking the soiled underwear she had left for him as a gift. He came hard, dreaming that his cock was buried inside the pussy he could taste and smell.

***

Amber steered the shopping cart through the grocery store, her nervous eyes searching the faces of the men and women she moved past. Her entire body was tense, nervous with the thought that maybe someone, anyone, could look at her and know what she had done. As if there was a telltale sign of a mother who had engaged in forbidden acts with her son was somehow written across her face.

Smiles and nods greeted her, but no shocked condemnations of the immoral woman she knew herself to be. It might not have been so bad, a momentary lapse of judgement or a calculated risk to keep her son safe from her husband for the unspeakable acts he had committed, but she knew it was worse than that. She'd gone to her son in his bedroom, she'd made the move to visit him, unable to wait for him to return to her bedside in the middle of the night.

Amber liked that her son had snuck into her room and had groped her while she slept. It had turned her on, immensely. That she was that alluring to him, that much of a siren, to make him take such a risk had filled her with a sense of pride and power that she'd never felt before. It was intoxicating and drove rational thought from her mind.

But Vance had not returned after that first night. A week had gone by and though she waited long into the night, he had not had the courage to come back. Unable to take it any longer, she had gone to him, had snuck into her son's room and touched him as no mother should touch their boy.

Her young man. He was nineteen, no longer a child. He was capable of making decisions for himself. His body was certainly that of a healthy, virile young man. His smooth, taut skin, his muscles sinewy and strong. He was everything a woman could want.

Sneaking into a woman's bedroom uninvited was not a particularly healthy activity, and one she was meaning to talk to him about, but she understood why he did what he did in her case. Propositioning a woman was always a scary prospect for any unsure fella, but his own mother? What else could he have done? It was crazy what he had done, but it made a perverse sense as well.

Now her mind was preoccupied with thoughts of what would come next. Her daily chores barely registered to her conscious mind as she spent all of her time thinking of her son. She moved through the grocery store on autopilot, her mind alternating between fits of worry that someone would know what she had done or planned to do, and reliving those illicit moments that were fueling ideas for the next encounter.

That there would be another was never in doubt. She'd tasted the sweet thrill of this taboo adventure and it had set her blood to burning inside of her. She hadn't felt this alive in more than twenty years, maybe ever, and the normally quiet, shy mother wasn't about to go back. Carrying around the secret of being her son's sexual teacher gave every minute of the day a clarity, a crispness that she wasn't about to discard in favor of the dull and dreary life of a normal woman.

Already she knew that things were going to escalate. There was no turning back and the only thing that would satisfy her was more and more. Vance was like a drug and until she overdosed on it, she was going to get as much as she could. She'd allowed him to finger her, encouraged him to do it by removing her underwear. Twice she had jerked his hard cock until he came; the first time onto her body, the second on his. She already knew what was to come next in the natural progression of his sexual education.

That night over the dinner table, Amber studied her son. Vance would barely look at her with his father sitting right next to him. Poor kid is worried to death that his father will guess what is going on, he can't even bring his eyes to meet mine. No matter, I know where he will be tonight and he won't be able to keep his eyes off of me.

Gerald was in bed early and Amber turned in with him. She gave Vance an intense look as she headed towards the hall.

"Don't stay up too late," she said to her son.

"Okay mom."

"I mean it," she continued, sounding stern. "I'll be in to check on you later." She could barely hold back the laugh at the surprised look on his face.

Her heart raced as she lay in bed next to her husband. She waited an hour after she was sure he was asleep and then she crept from the bed to the bathroom, grabbing the pile of clothing she had set aside earlier. Creeping from the bedroom, she made her way to the guest bathroom in the hallway.

Closing the door and flicking on the light, she pulled off the cotton nightgown she had been wearing and slipped into a white peignoir. It was the kind women would buy for their honeymoons. It was quite fetching and she knew that her son would be impressed with the sight of her in it.

Checking herself in the mirror, she wondered why she didn't wear this type of thing more often for her husband. It was sure to get the reaction she'd be looking for. Her breasts could be seen through the nearly sheer material, it hid enough to make a man want to see more. She held up the tiny, white thong that came along with it. Normally she wouldn't bother, but she thought Vance would like to see them. She hoped he enjoyed the present she had left him the night before.

Slipping her long, tapered legs into the thong, she stood up straight and brushed her auburn hair over her shoulder. Her heart raced as she took a long look at herself. This was the woman she'd become. In a few short weeks she was now intent on committing incest, on making her son her lover.

Turning off the light, she opened the bathroom door and waited, listening for any sign that Gerald had awakened. The stillness was unbroken and she moved to her son's bedroom door, noting that there was no light coming from under it. It was past midnight, but she knew he'd be awake. He'd stay up all night waiting for her if he had to, she was sure.

Her skin was on fire as she turned the knob and slipped into her son's room. Twice in two nights she'd made this trek, she wondered how many more she might make.

The room was dark when she entered, as she expected. She closed the door and tried to calm her racing heart, anticipation making her tremble. "Vance," she whispered. "Are you awake?"

"Yes, mother." So formal, she thought.

"Turn on your lamp," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

A moment later the light flashed on, bathing the room in a soft glow. Her eyes darted to his face and she watched the look of wonder spread across his features.

"Do you like?" she asked.

"Oh yes, mother," he said in awe, staring at her with unblinking eyes.

Amber moved to the edge of his bed, her panty covered vagina right at his face level. She could detect the scent of her hot cunt wafting up and she watched as his nose twitched. Vance caught a whiff of her excited pussy, igniting in him the primal need to mate.

"Do you want to touch me, baby?"

"Oh god, yes!" he whispered harshly, his eagerness evident in his longing face.

Amber reached down and took his hand and turned his palm up and then guided it between her legs. She loved the feel of his fingers as they probed her puffy lips, making her moan softly.

"It feels wonderful when you touch me," she said softly. "I love this, baby."

"Me too, mom. I can't believe this."

"It's better when you can see it, huh?"

"Oh yes! Much, much better."

"Do you see how my nipples get hard? That's because you are touching me so nicely, making me feel so good. You are such a naughty boy, sneaking into my room and feeling me up while I slept."

"I'm sorry, mom," Vance said quickly.

"Shh. I'm not mad, only saddened that I didn't know. How long have you been sneaking into my room?"

"I started right after my birthday," he said, his fingers still actively exploring her pussy through the small thong. Amber knew she was making the lacy material damp with her syrup. Her pussy was churning with need, building her desire for more direct contact.

"Four months?" she gasped. She hadn't guessed that it had been that long.

"No, since my eighteenth birthday."

More than a year! Her son had been feeling her up for so long and she hadn't caught on! Amber swooned and had to reach out for the wall to keep her balance. Her pussy gushed at the thought he'd been molesting her in her sleep without her knowledge, or her husband catching on for such a long time.

"My god, Vance. You must be crazy!"

"I'm sorry mom, I couldn't help myself. I've been a wreck trying to keep it a secret. I didn't go every night. In the beginning it was only once in a while, like maybe every couple of weeks or so. And then it got worse, and I went more and more. I was losing it, I needed more and more of you."

"I wish I had woken up sooner," she said, a hint of sadness in her voice. "But now I know and now things can be different."

Amber reached down and pulled the thong to the side, exposing her slit to her son's gaze. They watched together as he slid a finger inside of her. The invasion of her pussy felt even more incredible with the visual that went along. Vance pulled his finger out, slick and slimy with her honey. She grabbed his wrist and pulled his hand back. Leaning down, she sucked his finger clean, tasting the wetness of her cunt. Vance stared at her in awe.

"Oh, don't look so shocked. I know you tasted me the other night. Go ahead, taste me baby."

She pushed his finger inside of her, deeper than he had gone before and soaked his digit with her pussy juice. Pulling his hand back she guided it to his mouth. Vance parted his lips slowly and then savored the flavor of his mother's sex.

"I like the way I taste. Do you?"

He nodded eagerly, moving his hand back to the vee between her legs. Amber lifted one leg onto the bed, spreading her wide open for him to get a better look. Watching him gaze at her so intently, with such desire and need, made her leak even more. Wetness flowed down her thigh and it was all she could do to keep from touching herself to relieve the aching desire for an orgasm.