The Book of Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Agnol
Agnol
1,635 Followers

"Do you like that baby? Do you like being back inside mommy?" She had an intense look on her face, pleasure mixed with power. Vance thought he could detect a hint of madness in her eyes. "You love that, don't you baby? You love fucking your mommy, huh? This is what you wanted all long, to slide your long, hard cock deep into me. To fuck me and fill me with your seed. I know it. I know all about it."

She squatted over his groin, sliding herself up and down his hard cock. He looked where their bodies joined and he could see the wetness pouring out of her, his slick cock shiny in the dim light of the lamp. The sound of skin slapping against skin filled the room and his cock twitched as the erotic sight registered in his brain.

She was right. This is exactly what he'd imagined as he stood by her bed in the middle of the night. His mother fucking him, riding him as she pleased, using his body for her pleasure and his own. He'd wished for this moment, in this exact way. His mother becoming a sexual dynamo and then uses him to sate her carnal needs.

"Yes, mother. I love it. I love fucking you."

"That's a good boy!" she said happily, rubbing his cheek tenderly. "Then you are going to ask Anglica out and I'll never have to worry about you wasting your seed on some dumb bimbo. You'll bring it home to me every night and I'll drain your balls as much as you need. You can do that for me, can't you baby? Can you save your hard, thick cock and only give it to me?"

He nodded feverishly, feeling his control begin to slip. He was going to come soon no matter what he may do. Unable to control himself, he pulled her down hard by the hips, forcing his rod deep inside of his mother, his boiling seed exploding when he hit bottom.

"Oh fuck yes!" his mother shouted. God, he hoped his father was truly passed out, or they would both be dead in a few minutes. "I'm coming baby!" she said, digging her fingernails into his chest, leaving red marks on his tender flesh. Her pussy was snapping around his cock, urging his seed deep into her womb.

When they caught their breath, his mother moved to lay beside him in the small bed. They spooned and he held onto her, his mind spinning with the realization he'd fucked his mother. It wasn't long before his cock grew hard again and she reached back and pushed the head into her oozing slit. Slippery and soaked with his first load, he fucked her slowly, thrusting his hips to get the friction he needed to feel good.

"That's it, son. Doesn't that feel good?"

He kissed her back and neck in response. She took his hand and made him cup her breasts, squeezing her orbs lovingly as she allowed him to use her body for his sexual release.

"This is going to be wonderful," she whispered. "You will be my personal fuck toy and no one will suspect because you will have a devoted, chaste girlfriend. And of course, I will be your private little slut, doing all the nasty things you dream of but are too afraid to ask for."

"Yeah? Like what?" Vance asked, his voice quavering.

"Oh, like the other night when you came all over my face. You liked that didn't you?" He nodded. "I know baby, I know you liked it. Guess what? I liked it, too. I love being nasty for you. I've never done that for anyone, never acted like that before in my life. With you I can, I can be as dirty as I and you want, because no matter what you will still love me for being your mother."

"I love you mom," Vance said, kissing her back again.

"I know, baby. Mommy loves you too."

"Mom?" Vance asked softly.

"Yes, baby. What?"

"Can I cum in your mouth?"

"Oh you nasty boy, you want to put your slimy cock in my mouth and make me drink down your spunk? Swallow it like some little tramp on the internet?"

"Yes," Vance whispered, his voice shaking as the thought washed over him.

"Oh baby, I'd love nothing more. Come on, feed mommy your jizz."

Amber moved her hips until his cock slipped from her body and then she lay flat on her back. A moment later she urged him to sit astride her body, pulling on his slippery shaft until it was aimed at her face. She parted her plump lips and took him in, tasting the combined flavors of his seed and her own cunt cream, the spicy, salty mixture drawing a deep groan from her chest.

Vance lunged forward, the weight of his body pushing her deeply into the bed, his pulsing shaft filling her throat.

"Mmmm," Amber moaned, urging him to let loose and feed her his forbidden, incestuous seed. She stroked his cock steadily as her tongue fluttered along the velvety skin,

"Oh fuck, mom," Vance breathed, his eyes wide as he stared at her in wonder. The sight of his mother eating his pecker, the excited, wild look in her eyes as she lovingly sucked him, drove him wild. "I'm going to do it mom. I'm going to cum in your mouth!"

Amber grabbed her son's tight, smooth ass and pulled him forward, driving more of him into her throat. She loved his excitement, it caused her own desire to flare hotly. Her pussy churned in sympathy with the cock that was invading her mouth, her son's cum and her own juices flowed freely from her spasming cunt. She squealed happily, albeit quietly, as she felt his cock jerk and then she pushed him back until the crown of his cock pressed against the inside of her lips.

Stroking his slick shaft, she pressed her tongue against the underside of the tip of his spurting prick and moaned happily as he blasted her mouth with his molten seed. Her eyelids drooped dreamily as he filled her mouth with the creamy, tangy load. She watched her son's face go slack with release as he unloaded in her motherly mouth.

At last Vance was spent and he looked down at her, his breath coming in heavy, loud gasps. Amber should have been concerned that they might wake her husband, Vance's father, but she was overcome with lust and pride at having made her son cum in her mouth. Her chest swelled with satisfaction as she stared into her son's face until he locked gazes with her. Wantonly, she opened her mouth and showed him the pool of his seed sliding across her tongue. She pursed her lips, causing cum bubbles to form and a small amount to drip over her chin. Swirling her tongue around in her mouth and across her teeth, she felt her son twitch and his cock jerked at her lewd display.

With an exaggerated motion, she swallowed his cum, a broad smile spreading across her face as she closed her eyes slowly. When she opened them again, she smiled at the awed look on Vance's face. Amber knew that no woman would ever supplant her in her son's life. No woman would ever be able to measure up to her.

"I love you, mom," Vance said softly.

"I know, baby. I know."

End

Agnol
Agnol
1,635 Followers