The Book of Song Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===========================

We got out of the restaurant. William gave the attendant his ticket and the guy went to fetch his car. Standing outside, I felt a chill as the wind penetrated my dress and touched my wet thighs. I held the slit of my dress to prevent it from opening up due to an unexpected burst of wind, exposing my naked groin. After what seemed like forever, the car finally arrived.

William opened the passenger-side door for me, like the true gentleman he surely was, and took his place at the wheel. As he started driving he tried to make smalltalk, asking me if I liked the restaurant and the food. I was polite and told him I liked all of it.

Then, as he stopped at a red light, he commanded, "Show it to me."

"Show what?" I asked, truly not understanding what "it" was.

"Your pussy," he explained. "Show me your pussy."

I looked outside the car. There was no one in our immediate surrounding. So I flipped over the part of my dress that was covering my lap, and sat there, exposed.

William looked down and said, "I see you still have that little bush of yours."

"It's there to remind you I'm a grown woman, not a little girl," I explained.

William sent his right hand and reached between my legs, feeling my wetness. "Oh baby," he said. "I KNOW you're a woman. You don't need a hairy bush to remind me."

He started driving again. I covered myself up but he objected. "Keep it showing," he said.

"You should concentrate on driving," I said, giving the first excuse that came to mind.

"I concentrate better when I know I have what I like right next to me," he said.

I looked around the car once more, making sure no one was in range to look down my seat, and exposed my pussy once more.

"That's more like it," William said, taking a glimpse of my naked lower body once more.

Then we stopped at another red light. This time an SUV stopped right besides us. I couldn't see the driver as the SUV sat significantly higher than we did, but I was afraid he had a line of sight to my groin, so I covered up.

"What are you doing?" William asked, and tried to pull the cloth away from blocking his view.

"The driver next to me can see me," I said.

"Let him," he commanded. "He can see you all he wants. He can later fantasize about you he wants. But only I will get to fuck you tonight."

Reluctantly, I let him expose me once again. I hoped the driver next to us either didn't have a line of sight or didn't look. After all, it was dark. But deep inside, a part of me kinda hoped he did. I can't explain it, but the idea of being exposed like that, having a stranger see me naked, was somehow arousing.

===========================

On the elevator ride to the twenty-first floor William kissed me. This was our second kiss, and the longest thus far. But it wasn't a kiss of affection. It was a kiss of pure lust. I knew that because while he was kissing me he was also running his hand down my exposed thigh, and then up, landing on my pussy, fingering it. The moment the elevator stopped on the twenty-first floor he retracted and we both fixed our attires, just in case someone was waiting for the elevator on that floor.

As we entered his apartment I excused myself to the bathroom. When I returned, William's shoes and jacket were off, his ties was loosened around his neck, but he still had his pants on.

"What happened?" I mocked him. "Why are you still dressed? No fucking tonight?"

"I promised you I'd eat you first," he explained. "Come here..."

He did mention a desire to go down on me once or twice, but I just couldn't believe he would put my pleasure first, before his own.

He guided me to the counter that divided the living room from the kitchen, and helped me hop on it, placing my legs on two bar-stools that were located next to it on the living-room side.

"You weren't kidding about 'eating me'," I said jokingly. "You've put me on your dining table!"

"I never joke about these things," he said, and leaned forward towards my pussy.

He started licking my clit. He knew what he was doing. Again, this was no surprise - he had to know anatomy. Then he shoved two fingers down my opening, and started thrusting them in and out. It felt great. Although I was very much aroused, it took my orgasm a few good minutes to build up. But he was patient, maintaining a constant pace with both his tongue and his hand. When my climax was finally approaching, I held on tight to the far edge of the counter, as I arched my back, flexed my legs and moaned out loud.

"That's so good!" I cried, letting him know I liked what he did. "So fucking good!"

He kept on going a little while longer before I burst with an intense orgasm. My head was spinning and my body was shaking. I couldn't retain my position sitting on the counter, so I leaned forwards towards him. He helped me down and I sat on one of bar-stools to calm down.

William sat on the stool next to me and just smiled, his face glittering from my juices. After he noticed I could breath again, he unzipped his pants, pulled out his erect penis and said, "My turn."

He picked me up and turned me to face the counter, leaning on it. Then he reached down to the bottom of my dress and pulled it up over my butt. He tucked his hand between my thighs, signaling me to open them up. Then he guided his penis inside my vagina.

He thrust himself in and out of me with pace that started slow and rapidly increased. He reached forward with his hand, found my clit and stated playing with it while fucking me.

"You like it?" He asked. "You like how I fuck you?"

"I love how you're fucking me," I replied.

I felt another orgasm approaching, but before it could manifest William pulled out. He pressed his dick against my butt and I felt his cum spreading all over it.

Then William leaned on me, catching up with his breath. "You're such a good fuck!" he panted.

"I am, aren't I?" I replied.

He tried to kiss my neck, but was too much out of breath to do so properly. The sticky fluid on his cheeks, my sticky fluids, stuck to my hair. Then, after getting some of this breath back, he sent a hand to my soaking butt and groped it.

"You have an amazing ass," he said. "One day, when you're ready, I want to pay your ass a little visit."

I was repulsed by his proposal. I heard that some women enjoy anal sex. Some even said anal sex had brought them to places they could never reach any other way. But to me, anal sex always seemed like a painful and unhygienic experience, with no clear benefit.

He played a little with my ass with his hand, and pulled it away. It was soaked with his cum. Then, to dry it up, he rubbed it against my dress, right above my right breast, decorating it with a large, white stain. As he did so I realized it was the first time he had ever touched me anywhere near my bosom.

"I'm going to bed," he finally said. "You'll close the door?"

I turned back to face him. "No," I said with what I was hoping would come out as an assertive voice, but I think he could hear the tears that were forming in my throat.

"You won't close the door?" He asked with a murky smile.

"I won't find my own way home," I said, trying hard not to cry. "I don't have my panties and this dress for which I had payed way too much money is now stained from your cum in places that I can't hide. There is no way I'm letting an Uber driver see me like that."

"I think it's very sexy to have an Uber driver see you like this," he said, not hiding his satisfaction from the situation. "I find it very sexy that the driver who will drive you to your place will know you had so much fun tonight."

I wasn't amused, but I figured that empathy was not the way to go with William. So with the last bit of strength I still had I pulled over the front of my dress, exposing my pussy for the last time that night. "If you ever want to see it again," I said, "if you ever want to feel the inside of it again, you'll drive me home tonight, walk me to my apartment, and kiss me goodnight in front of the door."

"Sure thing, baby," he said in a surprised voice, as if he didn't understand what all the fuss was about. "I'll drive you."

"And walk me, and kiss me," I reminded him of my terms.

"All of that."

===========================

On the next day I had a double-shift, starting the next morning and ending on the morning after it. During that time I tried very hard not to think about William. But during the night shift, as I was tired and there were some long periods of time where nothing happened and there was nothing to do, these thoughts crept in.

In my brain I knew the guy was bad news and that I had to leave him, but other parts of my body weren't playing along. I asked myself what happened to me? Throughout high-school, when other girls were drawn to bad boys, I was repulsed by them, running away from them like they were fire. Even when I started dating Zack, who could easily count as a "bad boy", I did so only after seeing his more vulnerable side. In fact, in my relationship with Zack, I saw myself as the "bad girl", only wanting him for his body, not taking any interest in his life or in retaining the relationship beyond that summer. So why was I suddenly so drawn to a guy who was so clearly not good for me?

So I decided to leave him.

As I was about to leave the ward, go home and get some sleep, one of the nurses of the new day shift called me over to the nurses station and gave me a package they had just received for me. This was a brown paper envelope addressed "To Dr. Cheddleton", with no sender name or return address. I opened it and found that if contained yet another package, this time a plastic bag branded with the logo of an upscale lingerie chain.

My initial instinct was to throw it away, but a part of me couldn't do that without at least peeking inside. I waited until I was in my room at the apartment and opened the bag. It had four pairs of panties of different colors and cuts, none of which I would have normally worn. Although each of them was of a different cut, they were all too revealing to do what panties were supposed to be doing - form a barrier between the world and my private parts. The package included a note, written in William's handwriting.

"Got you four to replace the one we left at the restaurant. I hope you'll enjoy them. Can't wait to see you with each of them on. P.S., if you want them to work out, you'll need to do something about your cute little bush."

"No way you're going to see me in any of them," I thought, and threw them to the floor. Then I went into bed and tried to sleep.

Unfortunately, falling asleep in the morning is never easy. So I lay in my bed, wearing my two-part pajamas, when thoughts came creeping in. Although I really didn't want to, I started imagining myself wearing these panties in front of William. I imagined his hands touching the parts where these panties did not cover, penetrating me with the panties on. As I did, I started touching myself, hoping an orgasm would calm me down enough so I could finally fall asleep. I tried very hard to think about other things, or other people. For example, I tried to imagine Lisa was in my room, licking me, playing with me with her cute fingers. I tried to imagine Zack and all those things he and I did together that summer. But I couldn't get myself to cum until I thought about William and his unimpressive dick thrusting his way inside me.

===========================

When I woke up that afternoon I saw a text from William. "Did you like the package I'd sent you? Would you like to come over tonight for a fashion show?"

My brain, my own Dr. Jekyll, told me to delete the message and block the number. But some other part of my body, my own Mr. Hyde, wanted otherwise.

"I loved it," I saw myself typing. "I'd love to model them for you!"

"Cool," he wrote. "I'll be home by seven."

And so I found myself on an Uber, making my way to his place. My brain, which was in the passenger seat at this point, did manage to do one thing right, and forced me to pack an overnight bag. This way I wouldn't have to wander the streets, bearing whatever humiliation he had in mind for me that time, after he was done with me.

William was dressed with black pair of dress-pants and a white button-up shirt when he answered the door.

"Hi Song," he said. "Came to give me a show?"

"Sure," I said with a big fake smile on my face.

"You can set-up your wardrobe in the bedroom," he said. "And give me the show right here."

I hated how he was down to business, with no "how are you?" or, I don't know, a long passionate kiss. But that was who he was and who I apparently couldn't get myself to leave.

As I took off my jeans and (normal) panties and put on contestant number one, I heard music coming out of the living room. William had put some upbeat music so that I would put on a real show for him.

I played along. I got out of his bedroom wearing my blouse and the first pair of panties he had given me. It was a beige G-string, relatively wide at its front, but with only a string at its back, leaving my butt cheeks completely exposed. I walked the twenty feet or so from the bedroom to the living room while shaking my hips from side to side in sync with the music. William was sitting on the sofa with one arm rested on the back cushion. Standing in front of him I gave him a little dance, shaking my body the best I could (and I was never a good dancer), and then turned around to show him what he wanted.

I felt his hand groping one of my butt-cheeks. "Nice ass," he said, and then moved to grope the other cheek.

I managed to survive this one without any anal sex propositions. I marked that as success.

The next contestant was a pair of orange G-string panties, with a narrow strip of cloth along the ass-crack, and very, VERY low cut on its front side.

William groped my ass again, this time when I was standing in front of him, and with his other hand tried to feel my labia through the panties.

I slapped his hand gently. "All in due time," I said. "All in due time."

The third contestant was a pair of black panties with high and narrow triangles on both its front and its back. When I got to the living room, William had already gotten his dick out of his pants and started stroking it slowly as I was giving him that private dance.

"I see you shaved for me," he noted, seeing that parts of my pubic area that were now exposed and previously had hair on them, were now naked.

"Anything for my narcissistic, sadistic, misogynistic pig," I thought in my heart, and kept smiling at him.

Then came the turn of the last, and quite literally the very least of all pairs. Calling it a pair of panties was grossly pushing it. It was merely a waistband, decorated with a narrow strip of black lace, with another strip of black lace of about the same width running from one end to the other. That was it. This wasn't a pair of panties. It didn't serve the purpose of a pair of panties. It was just a thing you could put on and say you were wearing panties, while in fact you would be naked.

William started stroking his dick faster when he saw me with this pair. "Oh baby," he said. "This one really brings out your eyes," he said and laughed at his own joke. "Turn around," he commanded. "I want to see all of you."

I turned around slowly, and felt his hand (the one that was not stroking his dick) touching my ass. As I turned back he ran two fingers along my outer lips, which were completely visible on either side of the strip of lace, which only covered the slit between them.

"I love what you've done with the place," he said. "There's nothing more beautiful than a fully-shaved pussy."

Being completely honest, I didn't disagree. Watching porn, I saw all kinds of grooming styles, and there was something clean and pure about the fully shaved ones. My main reluctance to shaving my pussy completely was the amount of maintenance it required. Of-course, there was always the possibility of going through with a wax treatment, but that sounded very painful to me.

"I'm glad you like it," I said.

William grabbed me by the waist. "Come to me," he said. "Ride my cock while wearing this pair."

I pulled out. "Not just yet," I said. "The show is not over."

William was surprised. "I thought that was the last of them," he said.

"The last of THEM yes, but I have two more things to show you."

He smiled. "I'm all yours," he said.

Still moving my hips from side to side according to the music I undid one button in my blouse. "Ever since we've met, you were interested in my hair and in my pussy, but never in my tits." I undid another button. "Why is that?"

"Well," he said. "I know you are flat, so I didn't bother."

"Expect the unexpected," I reminded myself as I was crying on the inside.

I undid the third button. He could now see I didn't have a bra underneath my blouse. "Flat or not," I said, "I think it's about time you met my tits. If you want to fuck me, you need to know that they come with the package."

I undid the fourth and last button, and sat on his lap. "So what is it gonna be?" I asked.

Hesitantly, he opened up my blouse. "Nice pair," he said quietly, as if he felt compelled to say something.

"I have an amazing pair," I corrected him. "Or so I've been told."

He reached closer with his mouth and started licking one of my nipples. While doing so, he played with the other nipple between his index finger and his thumb. At first, William seemed reluctant to do so, and seemed to have done so just to satisfy me. But as my nipples hardened I noticed his dick did too, and he started licking both my nipples and sucking them like his life depended on the milk that they were meant to produce.

I was so aroused by this and had to have him inside me. Luckily, he was ready to go. Without removing my "panties", just by moving the strip of lace aside, I paved the way for him to enter me. I raised myself a bit and then guided his dick inside my vagina while slowly moving down. I started moving up and down, feeling how his hard dick rubbed against my vaginal walls. As I made my way up and down William was trying to follow my movements while still licking one of my nipples. Once that became a challenge, due to the pace I was going in, he retracted, and started playing with my clit instead. I took my two index fingers and started circling my nipples, an act that I believe aroused him even more. I know that, because at this point I felt his dick swelling, as it was ready to explode.

This was my signal to retract, and get his ticking baby-bomb out of me. I did it was just in time. His penis started spraying his thick white cum all over my belly.

I got off him and lay on the sofa, my head on the arm-rest and my legs spread in front of him. "Eat my pussy," I commanded him. "Make me cum like I just made you."

He was out of breath, but complied nevertheless. He lay between my legs and started licking and fingering me. I continued playing with my nipples until I felt a wonderful orgasm taking over me. After that, I lay there, motionless, trying very hard not to fall asleep.

"Do you want a lift?" He asked me after I had opened my eyes.

"I'm staying here tonight," I said.

"You're what?"

"I brought an overnight bag," I explained. "If wanna keep on fucking me, you should get used to making me breakfast."

William seemed uncomfortable with the idea. "You should know I don't cuddle," he said.

"I have no intention of cuddling with you," I assured him.

"I also tend to get morning erections," he said. "And I expect them to be handled."

"You need to do much better than that to scare me away," I said.

And so, William and I went to his bedroom, to spend our first night together. I fell asleep right away on his soft, satin sheets. I woke up before the alarm, feeling his arms wrapped around my shoulders, his breath on the back of my neck, and his morning erection pressing against my ass. That narcissistic, sadistic, misogynistic pig was cuddling with me like a cute little puppy.