The Book that Changed My Life Pt. 02

Story Info
I am evaluated and abused by many horney women.
2.4k words
4.4
11.5k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the second of a few planned chapters in this work of pure fiction. This story contains depictions of voyeurism and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

The Book that changed my life - Chapter Two.

I stood there with Lisa watching the scoreboard, the numbers were changing before our eyes as the male slaves were being evaluated and scored. Lisa's demeanor seemed to change, like the Dominatrix in the book, she had set the ground rules and now I knew my place. She turned to me and explained,

"You know slave, you have a lot more control over your destiny now than you think. I've been to many of these things and they usually go the same way, unruly slaves that don't follow orders usually score low. The worst part about that is that they usually are sold at a bargain price, which means they are purchased as a pain slut and will have a life of severe punishment and abuse."

As Lisa spoke she pointed out the source of the snapping sound I had been hearing. A naked slave was chained with his arms bound from chains hanging from the ceiling and his ankles chained to the floor. He was being whipped by three different women.

From my angle it looked as if he had a very small penis, I looked up at the scoreboard and saw that cock number three had a four inch penis, this has to be number three. Lisa continued,

"Slaves that score high are purchased at a premium price because they are in high demand. They usually become lifelong slaves of their owner and many become part of a family and live long happy lives in a Dominant/Submissive relationship."

"My advice to you is to keep your mouth closed and only answer in head movements yes or no and respond to demands immediately when given. You have all the equipment to live a long happy life as a submissive slave, do your best to score high. Who knows, I may decide to match your price and keep you, but that's all up to you."

Just then an older women with a cane approached us, she must have been in her late seventies and her name was Estelle. She wore a black leather dress with three buckles up the front. The two buttons at the top were undone emphasizing her D-cup breasts. She had a black leather collar around her neck and wore a black leather cowboy hat on her head. The heels of her high leather boots clicked when she walked. Her ensemble was topped off with a cloth trench coat. She addressed Lisa,

"So this is him!"

She stooped down, grasped my balls, and read my tag.

"So he's cock number eight tonight!"

She knelt down and took my cock in her mouth and worked me to full erection.

"What is he, about nine inches?"

"He hasn't been measured yet," Lisa responded,

"But he's at least that."

Estelle took a small tape measure out of her pocket, stroked my shaft and said,

"Make this as hard as you can slave, let's see what you're packing here."

I concentrated the best I could and her strokes were certainly helping.

"There you go," Estelle said,

"let's see what we have."

Estelle pulled out the short tape and ran it along the side of my erection,

"Wow, eight and a half inches, with a five inch circumference. I may have to bid on him myself. My husband and Son in Law frankly could use a break, I get a little rough sometimes."

Lisa took her tablet and typed in my length, within seconds my size was displayed on the scoreboard.

Lisa helped the women to her feet and she took my leash from Lisa, "Can I borrow him, he's about the same age as my granddaughter and her mother and I are thinking we'd buy her a slave for her twenty fifth birthday. My daughter and I have had good luck at events like this, we both bought our husbands at a slave auction."

"Go ahead," said Lisa,

"And pass him around when you are through with him."

"I'll be over at the bar with a few of the other escorts, we have a deal going, we will watch the scoreboard and whoever brought the slave with the lowest score on the fifteens buys a round."

"He also hasn't masturbated in over a week so your granddaughter should be able to score her first squirt from him."

"Excellent, I'll tell her."

The women led me across the room as numerous Mistresses fondled and squeezed me the entire way, evidently I was just a piece of fresh meat to them. I was defenseless against their advances being bound tightly with my hands behind my back and the chain on my cuffed ankles restricting my movement.

Estelle led me to two ladies, one in her forties, and the other in her twenties, who were sitting together across the room. I assumed the older brown eyed one, whose name was Betsy, is the daughter. She was wearing a black corset that only covered her midriff. Three black leather straps, one leading up the middle of her exposed breasts, and one on each side of her breasts, led to a chain draped from a black collar around her neck. Her frilly red-blonde hair covered her shoulders. She was wearing fingerless latex gloves that went up over and past her elbows. She had a short narrow whip in her hands.

Heavy leather straps were buckled around her thighs. Since she was sitting, her full bloom pussy was in total view. It looked like a dark pink carnation. Her latex ankle high boots had seven inch heels.

The brown eyed granddaughter had light shoulder length brunet hair and was wearing a leather crotchless, cup-less teddy. On her right arm she had a tattoo of a women in a dark cat suit with high heeled boots, snapping a male figure with a whip. Her long slender legs adorned fishnet stockings with thin straps connected to the leather teddy.

Estelle positioned me in front of the granddaughter,

"This is Lisa's, she named him Copperhead!"

The young women whose name was Lilly reached under my balls and checked the tag and inspected my genitals,

"Very good equipment, but I'm not sure I like the red hair though, said the granddaughter.

The mother interjected,

"You can either shave him bald or color his hair so I don't see that a problem."

"But the name wouldn't make any sense then," said Lilly.

Just then a blonde haired women in her late sixties, wearing a fishnet body suit and pink striped black leather corset turned around and said,

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop, but I may have a solution to that naming problem, here let me show you!"

She knelt down and took my cock in her hand and pulled me into her field of view. She took some bronze lip-gloss out of her purse and applied a generous amount of it onto her lips.

She put the tip of my penis to her lips and kissed it, working her lips all over it. I shuttered with her warm touch but kept silent.

The women pulled me over and showed her handiwork to the three women,

"There," she said, "Now he's a copperhead and doesn't need the hair."

The women snickered.

Estelle inspected me and suggested,

"I'm sure you can also use that self-tan lotion, and Lilly, here is your chance to get your first cum-shot. Lisa said he hasn't masturbated for over a week."

Lilly put her hands on the armrests and moved forward in her chair heisting, she had a thoughtful but mischievous look on her face.

"Awe, just go for it," Betsy said, cheering her on.

Lilly took my shaft in her hand,

"Why not,"

She yanked my joystick,

"Come on,"

She led me over to one of the futons and pushed me down on my back, trapping my bound arms behind me. She mounted me quickly. As she worked on my shaft, Betsy crawled up behind us and started sucking and massaging my balls. A small crowd formed as the two women continued their erotic attack on my virgin body. My climax was fast and hard as I felt myself pumping my load inside Lilly.

Lilly dismounted me, as the crowd was silent, waiting for the verdict. Lilly leaned back, opened her cunt with her fingers, and let my white gooey cum drip from her virginal cavity.

The crowd cheered.

Lilly and Betsy did a high five as Estelle recorded my ejaculation into her granddaughter's tablet.

I struggled to get back up but Betsy pushed me back down,

"My turn," she said, as she inserted herself down onto my throbbing member.

I was so turned on by the activity that I came almost instantly. Betsy stood up and inserted her fingers into her vagina and as if it were some sort of a badge of honor, showed the crowd my milky sperm that lingered on her fingers.

More cheering.

As I laid there panting, trying to regain my composure, I felt another women slide herself down on my shaft, this time it was Estelle,

"You didn't think I'd let you two have all the fun did you?"

Estelle started riding me with hard, swift thrusts, taking me deep inside her. It took less than three minutes before I was ejaculating inside her as well.

Estelle continued riding me as if I were a mechanical bull. Without missing a beat, she reached down, dipped her fingers inside her pussy and displayed her trophy sperm coated fingers to the crowd.

The three women helped me back to my feet. As I stood there dripping after-cum from my deflating penis, two women approached me, and one of them asked Estelle,

"If you're done, can we have him, a few of us want to check his ass!"

"He's all yours," Estelle proclaimed as she handed my leash to the women.

The two women led me over to one of the padded saw horses, bent me over it, and cuffed my wrists to the bottom of each leg. They disconnected my ankle chain and secured my ankles on the other side of the horse. My ass was fully exposed and high in air. I felt many hands on me as the women we reading my cock tag and inspecting my ass and genital's.

I heard one of the women tell another women,

"Go get Jasmine, let's get her to fist him with her small hands"

My view was upside down, but I could make out a small Asian women in a full leather body harness with a small leather patch over her crotch approach me. Her face was covered with a silver studded cat mask.

The tiny women got behind me and another squirted lube onto her right fist. She slowly inserted her closed hand past my sphincter and into my anal passageway.

"Oooo, good and tight,"

She said as she reached down and stroked my cock as it started to swell. She continued to jack me off while she massaged my prostate. It didn't take too long before I squirted again.

The women left me there as the bystanders were all on their tablets inputting their scores on me.

I felt warm hands on my ass cheeks as two other women were discussing how they'd tattoo my ass and pierce my cock and balls. Other women went to the wall and came back with whips and whipping canes.

At least three different women took turns flogging and caning me. My ass felt as if it were on fire. I cried and whimpered but did my best to stay quiet.

From the muttered conversation I could hear, my ass was covered with deep red welts. One of the women suggested,

"Let's hang him from the chains so we can get his back and clamp his nipples."

"Wait,"

said a women wearing a large strap-on dildo,

"My friend and I want to peg him first."

"We hear he's a virgin."

The women was tall and blonde, she was wearing a grey one piece rubber jumpsuit with silver accent stripes. Her long slender legs were accented by the tight latex down to her knee high leather platform boots. A black laced midsection ran from her pussy up to her breasts. Her hands and arms were covered with long black latex gloves.

The other women was wearing a complete black one-piece latex suit that covered her body right up to her wrists. A large opening in the suit allowed her ample breasts to spill out in full view. Both seemed to be in their late thirties.

They showed me no mercy as they split my ass wide open with large black strap-ons.

They must have scored me high because I heard cheering from the bar as women were high-fiving Lisa. Another women looked dejected as she bought the group a round of drinks.

I was unbound and helped to my feet. I felt a tug on my leash as I was being led into a small room. There were racks of metal nipple rings and an assortment of other piercing jewelry.

The women who led me addressed an intelligent looking middle aged women sitting on a small milking stool. She was clad in leather clothing with buckles leading up to her small but suitable breasts. She wore glasses and had shoulder length light blonde hair. Her intelligence look was enhanced by her smart looking glasses.

This was Doctor Maggie.

The women asked,

"Maggie, Can I get an assessment of this slave. If I buy him I'm thinking of having a chain of rings along the front of his scrotum, how many and how large can they be? I also need suggestions on cock and nipple piercings."

Doctor Maggie reached down and read my cock tag and took her tablet and checked my file,

"Hmm, looks like someone is enjoying himself. According to his file he's ejaculated nine times already!"

"The assessment may be a little difficult because his balls are somewhat empty, but he does seem to have an ample bag down there."

She pulled on a pair of purple nitrile gloves and proceeded to cup and examine my balls.

"Let's have a look shall we?"

To be continued...