All Comments on 'The Book that Changed My Life Pt. 02'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 3 years ago

Very nice story, but I thought the 2nd part suddenly went really fast and felt rushed. Not a complaint at the story, but I feel, even for a male to be in that situation, he would have more reluctance and resistance to being handled like he was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I know it's fiction. But the more elements of what can really happen mixed with fantasy ones that can't make a story for me. Sounds if the wrong bidder wins this could be the last 48 hrs of his life. Or be worth living - could cruel Lisa live with that? What I did like was when she showed some realistic empathy. and maybe a little guilt and starting explaining things she should have before. Now with a little guilt, empathy or both she is trying to actually help him. By giving him information he needs to avoid the worst outcome. But is it too late? Maybe she doesn't care as most auction slaves don't survive long and that was their to be their fate before she met them and if she never did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I do hope that we get more chapters of his adventures (if you can refer to them as such). It has been awhile since this chapter and I do hope it is not finished. As one Anon mentioned, if he gets the wrong bidder he is going to be in for a short rough and painful period. Becoming a member of the family and enjoying a long life? What happens if a slave is bought and then suffers a beating so severe it causes hospitalization or death? Will Lisa feel any guilt and match the highest bid? Will he ever become a real man again if he is released? Please continue the saga.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES