The Bookshop Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers

'So, how are you going to sort Abi out?'

'What? Oh, well, I think I might come back over to the flat for a week or two and let her have her own way, if that's alright with you. As you say, it could make her feel like she's being trusted and she might step up to the plate.'

'Good idea, did you want me to head back to my folks for a bit when you're ready to move here?'

'Good God no,' she said, 'the place would feel empty without you there. I'm sure I can cope with a couple of days in the spare room, unless you have turned it into a nest for your harreem...?

'No no... no distractions here, I said, no one tied to the bedposts...'

'Phew.' she said, and then went quiet a moment ... 'Jack?' she said, as if about to ask a question...

'Yes?' I responded, 'Fire away.'

'Oh nothing ... just thinking ... anyway ... less thought, more sleep.' She took a stretch, and I'm afraid to my shame I did snap a quick screen shot as the pyjamas lifted and made a nipple point through the gap.

At that moment, two things happened. Firstly I came, my cock untouched but overwhelmed by the day and the sight of Sue frozen on the screen. I grunted slightly and felt the spurt of cum spray thickly over my shorts. Secondly I heard Sue ask 'What was that sound?

I went cold, 'What sound?' had she heard me coming?

'That clicking sound?' I was flooded with relief, then realised that my phone must have a click on the camera...

'Oh, that's just me switching the PC off, it's time for bed for me too I think...'

'Oh OK,' she said, 'night night, don't do anything I wouldn't do.'

'That doesn't restrict me much, good night!'

I walked, or rather hobbled with wet pants over toward the bathroom to get clean before I spilt any more cum on the floor, whilst trying not to drop the phone. I put it on the sink, and jumped when I heard Sue speak clearly:

'erm, Jack, you know you erm, haven't switch off WhatsApp... I don't need to follow you into the bathroom...'

I froze... picked up the phone and switched the power off as quickly as I could.

fuck fuck fuck. Had she heard me cum? had she seen my cock waving about? Had she worked out that I took a shot on the phone? Had she seen my shorts, or God forbid, had she seen the large PC monitor in the background? I walked back into the main room and saw the still shot on the monitor fixed with a view down Miss Smythe's blouse. fucketty fuck.

I lamely waddled back to the bathroom and got sorted. That night, my panic faded and I dreamt that Sue saw everything and was niw lying in bed, rubbing herself vigorously at the sight of my cock, and I slept soundly in the world of fantasy once more.

How would I cope when she came to stay, and be sleeping just one room away? Would she stay sober? And would I have time to complete my film project?

Jack_Wood
Jack_Wood
110 Followers
12