All Comments on 'The Booth'

by Slut4bbc69

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
loved it.

I loved it. Well written and so erotic, it held my attention the whole way through.

CafeExtremeCafeExtremeover 12 years ago
Utter Filth!

And I loved it. Very well written and a great scenario with hot action.

fishgardengolffishgardengolfover 12 years ago
Stirrups a Turn On for Wife

My wife loves the fantasy of being spread wide with her legs in stirrups while being used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great scenario

I love the sense of helplessness, and the wife describing to the husband what was happening to her body. very kinky

bettyluvsitbettyluvsitover 12 years ago
wow

a turn on for me, if it could be down in total safety and secret , WOW

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funover 12 years ago
wow

how wild would that be, husband never go for that maybe i could hire a husband for a night lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OutFuckingStanding

Your even more a pervert then me! This scenario never occurred to me, fucking pervert,lol. I hope this leads to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kinky original concept

And that's rare these days. My hat is off to you. Thanks.

nadinephillipsnadinephillipsabout 11 years ago
yummmmmmmmm

I loved the story and the outcome......very hot, very nasty and how I love nasty!! Please write chapter 2 soon, I am wet and waiting.

Hugs, Nadine

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

The ad read want to rent your wife. I told my husband to answer the ad,waited,2 days reply. He was told to bring me to an address, the deal was 3 hours,$, and my husband had to watch. I am 65, average build, after 63 I had got back my sex drive, so much so my husband could not cope. When we arrived, we were both told to undress, blindfolded and led through to a room, my husband was told that when he heard the door close, he could take off his blindfold, i was to lay down, he was to strap my arms to the rail and sit on the lounge provided. He did that and I waited. I heard the door open, no other noise, a hand grabbed each of my legs, pulled them back, i heard feet a tongue went to my pussy which was wet by now then removed, the head of a cock, fat pushed inside me and began to fuck me, i was so wet, he moved faster, my pussy wetter with his cumm as he pulled back, hands changed on my leg, another cock pushing into me, i pushed up to meet it, longer, touching deep inside ,long slow strokes, my clit being fingered at the same time, i exploded, opening up, the head of his cock deeper inside me than any other, something inside me opening and closing around his cock head then hot, wet as he emptied into me, another small orgasm, then pulling out, a tongue back at my pussy, licking, my legs further back, the tongue to my anus, my head turned, a cock pushed into my mouth, I could taste my pussy juices, another cock pushed into my pussy, thick, not long but stretching my pussy with its thickness, then pulled back, my legs pulled higher, the thick cock at my anus, i tried to lower my legs, no chance, oily substance running onto my hole then the head pushed, pressure, finger at my pussy, clit, the head entered, he held his cock just inside my anal entrance, I felt it throb and then in one movement he opened my arse up as his cock slid all the way in, he didn't wait, he just started fucking my arse straight away, he was so thick but the fingers on my clit, rubbing me as he fucked me brought me to another orgasm, my arse spasming around his cock which I felt pulsing as he emptied into me, cumm splattering from my arse as he banged into me hard until finally he pulled out.I was a wet mess, the fingers on my pussy entering me one after the other until I felt the hand inside me, then the fingers into my just fucked arse, until the 5th entered me, i was perspiring, pushing until it slid inside my entrance closing around the wrist, both hands closing, no, they felt huge inside me and I felt the fists move back and forward as both my holes were fist fucked, juice spraying from my pussy, then quickly removed in one motion from both my holes, i screamed and orgasmed as my holes spasmed I felt cumm landing on my face, tits and stomach, i was awash in it, as more and more kept blobbing onto me, running off me. Then the door, then silence, my legs parted, held back, my blindfold removed,i looked down,a light was shone on my pussy and the huge thick geometrical plug that was about to pushed into my pussy.I said no as the tapered head entered,spreading me,my pussy closed over a ridge, holding it in, more pressure,i was moaning, the next ridge,i was spread further than before, then the final push, it wouldn't go,my legs pulled back further and then it went,i felt my whole insides open and my pussy closed over the final ridge holding it in.I looked down, all I could see was a massive plug but then a woman straddled my face,her pussy to my mouth as her tongue found my impossibly stretched clit and as she licked my pussy closed around the plug, pulling it further in until I knew I was going to explode as cumm splattered onto the woman and me as I orgasmed and she orgasmed on my face,the only words I heard all night,now and that big plug was pulled out in one go and I felt my pussy empty,exquisite pain and I passed out.When I came to,my husband told me to dress,and we left,my pussy did not close properly for 2 days but I couldn't stop orgasming, the slightest touch would bring me off.After 3 weeks I answered the ad again.

kelli_qcdkelli_qcdover 10 years ago

wish that were me and my Wife

Ravisher71Ravisher71over 10 years ago
Brilliant

A tremendous story. Well done and thanks for sharing (and being shared).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG...WOW...

....I am a submissive, 'shared' or 'hot', bi-wife that gets off on being sexually humiliation and being sexually degraded....especially in front of strangers in public places and love love love BBC using me in front of my Husband/Master, this story got me very wet right from the first, and kept me getting wetter and wetter, as well as more horny just picturing my being that woman, having all that done to me just as they did it to her. Needles to say I LOVED it, everything about it. Please continue to write more stories along this line.

love,

catt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
CLEAN-UP

Would have done CLEAN-UP on both holes and all the rest ofr the CUM i could lick-up before i let her loose. YUM-YUM

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well done

I made my wife read it, we fucked, after she said she would try out this scenario if the men on the other side used condoms and didn't tickle her.

I tip my hat to you, she really doesn't like the idea of gangbangs, but this one stirred something in her.

Keep up the great work

orpheum69orpheum69about 5 years ago
HOR! HOT! HOT!

Would love to experience this. My pussy was soaked. I know anything like this would never happen to me in my lifetime but God your story got me so damn wet and horny. I loved it so! WOW!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good writing a 5 star BBC gangland. I at first thought this story had to end here, even with your writing skill. Then 2 things came to me, one he could never satisfy his wife again, and secondly practically everywhere the no color wife went she would be recognized as a black man's cum bucket.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous