The Bootyguard, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thad.

"Thad, eat a dick!" Bellamy spat at the short hunk as he approached the twink, swinging the chain in his hand.

Thad snickered fiendishly, swinging the leash around in his hand, "I knew I recognized that ass somewhere!" He announced, "You can't fool me, Bellamy!"

The audience was fully engaged at this point, gasps of surprise ringing out as soon as Thad uncovered the true identity of "Joey Mills" to the entire room. Bellamy, his cover now blown, simply opted to snatch the wig off his head and threw it directly at the shortstack, "Fuck you, Thad!" He cursed, as he retreated to the far end of the stage.

"And fuck you!" He pointed at the Auctioneer, who was as engrossed in this tale as the rest of the room, "I'm worth WAY more than twenty dollars! Twenty dollars can't even get you a crumb of this snack!" He groped his ass.

"And for that manner," He continued, fully off the rails now, "Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" He pointed indiscriminately at the seated members of the crowd, "And FUCK Kaleb with the flat ass!"

Boos and jeers broke out agmonst the crowd as energy bars and protein drinks began getting tossed on stage, splattering across the floor and on Bellamy's person. Thad quickly wrestled control away from the enraged Bellamy, despite Bellamy's efforts to pull away, latching the collar around the tiny twink's neck, "Thad, fuck his ass!" Calls began to ring out from the crowd, "FUCK HIS ASS! FUCK HIS ASS! FUCK HIS ASS!"

"Bellamy always did have a big mouth!" Thad announced to the angry mob, "Thankfully, I know a way we can keep it stuffed!" He raunchily grabbed his crotch as the crowd exploded into chants again.

"FUCK HIS MOUTH! FUCK HIS MOUTH! FUCK HIS MOUTH!"

I could hear the mantras and calls from the front yard of the house, as I sprinted down the cobblestone pathway to the front door. Leaping onto the porch, using the full force of my weight and my running start, I slammed my shoulder and upper body against the wooden door. A small budge, the sound of cheap chains being snapped. Stepping back now and smashing the sole of my shoe against the solid oak sent a shockwave of vibrations throughout my body, "THAD LIKES COCK! THAD LIKES COCK! THAD LIKES COCK!" The chants resonated from inside.

"I do not!" Came Thad's pitiful response, "He's lying!"

The wood had already began splintering and breaking off from around the frame and lock. I was almost there. Taking a few wide steps back, I used every ounce of force behind me to deliver a sturdy kick to the front door. Splinters flew across the porch and entry hallway as the door fully burst open, allowing me to enter the frat house. There, directly to my right, was Bellamy who had both Thad and the Auctioneer grasping him by the arms, "Let him go!" I ordered, summoning the deepest voice I could.

The crowd groaned in disappointment as the two boys immediately complied. Thad had even dropped the leash, dragging behind Bellamy, as he rushed towards my side, "Kick their asses, Papi!" He ordered, clenching my arm.

The crowd roared to life once more, "LOSER GETS FUCKED! LOSER GETS FUCKED! LOSER GETS FU-"

"SHUT UP!" I roared at the top of my lungs, sending the crowd into silence, and even making a few of the boys flinch.

I finally had a moment to catch my breath, the entire room abound in stillness as I grabbed Bellamy, "Come on," I instructed him, taking the leash off his collar, "This was a bad idea. Let's go."

I simply wanted to get this day over with. And I had no intentions of getting us into deeper shit than we were already in. My hands physically gripped around his shoulders, I led Bellamy out of the living room and towards the entry hall, "I thought the whole point of the disguise was for you to avoid getting attention," I chastised the twink under my breath.

"Well, sorry!" Bellamy retorted, "But as soon as I saw that stage, it just called to me! I've always had a passion for theatre, Papi! Ever since I auditioned to be little Orphan Annie back in middle school!"

The operation was a bust. We were walking out as noteless as we came in. But now we had more pressing issues at hand...

The group of frat boys blocking the path immediately in front of us, forming a wall of muscle and mass as they physically planted themselves between us and the entry hallway, and thereby the front door. Physically placing my arm in front of Bellamy, wordlessly shuffling him behind me as I scanned the room for another exit--the army of frat boys surrounding our front and the seated crowd to our left, Thad and the Auctioneer covering our backs and the looming stage blocking our right.

We were surrounded.

They knew it too.

"Those impressive muscles and big dick can't get you outta this one, eh Papi?" Thad laughed, before quickly realizing what he said, "N-Not that I know what your dick looks like or anything! Because, like, I'm not-"

"Do you two know what we do here to intruders at Kappa Omega Kappa?" The Auctioneer jumped in, snickering fiendishly as he pulled off his shirt to reveal his lean muscular body.

At those words alone, as if I needed anymore confirmation of what their plans were, a choir of pants and shorts unzipping surrounded us. My heart beating uncontrollably as the gang of fraternity bros eagerly rubbed their crotches and massaged their bulges freely, "Pssst, Papi," Bellamy whispered in my ear, "I can probably take about ten. What about you?"

"Ten!?" I whispered back, "Bellamy, most of Kappa Omega Kappa is down here! We can't possibly fight them all!"

"Oh, I wasn't talkin' about fighting!"

"Looks like the freshmen get a day off," Thad announced, following the Auctioneer in stripping off his shirt, "While the rest of us have got some new fleshlights on the menu, boys! I call dibs on that thick Latin ass!"

Taking that as a cue, the circle of horny frat boys rapidly closed in on us. I tried my best to shield Bellamy behind me, but it was no use as we were absolutely surrounded, and the circle was getting smaller and smaller by the second...

Thad made first contact. Firmly gripping my arm and pulling me down to the floor where he and the Auctioneer began clutching at my shirt and pulling it above my head. In the struggle, I could hear the whelps of pain as Bellamy began swinging and slapping at the numerous frat boys trying to grasp him. As the shirt fully came off my body now, I used my legs to swipe at the ground underneath Thad, tripping him and sending him crashing to the floor as well.

"Hey!" A voice boomed from the floor above, sending vibrations and shockwaves across the first floor as a bout of silence fell upon the room, "What the hell is going on down there?"

Hushed whispers broke out agmonst the brothers, murmuring frantically to eachother as they began to back off of Bellamy and I, Thad rising to his feet, "Look alive, the Boss is here!", "Shit, we're in trouble! He gets first dibs!", "Tell the freshmen to look presentable!"

Almost like a charging bull coming from down the stairs, the loud stomps and marching crashing down from the second floor stirred up an aura of uneasiness that quickly tensed up the room. Then, almost like Moses and the Red Sea, the crowd of frat boys instantly dissipated and created a clear pathway for the gargantuan figure to enter the living room.

Everyone's eyes were fully drawn to him--whether it was because he stood a head taller than every other frat brother. Or because his immaculate physique of Adonis-like stature was on full display as he trudged into the living room shirtless.

The absolute goliath of a man stood before me, dark-haired and moody--his body chiseled of stone and powered by protein powder and testosterone. I didn't know where I wanted to look first, as my eyes involuntarily drifted from his mighty chest, capped with dark puffy nipples, to his burly shoulders which led down to his brawny biceps. Above all, his astonishing six-pack abs were on full display, glistening under a thin layer of sweat and wordlessly begging to be worshipped.

Goddamn! He was probably bigger than me...

His running shorts, the only scant clothing on him, could barely contain his muscular thighs. In fact, they looked as though they were already ripping at the seams in their weak attempt to do so. Apparently, his tiny shorts also did no favors to hiding his visible bulge, the clear outline of his thick shaft and heavy nuts barely confined by the thin layers of fabric, which left the rest of his deliciously hairy legs and thighs uncovered.

Still not speaking a word, commanding the entire room with his mere presence alone, his dark eyes scanned the room. His handsome face now twisted into a scowl as as though he were looking each brother individually in the eyes before calling out, "I said, what the hell is going on down here?" He repeated himself, his deep voice resonating throughout the room and deep within the core of my being.

Murmurs and mutters were the only response. His square jaw and face visibly tensing when he wasn't getting the answer to the question he was looking for, still not having even looked in our direction yet.

Thad was the first to speak up, "N-Nothing, Achilles! We were just holding our auction and these uninvited guests popped in!" He pointed at us, "We were just showing them the way out! Honest!"

The monster of muscle, Achilles, lifted his thick brow in curiosity as he stepped up to Thad. The height difference between the two muscled frat brothers was damn-near comical, as Thad had to tilt his head fully up to make eye contact with the other man. And while Thad himself was in peak physical shape, he looked like he had never lifted so much as a dumbbell in comparison to the 'roided out beast that was his boss.

The situation tensed, as I was sure that Achilles was smelling the BS that Thad was spewing...

But, in a flash, Achilles had Thad in a headlock and was ruffling his hair in a fit of laughter, "You lie like a dog, Thad!" He snorted, "A real horndog, that is!"

The mood instantly lightened in the room as the crowd joined in on the laughter, "Good one, Boss!", "You're so clever, Achilles!".

Letting Thad out of his headlock, Achilles now turned his attention to me on the floor. My heart skipped a beat as the man looked absolutely insurmountable from my position on the ground, monstrous veins bulging out of every which muscle throughout his enormous body. Sizing me up, as though we were about to go toe-to-toe in the boxing ring, I put on a brave face. Not disrespectfully but making it clear that I was not intimidated by the man who had a clear weight and height advantage over me.

It had just occurred to me. Shit, I had never been not the biggest person in the room before. My position sitting on the floor only cemented that fact further...

Wordlessly, he extended an open hand. I accepted, allowing the man to pull me up as I internally remarked on how he still towered even over me. His face softened now, seemingly in a good mood as he shook my hand, "Achilles Pembrooke." He introduced himself, "President of Kappa Omega Kappa."

"Alex Guerrero." I introduced myself, shaking his hand firmly and staring him directly in his deep dark brown eyes.

Breaking the handshake, he then turned his attention to Bellamy. Who, in a very weak attempt, was hiding himself behind my figure, "Good to see you again, Bellamy." He smiled, flashing his pearly whites, "It's always a pleasure to see your juicy fat ass in this fraternity!"

"G-Good to see you too, Achilles!" Bellamy responded shyly and quietly, in a remarkably different manner of how he normally was, smushing his face into the side of my shoulder.

He then turned his attention to the room at large, "Were you guys getting set to start the orgy without me!? Can't leave you horny fuckers alone for ten minutes, can I?"

"We'd never forget you boss!" Thad assured, "We can't have an orgy without the biggest cock in the fraternity! Isn't that right, boys?"

The surrounding frat brothers burst into affirmative responses, "Of course, Boss! You're the life of the party!", "Fuck me first, Achilles!", "No way! Fuck ME first!"

"Bullshit!" Achilles laughed, "Thad was five seconds away from shoving a dick in his mouth before I came down here!"

The crowd laughed; Thad included.

"Well, Alex and Bellamy," He turned to face us once again, "We were planning on having some spitroasted freshmen for lunch today, but I suppose we can make an exception!"

With that, he reached around my figure and firmly grasped my ass with his hand, "Woah!" I backed up, pulling his hand from my backside, "Wrong idea, dude! We were just here to pick up Bellamy's notes from Thad!"

Achilles took a step back, quizzically raising a bushy eyebrow in an exaggerated manner, "'Notes'?" He repeated my request, as though he didn't understand the words coming out of my mouth.

I nodded, "Yeah, notes. Ya' know...from class?"

"Class?" He repeated again questioningly, as if he again wasn't understanding what I was saying.

Was this a joke?

Achilles looked about as clueless as I must've been right about now. Turning and looking to Bellamy for some support, all he offered was a sheepish shrug at my confusion. I opened my mouth to explain further, but Achilles cut me off by leaning in with a whisper, "Listen, dude." He lowered his voice, "If you and Bellamy came here to get some dick, just say so. Because I've got a lot of cock and, like, all these codewords...they make my brain hurt!"

I was unsure how to proceed at this point, looking at the vast crowd of frat boys for any form of assistance, but they all looked as clueless as their leader did. Facing Achilles once more, "What exactly do you guys do here all day?" I questioned, seeing as he was confused at the mere concepts of "notes" and "class".

"Oh, you know!" Achilles waved his hand dismissively, "Partying, sucking, and fucking! The real fraternity life, ya' know? Isn't that right, boys?"

"WE LIKE TO FUCK! WE LIKE TO FUCK! WE LIKE TO FUCK!" The room chanted in agreement.

I was getting a headache.

"Thad," Achilles finally addressed the matter at hand once the crowd had settled down, "Be a doll and get these... 'notes' for us?" Making quotation marks around the word as though he still didn't believe it was real.

Thad stood quiet for a moment, his eyes jumping back and forth between us and Achilles. But eventually he relented with a sigh and a "yes, sir" as he walked out the living room and marched up the flight of stairs.

"Bellamy," I leaned over to the twink by my side, "How much do you know about Achilles?"

"Oh, Papi!" His bright hazel eyes widened, "Everyone on campus knows about Achilles Pembrooke! President of Kappa Omega Kappa, the football team's star quarterback, and son of a senator!"

A senator? Impressive. But that probed the question...

I looked back at the huge bloke, who was currently in the middle of trying to get the other brothers to guess what he ate for breakfast by belching in their faces, a line forming in front of the man to get a whiff of his breath, "Doesn't he seems a bit..." I trailed off, unsure of the right word to use.

Bellamy was picking up what I was putting down though, "Oh, Papi! You're too mean!" He scolded me, "Considering that Achilles sacrifices his own intelligence to spend time in the gym and football field for our viewing pleasure! Besides, he can't spare too much blood to his brain considering it's going into other places..."

"Wait, what?" I raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean by that?"

I followed where Bellamy's eyes led, which landed at Achilles' dancing bulge. Bouncing and bobbing with every movement he made. The clear outline of his hefty cock and massive nuts in such a clear view, the shorts might as well have been made of sheer fabric. If the bulge wasn't giving everything away, then I would be considered that his shorts were riding so high up his tree trunk thighs that something might pop out...

Thad walked back into the room, notebook in hand. Giving one last look sullenly towards Achilles, with a sigh he handed them back over to Bellamy. But just as the undergrad was reaching over to receive them, Achilles quickly snatched them away, "Hey!" Bellamy yelped, "Those are mine!"

Achilles mindlessly skimmed through the thick notebook, "Hey!" He shouted in realization, "There are naked people in here!" A proclamation as though it were a stunning revelation.

"Well, yeah!" Bellamy exclaimed, the sound of sarcasm tinging his voice, "It's for Anatomy class! Can I have them back now, please?"

Achilles didn't respond, opting to continue flipping through the multiple pages of diagrams and models, "I don't know what a 'vas deferens' is, but it sounds really cool!" He laughed, "Sounds like the name of a spaceship!"

"Achilles," Bellamy whined, "Can I have my notes back?"

"Check out the rack on this broad!" He held the notebook open for Thad to take a peek, "Actually, on second thought. I like this book! I think this is offically the property of Kappa Omega Kappa, now. Isn't that right, boys?"

The crowd roared to life in a show of support and celebration, "That's right, Boss!", "Ha! Good one, Achilles!", "You showed them, sir!"

I was absolutely stunned by this point.

And angry. Angry that we had gone through so much bullshit for nothing. And especially angry that someone this dimwitted could try and outsmart us like this.

I stepped up to the giant, meeting him eye-to-eye as our bare chests bumped against eachother roughly, "Give them back, Achilles." I ordered.

I tried to look unphased and determined, but I would be lying if his mass of muscle and physical power more than made up for his lack of brain power, "Alex," He smirked, "You might barely be able to take me on, sure. But I really doubt you can take both me and this entire fraternity..."

As much as I hated to admit this, he was right. Bellamy and I were vastly outnumbered by a legion of rough and wild frat boys, many of which had begun to encircle us once more. It was then I realized I had to play Achilles' game, as he was the only one that would be listened to, "What do you want for them, then?" I backed off, expecting him to name a numerical price.

Achilles laughed, "Well, since lil' Bellamy wanted to be a freshman so bad. I think it's only right that we let the two of you get a taste of the whole Kappa Omega Kappa experience, right?"

The crowd cheered and hooted in response to the question, "I say we let Alex and Bellamy join in the Auction! In fact, you two aren't the only special guests we have here today..."

Achilles took a wide step to his side, revealing that he had been shielding another figure behind his massive body. There, leaning against the archway between the living room and the entry hallway, the twunkish boy flashed me a winning smile before standing upright and walking to his place next to Achilles. Slender yet lean, with olive skin and dark brown hair, the boy leaned against the beast as though they were familiar with eachother.

I had never seen the boy before, nor did I recognize him from around campus, but judging merely by appearance I could assume that he was most likely in his early twenties and a student as well. A clear flair for the optics, considering he was dressed head to toe in fancy designer wear and name brands.

I didn't recognize who the boy was. But his mere presence invoked a violent reaction from Bellamy, as I had to act quickly to stop the blonde from lunging at Achilles' guest. Wrapping my arms around his midsection as he shouted through clenched teeth, "You son of a bitch!" He cursed at the other boy, who didn't even react to the attack.