The Bootyguard, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few more minutes of silent observation until he stopped in front of one of the boys towards the end of the line, a beefy teen with the body of a linebacker, "What's your name, hot stuff?" He questioned the boy.

"N-Neal, sir." The freshman responded, timidly looking up at Tyler even though Neal could easily physically overpower him.

Tyler stood still and remained silent for a solid minute, softly swaying his leash back and forth as he collected his thoughts, "Hell, I always wanted to top a big juicy jock!" He finally spoke.

Without a further word, he connected the clasp of the leash through the hook of Neal's collar as the room burst into clapping. Ensuring that the chain was fastened securely around the stud's neck, Tyler led him by the leash back to his seat towards the back of the room. The crowd freely groping Tyler's new fuck buddy as he crawled on all fours down the aisle, beside his new owner.

The group of now-eleven contestants got up on their feet and walked behind the red curtain, "This is getting kinda weird," Bellamy whispered into my ear, "I mean, even for me!"

I had to agree. But I wanted to remain diligent, so I urged Bellamy to quiet down, "Shhhh, let's see what happens. Knowing these boys, I have a feeling this is going to get a lot weirder..."

Our attention was drawn back inside the frat house as the Auctioneer hit his gavel once again to get the crowd back into order and continue the ceremony, "Our first piece of ass to hit the block, all the way from Grand Rapids, Michigan, please welcome Kaleb De Luca!"

Emerging from the part between the curtains, Kaleb was a well-built twunk with curly locks of thick black hair sitting atop his head. Olive-skinned with dark eyes, with hairy thighs and arms, he still possessed a boyish look of innocence on his face that betrayed his current activity of posing seductively in his revealing briefs for the upperclassmen, "Standing at 5'11 and weighing 180 pounds. Kaleb is packing a very respectable cut five-point-six-inch cock. He says his proudest asset is his juicy bubble butt, towards which he credits his Italian genes!"

On cue, Kaleb spun around to showcase his plump butt towards the crowd, who whistled and hollered in response, "Kaleb says his best sexual encounter was when his entire soccer team gangbanged him after winning state championship!" The Auctioneer wrapped up.

With the slam of the gavel, "Bidding begins at one hundred dollars! Do we have one hundred?"

One of the boys in the audience quickly raised his hand high into the air, "One hundred!"

Only to be quickly followed up by, "One twenty!"

Only then to, once again, be quickly followed by, "One fifty!"

"We have one fifty over here!" The Auctioneer announced, "One fifty! Do we have-"

"Holy shit," The words spilled out of my mouth, "They're actually auctioning them off. Like...for real money..."

The words sounded stupid as soon as they came out of my mouth, but I really was in a state of near shock. I had known Kappa Omega Kappa to be a mischievous and sexually promiscuous bunch, but this seemed to be a bridge too far from what I would've normally expected. Bellamy remained silent, but the scrunched look of his brow suggested he was paying close attention to what was happening indoors.

"FOUR HUNDRED!" One of the boys in the front row shouted at the top of his lungs, waving his hand frantically high in the air.

"Four hundred going once!" The Auctioneer delivered with as much gusto as the boy making the offer.

No further bids.

"Four hundred going twice...SOLD for four hundred dollars!"

The winner of the auction, the boy sitting in the front row, faced the cheering audience as he performed a cocky flex of celebration. Accepting the leash from the Auctioneer, "I don't know how I'm gonna pay for textbooks this quarter, but it's more than worth it!" He laughed.

Like Tyler before him, he attached the leash to Kaleb's collar and led the twunk back to his seat, "This is kind of sick..." Bellamy had leaned down and whispered in my ear.

I nodded in total agreement, "Watching these young kids away from home getting accepted into a fraternity only to be traded and sold like cattle to these upperclassmen...This isn't just dumb frat pranks anymore. This is just wrong..."

Bellamy was silent for a moment. I had assumed that he was probably soaking in what I had just said, but he followed up with a sharp, "What? What are you talking about?"

"W-What?" I responded confusingly to his comment, "Doesn't this whole deal kinda make you sick?"

Bellamy scoffed, "I'm talking about how much they overpaid for Kaleb!" He slapped the back of my head playfully, "That butt is flatter than a pancake! 'Italian genes' my ass. You gotta sacrifice like me to get a great ass, not just work with whatever your momma gave you and call it a day!"

Signaling now that he wanted to be let down, I crouched down to the grass and let the lightweight crawl off my shoulders and back onto his own two feet, "You know whose ass is flat like that?" He questioned me, "Kenneth!"

That was the second time of the day he mentioned the illustrious Kenneth. His name always found a way out of Bellamy's lips, even in seemingly mundane conversation, "You wanna tell me who this 'Kenneth' kid is?" I asked Bellamy as I wiped the grass stains off my jeans, "You mention him a lot. Do you have some sort of history?"

"Ugh!" He sneered, "He's the WORST!"

Beat.

"Uhhh...You wanna elaborate?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Nope!" Was Bellamy's only response.

Rolling my eyes, not even the first time today, I sought to address the manner at hand and the apparent hopelessness of the situation. As difficult a pill as it was to swallow, I came to terms with the fact that we wouldn't be seeing those notes back today, "Looks like we'll just have to come back tomorrow and ask again," I reasoned.

But the look of defiance on Bellamy's face told me everything. We were far past the point of reason, "No!" He stomped his foot on the ground, "It's the whole principle of the matter! I gave Thad a blowjob with the explicit promise of getting my notes back!"

He stepped up to me, snatching the collar of my shirt and bringing my head down to his level, "I'm getting those notes back!" He gritted through his teeth, "And I expect YOU to help me, Papi!"

Pulling back, still somewhat in shock of how forceful Bellamy was about the whole issue, I peeked back through the window into the crowded living room. With a deep sigh, "There's just no way we're getting past all those people to get up the stairs!" I remarked, "It looks like the entire fraternity is crammed down in the living room."

Bellamy was quiet, his finger scratching at his chin as he silently ruminated for a moment, "Well, to be fair..." He began, "Only one of us really needs to get in there to grab the notes. And there's no way we could get you in there, you'd stick out like a sore thumb! I guess that means it'd have to be me..."

"But the question remains," I responded, trying to bring him back down to earth, "How are you even going to get in there? It's not like they'll just let you waltz through the back door!"

With a sinister chuckle, "Oh, but I can!" He confidently assured me, "In fact, that's exactly what I'll do! It's impossible to sneak in there without being seen, so I won't even try! I'll just walk in there right in front of everyone!"

Now this was beginning to sound ridiculous. As much as I tried to remain positive and not hurt his feelings, the sense of incredulity came through the tone of my voice as I reminded him, "Bellamy, you've fucked half the dudes on this campus! You're not someone easily forgettable. You'll be noticed in a second! How-"

"Just watch!" Bellamy stood on his tippy toes to boop my nose, "Is the car unlocked?" He questioned as he walked past me and to the driveway.

Trailing him as he walked to the back of the Escalade and opened the trunk, he instantly grabbed the orange backpack that sat next to the blue one. The two backpacks--belonging to himself and myself respectively--were packed with spare clothes and essentials in case of an emergency where we couldn't head back to the apartment. Bellamy rummaged through the clothes that used to be neatly folded inside--shirts, jeans, and underwear--until he eventually pulled out a chestnut-colored wig, "Hey, Papi!" He waved it in front of me, "Remember this?"

I groaned upon immediately seeing the hairpiece. The bizarre flashbacks coming back to me of the day where Bellamy had insisted as roleplaying as Timothée Chalamet and would not respond to anything other than "Mr. Chalamet" during sex.

Bellamy threw the wig over his head, checking his reflection in the window to ensure that it looked as natural as possible. It was only then that the sinking feeling in my stomach returned and intensified as I realized what he wanted to do, "Bellamy," I rested my hand firmly on his shoulder, "No."

"Papi, it'll work!" He insisted, "A disguise! I'll pretend to be one of the freshmen and walk right in!"

"No!" I reiterated, "This is ridiculous and dangerous and stupid and-"

None of the words I was saying deterred Bellamy in the slightest, as he casually picked out a new set of clothes to change into for his masterplan. I physically attempted to restrain the tiny twink by grasping his wrists, "Bellamy, look at me!" I insisted, attempting to physically turn his body towards mine, "We can wait! We can wait until tomorrow, it's not a big deal!"

"I'm not gonna wait!" Bellamy shot back at me; brows furrowed.

"Why not!?" I asked, "What's the problem?"

"I fucked up, okay!?" He shouted, ripping his arms away from me, "I fucked up. Those were my notes, and this is my grade! Do you know how long it's been since I've actually gotten passing grades in all my classes? Not even D's and C's, but B's and maybe even an A if I study hard enough!"

Silence.

I sighed. Lowering my head in sympathy, and even a small bout of embarrassment, "Let me do it, Papi!" He pleaded, "Let me get my notes back and we can get back to studying. Please... I'm not doing this for my father anymore, I'm doing this for me..."

I relented. Now understanding why this was so important to him put this all in a new light. I had committed to myself that I was going to be a positive influence in his life and do everything in my power to make a good impact on him during the time we had together. And while this may have not been the most opportune of circumstances, and certainly not the way I was planning on it, I figured that if I was going to be here then I was going to help him. No matter what.

"Fine," I eventually agreed, "But we're going to do this right. We're going to have a plan and if anything goes wrong, I'm busting that door down!"

Bellamy smiled, wrapping his hand around my neck to bring me down and planting a kiss on my cheek, "Thanks, Papi. I appreciate it."

Nonchalantly stripping fully naked in the driveway, I placed my bulky body as a sort of cover between Bellamy's nude figure and the street. In the process of stripping off his doctor's costume, we got to talking about what exactly the plan would be once he got in, "Papi, what's the worst that's going to happen?" He rolled his eyes at my concern of his cover getting blown, "They find me, they fuck me, they kick me out!"

As much as I was unamused at his total indifference of the mission failing, I had to admit that he had a point. For as much as their big muscles and testosterone-fueled antics gave off the projection of alpha masculinity, I've long had the feeling that the frat bros of Kappa Omega Kappa's bark didn't match their bite.

Eventually settling on a tentative plan that sounded good on paper, Bellamy was now fully draped in his new attire. Whilst simple, he blended in easily with the rest of the boys at the fraternity, and that's what mattered. Even I had to admit, with the wig, you really couldn't tell it was Mitchell Bellamy Davenport from a distance. Hopefully none of the brothers would notice either.

Now that Bellamy was fully disguised, new hairstyle and all, we quietly slinked back the side of the house towards the backyard, "Now remember," I whispered, "Get in there, grab your notes, and get the hell out! We're not here to auction you off."

"Please, Papi!" Bellamy laughed, "You think any of these losers can afford me? I like a man who wines and dines me! Not eating nachos and scratching his balls while watching the football game with his frat buddies!"

"And I can't believe I'm about to say this, but try to focus all the attention towards your ass," I cringed as the words came out of my mouth, "That way they won't be looking at your face."

Bellamy gasped, "Papi! Have you been checking out my booty this entire time!?"

I couldn't wipe the smile off my face even if I had tried, "Just a peek here and there..."

Now at the back patio of the frat house, Bellamy checked his appearance one last time, including making sure that his ass looked good in his new pair of jeans. Ensuring that he looked ready to go, he positioned himself at the sliding glass door that led into the kitchen, "Remember the code word," I whispered from around the corner, "Shout it out, and I'll come busting in!"

"Yeah, yeah!" Bellamy brushed me off, still more concerned about his appearance than the fact he was about to enter the frat house alone, "Operation Fraternity Fuckers is a go!"

Taking one last selfie before stuffing his phone back in his pocket, Bellamy stood tall and confidently as he slid open the glass door. With a final wink and the blow of a kiss, he stepped inside the frat house and closed the door behind him. He was on his own now...

Calming myself with a deep breath. Spinning around to make my way back to the side window where I could peer into the living room once again, I remarked how much of a strange feeling it was without Bellamy by my side. As much as he could admittingly get on my nerves, his youth and rambunctiousness had been something of a welcomed presence over the last couple of weeks. And not having him by my side prompted a flaring of my nerves and anxiety, despite the fact that I was literally less than two minutes away from him...

Little had seemingly changed since Bellamy and I had last spied into the living room. The crowd as currently wrapping up their series of applause as another freshman was taken away by leash with their brand-new owner. I watched with a quiet anticipation as a boy from another room walked up to the Auctioneer and leaned over the podium to whisper into his ear.

As a piece of paper passed from one hand to another, the Auctioneer listened carefully as he unfolded the paper and gave it a quick skim before returning the room to order, "Looks like there's been a last-minute addition, boys!" He announced as the room filled with anticipatory oohs and aahs, "Please welcome the next hot piece of ass to hit the block! All the way from New York, New York, it's...erm...Joey Mills?"

Awkward laughter and quiet snickers spread across the room. Boys looking at their frat brothers and seated neighbors to see if it was appropriate to acknowledge it or not.

Then suddenly, my eardrums came under a violent assault. Involuntarily wincing in pain as loud music from within the frat house began to resonate and resound through the glass windows and solid brick walls, "Na, na, na. Come on."

Christ, where was that music even coming from?

"Na, na, na. Come on."

Wait...

"Na, na, na. Come on. Come on. Come on."

Was that Rihanna?

The music progressively got louder. The glass windows vibrating along with the beat of the music as frat boys began cringing in pain and covering their ears to shield their ear drums. But the music continued to intensify. Becoming nearly ear bleeding as it continued ramping up towards the crescendo.

"'Cause I may be bad, but I'm perfectly good at it."

And only as the music reached its climax, did the curtains spread open as "Joey Mills" made his grand appearance onstage. It was Bellamy.

Barely five minutes in and the plan had gone to hell.

"Sex in the air, I don't care, I love the smell of it."

On all fours, Bellamy crawled onto the center of the stage--nearly naked. Only dressed in his frat-approved skimpy briefs and the lopsided wig on top his head. His exploring hands running all over his bare slender body, dangling his tongue freely out of his mouth as he cupped his visible bulge.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me!"

"Standing at 5'7" The Auctioneer tried to shout over the music, "And weighing 150 pounds, Joey loves sucking, fucking, and long walks on the beach!"

"Na, na, na. Come on. Come on. Come on."

Now he was doing tricks. Performing splits and rolling across the stage. He landed on his back and swung his legs high up into the air, spread eagle style.

"I like it, like it, come on, come on, come on!"

"Joey says his best sexual encounter was...umm... 'Getting railed by my hunky Latino bodyguard'..."

I rolled my eyes so hard I saw the back of my head. So much for blending in...

"I like it, like it, come on, come on, come on!"

Bellamy had spun fully across the stage now. Having landed all fours as he placed his chin to the floor and wiggled his ass high into the air, "Woof, daddy!" he exclaimed, sliding his tongue across his lips, "I've been a real naughty pup! I think I need a spanking..."

"I like it, like it, come on, come on, come on!"

Now standing onto his knees, wrapping his hands behind his head to expose his hairless pits to the crowd. Shaking his fake hair back and forth, the wig becoming more and more skewed with each swing of his head.

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me!"

He finally finished his performance by seductively lying out on the stage. Tweaking his nipples and generally looking pleased with his performance.

"S, S, S, and M, M, M!"

From my place looking through the window, however, I couldn't exactly see the faces or gauge the reactions of the seated crowd. But if they were anything like mine...then it wasn't good...

"S, S, S, and M-"

"Let's start the bidding," the Auctioneer awkwardly coughed as the song abruptly ended, "At...uh...twenty dollars?"

No response.

Bellamy picked his head up, looking directly to his side at the Auctioneer. While the mop of chestnut-colored hair was now covering most of his face, I could only assume he was offended by the lowball offer, "Are you serious!?" He shouted out, "Really? Look at me! Look how loveable and fuckable I am!" He slapped his ass, the TWHAP! echoing throughout the room.

"Erm...fifteen?" The bid lowered, as the Auctioneer threw up his arms in a shrug.

No response.

"FIFTEEN!?" Bellamy squealed as he jumped up to his feet, placing both his hands on his hips as he stared down the Auctioneer with fury.

"T-Ten?" The Asian boy winced.

"Ten dollars!" Came an offer from the far back of the room.

"Sold! For ten dollars!" Was sealed with the bang of the gavel.

I probably would've laughed if it wasn't so uncomfortable.

Bellamy frozen in place, a look of both shock and disgust plastered across his face. Scattered and broken applause as the boy from the back slowly arose out of his seat and walked down the aisle to accept the leash from the Auctioneer. Approaching from the far corner of the room rendered it difficult to really make out who it was besides his short stature. But as he walked closer to the podium, I was able to make out the details of his buff body and impressive physique...