The Bootyguard, Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Papi! I'll FUCK you for this!" He yelled before quickly succumbing to the legion of horny jocks desperate to get a taste of him.

"WE LOVE ACHILLES! WE LOVE ACHILLES! WE LOVE ACHILLES!"

Hey, not my fault he was so hot...

I was finally in the entry hallway now, where the staircase led up to the second floor, and where elements of the orgy had bleed through. Numerous couples making out freely with one another, lube bottles being popped open and passed around, and Italian twunk Kaleb De Luca getting double penetrated on the staircase.

"Impressive," I paid the freshman a compliment as I passed him on the stairs, the sight of two meaty cocks penetrating him simultaneously forever burned into my memory.

"Thanks!" He smiled back, "I've been practicing all summer before I got here!"

Fully traversing the full flight of stairs, I finally reached the second floor of the frat house. It was here that I was met with the harrowing reminder of what transpired mere weeks ago: The near-infinite hallway of identical looking doors.

Thankfully however, this time I didn't need to go door-by-door to find what I was looking for. Rather, my eyes were instantly drawn to the open doorway at the very end of the hallway. A massive cock, drawn hastily in sharpie, made the door standout even moreso.

Slowly pushing in the door further and stepping inside, it appeared as though I had found the master suite of the frat house--a room certainly fit for a president. While the room was large and spacious, it's occupant had clearly reduced it to little more than a walk-in closet. As evidenced by the sweaty and stained jockstraps littering the floor, football pads strewn about, and the white stains and splotches coloring the comforter and bedsheets. The bin next to the desk overflowing with used tissues and condom wrappers.

There! On the desk sat the familiar blue notebook with several crude dick drawings etched upon the cover. Next to that were the keys to the Escalade. Smiling to myself, the first sign of reprieve today, I picked up both the notebook and the keys. I gave the notebook a quick skim to ensure it was the correct one. Inside the front cover, in neat and pretty cursive: M. Bellamy Davenport.

I had what we came here for. Now how the hell were Bellamy and I going to get out of here?

The sound of the door slamming behind me forced to push off the idea.

With a deep breath, preparing myself to face the worst, I placed the notebook and keys down on the desk and turned around...

Clammy and red-faced, scratches across his body and arms, looking almost God-like as his entire body glistened under layers of sweat. His bulking figure blocking the only exit out of the room. Achilles stood tall, proud, and fully naked.

I didn't know where to rest my eyes; on his rough and angry glare, his mighty chest and big nipples, his pristine fuckoff abs, or the gargantuan engorged curved cock resting between his legs. So cumbersome and unwieldy, it looked as though it needed a crutch of its own to support its bulky weight.

Fully erect and leaking a thick trail of precum from his tip to the floor, I forced my eyes to meet his even though I dreadfully wished to take a closer look at his massive member.

"Achilles," I bargained with the nude titan, "All I want are the notes, nothing more..."

Like the bull he was, I could've sworn he blew steam out of his nose, "You ruined everything!" He accused me spitefully, his dick swinging back and forth, "All you had to do was sit there and let Kenneth fuck you! But Bellamy and his big butt and your sexy hunky body had to get in the way! And NOW look at me!"

He pointed directly at his girthy boner. Thankfully giving me permission to take a good look at the sight of his shaft, engorged with fat veins, and the prominent mushroom tip. A puddle of precum forming between his legs on the floor, liberally oozing out of his cockhead, "I don't see the problem," I admitted, perhaps with a bit more sarcasm than I intended.

"Don't see the problem!?" Achilles cried, "I have a boner and there's an entire orgy of buttfucking goodness going on downstairs, and I'm stuck having to deal with you!"

The words coming out of Achilles' mouth caught me off guard, "'Buttfucking goodness'?" I raised an eyebrow, "I thought all you guys were dedicated to the 'No homo, bro!' shtick!"

"Oh please!" Achilles rolled his eyes, his massive hardon bouncing and swaying back and forth in a near-comedic fashion with each movement he made, "No one joins Kappa Omega Kappa with the idea that you're not going to get turned into a cumdump! Everyone knows what they're getting into! Isn't that right, boys!?"

Achilles and I both looked out into the empty room, the only response being his echo bouncing off the walls, "Sorry, force of habit..." Achilles sheepishly added.

I was impressed at Achilles' admissions, "You convince straight guys like Thad to just...take it?" I think my boner sprung back to life.

"Thad? Straight?" Achilles snickered to himself, "As many times as he swears it's 'just an itch' up his ass, Thad isn't even in the top half of 'straight' dudes we've turned into cumsluts in this frat!"

He continued, "But sure. We've got gay dudes, straight dudes, bi dudes. We don't really care about labels here. We're all brothers devoted to one purpose: getting our dicks wet whenever, wherever, and however!"

Surprisingly progressive!

"Shit, I'm straight!" Achilles pointed at himself, his massive pecs bouncing at the jab of his thumb, "But sometimes a girl doesn't want to give out. So all you need to do is pop your boner out, leave the door open a nudge, and you're sure to be busting a fat nut in a warm mouth in no time! We're brothers, we take care of eachother here. A big happy horny family!"

I would be lying if I said the prospects of living in a sex casual and uninhibited fraternity didn't sound tempting. My eyes involuntarily drifting down Achilles' glorious body and landing on his curved cock, my cheeks instinctively clenching at the thought of that monster cramming deep inside of me.

"And is Kenneth apart of that family?" I questioned, seeing as he and Achilles seemed quite familiar with eachother.

"Kenneth is now an honorary member of the fraternity. Still had a bone to pick with Bellamy is my guess," He shrugged, "He was the one who came to us for help in snatching the both of you. Gave me that sweet ass of his as payment, was hoping I'd be able to get a taste of Bellamy too. Two twinks for the price of one!"

"Well, sorry to disappoint," I scoffed, "We just happened to be leaving..."

Achilles shook his head, "Not that simple now that you've seen everything. The secrets of Kappa Omega Kappa are sealed in cum and can't leave these walls."

We were wasting time now, going back and forth about this nonsensicality. Bellamy was downstairs entertaining an entire roomful of horny frat boys, and while I knew he loved to fuck, there was no way he would be able to keep them preoccupied for too long. Scanning the room for any way out proved futile, as Achilles was blocking the only way out of the room.

I would have to go through Achilles...

But something was preventing me from doing so. Years of close quarters combat and hand-to-hand training, and yet I felt paralyzed and vulnerable standing before the muscled god.

"What do you want, Achilles?" I laid my cards down the table.

With a smirk, Achilles approached me. Leading with his dick first, his wet knob jutting against my lower stomach. Precum splattering against my body and underwear.

He leaned in, with a hushed but serious whisper, "Like I said, 'sealed in cum'."

I gulped. I looked up at the boy more than ten years my junior, his hot breath dancing across my face he was standing so close to me. In that wordless staredown, we had an entire conversation as he made it abundantly clear what he wanted from me...

I peered down at the massive boner pressing against my lower abdomen, "I-I can't." I choked out.

My heart skipped a beat as I felt his heavy hand land on my head and force me to my knees...

Holy shit.

It always looked big. But from down here, it's looked absolutely enormous. His wet leaking slit staring directly towards me, merely inches away from my lips. My shaking hand gripping around the beastly shaft, fingers unable to fully wrap around his immense girth.

It felt extraordinarily heavy in my hand, "I-I don't...I..." I whined to the colossus of muscle who I was currently kneeling in front of.

He was larger than me--in both length and girth--no doubt.

His hand guiding my head towards his massive cockhead, precum smearing across my lips and chin. With a deep breath, I engulfed his leaking tip as a corresponding moan escaped his lips. My tongue wrapped around the rest of his shaft and attempting to swallow him down.

The feeling of cock stuffing my entire mouth felt foreign to me, his girth alone forcing me to stretch my lips and gape my jaw to near impossible lengths to accommodate him.

God, if only Bellamy could see me now.

Achilles' low hanging nuts swinging freely between his tree trunk thighs, tempting me as they hypnotizingly swayed back and forth between hairy legs. One hand stroking his shaft, the other reaching over and cupping his sack. I internally noted how heavy they felt in the palm of my hand, so large they were nearly overspilling.

Achilles was freely moaning now, squeezing and tugging at his own puffy nipples irrespective of how I was near drowning in the copious amounts of precum running down my throat.

And I wasn't even halfway down his dick yet...

I was really beginning to struggle now. Not from lack of experience, but from the pure girth and width of his mammoth cock. The sickening mixture of spit, mucus, and precum not doing much in the efforts to lube him up, rather it just spat out my mouth and down my chin.

I must've really looked like a real fucking mess now, as evidenced by how much Achilles was clearly turned on by the show. Actively encouraging me to spit and gag on his meaty cock violently, further shoving himself down my throat until his balls slapped my chin.

"Oh yeah, that's good..." He grunted before shoving my nose deep into his bushy pubes, "Fuuuuuuck, Achilles! That's it right there!"

Did I just mishear him?

I finally ripped his wet and slimy cock out of my mouth with a wet cough. Watching with a fascination on how, even using both hands to grip his shaft, there were considerable inches left over. I jerked him off, sliding my hands across his curved cock and watching his massive balls bounce with every stroke of the shaft. Internally fighting the urge to plant my face deep in those musky nuts...

Fuck it.

I instantly moved my oral assault downwards. Eagerly licking, sucking, and popping each heavy nut in my mouth while I continually stroked his messy cock. Not resting until my tongue had lapped every inch of his ballsack, leaving them gleaming under a thick layer of my slobber.

While sucking on his enormous egg-sized balls, I wondered if this is how Bellamy felt. Submitting to a stronger man--physically, mentally, sexually...I hated that I liked it. My own dick now solidly firm and in its own struggle as it strained against the fabric of my underwear, begging to be let loose.

"Fuck yeah, Achilles! Shove that massive dick in that wet mouth!" The giant of a man continued to pinch and squeeze his nipples, "Fuuuuck, you're so huge!"

Nope, I didn't mishear him. The man was literally moaning his own name.

Dragging my tongue from his low-hanging sack, across each inch of thick shaft, and finally enwrapping it around his capped mushroom head really put Achilles' size into perspective. Even taking the dramatic curve into account, the length of his monstrous cock matched my entire head! The weight alone was significant and forceful upon my face.

I once again attempted to deepthroat the mighty beast, my jaw aching profusely from the force of trying to jam as much of him inside me down my throat as possible.

And, above it all, Achilles looked down on me with a twisted face that exuded confidence, humor, and pure contempt. Watching the great "Papi" on his knees, tears welling in his eyes, as he gagged and choked and spit up all over your offensively large cock...

Throbbing ceaselessly and covered in drool, Achilles finally pulled his cock away from me as I prayed that the worse was over.

He had a different idea, however.

In an impressive feat of strength, the barbarian of brutality physically picked my body off the floor and tossed me onto his bed like a ragdoll. Crashing onto the mess of cum-stained blankets in a state of shock of how effortless it was for him. Achilles was the pinnacle of pure physicality.

A fleshlight rolling onto the floor. Achilles sauntered over, cockily and pridefully, to the edge of the bed. Walking with a swagger of a man who led dick-first, his slobber-soaked cock freely rocking back and forth with each step he took until he stopped at the foot of the bed. It was there that a new puddle of precum began to form, splattering across the bedsheets as he physically turned me over onto my stomach.

My heart racing out of its chest as I felt the mattress shift underneath me, Achilles resting his heavy weight onto the bed. A million thoughts coursing through my head as I was physically dragged closer to the beast, his big hands firmly clutching my thighs. Like I was some kind of plaything to him, a breathing fleshlight, he manipulated and rearranged my limbs and body to suit his needs.

Propping a pillow underneath my hips, the next thing I knew was the sound of ripping fabric filling my ears. The brute of a man physically tore away at my underwear, ripping it to shreds between his fingers. The sensations of cool air brushing against my now exposed asscheeks...

My hands clutching the bedsheets to my side, in quiet anticipation as I knew what was about to happen next...

At least I thought I did, until the shockwaves of pure pleasure shot up my spine. Achilles' wet tongue forcefully thrashing my hole, burying his face between my hairy cheeks. His hands firmly spreading my cheeks wide apart to slide as deep inside me as possible, "Fuck, Achilles!" I breathlessly exclaimed between groans of pleasure, "Shit, I wasn't expecting THAT!"

Achilles took a deep breath as he pulled his head back, "That's what we call the Kappa Omega Kappa Kiss!" He laughed before instantly plunging himself deep into my ass once again, "It's a real specialty of ours!" He quipped beforehand.

My enclothed hardon pressed against the pillow as I began to wildly buck and hump, attempting to rub my dick and further encourage Achilles' tongue to work deeper inside of me. My hole generously coated and lubed with his ample spit. Popping in one, two, three fingers inside of me to loosen me up and coax me as he dabbled and licked both around my hole and sliding inside of it.

Each drag and wiggle of his tongue sending another wave of pleasure throughout my entire body.

And I felt the smallest modicum of power return to me. I had Big Bad Achilles literally making out with my asshole...

The Kappa Omega Kappa Kiss, huh? Fuck, I could get used to this...

But, as much as I hated myself for admitting it, I realized that his tongue and fingers weren't doing enough to give my hole the stretch I needed. I wanted something more...

"Achilles, please," I whined into the bed, embarrassed to vocalize my aching desire, "Fuck my ass, now..."

"What was that?" Achilles picked up his head, spitting a thick wad directly onto my hole before burying his finger inside of me.

Son of a bitch...

With a growl, both of embarrassment and of frustration, I lifted my head from the bed and nearly shouted, "Achilles, please fuck my ass!"

His finger rapidly sliding in and out of me now, Achilles chuckled, "I'm already fucking you, Papi! What's the problem?"

He was really out to utterly humiliate me, wasn't he?

"ACHILLES!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, "PLEASE FUCK MY ASS WITH YOUR ENORMOUS COCK! I NEED TO BE FILLED RIGHT THIS FUCKING SECOND! PL-EE-ASE RAIL ME SENSELESS, NOW!"

To be honest, a weight was finally lifted off my chest once I was able to vocalize my feelings. I no longer cared about silly matters such as "pride" or "dignity". I wanted to get pounded like the fucking pig I felt like right now...

A cocky chuckle from the frat god. With one last sloppy kiss on my hole, he used his great strength to further rip off my underwear, leaving it in near tatters and transforming it into a makeshift jockstrap.

A cry escaping my lips as a sharp spank against my asscheek echoed in the room with a might THWAP!

Groans of both pleasure and pain shot out my mouth as he forced himself inside of me. His gigantic cockhead forcing my wet hole to expand and adjust to his incredible thickness. He was fucking huge. Far larger and girthier than my biggest dildo back home.

Fuck, I was getting stretched to lengths I didn't know were previously possible. My hole tightly hugging around his girthy cock, "Oh shit!" I cried at the realization he wasn't even halfway inside me yet.

"Oh my God, Achilles!" The titan moaned as he jammed more of himself deep inside my now-aching hole, "Achilles, that feels sooooo fuckin' good!"

Grabbing my arms at my side and physically forcing them behind my back, he left me absolutely defenseless as he brutally shoved every inch of himself inside of me. My growl of pain only seemed to egg him on as he really began pounding away at my ass now.

Every inch sliding in and out of my rapidly loosening hole. Each thrust being met with his big nuts slapping against my asscheeks and a sick laugh of enjoyment coming from the beast.

His massive hand now forcing my face deep into the mattress to muffle every howl and groan coming out of my mouth with each ferocious thrust of his hips, "God-fucking-damn!" I screamed into the mattress, "Achilles, you're fucking-HRRRNG!"

He slowed to a stop, bringing me some temporary relief. With his cock still balls deep inside of me, he spun me around onto my back. His hands gripping my ankles and bending my knees towards my chest as he imposed his mighty weight fully onto my body as he laid out across me.

His face mere inches away from mine, he resumed his ruthless pounding once more.

The curve and girth of his dick hitting me differently now. Rubbing and pounding my prostate with every single thrust, "Yeah! Shove that massive cock in there! Fuck!" Achilles moaned, making direct eye contact with me as he said it, "Achilles, you're so fuckin' huge!" He reached behind himself and slapped his own ass.

I could taste blood I was biting my lower lip so hard at this point.

For all the pain and discomfort I was in, being stretched and physically plugged to extents I had never been before, there was undoubtably a perverted pleasure that came from the ravenous jackhammering of my ass.

The unspoken reality of me getting slammed by some frat boy punk more than ten years younger than me turned me the fuck on.

Animalistic and beastly, there was no love between Achilles and I. Just raw fucking.

"Stop acting tough, Papi." Achilles wrapped his hand around my neck, "I like my bitches to scream my name. Scream it. Call me 'Daddy Achilles'."

I wasn't going to give him the pleasure. Trying my absolute best to not give the fraternity king the satisfaction of seeing his offensively large cock cause me any sort of pain.

He took it as a challenge.

Pounding harder and faster now. Unyielding, ceaselessly, without pause or hesitation ramming senselessly. His balls slapping against me, joining the perverted choir of grunts, moans, and the squeaking bed.