All Comments on 'The Boss'

by Willpkirk

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

Bt the sex went much too quickly.

Not nearly enough steps and details.

Not nearly enough dialog about what she wanted him to do to/with her body. Better if she'd been more demanding and specific.

Zoomed too instantly from bared breasts to his tongue in her pussy.

Needed some of her playing with his cock and balls, getting him close to cumming, but not permitting it until he made her cum fitst.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

well written needs more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry to be a killjoy, but I honestly can't tell if the plot and/or sex is good or not because the story is literally unreadable due to woefully awful grammar and syntax. The first paragraph alone consists of a single run-on sentence of well over 100 words. Basic punctuation like periods and question marks, are either non-existent or incorrectly used throughout the story. I just couldn't follow along and quickly lost interest in trying to read it.

SstrangerSstranger4 months ago

very well written story, I like it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWillpkirk@Willpkirk
Hi, I'm Will. I'm a old man, well...I'm 40 but feel old. I enjoy writing erotica, Porn, I don't get to experience very much, so I live vicariously via my stories. I don't really have a "kink" so one story might be a BDSM extravaganza, the next might well be vanilla boy and ...

story TAGS