The Boss Lady & Me

Story Info
Hard work on a horse farm.
1.5k words
4.29
10.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Boss Lady was having a tough day. That's what all the hands at her horse breeding farm called her, to include me. This was the fourth breeding of the day for her and the stud was a serious knucklehead. Don't get me wrong, all breeding studs are knuckleheads, but this one was a standout.

The first one this morning went fairly easy, the stud was an Arabian and so was the mare. A pure bread Arabian foal is a rare and expensive animal. The stud acted like a gentleman and the mare was her horny hussy self, but the stud got his cock inside her right away and she shook her head and squealed and backed up on him the best she could. Things don't last very long with horses and Boss Lady led the stud away for an extra dose of grain. I unhobbled and unstrapped the mare and she shook her head like any sexually satisfied female. She got an extra ration of grain, too. We would check her in a couple of days to see if she "took" or was pregnant with a foal. If she wasn't, which was rare, we would breed her again to the same stud.

The last one was a big thoroughbred stud with almost no brains and a very high opinion of himself. I got the mare tied to a post by her halter and hobbled her back legs. This was necessary, because if she got mad and kicked back, she could hit the stud in the balls and turn a multi-million dollar stallion into a pretty much worthless gelding. Boss Lady smeared J-Lube lubricant on the exterior of the mare's pussy, and smiled as the mare flipped her clitoris back and forth, enjoying the stimulation of having the lubricant applied.

I knelt down under the front of the mare, as I knew this stud would kill me if he ever got the chance. Boss Lady brought the stud in the paddock, and he commenced to screaming and rearing and carrying on like he was possessed by some kind of demon. She was patient with him, and stayed out of range of his flying hooves, and led him over to the mare. He got a good whiff of her very strongly scented pussy, and the crazy horse got even crazier. He jumped on top of her and tried to bite her withers, but got the big rubber pad instead. He rammed his enormous cock forward, missed her pussy, and screamed again. He pulled back and Boss Lady had to grab his enormous cock and guide into the mares' pussy. He rammed in deep and she screamed and tried to get away, but she wasn't going any where. She wiggled sideways a bit and his cock fell out of her and Boss Lady had to grab him before he ejaculated and put his cock back inside the mare. The mare finally held still, and took his enormous length and thickness, as he pumped an enormous load of cum in her pussy.

Sated, the stud jumped off the mare and shook his head and screamed again and Boss Lady led him away. Maybe next time, she might think of giving him a light dose of horse tranquilizer first. He was going to kill her, a mare, or me one day.

I got the mare settled down and untied and led her away to her stall. Boss Lady walked by me on her way to the house and whispered, "Come to me, 9:00". I nodded and made sure the mare had grain and hay and water.

I ate dinner in the bunkhouse and took a shower and avoided the nightly poker game with the other hands. They asked about my day with the breeding and I told them it was not hard work, but you had to keep your head on a swivel so some knucklehead stud didn't kill you. They nodded their heads in understanding as they had all had their turn at this very dangerous part of our work.

The bunkhouse had a communal dining and lounge area, but we each had our own room. We appreciated the arrangement as putting up with the snoring in an open bunk room was not a feature we enjoyed.

At 9:00, I slipped quietly out of the bunkhouse and made my way up to the house. It was dark and quiet inside. I made my way up the stairs to her room and gently cracked the door open. I didn't get shot at, which was always a good sign. Boss Lady had a reputation for being quick tempered and fast with a shotgun.

The room was dimly lit, but there she was. She was hobbled, like the mare, her ankles tied to a spreader bar to hold her legs a good three feet apart. She was bent over a padded wood rail, and her wrists were tied together. She was blindfolded. And she was buck naked.

I locked the bedroom door behind me. I know she heard the click of the lock, but not a word passed between us. I walked around her and bent down to tie her wrist restraints to a ring bolt in the floor. Like the mares we bred, she was now helpless to move. She shook her head and took a deep breath and wiggled against her restraints. I moved around behind her and noted her very wet pussy. I stroked it gently and she wiggled a bit and tried to thrust her hips at my fingers. "Not tonight", I thought to myself. Unzipping my Levis and pulling out my already hard cock, I lined up with the socket of her sex and rammed myself in hard. "YES!" she said with a squeal and proceeded to buck and wiggle against me. Her pussy was a wet and muscular delight, and she squeezed me hard as I rammed my cock inside her. I was young and horny and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Boss Lady had one orgasm, a sort of little one, then, a bit later, another one, this time a real lulu of an orgasm. Her muscles squeezing my cock left me helpless, and I pumped my load of cum deep inside her welcoming grasp.

I pulled out of her pussy and watched her juices and my cum drip out of her wide open cunt. You might think it was time to quit, but not with Boss Lady. Not by a long shot. Things were just getting started. I pulled up my Levi's and reached over to her dresser. There was a strap on harness there, fastened to an enormous rubber cock that looked remarkably like it was modeled after a horse. A very large horse.

It took me few minutes with all the straps and buckles, all the while Boss Lady was wiggling her ass and whining at me. I slathered a copious amount of lube on the cock and again placed the head of a cock at the opening socket of her pussy. This time, the head, as well as the rest of the cock, was a lot larger than I am. I give my hips a little push and the head stretched her open and slipped inside. She squealed again and wiggled but didn't tell me to stop. I paused for a moment, to let her relax and think about what was next.

With a slow and forceful shove, I rammed the first ten inches of the cock deep inside her pussy. She grunted and wiggled and alternately tried to get away, then ram herself back deeper on the cock. Adding another squirt of lube, I pulled back almost to the head, and drove deep inside her once again. She took a good 12 inches of cock this time, but there was more to go. I stayed at the 12 inch mark for a while, pumping the dildo in deep, then pulling back. I started to notice that Boss Lady would shove her hips back against me at the 12 inch mark, so I elected to try and give her what she needed.

With a slow and steady thrust, Boss Lady took another 4 inches of cock, taking almost the entire length of the rubber toy inside her. She was now squealing and wiggling around with 16 inches of cock deep inside her pussy. It was an almost unbelievable sight. This time, she was not pushing back against me, looking for more cock in her very full pussy. What was also noteworthy was that the toy at this depth was enormously thick, thicker than my forearm, and her pussy was stretched tight around the toy.

I held very still, and grabbed the big head Hitachi massager, and rammed it against her clitoris. She had a very serious and long lasting orgasm, wiggling and crying and trying to find a way to take more of the enormous cock inside her pussy. As she started to come down from her high, I dropped the massager and started ramming the enormous toy in and out of her pussy. She cried again and came ever harder this time, and I was witness to her joy.

Finally, she had enough. I pulled out and took off the strap on, then untied her wrists and ankles and helped her stand up. I wiped her glistening body down with a dry towel and helped her into bed.

I unlocked the door and left as quietly as I could.

She never took off the blindfold.