The Boss of Me Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Katelyn, I moved back up to her clit and began a series of quick, firm and wet licks. With Russ, I moved back up to his purpled cock head and plunged the entire plum into the tight wetness of my mouth, swirling my tongue as I pumped his shaft faster and faster. And in both cases, I slowly... slowly... very slowly began to pull my finger back through the rectum.

It WAS magic. Katelyn's hips exploded into a jackhammer set of spasms on my car seat. Russ gave out a low orgasmic moan and, as I lowered my left hand from his shaft to cup his tightening nuts, unloaded stream after stream of thick hot seed into my mouth and throat.

In both climaxes, my saliva-coated face rode bucking hips with a triumphal sense of satisfaction. But in the aftermath of both, I felt like I suddenly knew much more than I should.

"Holy hell, boy. What the fuck was that?"

I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand and looked up at Russ' ruddy face. His short-sleeved work shirt was wet with perspiration. That's pretty much what Katelyn had said, which normally might seem funny. In this moment, I didn't have the warm soft embrace of the girl I liked -- nor the follow up kisses, nor the promise of a hand job and kiss goodnight. I saw a slackening, veiny cock and above it, a crooked lewd smile beneath a crew cut.

"It's what I learned on the job," I said. Russ chuckled and tousled my hair.

"Well done, son. Keep it up and you might be in line for a raise." He bent over and picked up his slacks and socks. Fishing around the pocket, he pulled out a quarter and pressed it into my hand.

"Break's over. Get yourself a Coke, then get back on the lot."

I stood feeling dazed and swallowing back the last clots of cum in my mouth. I guess the free Coke was a courtesy mouthwash, I thought. I stood and moved slowly out of the door to Russ' office.

"Oh, Petey?" he called. I turned and saw him hopping to pull on one leg of his pants. I waited until he had his pants up over his hips and he caught my eye. He winked.

"Do me a favor, and flip that door sign to "Open."

12