The Boss’s Son Ch. 05 - Threeway

Story Info
Kinky little bastard.
2.5k words
4.69
20.3k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers

I sat and watched as Jackie and Terry made out on the bed. Their hands gliding over each other, their legs tangled and moving, their feet touching and sliding up each other's legs. They kissed, then each took turns sucking, tonguing each other's neck, shoulders, faces, ears. Playing with each other's hair.

At times they let out small girlish moans, other times they giggled like schoolgirls. Jackie started to nibble at his neck and Terry sighed, "Oh mommy, mommy." which made my wife grind her pussy into this little boy's thigh.

Jackie turned and laid on her back, rolling Terry on top of her. My wife spread her thighs wide apart, her knees bent up and out. Terry now was between her legs. His skinny legs together, made my wife's slender wide spread thighs look huge. He looked so small laying on top of Jackie. My cock rock hard in my fist.

Terry head buried in my wife's neck sucking and kissing it. Jackie reached down and took hold of Terry's short but stiff penis. She whispered to him, loud enough for me to hear, "Honey, do you want to fuck mommy?".

Terry looked up at her, "Yes mommy." and as they kissed, Jackie guided Terry's small firm cock into her cunt.

Terry looked up and deep into my wife's eyes and moaned loudly, "Oh God, mommy, mommy, mommy." as his dick felt a woman's pussy for the first time. Jackie taking his virginity.

Jackie reached up and held his head lovingly in her hands, spread her thighs even wider to make sure he was completely implanted inside her. And starring back at him, "That's it baby, fuck mommy."

She laid still as this darling young man started to move his pelvis up and down fucking my wife. Their eyes looked on each other.

My cock was rock hard. I sat their stunned, not jealous, but envious of both and the pleasure they were giving each other.

My mind seeing switching from two scenarios, a man and woman making love then to two girls rubbing the pussies together.

It didn't take long. Terry suddenly stopped moving in and out of Jackie's pussy. He whole body tensed. His mouth wide open. He pushed his hips into my wife opened thighs.

"Oh mommy, I'm going to cum mommy. I'm going to cum!"

Jackie's hands went to his clinched ass cheeks and held them tightly pushing them to her.

"Yes, baby boy, cum inside mommy. Cum inside your mommy."

With that the little bastard came. His body shaking. Then Jackie's thighs started to quiver. She was coming too! That beautiful boy had made my wife cum using his tiny dick and massaging his pelvic bone against her clit.

As the intensity of their orgasms eased. My wife wrapped her arms around Terry's back. The two kissed lovingly for a few moments and then Terry rested his head on my wife's chest just below her chin.

I slumped back into the chair. My hands lightly gripping the armrests. My dick pointing straight up. I knew the image of both of them laying together would always be etched in my mind.

Jackie moved, easing Terry off her. She sat up, turned and cradled him in her arms. He immediately responded by sucking on one of Jackie's tits.

He nestled right in. One hand behind my wife's back the other cupping her other tit. His skinny, little butt on the bed, his thin legs pressed together.

Jackie looked at me, smiled and said playfully, "It's been a long time since mommy's baby has sucked on her tit".

I returned her smile and watched the two of them just enjoying each other. Terry looked up at Jackie and said sheepishly, "I want to suck your other tit mommy."

They did some maneuvering on the bed and now Terry was facing me. His knees clamped together. His face buried in Jackie's tit.

Jackie reached down with her free hand, placed it on his knees, pushed between them and softly instructed Terry to, "Spread your legs apart for daddy baby, let daddy see you."

With that, Terry opened his legs wide. His small penis hard again. He continued to suck on Jackie's tit, never looking over at me.

She looked at me grinning, mocking, "Get over her daddy, and show our little boy how much you love him. Lick his balls and suck his cock until he cums."

I looked at her but didn't move. She scowled at me and this time ordered me, "Get off your ass, get over her and suck his cock. You've done it before, now I want to see my husband sucking another man's cock. Do it."

I reluctantly stood; I did want to suck Terry's cock again, but not with my wife watching. Strangely, I did find it stimulating that I was being "forced" to do this by my wife. She was going to watch me service another man, even if he was just a girlish teenaged boy.

My cock betrayed me by remaining stiff as a board as I walked over to the bed. Jackie stared at it and smiled. I lay on the bed, positioned myself between this lovely little boys opened thighs, leaned forward, smelling his skins sweet scent, mixed with my wife own. My hands gently massaging, moving up and down on Terry's soft, smooth inner thighs.

I looked up. Jackie smiled at me, as Terry stopped sucking on her nipple to watch me lower my face to his stiff little dick.

He sighed, "Daddy are you going to suck my cock and let mommy watch?"

I didn't answer, I just lowered my head and pulled his cock into mouth with my lips. The taste of my wife's pussy and his cum met my tongue and filled my mouth. I lapped it up hungerly. Easily sucking Terry's whole cock into my mouth, I lapped at his balls with my tongue, cleaning off more of their juices. The taste was delicious. I wished I could next suck Jackie's pussy so I could savor a more concentrated supply of their combined nectar.

I looked up to see both Terry and Jackie staring down at me. I wondered if Jackie's thoughts were like mine. First, seeing her husband sucking on a young man's cock and then switching, picturing my head between a young girls' wide spread spindly legs, feasting on her pussy?

"Finger fuck him." My wife's request made Terry look up at her. She half smiled at both if us. As I took my mouth off his cock, wet my middle finger, placed the end of my finger against his asshole and slowly inserted my fingertip into his ass. I looked up to see Jackie mesmerized and Terry's mouth opened taking a breath as my finger slowly penetrated his cute, small ass. I pushed my finger into him, knuckle by knuckle until it was completely in him. I moved it back and forth letting them both watch me finger fuck the little sissy, then I lowered my head again and sucked his perfect boyish penis back into my mouth.

When I looked up again, Terry was enthusiastically feasting on Jackie's nipple, while Jackie was staring down at me, watching me wantonly mouth his cock and balls.

Suddenly, Terry's ass muscles clamped down around my finger. As his lips released Jackie's teat, I closed my eyes. I heard him moan in his sweat girlish voice, "Mommy, daddy's going to make me cum. I'm going to cum in daddy's mouth!". With that, the first wave of the little bastard's warm cum filled my mouth. The musky, creamy texture swirled around my tongue and I easily swallowed his load. His ass muscles relaxed around my finger, tightened again, and the second wave of cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it.

When the lesser third wave struck, I had a moment of humiliation knowing my wife was watching another man fucking my face, spewing his cum into my mouth, as I gulped it down my throat.

I sucked the remaining cum out of Terry's cock. I looked up, Jackie staring down at me with a smirk in her face. She grinned and mouthed, "You're a cocksucking faggot."

I lowered my eyes and stood up. My dick was rock hard pointing straight at both of them. I could only guess that Jackie was now thinking as she looked at my engorged dick, that not only was I a cocksucker, but it turned me on and I enjoyed it.

Jackie put her hands on Terry's shoulders and nudged him forward. She softly said, "Go ahead honey, let mommy see you suck daddy's cock."

He glanced back at her and obediently replied, "Yes mommy." Leaned forward, letting his feet fall off the edge of the bed, wrapped my cock in his little fingers, licked the drop of cum from my pee hole, them sucked my circumcised helmet into his warm, succulent mouth, washing it with his tongue.

I sighed and put my hands on this lovely boy's head. As he leaned forward from between Jackie's spread thighs, the smell from her pussy filled the room. I could imagine her cunt was a hot, sloppy, gooey, wet mess. This whole scene was really turning the bitch on.

Both his small fists were pumping up and down my hard dick as he sucked on the head of my cock. I looked at Jackie, her eyes darting from my face to the back of Terry's head.

As I felt my orgasm nearing, I titled my head back and gasped loudly, "Oh God!"

Suddenly I felt Terry's mouth and hands leave my cocked cock. I looked down to see my wife's hand on his shoulders pulling him to her. He rested his back on her chest and looked up at me. He lifted his feet of the floor and spread his thin thighs wide. Both of them looked up at me as if this spontaneous moment was planned.

Jackie reached down with one hand cupping his balls and cock. She smirked at me, "Fuck him."

His big beautiful brown eyes looking up at me Terry pleaded in a very young feminine voice, "Please daddy, fuck my pussy. please."

Before me he looked like a young flat chested girl, her tender skinny thighs spread open. Her feet wide apart on the edge of the bed. My wife's hand covering his small genitals. His asshole wanting to be used, wanting his "daddy" to fuck him like a girl.

Jackie smiled up at me. "Yes daddy, fuck her pussy. Fuck our little angel."

I took hold of my rigid tool at the base and inched closer to the edge of the bed. The only lube my "little girl" was going to get was the wetness from her own saliva and a few drops of pre-cum dripping from the engorged head of my cock. I rubbed the tip against her light brown "pussy", spreading my pre-cum on the entrance.

Terry spread her feet wider. "Oh God daddy. Fuck me with mommy watching. Please daddy, fuck my pussy!"

With that, I pushed my cock head against her opening, as it slid past her "pussy lips", the inside of her "cunt" enclosed around it. I sliced my way up into her warm dry canal, stretching it to accommodate my rod.

I looked down as my cock slid into Terry's ass. It was the second time in less than twelve hours that I was fucking this young boy and now with my wife watching. I could tell she was really turned on. Her neck and chest flushed pink from excitement. What a scene we made, the three of us, all in this twisted roll playing incestuous fantasy.

Terry's glitched fist holding on to the bed coverings on either side of Jackie. His back pressed against her chest. Both staring down past Jackie's hand covering his small dick and balls as my cock as it eased deeper into his ass.

Jackie smiled up at me when Terry squealed, "Mommy! Daddy's fucking me! Mommy!"

I smiled back and pushed my cock to the hilt until it was impaled up into Terry's little butt. The only contact I had with the skinny fag was my cock imbedded in his ass. I started to move in and out of his "pussy" as he let out a girlish grunt each time I shoved my dick back into her.

God, his ass was tight, tighter than a virgin's cunt. My eyes seeing me fucking a young girl, my mind looking down knowing I was screwing a young man laying in my wife's arms.

"Oh mommy, oh mommy, I'm going to cum! Oh mommy!"

I then noticed Jackie's palm rubbing down on Terry's "clit", her fingers massaging his balls. Then my own cock expanded. I pressed forward as deep as I could go and with both let out a howl, as I felt Terry's ass contract around my dick and my cock spasm a load of cum into his bowels. My warm cum coating and wetting his ass, surrounding my dick. The new wetness aloud my cock to glide effortlessly in and out of his sweet twitching ass.

He was whimpering, "Oh mommy", repeatedly, his eyes now closed, his small cock pumping his gooey cum onto his abdomen and Jackie's palm.

Jackie sat there wide eyed. Her mouth open. I could only imagine what she was thinking. Her husband had just sucked and fucked another guy while she watched. The little fag in her arms had turned into her daughter in a kinky, forbidden role play game. She had also sucked another mans dick and let him fuck her in front of me. The day had transformed us and our relationship with one another. And it wasn't over yet.

As my cock finished depositing my jizz in Terry's ass, I let it slip out. He sighed when it fell from his asshole. Jackie moved her hand up to her face, sniffed his cum and then licked it off her palms and sucked it into her mouth. She moved Terry and little to the side and they kissed sharing the taste of his cum.

Jackie then instructed us, "Terry move over honey and let daddy lay between us." Terry moved and lay on his side facing my wife. I climbed onto the bed and lay between them. Jackie now on her side facing Terry and me.

Jackie then put her head on my chest and started to move it down to my flaccid cock laying on my abdomen. Terry didn't need instruction and followed. The next thing I felt was both their mouth licking, sucking, kissing my cock and balls cleaning them.

My cock spent, didn't respond. When they were done. They both come up and we all kissed.

After a bit of maneuvering, we were all tucked in under the covers. Jackie and Terry's heads on my chest. My arms around both of them. Each had a thigh resting on top of mine. After a few more light kisses, we all drifted asleep. Tomorrow was a new day and as the beginning of today, I had no idea what was about to unfold.

To be continued.

kparc1212
kparc1212
928 Followers